So if it either ends up with her not getting in trouble and the ATF let's her go free or they draw out the...

So if it either ends up with her not getting in trouble and the ATF let's her go free or they draw out the "investigation" like what is being done with Hillary insuring nothing is being done, what can we do then? What will this scenario allow us to do and what would we do then and now?

Attached: 1520850169253-1.jpg (298x527, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUz1RydNXoE&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We do nothing since they won and we lost.

"Laws for thee are not for me"
>t. every politician and government agent

Attached: 1519901167649m.jpg (512x1024, 82K)

what AR is that? M&P sport?

>he thinks we the people can do anything

We lost already and she is going to walk away free just like hillary

What the fuck you want us to do? There is nothing we can do.

This isn't a fairy tale kid, nothing is gonna be done and we are just peasents so give up already.

What the fuck is with all of this defeatist shit!? What the fuck!?

Is it your first fucking day or something?
>here is thing
>thing is bad
>there is clear precedent that we can do nothing about thing
>D-DEFEATISTS!
Worry about shit that actually matters. This is a distraction.

>politician cuts barrel and makes sbr
>atf does nothing
>/k/ does not care and does nothing
>civilian cuts barrel and makes sbr
>atf does something
>/k/ does care and does something

I fucking hate this place

Welcome to /k/ where we won't do shit and given up on protecting our rights because the government can do whatever they want and the ATF is unstoppable

Give up

Honestly this is important, she's tasting what it's like to be on the receiving end of the law. It doesn't matter how 'good' her intentions were, she would enact laws that would have her citizens treated the same way regardless of intention.
Lawmakers should have to lie in the grave they dug, the same as the rest of us

File a FOIA request with the Virginia Beach Police Department. Ask for the make, model, and serial number of the gun she chopped and turned in. Take that info to the manufacturer, find out when the gun was made.

Her claim is, her husband bought the gun several years ago. If it turns out it was made last April and bought last December, well, I would guess that could lead to credibility issues. Not just for her, but for the whole #OneLess movement.

Nigger what do you want us to do? Round up a posse of vigilantes and hang the witch? Has it occurred to you that by throwing a bitch fit and calling attention to this as much as we have we have done all we can? We have lives and the majority of us cannot afford jail time for ensuring that justice is done.

>what is file lawsuit?
>what is federal court?
>what is patition?
>what is protest?
>what is actually doing fucking something instead of bitching behind a computer and phone screen like a keyboard warrior?

Man antman would have fucjing done something right about now if he was still alive and you fucks would still not do shit!

Do you not recognize a Bloomberg infestation when you see it? This is clearly a shill thread. A lot of those posts you linked are samefag bullshit. MDA or whoever has probably 3 or 4 shills working this thread. They’re trying to control the narrative because they’re panicked about happening.

Who do you think reported her to the ATF retard?

So what you want to do is basically find out where the gun was made? Thats it? Fucking hell thats weak.

Yeah what if the ATF don't do shit then what?

If she walks free, it sets precedent that a person can commit felonies as long as they have a political purpose in doing so. Which basically translates into they selectively enforce laws, in which laws mean nothing and it's time for a revolution, or laws are unenforceable because you can make anything a political statement. In which case laws mean nothing and we have anarchy.

Basically, if she walks, it should be time for shtf. But nothing will happen because the majority of the country is fine with being slaves.

Am i suppose to know what the fuck you guys are talking about?

Attached: kukuri.png (1080x1080, 753K)

Nothing will happen and your an idiot if you think we can do anything about it. Just forget it.

This

Give up now and save yourselves from the trouble.

It's called blackpill shilling and it's a favorite weapon in ((/their/)) arsenal

She's not nearly as powerful as Hillary Clinton. Leland Yee got indicted on weapons smuggling charges, and considering that she's even less notable than him I think there's a good chance she actually has charges brought up against her.

This.

Attached: X3tLBHF_1.jpg (510x595, 55K)

>what is intent
>what is spirit of the law
While chopping the barrel of your rifle down is bad mmkay, there isn't a single court that will charge her for it.

I'm sure that will matter for all the people who want SBR's but are forced to wait until daddy government to say they can use their rights or face decades in prison.

I would like to think better of virginia. I would like to think that they would not elect someone that willfully violated federal law and then screams ignorance and intent to get out of it, while at the same time arguing for more law in the same vein.

But lets be honest, Virginians are stupid, and will gladly elect her.

Nice lack of critical thinking.

no, no he's entirely right
>laws for thee but not for mee

>they selectively enforce laws
This is nothing new
>in which ... it's time for a revolution
It may well be, but if there hasn't been a revolution in the whole past century of selective enforcement, why should this be any different?

