Is it morally wrong to eat meat?

Is it morally wrong to eat meat?

Attached: 4418E5D4-84E9-4B06-A7FA-AE034D5FED32.jpg (531x600, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on your morals

Morality is subjective

if it's wrong then your mom doesn't want to be right
BBC is her god given right
She likes to eat and beat my meat

Everything is in moderation, my friend.
If you are a glutton who eats multiple servings of meat a day, you are immoral for wasting a precious animal's life and being a glutton. I'd never eat more than 156 grams (5 1/2 ounces) of meat a day.

>morality is subjective
That probably explains why the uk is now an Islamic state

Do lions care about the gazelle they're eating?
Do plants care that we eat them?
Sage

Morality is subjective but that doesn't mean you can't come to a collective which share the same subjective opinions bud.

Why vegans cry so much about morals when it comes to killing animals? In nature everything kill each other and not a single animal cares about painlessly killing their pray they just fucking tear off limbs and don't give a fuck

No, especially since science has proven that plants are actually self aware to a certain degree, there's literally no difference and anyone who acts like there is one is a faggot who just wants to feel morally superior.

Hahahah you just got BTFO’d you Muslim cunt

I bet you don't even understand the sentence I wrote buddy.

Go back to YouTube, joe

Who cares, faggot?

yes, of course. subhumans think they're tough when they eat animals but they're "tough" like a knockout game player. it's subhuman primitivity, nothing impressive.

Only if its human meat.

But you'd knew that already if you knew what morals are.

women do it for virtue signalling

men do it for the same reason some people become cuckolds instead of fucking their own wives - omega male personalities

Only if it’s uncooked

No you communist faggot, by definition morality is objective, the thing that is subjective is values.

Nature is brutal, son. The universe is even deadlier. Supernovas erasing everything in it's path. Black holes sucking everything close by it into it and crushing it to subatomic particles.

Lions eating dear. Sharks eating seals. Humans eating cows.

Humans eating humans.

I'm telling you. It might all be a dream or some kind of punishment or even some form of test or game.

What are we and why are we here?

the bible says man is allowed to eat meat, so it's definitely not immoral. taking pleasure in tormenting and abusing livestock is probably bad though, but farmers love their animals

Attached: jesus.jpg (193x262, 7K)

Killing animals for their meat is a necessary evil. At least until healthy synthetic meat is development and widely available.

>tips fedora

>Killing animals for their meat is a necessary evil.
For your survival, fattie. You don't need to eat meat like a lion or a wolf. You don't need to eat at all since you're such a fattie.

Attached: 1514563539026.png (960x960, 196K)

>by definition morality is objective

That's just not even correct

Explain why morality is objective

morals are subjective. there are no universal morals that everyone must abide by, they are in the eyes of the beholder and they are constantly evolving and they differ depending on your culture.

Attached: 1512925221666.png (578x566, 12K)

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the factory farming problem.

eating meat is for men. eating plants is for beta males, soys and women.

this lol

who cares, it's necessary for human health.

>Muh moral nihilism
Stop proxyfagging JF.

Attached: Jean Francois Gariepy.jpg (320x180, 11K)

I pray before I eat for everyone's sake.

This is not true

no, fuck off vegan fag

No.

Eating meat is animal abuse since you are indirectly killing innocent cows and chicken
Killing is immoral

Killing an animal in the wild and eating it is morally right. Our current system of making meat as efficient as possible to mass produce (insanely inhumane cruelty pins.) is not morally just. That said, I still eat meat that I buy in the super market and don't feel that guilty about it. It's something I wish would change but don't care enough to apply to my lifestyle. I would gladly have the trade off of much more expensive meat, but animals are kept in humane conditions throughout the course of their lives.

it's not morally just to you... as we have already discussed. morals are subjective. you believe it not to be morally just. I believe it to be morally just.

this is bait

No, it’s not. These look like they would make amazing osso bucco DESU.

Senseless killing, painful slaughtering, and rampid gluttony are immoral.
We are animals. We are on the foodchain too. Enjoy the food just dont go killing animals for the sake of killing. Or eating pounds of meat as a pointless eating challenge. Be respectful of the animals whose lives were taken to keep you alive.

