So Lauren ((Simonsen)) wants us to believe that a non jewish Danish family had to flee the nazis and loose everything...

So Lauren ((Simonsen)) wants us to believe that a non jewish Danish family had to flee the nazis and loose everything. Apparently that everything was a trucking company.
This story really doesn't fit what actually went on in Denmark under the occupation.
I can only find confiscation of trucks mentioned when Germans was leaving Denmark.
And the only people who fled Denmark was jews. There wasn't really anything to flee from for the average Dane.

Attached: thesimonsenlie.png (631x317, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonsen
youtu.be/cQX5Q34Ob_Q
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/11/very-important-suidlanders-simon-roche-4-emails-regarding-money-collected-in-the-usa-melve-faith-goldy-last-chance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is a lying KIKE

Why do you think she dyes her hair blond?
Why do you think she got a nose job?
why do you think she changed her name?
why do you think she gets lip injections?

Kikes lie and subvert right wing movements for beta bucks.

All of you Sup Forumstards take notice. You playing along with kike games will be the death of us all.

Attached: (((SIMONSEN))).jpg (400x400, 29K)

at least she documents what happens in SA now
you're sitting at home doing nothing

heathrow, South Africa?

>you're sitting at home doing nothing

I'm on a train to D.C. to give a lecture on Communism to a packed hall of high school students.

You know how you notice a shill? When you call out a kike they have a problem with it.

Attached: jew 43.gif (200x200, 335K)

Its funny the stories we tell ourselves.
Family it means so much to us when we are young.
We see uncles and aunts in a pantheon of mothers and fathers.
Going on into eternity.
A lineage of secret power.
An ageless retaining wall on psychic property.
Where we create and patch the walls with stories our families tell.
And in their telling.

Women in political movements are de facto 5th column.

Keep giving her your NEETbucks.

>a thot will save our race

Ehh... cmon bruh...

>I'm on a train to D.C. to give a lecture on Communism to a packed hall of high school students.
somehow Idon't believe that
>everyone who contradicts my point of view is a shill
juvenile
i don't care if she's a kike If she brings out what's happening to white south africans when the mainstream media doesn't

no, I meant the youtube channel

Well she should still be honest about who she is.
We don't like it when leftist jews try to hide it.

"the Jewess is a Tribal bioweapon…there will always be a seductive jewess" – Georges Valois

>i don't care if she's a kike

Attached: 1517430072470.jpg (1406x2099, 180K)

Attached: 1492970290267.jpg (3411x2588, 2.13M)

There where plenty of non jews fleeing europe as well. Stop it with these jewish lies to try and bring somebody down.

>plenty of non jews fleeing europe
gypsies and communists...

she's one of the ways Jews found to subvert the White Nationalist movement

Attached: 1516548920654875.jpg (2000x2129, 3.15M)

There were only a few who had to flee the
>Sahnefront
Kikes, and later, known communists had to scarper as well. Very-very few 'people'. Possibly a few faggots too.

Fuck off. It took me two seconds to find her DNA test, which shows no Jewish ancestry.
And yes, there were plenty of people in Norway and Denmark who had to flee during the war, mostly because they were in the resistance or were distributing illegal newspapers. My own grandfather was one of them. Though as a properly patriotic man, he returned home after the war, married my grandmother and helped rebuild the country.

I'm talking about Denmark not Europe. Denmark was not like the other occupied countries.

Simonsen is literally Scandinavian for "son of Simon". It's the single most common type of surname in Scandinavia.

Yes but there are Danish jews named Simonsen.

I don't fucking care if she's a jewish transgender taking 10 BBC every night - if she redpills 100'000s on White genocide & great replacement I don't ask any question!

Attached: most successful shill tactic.jpg (1000x926, 123K)

Fucking joooz just dont want goyim to forget hall of cost which cost 6 million made up jooz stupid fake jewish made fairytale already.

There are Jews with every type of name. That doesn't mean Simonsen is a common Jewish name, or even derived from Jewish culture. It's a strictly Scandinavian name.

Hell, go look at Wikipedia's list of famous people with the name "Simonsen":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonsen

None of them are Jews.

Fuck off you conniving left wing commie loving aids chasing cock sucking jew faggot. Fucking retard.

Sage.

There were rabbi's named Simonsen. Yes some jews is named Simonsen. There are not jews names hansen or pedersen. no.

not all people who fled germany/central europe to elsewhere were jews.

sage this bullshit. lauren southern might be a trad thot, but she's our tradthot.

she does more for white indentity than anyone in this thread

Not to derail the discussion too much but you should be as skeptical of all family fables. Notions of history are cornerstones of identity and your parents will carry on life-long lies to protect you from truths that mean much more to them than they will meant to you.

My family's genealogy has been pretty well attended to these last three generations, so it seemed there wasn't much to do but coroborate. Well, that's what I've done and due to the changing technologies between generations, I've uncovered both errors in research as well as outright fabrications. Americans all have made up histories to some small degree, I would imagine. Concocted origin stories are a corollary of any American's citizenship fable. Names were anglicized, customs, languages and roots abandoned and Americanism adopted.

