Dropped. Looks like I'm watching reading Black Clover only

Dropped. Looks like I'm watching reading Black Clover only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>reading either

>He's still going
Kek

If he actually can put a 100% of One for All, then what is the point of him still going to the academy? He is now league better than any pro hero, what next for midoriya? he is only in his first year of highschool and he already can defeat most villians, what could a jobber like eraser head teach midoriya?.

Wait that's the last page. This shit arc still isn't over?

>My Hero Academia gets worse with every arc
>Black Clover gets better with every arc

Shitposting aside, this is the reality we live in now.

>what could a jobber like eraser head teach midoriya?.
To not allow his emotions to get the best of him and make sure he continues to be a tactician.

> what is the point of him still going to the academy?
Because he needs to train and learn?
He´s still a fucking kid.

Hori is the new kubo

O

The entire point of OfA is to exceed your limits. Plus Ultra, more than 100%.

MY

>I'm fucking up my arms from overuse
>I know I'll switch it to my legs instead
Explain to me again how does this work?

so much for the stakes of only having a few more punches and madman tactics in him

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4

What translates to this shit? Does he just yell a lot in the manga? I'm sure that it could have been implemented better.

not your blog

apparently in vol 2 he doesn't scream like a complete retard anymore because he got annoying to the author, some fag user said that

I hate this about this manga. He should've never given OfA to Midoriya. No, shit he will become the best hero. He was given the strongest power by the last strongest hero. I'm rooting for Bakugo, Todoroki and above all Mirio. The author fucked up one very important rule for this kind of manga. The protagonist has to be the underdog.

You got lied to. Asta's screaming is unfortunately something in Black Clover than never changes.

Never go full retard with the story.

>In the early concept stages, Izuku was known as "Mikumo Akatani". He had a longer and curlier hairdo, with bangs blocking one of his eyes. He was Quirkless in this concept, relying more on makeshift gadgets and luck to deal with obstacles. His hero costume was also slightly more intimidating.

>be filthy jap author
>want to write jap superhero batman because it's popular
>realize japs can't write superheroes for shit
>fuck it just give him Superman strength

His scream in the manga is more tolerable, something similar to Naruto excited speech. it is actually cool sometimes.
The problem with the voice is his VA's terrible job. There are more VAs who can scream better.

See, from here we need AfO to show an interest in him.

>"I won't speak to you any longer, All Might. But your protege..."

Can't wait for 110%

When will it be over 9000?

Blame his editors for that one.

>Deku temporarily goes super-saiyain thanks to Eri-chan's powers
Kids, that's how you properly set the ceiling in a battle shounen series. First OfA vs AfO, now 100% Deku.

more like his editor was like we can't have good writing in WSJ. pander harder to 10 year olds or you won't make it

>everyones turning on bnha

feels bad man

It's been obvious since Black Clover (a.k.a. BnHA KILLER) started airing, people realized how shit is BnHA.

Sounds like a japanese DBZ power up sequence compilation.

shouldn't have made it out to be the next coming of shounen christ and getting everyone's expectations up. you have only yourselves to blame

Hopefully this will shoo away retards and quality of BnHA threads will improve.

They're both garbage.

Check out how filthy rich Naruto is, by diobeying your shitty rule

user..

Sasuke, Nagato, Obito etc were clearly way ahead of him in that department. Naruto only became god at the end. And everyone knows at this point the manga was ridiculously bad. Kuruma wasn't that strong. Not the strongest power in the manga at least.

So Eri is now officially Deku's first sidekick.
Now even if ochako end up as his sidekick after graduation, she will have to live with the fact that he will subconsciously always compare her with Eri and never surpass that feeling.

> Be Naruto
> Son of Hokage
> Descendants of god ( Hagoromo )
> Got incredible chakra boost soon after born
> underdog

>Dad is dead
>Rival is more of a special snowflake than him
Yup. Naruto only became Jesus very late in the story. And it was bullshit. Kishi was lucky his manga was already popular enough.

