I've been watching Prison School lately, & its pretty good. What's Sup Forums's opinion on it?

I've been watching Prison School lately, & its pretty good. What's Sup Forums's opinion on it?

Also, which is better, the manga or the anime?

Its top tier when it comes to entertainment

I came to the conclusion that anime is better than manga so far just because of cavalry arc dragging on.

i like it, just annoyed that this week is on break

Art is amazing in the manga, definitely give it a try.

It was my first animes and quite frankly you have to have apretty high IQ to understand Prison School.

I prefer manga, but the last arcs aren't very satisfactory.
The fact that I'm now more interested in relationships instead of humor is not a good sign.

this is true, but cavalry arc sucks

just finished it today. got really annoying mid season but satisfying at the end

wait they made a terraformars spinoff?

Thats prison school? Looks more like that roaches on Mars anime to me

brillian humor, top art, is good in my book, the manga is p good too, the cavalry arc is long, but it's over so it's not a pain to read it now.

I read it in one sitting and found it good enough. I can see how getting a single chapter a week could be stressful though.

I disagree. I think one of the main themes in the manga is boys and girls learning to understand each other. I like the comedy, but what makes this manga special for me is the characters that I care for.

Gakuto best girl

chairman best character
>goodbye my beautiful booties

I really enjoy his... Pauses

i see you're a person of good...
tastes

Just finished a few hours ago and liked it, and with the way it ended I’m hoping for a season 2.

For me the main reason to read this is the humor which was amazing.
During the cavalry arc I started to find it less funny, I understand that the current arc is about their relationships and I still like it, but not in the same way.
I may also have gotten used to the humor.

I'm not sure I wouldn't be burnt out on the manga if I read one chapter per week. I would suggest taking long breaks so you can read more in one go.

He look like a cockroach from terraformers

>hana pops in a DVD
>think it's just some random movie
>mfw it starts off with a girl on a couch being interviewed

does it get better after that arc, i dropped it since and havent read it

Wait till the manga ends, reading one chapter a week with constant cliff hangers is a torture.

Pick it back up, things are heating up again

The exaggerations are pretty fucking stupid. Hana getting pushed aside was fucking stupid.

Tthe anime was pretty good for what it adapted. Quite entertaining to hear everyone's voices, and I thought it fit them all perfectly. Biggest annoyance in the manga was the cavalry arc. It lasted way too fucking long, however if you're reading in bulk instead of one chapter per week, it may not be so bad. Just be ready for it.

How's the dub