Democrats to run on abolishing ICE

They are completely batshit insane lol

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/12/ice-removal-key-goal-democrats-in-2020-election.html

Attached: AFEB532A-0F2A-4FBD-B097-06C147C10955.png (1242x2208, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great way to lose an election.

They will win 2020. Look at PA-18 this is the indicator.

PA-18 is only working because Lamb is pretending to be a conservative. This is how low they stoop. They don’t mention their party to try and manipulate people.

>great way to lose an election.
Spics outnumber white people in 56% land. You forget that the jew was already bragging that they "no longer needed white voters" last election. They lost by a rounding error in some of the faked voter tallies. They have been working full-time to correct that this next election, moving hundreds of thousands of shitskins from overpopulated liberal cancer-hives to "purple" voting districts that were barely red. Add in the fact that libshits are running a sassy nigger promising everyone a free car and the inevitable "literally voting against Hitler" turnout, plus an entire generation of indoctrinated goyimlets that are going to spend the next two years in Public Edjewcation being programmed to vote libocrat... this isn't going to hurt them at all. This has been the democrat strategy for eternal victory since they violated the constitution and some kike judge invented anchor babies in the 60s.

what are anchor babies user ?

Good thing ICE is working hard to deport all of them. 2.5 more years to get rid of them as fast as possible

If a baby is born to illegals on US soil, that baby is granted the full rights of citizenship

That's fine bro. We almost revolted when nigger Obama was about to use the air force to protect Al qaeda and isis in Syria. We almost literally killed u all over pizzagate. I'm sure we'll. Be just fine if u try to ban ice. White people don't need institutions or the government. We will organize and we will kill you all. Wake up faggot and go to gun range. You already know I am. I'll be purchasing a steyr aug anticipating war in the cities. Hope your ready. I'll be creating multiple death squads with nothing but German whites. Maybe some Anglos. Texas will be a cake walk.

Attached: 1511842437851.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

You could remove every single illegal spic and all of their anchor babies and there'd still be tens of millions of beaners here breeding like cockroaches.

There's no stopping it.

If a 9-mo pregnant Mexican woman waddles across the border and shits out a Spiclet, the law treats the kid as if they’re as American as apple pie. Citizenship, gibs, preferential treatment, unwillingness to deport the illegal parents and an opportunity to sponsee the parents for citizenship

A majority of the non-shitty LEGAL immigrants are usually conservative as fuck, especially here in Texas. All this is going to do is push them even further away from Dems.

I live next to some spics and everytime I take out the trash i see a new kid over there and they have like 10 cars in a 4 bedroom i shit u not.

Glad im leaving in April.

You're joking, right ?

Attached: worried_laughter.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

ICE in Colorado alone puts around 40,000 detainers per day on criminal illegals and hardly any of them are honored. The agency is underfunded and undermanned given how many illegals reside in the U.S.. It's hilarious to see dems comparing ICE to the Gestapo. It only makes them look like open borders extremists to normal people. I hope the dems keep doubling down on stupid.

It's true - that's just the system here. That's why you'll find articles about "going to prom and come home and mom has been deported ; ~ ; "

Absolutely not.

sounds like fun

Thats why we call them "Anchor Babies" Frog

Nope, their justification for this is a Reconstruction-era Constitutional Amendment intended to give citizenship to freed slaves, so they’ve taken a fucking mile

I mean, this is obvious political manipulation, it's fucking absurd. When did this law even pass ?

It's in the US Constitution, but Founding Fathers absolutely did not Democrats to abuse it that way.

did not *expect

You're fucked big time, then.

>t. the country with a president who is literally Rothschild employee

It's not in the bill of rights. It's a later addition intended to naturalize slaves, not the babies of those who come here illegally.

Okay but who are they going to run? Having a platform doesn't mean anything if you don't have someone to run on that platform.

law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv
NOT THE FOUNDING FATHERS, DON'T LISTEN TO DUMB MEMEFAGS!
It gave the freed slaves US citizenship... Then, somehow, applied to the Natives... Then whomever.
The original amendment was right after the Civil War. The rest came with various Supreme Court decisions following shortly after. (This is why Americans bitch about their judicial system, by the way: they basically made this law up, and now we're stuck with it *because* it's an amendment and really hard to change.)

mexican dogwhistle, going for broke to bring them out, last viable election type desperation move.

Interesting. Thanks for new info.
Calm down I didn't know it before.

The more you know, the easier it is to fight them. The Left's entire foundation is based on unchallenged assumptions and sanctimony

Maxine Waters as President
Elizabeth Warren as VP
Joe Biden as Secretary of Education
Bernie Sanders as Secretary of Treasury
Cory Booker as Press Secretary
Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf as Secretary of Homeland Security

Attached: maxine-waters.png (730x480, 357K)

This ought to be good.

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

But it's freaking hard to change the constitution now. The only viable way I see this is stopping the illegal immigrants flowing in US, and bring the "anchor baby" problems all the way up to the Supreme Court. However, even Supreme Court might agree that anchor babies still comply with the Constitution.

>Spics outnumber white people in 56% land
>Less than 44% outnumber 56%

Attached: 1479684546754.jpg (2000x1834, 479K)

whats the fucking strategy of the dems?

>proclaim a tax increase
>proclaim removal of ice
>be pro mass immigration
>still against jobs in manufacturing

How? Did they learn nothing?