Kinda funny that Neji was right from the getgo. The prodigy with awesomsauce lineage got passed down a secret weapon providing endless chakra and got special training opportunities by virtue of being special and the chosen one. Meanwhile Neji ended up sacrificing his life for the main house like he was always destined to do. Doesn't matter that he sort-of did it of his own will, when the effect and outcome is the same. The real underdog is one of the few named character who actually died in the manga.

No Kubo was a much better troll because he could keep things interesting.

Remember "ZANGETSU WAS A HOLLOW! OLD MAN WAS YHWACH FROM A THOUSAND YEARS AGO!!!!!" And how that shot up in the final arc?

>And how that shot up in the final arc?
>shot up
Is that why it was the lowest rated arc in the series?

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D

>No Kubo was a much better troll because he could keep things interesting.
Is that why ratings, rankings and sales dropped?

>still a kid
>Implying Mirio needs to still be in school
>Implying couldn'tve just dropped out and become the #1 hero

>Bleach
>Interesting

Everybody only read till the end to find who won the ichigobowl

Lowest rated? Dude,Bleach from that arc sold around 450,000 to 500,000 copies an initial weekend.

That wouldn't be considered the lowest dude.

Also the ranking system is considered a marketing scheme as stated by Oda over a decade ago.

>If he actually can put a 100% of One for All, then what is the point of him still going to the academy?
You do realize he can only pull that because Eri is holding him together right?

>The ranking system is not important!
>says the man who tops the rank for 45 years in a row

>Lowest rated? Dude,Bleach from that arc sold around 450,000 to 500,000 copies an initial weekend.
Much lower. 450 to 500k was the max it would sell overall after a week it'll be close to 300k. The previous Bleach arcs sold up to 900k in total

You're a dumb bitch, All Might had access to 100% of OFA from the start, you're telling me you wouldn't still wanna see his origins?

Deku is the next All Might.

MIRIOKEKS BTFO

>This pacing

Jesus fuck Hori you've blown two entire months because you can't stop eating junk food

Cut to the chase FUUUCK

He can't carry Eri around is whole life user

What are you talking about? Oda hasn't been there that long and he pointed out how confusing people make the ranking system.

Also where the fuck are you getting those numbers. I saw the initial weekend sales of the final arc. They were WAY higher.

Plus the 900,000 sales are coming from the mid 20s of Bleach after Soul Society, Arrancar fever kicking in and Kubo's writing of said arc.

Except even with all of that he was dead last in his class. For a good while all he could do was shadow clone it up and go from there, eventually adding in a Rasengan. He still had to work for a lot of his stuff. It wasn't until the very end he just got something handed to him.

Is Deku a lolicon?

Yeah my bad for not controlling other people

>Plus the 900,000 sales are coming from the mid 20s of Bleach after Soul Society, Arrancar fever kicking in and Kubo's writing of said arc.
They came from Huceo Mundo and Winter War right up until the final battle with Aizen did Bleach sales decline.

>Deku/Eri becoming the next Ichigo/Nel

Bueno

This. If everyone wants to jump ship I'm more than happy. I was here at the beginning and I ain't going anywhere.

reposting from last thread

prediction time

-Villain Alliance manages to nab Eri
-Shiggy wants to use Eri to heal AFO, so in order to do that the alliance decides to law low and find a way to break AFO of Tatarus. In the mean time, they hand her over to AFO personal doctor for further examination
-Overhaul escapes jail time, and vows that the yakuza has yet to fall and dissappears for the time being
-Deku gets fucked in the mind over losing Eri and vows to save her no matter what 'i need to get stronger!' etc etc
-cue time skip
-during timeskip (before we get back to the mainline story) we get All Mights background story of when he was a kid and him receiving OFA and previous successors and Nana etc (so as to set up for post time skip)
- Coming back from time skip, Shiggy and co manage to free AFO and also some of the most notorious villains of all time that have been imprisoned and now we have a new and improved league
-Stain is also broken out along with this group, but defects because lolfuckvillains
-AFO kills All Might (so as to fulfill AM's promise of not letting Shiggy do him in)
-AFO is in the process of figuring out how to use Eris quirk most efficiently in order to heal himself without resetting too much, so he remains in the shadows for the time being
-Stain picks up where AM left off and becomes Dekus new sensei

No Hueco Mundo was aroundt 700,000 copies. Aizens initial sales were around 600,000 by volume 46 to 48.

