>been redpilled since before we were born
>loves collecting Nazi memorabilia
> "racist"

Or is he a k*ke puppet?
>Lives in J*w neighborhood
>Questionable Heritage
>might not even be white

whats the word Sup Forums?

Attached: fakewhiteguyandblondejewbroad.jpg (259x195, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4JjreLzbcM
youtube.com/watch?v=q1_32wPrdSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eJJszZ7sEGc
youtube.com/watch?v=9u8C4M3MGSI
youtube.com/watch?v=OCzxiuHfoIo
youtu.be/iwjBM5PJ-YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anthony Cumia is a national treasure

agreed

He's Tunisian m8.
A former back alley knife fighter if you must know

He's a Corsican pimp.

He sure is.

I heard he fucks transsexuals

I mean, he lives in jew york fuck did you expect? jew yorkers can only be so "red pilled" without biting the hand that feeds them

FAWKKK YEAHHH
fucking homerun Colin, hope you dont have a heart attack or sumpthin TSSSS

Attached: chip.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Isnt he the one that got into a tiff with some sheboon on the street and was harassed by libshits for it?

not that's not him, you're thinking of the chinless embryo

He's itilian and one of the greatest people to ever walk the earth. I've been listening to him since I was 9 years old. The whole reason I originally got satellite radio was for uncensored O&A.
He regularly rips on jews too. Do you have a Compound Media account?

there are rumors anthony fucked tranny in picrelated

Attached: anttran.jpg (283x178, 8K)

I use to really like the guy until he kicked Colin Flaherty of his show because his other liberal guest was upset with what Colin was saying. It was pathetic. He lost a subscriber when that went down.

So glad someone else listens to the podacast. I fucking love Chip.

No you will!

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 292K)

Ant seems like a good dude, after he got passed that whole "IM RICH IM BETTER THAN YOU!" thing. That got old fast.

someone should make a video game where you play as a young version of ant and have to dodge plates of spaghetti being thrown by his father.

Attached: 4735683568.gif (860x645, 131K)

Anthony Cumia is the most redpilled mother fucker in Radio. I can remember back 18 years ago he was ripping on jews, feminism, negros etc. It was very taboo back then

Ronny B is a fucking legend compared to Colin F
>colins books are a good talking point for Ants political side
>Ron Bennington was on to host Artie&Anthony, a comedy show, not an altright politcal show

Ron B >>> Colin F

This man is a dangerous Tunisian terrorist by the name of Antwan al-Kumiya and is not to be trusted.
Chip Chipperson is /ourguy/.

Attached: Weird+al_9b4991_5974733.jpg (900x661, 97K)

My stomach hurts!

Concho Pete likes Ant, and that's all that matters.

Dude colin is a faggot. He repeats the same basic bitch talking points that every other nigger commentator spouts.
Also, he has zero sense of humor, and is incapable of handling any bantz. He's a boomer "tough guy" and has nothing to offer.

level 2 is a race level where you ride a horse away from dreamweaver.

'I've been doing this for 25 years and I simply don't know what to do.' That episode was gold.

Also he is redpilled on marriage, he lives in a mansion and fucks 20 year olds. Hes packing heat in New York City, calls out the degeneracy of blacks and jews like howard stern frequently. There is a 4 hour long youtube video of him scorching nigs. Hes a boss.

While wearing Mommy's shoes.

I know lil yimmy fucked him but Anthony did as well?

that's news to me..

>rumors
sue lightning hanging around his house in her panties and bra lmao yeah totally just a "rumor" that he likes feminine penis

TSSS whatya got cancer of the stomach or sumpthin TSSSSS FAWKYEAH

Attached: chippyykayaa.jpg (299x168, 3K)

Could be considering how his father fucked him up.

What ever you say Jamal.

>I heard he fucks transsexuals
>there are rumors anthony fucked tranny in picrelated

It's no rumor.

Attached: igHoYZ8.png (737x392, 693K)

chip chipperson is a scumbag muslim terrorist too.
they are both known associates of notorious terrorist, certified super genius, and ex nuclear scientist from los alamos, al daneel 'bobo' kürlan (suspect of the 1998 queens motor inn bombing).

Attached: Daniel-Bobo-Kurlan.jpg (400x400, 21K)

He's a pedo spaghetti nigger that also fucked sue lightning

THIS MAN IS PURE EVIL!!!!
When being interrogated by FBI Officials, he denied all allegations, repeating over and over
>im not lyingk, im not lyingk

whatya got....uhhh ya feel like havin a shit or sumthin TSSSSSBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Lol whatever keeps you in your safe space, faggot.

not "could be" it's a fact. he likes traps.

Attached: xdzkvp0w09l01.jpg (640x1055, 82K)

Definitely /ourguy/. He's linked up with TRS and the WN crowd, but he hides it pretty well. You know he redpilled so many whites with comedy. An absolute treasure.

Attached: cumia_workout_session_by_dnftt2011-d65eefd.gif (492x600, 601K)

Prove it, faggot.

Thanks for the information, didn't know that. Isn't Al Daneel Kürlan also a well known rapist aka self confessed pussy slayer, who drugs his victims after buying them a Burger and beer.

