Have you ever played this game?

is there a bigger red pill?

Attached: monopoly.jpg (1500x1500, 299K)

No there isn't. I always win it.

I played it. My brother is a faget who sells and rebuy houses in the places that we are going to across. But one day i read the rules an that isn't posible

I always get sent to jail :-/

>one day I read the rules and that isn't allowed

Good job, Pablo. Now if your kind could read the boarder laws we would be in business. But NOOO now you've gotta pay for a wall.

If you're close to crack, that is ok

well it teaches that life is based on luck

>Is there a bigger redpill.
Board game modified by capitalists that was based off communist board game deliberately designed to make capitalism look bad. Resulting in most profitable board game of all time.

Not really user capitalism works. And communism is shit.

Buy all properties
Build 4 houses
Never build hotels.
Win game.

umm nope

Yes u bird. If you have a monopoly only buy houses and tie up the supply. If u buy hotels your homes go back and others can buy them. If u have all the houses That means less players can build houses. Then u nickel and dime them to death.

also the best ROI from a percentage standpoint is 3 houses and not 4.

>biggest faggot tier strategy from biggest faggot tier flag
P O T T E R Y

Attached: 739d309ea37d86d856a3c42b67f46ea8cfa58edf9ccb9d19b81d0eb6072342dd.jpg (765x420, 68K)

>Buys all the purple properties
heh, nice try kid. Stick around, maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

>never buy hotels
You stupid faggot.
>Buy all properties
Mathematicians have analyzed the game. The properties that deliver the best return on investment are purple and orange.

nope, kek is right about this.

oraange and red

the fuck are all these names of properties they're all wrong

my strategy is to focus all of my energy on getting hotels on boardwalk and park place and buying one of each of the reds, yellows, and greens to block others from building houses

...I wonder though, where in there rules it says they have to pay for the wall

Attached: hmm.png (300x300, 60K)

Is the redpill that unfettered capitalism always turns people into paranoid cheaters which ends up with the board flipped and people fighting?

It's a fairly fun game when everyone knows and follows the rules.
It only becomes a drawn out mess when you introduce house rules like free money and safety nets.

I have played a few hundred times. :-)

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

>It only becomes a drawn out mess when you introduce house rules like free money and safety nets.

Very well said.

Orange and purple is superior to orange and red from a purely statistical point of view.

The 4 houses and never upping to hotels strategy is so funny to make family members rage. Especially if they're drinking.

>The 4 houses and never upping to hotels strategy is so funny to make family members rage. Especially if they're drinking.
You're cracking me up!

Attached: lambright2020shark-6.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Everyone plays free parking gets all the taxed house money right? That shit makes the game. Lottery style.
Life is another great game.

Game of Life lays down some hard truths, like college being a waste of money.

How about this game?

Attached: 1453604065166.jpg (487x515, 111K)

There's a reward for good choices, and working with peers yields results?

exact same edition that turkey has

Attached: 756776.jpg (460x457, 77K)

>The market has a fixed allotment of resources, the only task is to distribute them
>Economic literacy is "enhanced" by a game intended for 3 YO children

Show your real flag, commie scum

Attached: Commie for christ.jpg (360x266, 21K)

Hotels bring more cash to you. Also positions on the board depend on negotiating which you probably suck at.

You don't like money either. It's about winning not roil.

the trick is not to let the nigger be the bank so he wont steal

The point is to tie up the house supply. You make more the hotels yes but then other players with monopoly can build. You want to hoard the houses. Then its a slow death for everyone else who cant build.

People rage quit when they realize this is how I play. Literally flip the board and walk away.

You build hotels faster then they run out of cash when they step on your land, so they never get to build large property in the first place.

Attached: 1512248603465.jpg (640x427, 31K)

Buy the pink, everyone rolls low after getting out of prison

>be me
>12 yo
>Play monopoly with pals
>Say that I want to be responsible for the bank since I'm good at math (shit reason)
>Steal money when noone's looking.

If u build hotels then yours home go back on the market. Then other players can build homes and earn aswell.

You make it seem like that once you build hotels no one else can build and that you will never land on their property.

You need the mind of a jew to win and choking the housing supply is the winning strategy

Odd abundance of low-quality Poland posts today. I suspect someone is posting thru a VPN to make them look retarded.

Gertie Nolte always hid $500 bills in the National Geographic magazine but then he'd get distracted by all the nigger tits when he was trying to sneak them out and use them to win and it would ruin the game.

Attached: 1520714754804.jpg (640x650, 86K)

Redpill is that you need the red or the yellow one to win
Best percentage of expense/revenu x probability to step on hem

>monopoly

Attached: serveimage (60).jpg (355x252, 27K)