Explore your origins and roots, but with the same cynicism you do any other Jew-crafted lie. Your stupid boomer folks would most definitely make up bullshit stories for status, like Holocaust connections or Cherokee ancestors. It's a much bigger problem with white Americans than is acknowledged. Having a novel, pre-American history was very sexy here for about 25-40 years. Everyone's family story involves the same stupid goddamned tropes and no one ever bothers to actually research and verify. The thing is, when you dig in, you find that the lies you've been told are much less impressive than the truth. Every one of us is descended from people far greater than the humble truths of American mythology.

LAuren Southern does alot of cringey shit, like anyone who feels the need to lead in front of a camera. Being confused about her North American origins is about the most normal and forgivable of her embarrassments.

tl;dr Research your family, even if it's already been done. The banal stories of hard work in anonymity and familial duty will impress you far more than the corny Horatio Alger bullshit your folks fed you.

Sorry to derail.

If she did the things pol likes she would be out of a job. Much of pol would prefer her dead to begin with, so she does not have much reason to do what pol users may like

Ohh come on mutt, dont be such a downer.

>germany/central europe
Denmark is not in Central Europe or Germany.
And the occupation was the lightest of all countries occupied.

Fuck off, shill.

>That doesn't mean Simonsen is a common Jewish name, or even derived from Jewish culture
>Simonsen
>Simon's Son
>Simeon's Son
>not Jewish

Attached: Lauren_Southern_on_pol.png (1352x676, 626K)

holy fuck give it up already..we've all seen her genetics results

Attached: 1500900253240.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

I agree in some sense it could just be a bit of a tale. Normal Danes certainly immigrated to Canada. But nobody should use the nazi occupation to score points on twitter.

correct
i do not plan on building retaining walls and resent the compliance that was given to allow this system to establish
my plan is entirely different altogether

To be honest, senpai, I found some lies in my history. It was fucking weird. Everyone said my great great gramps was mothered by a native American.Turns out she was black. There was a lot of fucky shit going on.

there are gentile simonsen and jewish simonsens.
but if a family of simonsens are fleeing the nazis from Denmark then what would that mean?

as long as she does what I want
should I remind you that kikes were used as free labor force?
>Well she should still be honest about who she is.
Yes, that's true.

how is he wrong about the undifferentiated alienated proletarian mass?

This is what i'm pointing out in her story.
The story seems simple to non Danes but really its a weird thing to claim that a non jewish family was fleeing Denmark over some trucks.

Thread theme:

youtu.be/cQX5Q34Ob_Q

Attached: Lauren.png (680x736, 693K)

Attached: 1500160483090.jpg (1111x1175, 592K)

"...does alot of cringey shit, like anyone who feels the need to lead in front of a camera."

Can you elaborate on this? Not necessarily in regards to her but others who do as you described.

White Nationalists, at least the prominent ones like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer, never back down from debates. I've yet to see a single debate where Jared was even taken off guard or had his ideas genuinely pushed back at him. I'd love to be shown I'm wrong.

Ignoring the bullshit from the rest of it, this is the main point as to why I'd almost identify as a white nationalist; ideas I've heard that have been completely unchallenged by their opposition.

What she did to Faith Goldie is typical Jew behavior.
"Hi all,

I would like to address the section of the email in which I am named alongside Vanessa (Deleted):

“She contacted Faith Goldy and discouraged her from dealing with Suidlanders when she, Faith, was to visit South Africa. Instead, Vanessa said, Faith should deal with the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging!!!! Can you imagine how much harm that would have done to all concerned??? It’s like something out of Clockwork Orange: schadenfreude. If that was not a deliberate act of sabotage then I don’t know what is.”

There would have been no sense in Vanessa discouraging me from working with Suidlanders as I already cut off ties with the organization after months of planning my journalistic mission there because Simon informed me via voice note that he suddenly, “urgently” was planning a trip for Lauren Southern shy of two weeks before I was set to arrive (after I purchased my tickets, equipment, received vaccinations, etc). At face value, I had my story scooped from me from a YouTube colleague and and a South African organization I had been committed to — days before I was set to depart. I had no interest in doubling up content or being in a foreign country with a group that undercut me before landing, so I explored several other options.

Regarding the allegation that Vanessa suggested I “should deal with Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging” — that is categorically incorrect. Coincidentally, an outside source suggested that was her intention, so I asked her point blank, to which she responded, “They’re extremist idk if that wld be wise” — screen shot evidence is included.

Thanks for your time.

Blessings,

Faith"
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2018/03/11/very-important-suidlanders-simon-roche-4-emails-regarding-money-collected-in-the-usa-melve-faith-goldy-last-chance/

If true, shame on her.

Doesn't really change my views overall, not sure what your point is.

Nwabt to reply to op. Dunno why I clicked on your post. Wasn't in reply to you