Blocks your path

Attached: 8bda036292c3cbde9863e89faec757e8.jpg (620x350, 42K)

nice fake screenshots dumb cunt
>Eat my shit, eat my fucking shit

Thank you for this image.

he is lolcow
but sure he is good meme material
show podcast redbarradio is making fun of him in almost every episode

Yeah mate, obvious fake. Please go back to reedit.

Oh lawd.... I hope that isnt true.

>shut up! I don't...I mean Ant definitely doesn't like fempeen in his anus!
sure thing, anthony. we believe you

Attached: sue&ant.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

ISSA HAT ONA HAT. PFFT FAAAWWWK YEAAAAH!

Hold on Hold on Hold on. *Burps in mic* like it's 1990.

If it's true, I don't really care. It's degenerate, but he's still pretty valuable to the cause.

At least provide some archives or something.

Dude, HE NEEDED THE MOOOOOOOOOOONEY.

WTF, dropped! This is too real sounding to be fake, boys. Watch who we endorse here. This is gross.

Fired from Sirus XM for it. He came in for a few shows since getting fired, but now he is banned. Again.

Attached: 20180312_141008.png (720x544, 650K)

RIP Patrice

>OnA subreddit faggots spreading anti-Anthony propaganda
You have to go back to your Opie loving hugbox.

Why so butthurt? Trap boipussy is the official sex object of Sup Forums, so he's one of us after all.

Please, don't mislead the people. He's a Corsican pimp.

/ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=l4JjreLzbcM
youtube.com/watch?v=q1_32wPrdSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eJJszZ7sEGc
youtube.com/watch?v=9u8C4M3MGSI

Attached: 1502321312876.jpg (481x601, 121K)

Sirius is finished when Stern stops and Stern hasn't even been good since the early 2000s.

see

He literally dressed up like a nazi and hailed cabs in New York City with Patrice O'Neal to find out who would have an easier time getting a ride: "A nigga, or a nazi"

someone wanted to silence and discredit ant for a long time, because he is a vocal and very rational right wing guy.
they sent some blacks to harass him in times square when they knew he was conceal carrying a gun, hoping he would become the next george zimmerman.
he walked away and avoided drawing his gun, but they got what they wanted anyway, when he went home and ranted about blacks on twitter.

then at the moment it looked like ant was gathering some steam with his independent project, they sent some hot traps to his house, hoping he would fuck them and probably be secretly filmed.
he resisted his urges once again, so the trannies decided to fake some evidence anyway, like sneaking into his bathroom and taking pics, making fake text messages, etc.

false flag..

Attached: 537564577589.jpg (450x600, 185K)

>Please, don't mislead the people. He's a Corsican pimp.

And his cousin is a 31 year old Tunisian man, suspected of various terrorist activities.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCzxiuHfoIo

I've listened to literally thousands of hours of this man, he's legit.

They hate Opie the worst wtf

Theyre divided along Ant+Jim/Opie lines

Go back to redd it

I think Opie is in the closet. Anyone remember when he broke his dick during that skit when they first started doing shows together?

The helmet was a gift from a fan, so it's okay.

Attached: 20180312_142313.png (669x497, 151K)

Ant>Jimmy>Art>Bobo>Ope

fuck reddit lol

HAHA, NOISES!

No he’s actually a Corsican Pimp. He should be on the marseille waterfront

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y
dont be a faggot OP

He's one of the last drops in the French Connection.

There will be many /ourguy/s, as many have already gone out among you.

>redpilled on marriage
>not getting married and having no kids

Nah, that’s called being a genetic dead end and helping to ensure the end of the white race

>white

You think that Turkish lion tamer is white?

I wonder how big the cumiaverse really is.

is it like a hundred guys who are incredibly vocal, or does cumia actually have a huge following?

Really like his show, though he does far better alone. Good thing Artie dosn't show up half the time.

Also he does have plenty of Jews on his show so it that would raise suspicion.

Attached: 2018-03-12-134325_745x386_scrot.png (745x386, 454K)

you have to remember hes had a cult folllowing since the 90's, and alot of them are working class white guys who arent that big into computers

Vos doesnt count as a jew, hes dumber that a pollock

This.

Takes a call in your path

This dumb Sock Cucka should jump in front of Path Train tssss FAWK YEAH
>I hope opies kids meet uncle paul

Attached: ope.jpg (225x224, 14K)

youtu.be/iwjBM5PJ-YQ

Got nothing better to do with your free time Anthony you faggot

If he likes traps...wouldn’t that make him “our guy” that much more?

Not everyone on Pol likes fembois/traps...fuck off faggot.....
>a man in a dress and makeup is still just a man in a dress and makeup

Ant will always be /our guy/

Friends of the show can literally just come and go to his house as they please, it's not a big deal to be at his house if you know him.
He even let's fans come over ffs.

Attached: 6FF3Erl.png (1170x1251, 78K)

I remember him saying on air once that he finally felt comfortable calling his place a Compound after he realized he didn't always know if there was other people there, and didn't care. I think they were talking about something that happened at the Kennedy compound years ago, and someone that was there said they didn't know about it. He also has huge parties all the time, she could have been a guest of little Jimmy Norton for all we know.

I've worn out all the O&A youtube stuff but thanks for the link man. There's a fan made one of chip that 9 hours long too, lol. The Steve from Yellowstone one is amazing too.

Attached: 5a19ce7a40453.jpg (547x433, 83K)