Well just because you said something that was incorrect earlier in the thread doesn't make it a truth buddy. Human morals are objective truths, you can be wrong all you want. We all evolved from the same ancestors and built the same morals. sans niggers

Heart Of Darkness touched on this. Morality changes situationally. Kurtz was acting like a savage but that is what the environment demanded

>ad hom
Not an argument lad
Care to prove me wrong that killing animals for meat is animal abuse?

why would it be morally wrong since we are omnivores??? fucking moron

You can't have objective morals, retard. if that was the case then chinese wouldn't boil cats alive. but they do. because their morals differ to ours, they don't believe it's wrong, therefore morals are not objective they are subjective. some people are so dumb sheesh

Attached: 1515767021884.png (625x773, 111K)

not when it's between your moms legs

If I met every cow I was about to eat then I would never eat meat. But I can't help that I was born the way I am, and I need meat to be healthy. So we kill them. But the day meat can be grown in a lab is the day I stop killing cows. If I was a better person I would be a vegetarian. But then again that would make me a soyboy, which would make me a worse person. So I just never think about the cows I fund the killing of and consider that a solution to my problem. I am not Jesus Christ, I am a guy named Dan. And I just don't have the motivation to sacrifice my comfort.

Some people don't have morals. I understand this, serial killers and yourself for instance.

lions don't have moral agency

plants don't have a brain or central nervous system

next

Chinks are objectively amoral

This, it's not that their morals are 'different' it's that they lack that part of the brain.

No, dumbass.

so retarded i had to reply.
youre a brainwashed marxist

>5 and a half ounces
Pussy

'Animals can't photosynthesise so creatures survive by being part of a food chain that will also feed from them too.'

Attached: b49e00f942fc6d09720bf0d113d1c094.jpg (441x523, 45K)

animals don't have moral agency

Since leopards kill other leopards it's totally cool to kill another human?

Would love to see you meatcucks actually "tear off limbs" from an animal as if you don't rely on either using guns or literally breeding animals on factory farms, such predators you are

stopped eating animals in 1984
pacifism and empathy

for morals to be objective there would have to exist universal rights and wrongs of which non exist. they are created and followed, that doesn't make them legitimate or correct, it just means we have decided to conduct ourselves in a specific way which we deem in our opinion is the correct way to conduct ourselves, therefore our morals are born. the same process happens for people all over the globe, in their own cultures and communities, they decide for themselves what is correct and what is incorrect, thus they come up with their own set of moral standards. therefore morals are subjective. not objective.

>need meat to be healthy

I genuinely sympathise with people who actually believe this

You could survive just by eating plants/grains, like cows and chickens do. So why kill/abuse animals for meat?

Man only eats meat in their fallen state/not in Eden. Meat eating is part of Original Sin.

There does not have to be universal rights and wrongs, it evolved with humans.

Untermensch

this is futile. like arguing with babies.

not when you kill it yourself and butcher it.

Yes, humans don't need to eat flesh in this day and age.

fuck off. how do you think man survived to grow huge brains and out think every other organism on the planet? it wasn't by eating seeds and berries moron.

Yes you're retarded I know sweetie.

stop eating cats and dogs you degenerates
>Farmers in Switzerland routinely EATING cats and dogs with their meals

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

checked

just ignore them marxism has melted their brains, its relieving to know they wont hold a grudge when we wipe them off the face of the earth.

Attached: ok.gif (245x285, 915K)

If something can experience pain, then we strive to avoid causing that pain. That is what being moral means. We want the overall pain in the world to be minimized. That may be a subjective definition, but it is a very globally accepted definition. Human morals philosophically may or may not be objective, it is actually something that's always been under debate even back to Aristotle, but if we can at least agree as humans that pain is bad while we exist, we should help avoid pain. In this regard, chinks are amoral. Just in case objective evil exists, we can all agree that if it does chinks are objectively more evil as a whole. So under the presumption that objective evil exists, chinks stink of it. And so do I as a meat eater with choice. But I stink far less than a chink that boils dogs alive and doesn't even feel any remorse for it. I at least feel the remorse.

It's a good question that goes beyond personal choice.

I mean, I'd love for you to give me some reasoning that would change my mind, I'm always open to new ideas.

Currently I think morality is subjective, why do you think it is objective?

I am not going to jump through ten thousand gymnastic hoops to chemically balance a plant based diet filled with phytoestrogens and soy. I need meat. Even creatine is something only found in meat, as an example, and to get it from plants I would have to be very specific with my food and accept that my intake of it would be less efficient. Removing possibilities from your diet can only decrease your potential healthiness or leave it unaffected. Decreasing your choices cannot possibly increase your healthiness. Removing meat from your diet means you have to work hard to stay equally healthy, and certainly the upper limit of your potential health is lowered.