Again, your sales are really off

Except having endless chakra and shadow clones meant he could train on a level that no other character in the series could compete with. It was his version of the hyperbolic time chamber. He learned a technique it would take a lifetime to master in like a week.

>talking about an industry you don't understand because you're a gaijin

I'm sorry I almost thought I was on Sup Forums

Any one read moonrune in here? What exactly is being said?

This is coming from Oda though. He works at the WSJ. He knows how it works there.

no

Eri can constantly undo the damage done by 100% OFA when she's touching Deku.

>Dude,Bleach
lmao

>No Hueco Mundo was aroundt 700,000 copies.
>Bleach #34 874,153
>Bleach #33 802,692

Imagine how much more interesting it would have been if Deku had a shitty quirk.
But no of course he gets the strongest power and his childhood hero the strongest hero as his personal mentor, how the fuck are we supposed to feel for this faggot when he got everything he ever dreamed of in the first 10 chapters

To use his powers wisely?
dipshit

I can bet you those are not initial sales. Those are from initial and backlog sales.

dont be rude

>For weeks being have been saying Deku's power is fucking awful and kills creativity because all Hori can do with it is raise Deku's Percentage so he can win a fight
>This week happens

Don't.

I wish deku and watchboy from Class B switch quirks.
Class B cuntboy would be far more interesting since he have more justification why he is a massive dick and Deku as well.
We also will get MxO v2 Hori Edition.

>madmanfags get their dreams fulfilled
>still complain

Imagine my shock

Yeah the entire premise of the story is flawed because of that and you already know that he has an absurdly retarded potential that will make the strongest ever, instead of making him struggle for his wins he's just waiting to master his already broken as fuck power.

>I can bet you those are not initial sales.
No those are first year total sales from the year it came out. Bleach was close to a million seller back in 2008 and it wasn't until 2011 did we truly see a decline.

The Moral of this Arc is literally "everyone sacrifices themselves and their hopes and dreams so Deku can become THE BEST"

>Imagine how much more interesting it would have been if Deku had a shitty quirk.
No that would be boring as fuck
And you're a fucking idiot.

He doesn't believe in repetitive strain injuries.

No but try again maybe your shitposting will get better eventually

We are talking about initial sales when it just came out. Not yearly sales. By that logic any long running manga sold practically a million copies given enough time. The initial sales are the most important of a manga as it shows how much the author is able to keep his audience buying day one.

100% HYPE!

>timeskip

Every retard has predicted a timeskip over and over, but you faggots need to realize that shit ain't happening. It's called boku no hero >>ACADEMIA

>The initial sales are the most important of a manga as it shows how much the author is able to keep his audience buying day one.
No its not. Only you believe this bullshit. You just don't want to admit you were fucking wrong

Do yourself a favor and never write a story, you'll never make it.

What is going on here and why should I be upset?

Of that wasn't the case why did 1000, year Blood War in Bleach go on for 20 volumes? If it wasn't about the initial sales then wouldn't it have been straight up killed befor reaching volume 60?

So hes going to be punching his limbs off only to have them come back instantly? Wew

Deku basically went Super Saiyan.

>Of that wasn't the case why did 1000, year Blood War in Bleach go on for 20 volumes?
Because Jump gave Kubo 5 years to wrap shit up and he couldn't do that right.
> If it wasn't about the initial sales then wouldn't it have been straight up killed befor reaching volume 60?
The manga wind up getting cancelled anyways so...

Nothing wrong.
All of us are just shitposting as usual.

She can rewind any of his injuries, she loses her powers after this fight because she gets shot.