Sup Forums redpill me on anti-semitism

Newfag on Sup Forums, could someone please explain me why the hell 60% of Sup Forums is nazi? Folks actually really debate with arguments, but i don't get it, from where dos all that hate come from?

Attached: 220px-Plakat_der_ewige_Jude,_1937.jpg (220x308, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to lurk more.
It's impossible to explain Sup Forums and its memes in one post or even one thread. Lurk for a few month and then you can start posting and asking questions.

jews are merchants, and have never built their own civilization. their practice is to leach off other societies, but in doing so they destroy the markets and life in their host nation. this leads them to be expelled, and since they refuse to change they move to another environment to pillage. Again, instead of changing, their strategy is to cause their host nation to adopt their beliefs, but because their beliefs are not conducive to a civilization, they ultimately again cause a total collapse. The jews then pretend like they do not see nor understand this cycle and repeat. weaponized vampires using interest. they need to be put down.

It’s bad. Join the khazar milker side

see how it
wont even acknowledge the issue.
they are not self aware, either by choice or self deceit

I want to see a Khazar milkers thread

This.

Attached: 2422.jpg (900x1200, 437K)

Post milkers fag.

The most loved person in Brazil is a jew.

kys degenerate faggots

Attached: 1513686671733.jpg (754x1024, 55K)

Attached: 1513649547977.jpg (1307x1334, 262K)

Those individuals blame their failures in life and society as a whole on a group that values community and success

Throughout the history, the Jews, notorious parasites who killed Jesus, were treated as sub-humans and practiced usury while it was forbidden for Christians. When the European revolutions allowed them to be considered as normal citizens, they used their influence in banks and financial ressources to sneakily grow up in the economy, take control of the media, buy politicians. Some tried to warn about this threat, in the 19th century, and in many country. The jews in the US are a particular case, they mostly came after the Civil War, when anything was already conquered or built; they just had to make profit on the good goy, and as the wrong side won, they had all the opportunities to do so. Meanwhile in Europe, Jews organized to create wars or conflicts against the regimes who were still persecuting them; notably the Tzar in Russia, with the communist revolutions.
After the tragedy of World War One, the Jew, who did not fight like the coward he is, gained a lot of influence all over Europe, of course in the press, but also in arts, cinema. They changed the way of life which became degenerate. In defeated countries like Germany, they made profit on the people's misfortunes. Many saw that, as Hitler.
Then, a lot of things happened, and eventually the World War II began. It could have been avoided. Although it was not, it was terrible for all civilized countries, in Europe and Asia. Many brave men died.
Nowadays the Jew is free to spread his toxicity all around the West, he is in the head of plenty of corporations, business industries, he creates laws and funds groups in order to chase and silence opponents, notably in Europe, which was formerly so wonderfully anti-semitic.
The Jew is like a xylophagous insect on a wonderful tree. He will suck it until it dies, but when it will happen, the Jew will die with it. Hopefully it will become a reality very soon, then, from this chaos, we must rise again and forever.

Provide me with a pair of God's chosen milkers and I will forever be a good goy.

Succesful minorities have always been hated, jews are the most sucessful minority in the most succesful part of the world.

Nazism is a failed ideology, just remember that most peoole on Sup Forums will wank the nazis because their most recent historical knowledge come from here.

Attached: 1513864424496.jpg (900x900, 186K)

Attached: 1513961997731.jpg (819x1229, 427K)

>60% of Sup Forums is nazi
>He thinks anti-semitism started with the nazis.

>Succesful minorities have always been hated
Yeah that's why dynasties existed in France during 1500 Years.

could you imagine?

this dumb fuck zog grunt sitting in his barracks in japan complaining about jews meanwhile actually supporting the foremost zionist organization in the world?

Attached: 1520519279402.jpg (477x640, 48K)

The people who make spazsticas almost always arn't nazis so the image was made to mock those who think they were, which means your image doesn't match your comment.

Also you have a blind spot when it comes to Jewish history and the conflict between it and Europe. If you are interested though here's a reputable site to help you fill in some if those holes: theoccidentalobserver.net/

Attached: 1517593401662.jpg (564x777, 75K)

>from where dos all that hate come from?
It comes from the Jews. Their bible prophesied the coming of Christ Jesus. Some of them converted, and the hateful ones refused and stayed Jewish. Then those hateful ones created the Talmud as a response to Christianity and transformed their religion in to one of hatred and death and they have been trying and will continue to try to destroy and pervert Christianity until they see the truth and convert.