>Am i suppose to know what the fuck you guys are talking about?
Yes. Yes, you are.
But here you go:
>be liberal faggot
>know we definitely need more gun laws
>be completely ignorant of existing gun laws
>decide to destroy an AR-15 for virtue signaling
>start by cutting the barrel in half
>continue doing further damage to this unregistered SBR
>but at no point legally destroying it, i.e. 3x 1/4" wide torch cuts through the lower receiver
>post pics/video of your felony on internet

There's been at least two cases of this so far, pic related was just some boomer nobody, but the one in OP is running for Congress or something. Also, she appears to be lying about that rifle's history -- hence .

Attached: pappalardo.jpg (750x725, 321K)

>lmao we're internet warriors
>Le antman
Good job outing yourself as election cancer.

>antman

OP is a faggot troll

On the offchance that you're serious, fucking file the lawsuit yourself. Im not wasting time I could spend working protesting or filing a frivalous suit like some self righteous liberal college student.

My identity isnt defined by my political ideology.

The day they institute an AWB, I'll write my congressman, the day they institute a mandatory buyback, I will not comply, and the day they start sending federal agents door to door to collect guns, I will join the resultant insurgency.

In the mean time, Im gonna act like a regular fucking person

No he's wrong, it doesn't matter if she's a politician, a soccer mom, black, white, mexi, or asian. You need the right "mindset" to commit a crime. She thought she was destroying the rifle. She had no intention of creating an sbr. Furthermore, she turned the firearm in.

If you think "intent" matters for the SBR/SBS laws, I implore you to actually look into getting a legal degree, because you have no fucking clue how bad things really are.

Just build an AR pistol... its the same fucking thing

If you're feeling extra edgy, get the shockwave blade brace and get one of those """"blade protectors"""" to go on the end. Literally a removable buttplate that turns your """"pistol"""" into an SBR when mr lawman isnt looking

>If she walks free, it sets precedent that a person can commit felonies as long as they have a political purpose in doing so. Which basically translates into they selectively enforce laws, in which laws mean nothing and it's time for a revolution, or laws are unenforceable because you can make anything a political statement. In which case laws mean nothing and we have anarchy.

Where have you been user?
Why do you think people here got so butthurt over what happened to that Scarsella tripfag? Did you think it was because we cared about him as a person or we're all just racists defending racists?

It's because there is no clearer example of anarcho-tyranny in action than a man getting sent to prison for defending himself from assault by a mob of rioters that were rioting literally right outside of a police station with no consequences, and it happened in front of our very eyes because tons of people were watching the livestreams. We are WAY past the point of selective law enforcement.

>b-but user they scrolled through his text messages and found that he said shooting niggers in self defense is cool so that tosses out his right to self-defense and makes it ok
How many of the rioters had their internet history poured over to prove their premeditated intent to riot and attack bystanders?

>what is file lawsuit?
With what money?
>what is federal court?
Somewhere that can straight up refuse to hear cases with no public input on the matter.
>what is patition?
A misspelling of petition, which plenty of us have done.
>what is protest?
With what time?
>what is actually doing fucking something instead of bitching behind a computer and phone screen like a keyboard warrior?
We reported her to the ATF already, that is the extent of what we have control over you retarded mongrel.

I know exactly how bad they are, intent matters with prosecution not enforcement.

you don't have a fucking clue.

I hope you guys are just trolling because she literally dindu nuffin other than be retarded. She cut the gas system makeung the gun a straight bolt action rifle. It's perfectly legal

>If I cut my barrel less the. 16 inches without knowing it's illegal I can't be punished
>Being this stupid
How about I rape your mother without knowing it's illegal?

I belive that you belive you are right, with that I don't see us coming to any sort of agreement.

I believe you can't spell believe correctly. Twice, actually.

>I will not comply, and the day they start sending federal agents door to door to collect guns, I will join the resultant insurgency.

They're never going to do that dumbass.
They're going to make your guns illegal turning you into a felon, and you're going to bury your guns thinking you're sticking it to the system, when in reality all you've done is ensure that gun culture dies with you. A gun that you can't take to the range or legally defend yourself with is useless and may as well not exist, and if there is no open and practicing gun culture there is no way for new generations to become involved. Meaning that when you finally shuffle off your mortal coil and little Timmy all grown up finds your gun stash he's just going to turn then in like a good little citizen.

Nice critical thinking skills. You cut your rifle down to shorten the barrel, this was your intent. Or you installed a fourteen inch barrel because you liked it more, regardless, you intended to create a functioning firearm under the legal limit. This was your intent. I implore you to point out to me where I mentioned having knowledge of the rules written?

Stay mad you clearly underaged faggot

Not him, how would you resolve the issue then?

A change in culture

ZERO chance of her getting in trouble.

Clearly she had no intent of destroying the rifle, as she did not damage anything vital, such as the receiver. She only shortened it, she did not destroy it, it still functions. She should be jailed just as any citizen would.

How do you accomplish a sudden change to resolve an immediate issue by using a solution that takes decades to set into fruition?