Attached: 1476811900272.png (750x757, 492K)

>we don't want open borders we just sensible immigration policy

You're retarded if you think they are people just trying to do what they think is right. This is literally about destroying the West.

It didn't. It isn't a law, but a Jewish judicial manipulation.

>How? Did they learn nothing?

They have mostly been panicking so maybe they learned nothing.

It was a judicial extension of a law made to cover blacks and southerners after the civil war. It was made to make sure all of them were citizens. However now any foreigner born here is a citizen.

I never pretended France was alright.

It's like they want Trump to have a second term.

>How to fix democratic platform

Step 1 have a main theme/goal: Make your political party about re-establishing trust of the American people in the federal government

Step 2 describe policies you believe should be enacted that are related to your theme/goals and why: End the CIA because America does not need a peacetime spy agency because it just continues to cause more unrest and is counter productive to have secretive agencies in our country

Step 3 run with a candidate who has a strong CONSISTENT track record of the beliefs that reflect the main theme and goals of the party: Does anyone like this exist? Well find them.

Seriously never in the history of Western politics do a literally former Rothschild employee becomes President of a major Western country. I know Rothschild usually influences behind the scene, but having a direct employee as President is a little too much. How can you guys not know about this?

The Dems want to import as many new Dem voters as necessary to overthrow the US government.

I mean, can we expect much else when their entire platform is based on manipulating other people's feelings regardless of facts

AHAHA
holy shit they've lost it

You really didn't know?

>Spics outnumber white people in 56% land
>implying the beaners who vote and work want illegals to stay anymore than white people

Nope. Boomers let this happen.

Attached: 14thamend (1).jpg (800x450, 59K)

> thinking a french guy who comes on Sup Forums voted for Macron

I never said he did. But I mean the common French who were the champion of freedom and liberty. Where the fuck are they?

The spics' kids are disgustingly liberal.

at this point you can only refer to democrats as terrorists

Dear Sub-Human Filth,

I'm appealing to all of you stupid idiots to vote Democrat in 2018. That is if you have the basic education enough to read a ballot, anyway. I understand the majority of you racist rednecks can't even read this post, though. But those who can, please pass my message on to the rest of your inbred family.

We Democrats are morally, culturally and intellectually superior to you in every way. I will qualify myself by noting that I have a Liberal Arts degree from a college, which you obviously have never been to, if you even know what one is. I also have a black friend. I have been told by several professors that everything you hold dear is terrible. Therefore you, personally, are also terrible.

I don't know you, but I know that you're racist. I also know that you hate gay people and still get scared during lightning storms.

The religion which you hold closely, greatly believe in, and which brings you comfort--you are wrong because I'm smarter than you and I'm telling you so. It is one of the many reasons why you are stupid and I'm better than you.

You see, us Democrats want a system which helps everyone in the world. Our system is designed around love and kindness to everyone. If you don't agree, I hate you.

It's not too late to change. If you knew your history, which of course you don't, you'll remember a time in America when Indians were dragged away from their homes and forced to assimilate into white society. Well, we want to change that kind of behaviour (sorry for my spelling, as I'm not from your country) by making sure you go to college and have a small apartment in a big, busy coastal city, where you belong. That will help you rid yourselves of your backward, incorrect culture and way of thinking. We'll do everything we can to make sure you agree with us and say all the right things and not be brainwashed against thinking the same way we do.

All of you stupid, backward, redneck, racist, homophobic, uneducated yokels need to realize we're trying to build a classless society where we all get to live in harmony with each other, where we're all equal. If you only understood that you wouldn't be so much worse of a person than I am.

So please vote Democrat. Help me help you, you worthless motherfuckers.

>I'm appealing to all of you stupid idiots to vote Democrat in 2018.
Confirmed real demonrat

lmao, should read 'dems decide not to bother winning an election ever again'

They interpret as "under the jurisdiction" of the state as fucking dirt.
It's hilarious on face value until your realize it's consequences

Whites still make up 3/4 of voters, Spics have awful turnout, if white turnout ever reaches 80%+, their vote would go back to meaning what it meant in the 60s and before.

Copypasta detected

Attached: 1520723074750.jpg (710x567, 73K)

Eat my dick, commie.

There will be a war before Whites hand over power to non-Whites. The US is European, it will live or die by our hand.

You do know that the feds check this place out right? Autistic dumbass.

They'll just have to put a little more effort into voter fraud.

>they "no longer needed white voters" last election
Then why did they lose?

Nothing he said is illegal. If you arent on a list you are a cucked littel bitch. Im from texas too and when we say shit like that we mean it. Theres more come and take it stickers than american or texas flags on our trucks. As for tge air force in syria the joint chiefs had to sit down with Obama and explain that enough comanders said no that there would be a full scale revolt if they pushed it. Patriots have been sitting on a hair trigger praying something changed. If it hadnt and hillary got in i think the "protests" would have been a little more violent than antifa.

>whats the fucking strategy of the dems?
To turn America into a third world shithole ruled over solely by them.

No, sweetie. People simply don't like faggots, kikes, and communist scum.
Better start packing up your shit before it's too late.

>only won 39 seats
>over half of which were in virginia and new jersey
>BLUE WAVE
I'm glad leftists are fucking braindead and absolutely horrendous at pattern recognition, it makes mocking your kind that much easier

Attached: so tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Democrats and their voters are literal retards, anyone saying otherwise is one of their voters

this