You're fucking retarded.

I'm talking about races. From yellow to black, almost everyone hated the succesful outsider.

What? I used the pic to mock nazis larper it works

>The central reason Jews like Rushkoff and Barbara Spectre allow themselves to speak candidly about Jewish social engineering is because they believe that by manipulating predominantly non-Jewish societies they are doing the world a service — they are in fact doing God’s work.

Seems like a wonderful site, you resentful bastard.

Attached: NietzscheGun.jpg (524x400, 26K)

The site has articles by many good writers, Kevin MacDonald being one of those. What is being written may seem alien to you (perhaps because of a bias?) but it is not written in hateful terms and if you step back from your own preconceptions of the far right maybe you will come to understand the reasoning behind t instead of being so emotional when the ideas are presented to you.

Attached: 1517589123735.jpg (700x1070, 113K)

Eva isn't Jewish, she's a goddess

>I'm talking about races. From yellow to black, almost everyone hated the succesful outsider.
>Successful
Pretty vague.
In France, Chinese minority is successful, Nobody is complaining. Same for the Armenians.
Maybe there is a specificity with the Jews ?!

What I find attractive doesn't effect my political beliefs anyway, I always thought that was a strange argument.

The chinese in the rest of asia were generally disliked.
Rwanda and the ruling minority litterally ended in genocide.

And I've seen enough antisemits here to know that no matter the numbers of well-spoken people favoring antisemitis, for the vast majority it's simply a phantasm to blame everything on. People shitting on jews is nothing news for me and they're usually the same who run after the globalist definition of race (skin color).

Attached: 03BE00A8AE4E4D5AA85422FD9A7BCB0A.png (900x900, 78K)

Attached: bait.png (512x512, 8K)

>And I've seen enough antisemits here to know that no matter the numbers of well-spoken people favoring antisemitis, for the vast majority it's simply a phantasm to blame everything on

Are you suggesting that because the majority of antisemites that you perceive on a board that has been declining in quality for years are not a part of the intellectual far right, that their is no bases for antisemitism and that all the reasons for it must be false because of your strawman of their arguments?

I'll rather trust that autistic polish guy over antisemites "intellectuals"

Attached: foucault_and_nietzsche.jpg (776x851, 107K)

You should have told me you base you political views on who you have the strongest emotional connection to, then I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Attached: 1429844187924.jpg (1500x2254, 1.93M)

After being lied to countless times by antisemites I've simply stopped paying attentions to their lies.

The same way you see jewish lies, I see stormfag miserable deception.

As for your emotional connection that's what is antisemitismes. Just go inside an holocaust thread and you'll the same hundred of debunked arguments being repeated again and again and again because no one here bother doing any search, as they sit content in their unfounded beliefs.

Attached: Nobody loves Israel more then I.jpg (1279x720, 264K)

>He posted Nietzsche memes
>He posted a frog with Glasses
What an intellectual.
KYS.

>1 post by this ID

Nice slide thread.

Jews are behind almost everything Sup Forums complains about, whether it's communism (created by Karl Marx, a Jew, and implemented by people like Trotsky and Lenin both Jewish), feminism, forced multikulti, mass immigration, globalism, political correctness, the mainstream media, the Left, neoconservatism, Zionist wars (like the Iraq War), anti-white propaganda and white guilt, WW1, WW2, the USSR, etc.

You name it, and you'll probably find a Jew behind it. Relevant books that cover the subject are The International Jew by Henry Ford, and The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

They've been kicked out 350+ times in history, and the common denominator was the same every time: Jewish behavior.

Better question: why do Jews hate whites so much and care so much about this board that they have to spam it with these threads?

Attached: subversion4.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

>The same way you see jewish lies, I see stormfag miserable deception.
If you were honest to your self you would see both.
>As for your emotional connection that's what is antisemitismes
I have no emotional connection to antisemitism as all you need to acknowledge to be labeled such a thing is that the group interests of Jews and Europeans are not the same. There is no emotion in this line of thought.

And the rest of your post is just a copy of your last strawman which I have already addressed.

Attached: Kat-Dennings -Isaac-Sterling-Photoshoot-2014--09.jpg (1920x2779, 705K)