HAPPENING: UK declaring war on Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk&feature=youtu.be

Are you fucking seeing this? I don't want to live on this planet anymore

They just said that we should ban ALL Russian media coming into the UK!

Attached: 1496006939771.jpg (486x328, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/WLTX/status/973247861608665088
youtube.com/watch?v=M0D3A5dnAqg
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-russia/britain-will-respond-if-russia-is-proved-to-be-behind-nerve-attack-may-idUKKCN1GK1B6
archive.is/hYnlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russian Ambassador has been summoned

They don't imbecile
saged and reported faggot, sick of fake news

And what's bad about that?

The UK can't afford to piss off Russia. In truth, if Russia wanted, it could roll over all of Europe with little resistance.

Attached: time.jpg (900x899, 40K)

Fuck off you savage frog cunt

since they can't use NK as a scapegoat to start ww3
they need other one
tick tock israel

Checked. Can someone please make a thread about US bombings in Austin Texas??? Serious happening!

mobile.twitter.com/WLTX/status/973247861608665088

You think our government is rational right now?

This is the woman in charge of GCHQ

Attached: Screenshot_317.jpg (283x355, 59K)

pls nuke us russia

I welcome war with Russia, then they can come and liberate us!

>be Russia
>attack weakened Ukraine
>can't take the half you want even when Putin openly talks about its East and South being traditionally Russian
>get cucked by a few kiborgs and can't win the Donbass war even though you have more resources and better war economy
Yeah, it definitely can roll over all of Europe, lmao

lol who cares it's the uk

RUSSIA THE NEW GERMANY ?

Why is your House of Commons such a meme?

Attached: 1437495691430s.jpg (107x125, 2K)

>the splintered kleptocracy trying to meme its way back into relevance is going to roll over Europe

Attached: draxtista.jpg (1000x563, 55K)

Fokoff Hohol.

These people aren't even trying to hide their corruption anymore. When a blatant attack occurs, followed by a rush to penalize an enemy, without waiting for evidence to be found that implicates that enemy, that means the attack was a false flag.

The rush to pin this on Russia just proves that the British gassed their own people.

"even though russia is huge its economy fucking sucks!"

we should not hesitate!"

what the hell am I listening to?

It's Austin, probably some left radicals, maybe trying to false flag.

UK has become a terrorist nation trying to start random wars and abusing its population. All U.K. media is banned from my household as of now

We will aid whoever pays us the most.

Calm down kid, the easter holidays haven’t started yet, don’t waste all your shitposts in one day

I always want to ask a fag, do you really enjoy that nig cock in your ass?

This.

Attached: 40views.jpg (349x283, 12K)

>He doesn't realise our spirit is encoded into our language

Wait are they really about to declare war on Russia or are you faggots larping again?

Attached: 1508102039331.jpg (400x389, 33K)

Yes.

Are you watching this or what? I don't know what else to tell you. This is fucking huge, psychotic, our government has absolutely fucking lost control.

>declare war by demanding even less for your mandatory TV license

shut the fuck up bongland.

Attached: 1468287529156.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Bongs what the fuck happened?
Maybe you should've made sure Angela was in charge

>if Russia wanted, it could roll over all of Europe with little resistance.

True, and Europe can't count on the backing of the United States. It would be in our interests to back Russia and wipe out the eurozone. If we did, the indigenous Europeans would welcome us as liberators.

Remember these are the same tories that were all about shitting in the coal miners and the Irish. They are Jew puppets and always have been.

Attached: 3C81EB63-5506-4812-92FE-A958A2CCEDFA.jpg (1536x2048, 661K)

When do the nukes fly?

Good job. The UK has been a terrorist threat for years. Their exports are atheist slime. It's time for Trump to do something about that bestial, degraded nation.

You can throw w/e burger memes you want at me dude idgaf what you say. your country is seriously a mental asylum bro.

They are already in the air

"We will not tell you what the reponse will be because we need to consider the response from the Russian state and then on...."

Lmao, holy shit. Is the UK going to start WW3?

Attached: 1510748358601.jpg (654x672, 69K)

It's all gone fucking pear-shaped. I want off this ride.

>simply ban media
this is your brain on civil liberties

I wish this became reality
youtube.com/watch?v=M0D3A5dnAqg

Why would Russia risk war with the UK and its allies? None of this makes sense. They are in no position to be fucking with anyone.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-russia/britain-will-respond-if-russia-is-proved-to-be-behind-nerve-attack-may-idUKKCN1GK1B6
archive.is/hYnlI

ahh Russians!!

>woman in charge of GCHQ
>woman in charge

Noooooooo!

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

is every MP a warmonger wtf

Attached: Capture.png (789x441, 912K)

Our government wants to give the people a common enemy in Russia instead of the UK state itself which has been happening more and more. It's a last ditch Samson option and it might throw us all into ww3.

what kind of authoritarian hellhole is the UK? are they doing this because they are losing control or do they think they'll be able to pull this off and people will just roll over?

see

>Britain will respond
Lol..what are they going to do, write a strongly worded letter.