I think evey person who wants to eat meat should have to kill and dress an animal. I started hunting at 12. Always had a hard time eating the meat afterwords. Stopped hunting 5 years ago(now 32) and eating meat quickly followed. I like animals. Watching a deer bleed out from an arrow isnt easy. I still fish though. Fuck those scaly cunts. Ps eat whatever you want im not political. Just know what the animal went through before you eat your burgers.

I don't think they could hold anything with those stick arms.

it's bad for you and the animals who are bread to be slaughtered.

As inferior beings, animals (other than humans) have no ethic value. So there's no ethic problem with eating meat.

No. One could make an argument that it's wrong to let others do the killing.

I drive past them happy ass cows every day on my way to work. You sound like a fucking baby.

I would love to go hunting, if I knew how, or had someone to teach me. absolutely we should have a connection with our food. it reminds you that what you are eating has come from a living breathing animal rather than a packet on a store shelf. that's important for people to respect the animals that have provided their sustenance. still don't think killing animals is bad though. it's our right as animals ourselves.

The only reason you don't care for fish is because they are not mammals and don't communicate their pain through facial expressions like mammals do. Since deer have a means of communication with us through body language to an extent, we care for them more. Fish are too alien for us to care about then in the same way. But that does not mean you should care about them less, they are just easier to cast aside in your mind.

Are you saying that plants and vegetables don't have some sort of feelings?!?

>lions don't have moral agency, but eat meat to survive
The only difference is people with "moral agency" to put the animal out of its misery first.

God fucking dammit, are you the same BLM faggot on almost every thread bragging about black superiority and muh dick?

What the fuck are you doing negro boy on this forum full of white virgins, are you black beta virgin also, who jerks off on European colonization history books?

Attached: negrokek.jpg (655x467, 137K)

>Is it wrong to eat lesser beings?
No
The bigger picture is about feeding people, no matter how, that's why some countries eat dogs and insects while others have a whole farming system to kill cows, etc for their meat.
If you live in a country where meat is easy to come by, you get to domesticate animals and turn them into pets you care about, if you don't live in a country where meat is easy to come by, you aren't given the choice of taking that dog in, feeding it and giving it some love, because that's a lot of meat you're giving up on.
tl;dr
You live in a good country? you get to humanize pets and wonder if you should be eating beings like it
You live in a shitty country? you have no idea you can humanize that dog you're planning on eating

Attached: as-0d9.gif (500x282, 816K)

Well i am not telling humans should tear off animals but why should we care about that some animal died for meat if nature is designed for animals to kill each other and humanity as a winner race on this planet has right to do with animals what the fuck we want. And yes, people kill other people for many reasons and the only thing that tell you it is bad are laws and believes created by humans

>plants don't have a brain or central nervous system
plants can feel pain

They are far simpler than animals, and thus cannot possibly have anywhere near the level of consciousness. Something without consciousness, or that has very little of it, can not feel pain or can barely at all feel pain. Plants almost certainly do not feel pain in any meaningful way. In the same way a dying computer does not feel pain. Some day when computers are more complex and have more sense maybe they will, but not yet.

Since our morals are based on christian values and GOD specifically said animals were to serve men: Fuck, no.

>Since our morals are based on christian values

Who's?

The more interesting question is: Why do vegans put animals above humans?

Senses*

Murder is not morally right nor wrong. It's a neutral act.

>Muh dick
Shut up negro. Nobody cares.

PS: The black race is always to be known as the least desirable. Keep on dreaming about that white MILF sucking you cock, Andre.

Attached: racial dating data.jpg (1616x1042, 511K)

What constitutes a non neutral act then?

Plants have all the same senses as humans, and then some more, my goy
They can:
Hear
Taste
Feel gravity shifts
"Feel" water presence
Feel an obstacle on the path the plant plans on moving its roots, then avoiding it
Be put down with anesthetics

Don't you have to clean up after your wife's bull Saudi Arabia?

You are being intentionally misleading. You claim plants can "feel" things in their path. That would require a conscious decision to avoid something after sensing it and processing that information, which is certainly not the case. When there is an obstruction in your body blocking an artery, you do not necessarily feel the obstruction. But the artery will grow around it anyway. You did not make any conscious decision to cause that, it was a subsystem of your body separate of your consciousness. To feel requires consciousness.