The UK makes me depressed

Are they're any positives about living in the UK?

Can someone please enlighten me?

Attached: videoblocks-thumb-down-on-united-kingdom-flag-negative-opinion-with-copy-space_r0zy23cerm_thumbnail- (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
youtube.com/watch?v=6nbhlQhHiUM
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5S8_wgtvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Young white girls to rape

Not really. I'm here for work then transferring to USA or Switzerland probably.

This place is running on the inertia of being great in the past.

The more I hear about this country the more ridiculous it becomes.

Literal 1984 thought police going on there. You guys are seriously going to not last another 50 years at this rate.

Move away from big cities then enjoy the rest of your life.

if you're white, you're white.
no errant mexican, jewish or black dna.

>Young white girls to rape

Attached: ase.jpg (962x641, 254K)

Nice architecture, museums, and ale.

Attached: bbc history.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

No point running away

Yeah you can prosper as an antiquities dealer. Sellers show up week in, week out on Sleazebay pulling outstanding figures

>tfw white so you don't qualify for this benefit.

Attached: 1428290772549.jpg (706x570, 68K)

one benefit is undoubtedly that you will be able to completely ignore your daughters being raped, your culture being destroyed and you legal and political representatives being completely corrupt....but you wont be able to ignore a spelling or grammar mistake on the internet.
It's "there" by the way, not "they're" which stands for they are (the apostrophe stands in for the invisible A)....you're welcome

Most of the nice Victorian architecture was demolished by Labour during the post-war era, the museums are nice and the ale is only good in England's North, particularly in the old Danelaw areas (Here's a secret if you go on holiday here; go to the southwest, or the northeast).

same here

makes me feel like i'm living in some kind of prison

makes me want to die

kek

I want to live in the UK because i believe it's less depressing than this shithole.

Want to trade?

>protestcucked
>houses small as shit
>your capital's mayor is a fucking sunni muslim (pbuh)
>conservatives are centrists
>head of state is unironically a female (kek)
>lost all colonies, only has falklands to bully Argentina because they cant bully big countries
>UKuckdom is a vassal of America afterall
you tell me

Attached: 1517878715122.png (309x384, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk

Attached: kekley.jpg (782x751, 100K)

>t.Ahmed

Attached: capt.bb53b30e82e34d6b87ae51d853725e46.india_kashmir_protest_rmx105.jpg (409x286, 25K)

>Are they're any positives about living in the UK?
It could be worse it could be Germany?

Wow....the video..i mean the levels of cu...never mind

These past few days have felt dystopian beyond belief. We've been obviously sick for a very long time, but now the patient seems to be at death's door

I love living in Wales.

Attached: Llanrwst.jpg (1200x843, 1.19M)

this

Attached: uk3.jpg (938x714, 208K)

Fpbp

the fact that you voted for Brexit shows the British spirit hasn't completely gone out, its only dimmed. your government has betrayed you, just like in the US and all across the Western world. this level of betrayal is unprecedented in history as far as I can tell. everything's gone to hell. if you believe in acceleration, you might have a better chance in the UK. Trump is doing more than I thought possible but it might be too little too late.

Attached: 1519790338090.png (635x661, 227K)

I'm moving abroad this year!

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU

Turks and Syrians are better than Pakistanis and Nigerians though

We have more food choices now!

In a democracy you get the government you deserve. They have not let us down, nobody has the interest in changing anything. Most people are comfortable and have a good life.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=6nbhlQhHiUM

I went to London for 3 weeks last year on a school trip.

I still have depression.

I mainly hate the Germans here to be honest
Even as a German.

>In a democracy you get the government you deserve.
Which is exactly why democracies are shit: most people are shit.

It seems you're not the only one Hans, that's why your country is self destructing.

Being the pinnacle of order, science and industry unfortunately doesn't bring happiness so your people try to find it by bringing savages that are super emotional, the total opposite of the average unemotional german

>british women
I'd rather fuck men

>Being the pinnacle of order, science and industry
Memes.

A NEW MACHINE

Attached: 26066980_158851584756773_2735196428639928320_n.jpg (480x480, 53K)

No, that's why I moved to Russia. The quality of life really is better.

Ok, not sure I'd go that far. But if that is the case, what's your practical real world solution?

You can still leave (for now)

We were in the 19th and early 20th century until the (((Anglos))) raped us twice
Reminder that during Germany used the language of science and philosophy during that time, like english is now.

So if we got raped twice we clearly aren't superior
case closed.

I listen to this fairly often for motivation because it really is clown world over here.

Attached: 1519251624951.jpg (337x450, 14K)

You're free to do so.

if you guys had oil in your ground you would have won ww2

Ur RUSSIANs all on here... rt getting banned in uk... ur fucked. Racist bots Novichok u all...

No.

Their bodies can be nice when they're not fatties. British women are made for doggystyle.

Once you move to a better country you have something to compare it to and appreciate it.