There is a common theory that US warmongering is to prevent a civil war from breaking out. The point being you might be right.

sanctions

tee hee we're pulling the plug on the world

They'll just whine to us.

It's dangerous as hell when the government have nothing to lose.

Attacking the Brits it triggers automatically article 5 of NATO, doesnt it?
"an attack against one member, is an atrack against the entie alliance"

So much this, when we are watching the Russians, we aren't watching our watchers.

this is insane. this dude just said it could have happened in any provincial town anywhere in europe so we have to stop it.

why don't they have these meetings after acid attacks or trucks of peace?

Power without accountability is a recipe for disaster.

kek, can't wait for you fags to cry for help again when you bite off more than you can chew.

Attached: pilaf.png (385x408, 215K)

Suddenly things are different in our country this week. Mass-arrests of dissenters, now this....

If it's state sponsored, then yes.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Russia-Netherlands.jpg (400x320, 62K)

Internal problems must be silenced with an overly exaggerated external ones.

It would if this were really an attack. An assassination of a fugitive spy wouldn't really count. Litvenenko didn't start a war.

>cry for help again
Oh there he is. There's always that one sub-iq mutt yank to throw his retard opinion down on the whole of history

Wrong, she only has oversight of MI5.

They don't fucking import anything from Russia
Also the recent sanctions, while hitting the Russian economy, actually helped its agriculture a lot, it's now booming more than ever before.

>Our government wants to give the people a common enemy in Russia

Dude, Russia most likely poisoned a former spy & his daughter. But it's still benefit of the doubt, stop being such a Russia shilling faggot.

Fucking Sup Forums man, all such vicious cucks for Russia, prep that bull fags.

Attached: Delet.png (1000x1000, 345K)

No. Quite the opposite. They would get murked. All the wonder weapons they have been advertising haven't been built yet, while we have considerable numbers of what they are trying to catch up with. Don't be stupid.

Plus governments like having an excuse for restricting citizens rights. Portraying russia as this big menacing country is just the latest one

Attached: 1520605628417.png (645x729, 62K)

Let's just say that Russia did all of that. Is it worth starting WW3?

BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS

"If this wasn't an act of war, this was a war-like act"

Oh, shit.

Well, can we just air drop all the reffugees into a wirl wind shit storm somewhere over Russian territory, the faggots too. Don't forget the poos.

>Putin calls out the jews
>We must war RUSSIA
What in the actual fuck?

Sky News seems to doubt that Russia did anything. The whole air of this is confusing and creeping me out.

Attached: 345gf23.jpg (680x709, 54K)

This

Russia should just colonize Europe and get it over with, so that way the only refugee crisis will be slav rapping all their women and all the black people will be removed.

Europe is white again forever

Ok, brit type flag. How do they know it was Russians, evidence?

What a coincidence

please do Corbyn next, Vlad

???
Are you fucking joking me? Cockroaches kidnapped two Greek soldiers and this shitpost from a news channel is a war declaration?

Are you all mentally retarded manchilds?

Attached: 1485943301569.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Imagine if you could only talk in stale memes and had to attach an anime reaction image to every post for attention.

>killing a former russian spy is now a casus belli

Lmao, the US has assassinated people all around the world and still does every year, no one gives a fuck

This is a really shitty situation. It's clear the anglos wanna use this as a pretext for war and sanctions on Russia. Watchout for Ukraine.

Fuck off stupid ukraine nigger.

>pay Russian double agents
>allow same people to stay in Britain permanently
Get shocked when Putin want vengeance.

Dude, India could roll over England right now.
Let alone Russia.

Fucking joke country with clowns as leadership, I just hope youngsters refuse the draft when it comes

Look it up dickhead

Probably the UK instilling fear into the public to favour an EU army/superbloc

or maybe it was Russia, not the first time they've done it, it's a wacky world

tl;dr lol I dunno

Europe is over due for doing some fucking retarded that starts a world war

>Gets raped and killed by muslims on a daily basis
Sleep
>Russian Conspiracy theory
REAL SHIT NIGGAH!

>kidnapped
>soldiers

Attached: 1505886532225.gif (518x400, 19K)

Our government is sensing that we're on the precipice of civil war

BOOM: COMMON ENEMY!
LOOK! RUSSIA ATTACKED US!

Attached: 1518783417277.jpg (369x369, 55K)

If they assassinated UK citizens, obviously that should be responded with punishment & sanctions.

Why would the west let Russia walk all over them? Russia should be more afraid of war than the west.

Attached: 1520002386147.gif (200x267, 858K)

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

PLEASE I WANT TO GO BACK PLEASE OH MY GHOD GHET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IM GOING TO GET NUKED BY IVAN SOMEONE CALL 911 I WANT TO GBO BACK TO LITHUANIA ILL WORK FOR FREE

Attached: enough.jpg (584x566, 35K)

the whole of Parliament is screaming for war