The term you're looking for is mens rea, and it increasingly doesn't even matter, because more and more crimes are strict liability, i.e. have no mens rea component.

But as far as I know, NFA does have some sort of mens rea component. While I've never read which mode of culpability applies (probably because it largely doesn't matter -- one is quite unlikely to e.g. cut down a barrel negligently, see below), it's from a time before the current proliferation of strict-liability offenses.

But it doesn't matter anyway, because mens rea is almost always about your knowledge and/or intent regarding the illegal act(s) you did -- not your knowledge of the law.
If you lose your grip on your angle grinder and it accidentally cuts through a rifle barrel, you've probably committed no crime. But if you do it with intent to shorten the barrel, even though ignorant that the law restricts short barrels, it's still a crime. As they say:
>ignorance of the law is no defense
And if your motive was to destroy the rifle, rather than keep it in its shortened form, that's immaterial; your intent when making that first cut through the barrel is still to shorten the barrel below 16", whether that's part of a plan to have a straight-pull SBR for plinking, or a plan to reduce the whole gun to 2" cubes.

That will be for twelve of her peers to decide, if the prosecutor thinks it's worth taking to court.

Again, because this crime requires a mindset, she will not be charged. If by some miracle she did, there would be new case law that makes every crime strict liability.

>its perfectly legal
no, its not. and if you unironically think it is then do it yourself and post pics
(dont forget to hide your dog before you do)

Again, the "mindset" (mens rea) has to do with the actual act, not knowledge of the law.
She didn't accidentally, negligently, or even recklessly cut the barrel down. She purposefully cut the barrel down to less than 16".
The only reason she won't be charged is prosecutorial discretion; if she was charged, she would be convicted.

Please point out the relevant statue or regulation that say this. Some laws require intent while others do not. You claim the SBR laws require intent. Now provide evidence to support your assertion.

nobody is gonna fall for that one lizzardboi

Hi, shill. Still trying to control the narrative, I see. Now, about your reading comprehension; it needs work. See if you can get some remedial adult ed classes or something.

I didn’t say anything about finding out WHERE the gun was made, fuckwit. I was talking about finding out WHEN the gun was made. She claims that it was purchased “several years ago”. If it turns out it was made 18 months ago, she has a credibility problem. I’m repeating everything I said in my previous post, which you were apparently incapable of reading. I doubt you’ll be able to follow this post, but I have to at least try.

Exactly, if you go over the limit without seeing a sign, you still get the speeding ticket.
Capatcha- street signs

>she claims to know what gun laws we need
>she doesn't know what gun laws we have
She already has a credibility problem. Proving it's a new gun bought for the purpose will just be icing on the cake.

Bump

bump

>"waaaaaaaaaah why TF cant we arrest this politician on tedious technical grounds that would have the case dismissed in court anyway????"

What’s with all the anonymoose ? flags itt?

Dismissed on what fucking grounds? A crime was committed. She admitted to it. Her position does not indemnify her from the consequences of manufacturing an SBR.

She is not a nobody that lady is running for Congress or Senate I forget which.

The sbr angle is retarded, so is the optics of her actual destruction of this evil item.

Just like Clinton, Gregory and Kennedy. Some animals are just more equal.

>riddler flags

Attached: 1502892024965.png (878x400, 758K)

Newfag

Can I get a quick rundown? Just got here

The thread was moved from another board. Lurk more

Attached: 1519618177256.jpg (900x900, 84K)

dont give this link to anyone youtube.com/watch?v=SUz1RydNXoE&t

Attached: Martin-Harambe.jpg (2048x1362, 237K)

should your kid go to juvie for jaywalking on the way home from school? it's a valid sentence in California. stop being such a baby, have a laugh at the fact that she still came off as a desperate, pathetic loser, accept she won't be charged because there is CLEARLY no intention to even keep the weapon. Nigger on nigger violence is the reason we're nanny'd by the police state and need these stupid step by step gun laws. She may be a lib, but she's not a stupid nigger. If she was black, and not a renowned politician with a lot to lose, she'd be prosecuted in a heartbeat.

Violating the NFA is not a jaywalking-level crime.
Pic related literally happened because the ATF thought that someone had violated it.

Attached: waco.jpg (650x366, 38K)

Lurk more newfag

Breaking the NFA is a FEDERAL crime.

I think there must be boomer-scum on /k/ or something, this level of bitch rivals plebet.

Fuck that. I've known people to get arrested and lose their FFL for a god damned typo. Fuck her and the palace she looks down upon us from.

Attached: ermetay2.png (1267x964, 890K)

Yes.

Feds have no jurisdiction over what doesn't travel over state borders.

If any thing used in the manufacturing of the illegal weapon came from another state, feds can and have prosecuted using the commerce clause bullshut pervision garbage.

Attached: ermertay.png (917x959, 671K)

Why do people do this? Are they afraid they will once day decide to go on a rampage?