That is kinda true to be honest, but its still like choosing to be raped than shot dead or raped then beheaded with a butter knife

In a first past the post system, when both major parties support a policy of ethnic and cultural replacement what can you do? Even if the policy is extremely unpopular with the public on both right and left? You call this democracy? UKIP got 4 million votes in the 2015 election and got 1 seat for christ's sake, Labour got 9.3 million and got 232 seats.

Heavily outnumbered by the rest of the world due us being too much of a threat.

Military coup which restores the old balance of power of Monarchy > Lords >>>>>>> Commons
It'll never happen, of course, but it might start to look appealing to many people if things get really bad

It was more due to us threatening everyone.
Also loser is still a loser.

Sex happens everywhere in all races... all men do this... ur Russian agents spreading dissent... NOVICHOK

>It was more due to us threatening everyone.
Yeah because declaring war on serbia(without even sending troops there and telling the other nations that you wont intervene as long as they take no actions) after they attacked your ally is more threatinging than conquering 1/4 of the world and waging war with everyone like England, Russia and the USA did.

Ur a Russian agent... mi6 will get u. NOVICHOK MAY has given u lot 24hrs then ur fucked.

If Germany had an army of laser eye shooting robotic T-rexes they would have won

The absolute state propaganda of Dr Who.

I'm a bong but live in US now. I miss chocolate digestives, orange squash, banter at the pub, actual comedy, not getting ripped off for medical needs/opticians etc, non mental police, English Xmas, That's probably it though really.

they ran out of oil pretty early in the war and took heavy losses trying to get russia's oil. if they had their own their entire strategy would have been different, but sure, lasers and dinosaurs and whatever, good post.

Dad, the thought police thing is really starting to freak me out. They're acting like they want to try it over here, but we still have our guns so far. What do we do?

oh yeah and decent history to walk around and see, but that's all slowly being eroded by culture vultures and PC bullshit.

Ur a liar... u don’t sound British/..more like RUSSIAN... NOVICHOK

Fish'n'Chips, slutty women, 37.5hr working week, nice places to go walking. Yeah, the list isn't that long tbqh.

Attached: 1518957390198.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Peace not like Russia...

It's not like 99% the rest of the world

First poo best post

then we mishandled our resources. He sort of has a point.

I see your point, but if you had a Proportional Representation system nothing would happen at all. Constant gridlock. And when the option of PR was put to the people in a referendum nobody turned out to vote, and those that did, did not want it.

Its the same pointless unrealistic what if scenarios

Russia wants to destroy democracy... they got trump elected... the far right extremists are Russian funded___ they r no longer commies but Nazis. Just cos Obama scared trump and he felt inferior to a Blackman...

at the time the united states produced the vast majority of the world's oil, you lads had great tech but not enough fuel to feed the machine
who fucking cares? god damn what a fag

What ultimately is your point?

Y r u constantly talking about the past? Like as if ur a Russian... it’s 2018.

Not anymore. I've also been really depressed about this country recently. It seems hell bent on destroying itself, everything it achieved and everything it ever stood for. I used to love this country, I used to be patriotic to a fault, now I hate it; I feel like a stranger in my own country and I've got nowhere left to go. Wanting to preserve this country makes me an enemy of the state now, I've got no good will left to give.

Just like me. I hate Poland, hate polish girls, ashamed of my country, how lazy polish people are. Appreciate what you have - You have a beautiful country and great people to defend.

Yea, the rest of the world lets you have knives

Great universities, nice pub culture, Sunday Roast, some nice cities, strategically positioned as an island outside mainland Europe, proud working class (kinda dying, but still), Premier League, somewhat functional welfare state, intelligent people (on average).

this one is good too youtube.com/watch?v=-h5S8_wgtvs

Attached: mos.png (500x615, 169K)

>You have a beautiful country and great people to defend.
You see my flag right?

There's nowhere left to go anyway.

my point was just that you would have probably won ww2 if you had your own oil, it's not complicated. that's exactly what i said in my post but you nitpicky fags couldn't just take me at my words.

It’s great here... ur a Russian u know nothing. This is all propaganda by Russian secret service.

Lot of UK threads recently. Whats your angle schlomo?

The countryside.

Fish and chips.

Pubs.

What a nerd.

I don't see Poland as that bad. You should be proud considering the way your country has been crushed over and over again. The girls are normally not sluts, and they don't fuck on the first date. Not bad.

Why are you typing like this is (((Twitter)))?

Yeah but we didn't.
It seems like you are making an excuse for us when you really shouldn't.

At least we all get a comfy prison cell to watch TV in after we get sentenced for inciting racial hatred for being slightly critical of immigration.

Attached: ayyyyy.jpg (419x480, 81K)

piss off mair

You people are truly pathetic. Every last one of you should be in the street protesting your government. You have zero excuse.

Didn't mean to meme flag that post. Not sure why it happened.

Systems fucked up, we had a referendum on changing the FPTP but the ((media)) scared the public into not voting for change.

>Better curry than India.
>Better Chinese than China
More Jewish than Israel though

There are a couple of places left, but I'll let you discover them yourself

No wonder really, countries gone from shit to Orwellian wet dream in the last week

What’s a mair?

well you're way off their fucknut. East Midlands shithole born and raised.