Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 236 real spoilers when? Here are the supposedly fake spoilers.

Takumi serves a Shigureni and ginger pizza
Takumi sliced the ginger very thinly so that it would melt into the pizza

The ginger on the pizza helps fight against the artichokes in Eizan's dish thus effectively ruining his plans

Saito is impressed by Takumi and praises him
Momo thinks he just got lucky

Eizan starting raging but tries the pizza himself and has an orgasm of Takumi slicing him down

Takumi wins 3-0

Momo and Megumi are close to completing their dishes

End of chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-236-spoiler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something something five minutes!

Takumi a cute. A CUTE!!

The 3rd bout is getting boring, the previous bout was so much better.

There are no such thing as "palate cleansers" as in some sort of tool you use to clean your tongue or whatever. A palate cleanser is just certain food you digest to remove whatever gunk is on your tongue. Water could also be used but it wouldn't completely erase the effect since it's not strong enough. So why the judges do not use "palate cleansers" to cleanse themselves? It's because then they would have to eat some other food before they would eat their contestants food if they wanna remove the effect which is not allowed or fair to do which is why Eizan even suggested they use water since it could help remove the effect and it's something the judges are free to drink with their meals but it wouldn't be enough to cleanse their palate. Takumi's pizza has a certain ingredient which is used to cleanse anyone's palate so when the judges eat it their tongues should be fully cleansed because of the effect from that ingredient which is used to cleansed palates and them eating Takumi's dish at it's peak is no problem. Hopefully your underage brain could comprehend this entire statement so you could then fuck off with your complaints of something too complex for you to understand.

>Ginger Pizza
So, Takumi sold his soul for this?

The only interesting match is this one and is ending. Next we have Mr aspulls and Mrs kindness.
The thing that made interesting the other ones is that we knew nothing cooking wise of half the characters I only liked Mimasaka vs Saito though

silly plebs, Takumi's pizza IS the palate cleanser

NANI!?

So Megumi will lose to Momo by 1-2 and Souma beats Saito 2-1 so that the scores don't have to be too ridiculous. Megumi will show her growth by scoring at least one point against Momo and Saito will not be labeled a complete jobber.

Next round is Erina, Isshiki and Takumi vs Eishi, Rindou and Momo.
Erina beats Momo 3-0
Rindou beats Takumi 3-0
Eishi beats Isshiki 2-1

Final round is Erina and Souma vs Eishi and Rindou.

Split decisions are impossible. The judges are supposed to have perfect judgement. If one of them dissents then at least one of them does not is wrong.

>Erina and Souma vs Eishi and Rindou.

Please Isshiki save us.

Jesus fuck you just hate everything that involves Souma don't you?

>It's because then they would have to eat some other food before they would eat their contestants food if they wanna remove the effect which is not allowed or fair

I don't agree with your assessment of it being unfair. It's their job to judge the dish served without getting swayed by circumstances. If that means they have to reset their palate, then that's what they should do. If not using palate cleansers is the rule set they decided on, then so be it, but it's not unfair if it were to be allowed. On that note, Takumi may as well wait till one of the other opponents finish their dishes and have them go after Eizan. Can't remember them saying that they have to be judged pair-wise. Surely judges of such esteem can remember those dishes out of order?

But m-muh Tsukasa vs Takumi.

Yes. He's going to become the Echizen Ryoma of this manga.

I have to wonder why you even picked up this series if you hate Soma so much.

You can say tits and ass all you want, but Soma's been the most prominent thing since the beginning.

You've been bitching about Souma so much lately that it's literally become your identity now, anyone can easily recognize your posts.

This seems likely.

I was this user and not that one, so more people getting tired of him winning all the time is not the same person, are we circlejerk now?

There's definitely a handful of you that started bitching about Souma since the pajeet arc non-stop every thread because you faggots certainly weren't this annoying several months ago. Don't make it seem like you're in the majority, because you're not.

>ABLOO-BLOO WHY IS THE MC GETTING SO MUCH SCREENTIME

>If that means they have to reset their palate, then that's what they should do
Nigga this isn't what (You) think should be done. In a tournament the judges aren't gonna use tactics or whatever to make their eating experience comfortable. They are there just to eat whatever is given then judge it. If Eizan or anyone made a dish which gives an after effect then that's that. The judges aren't gonna succumb to remove an opponents tactic just because they think it's unfair to their opponent. If Soma or maybe Takumi did a similar tactic against their opponent we'd all praise them for coming up when a clever plan so stop trying to think the judges not cleansing their palates beforehand means they are unfit judges. End of discussion.

I never said it's majority, but it's definitely not just one user, samefagging or whatever you are implying.

m8 nobody said you were samefagging, what was said is that the Soma hate posts have become so common that you can almost begin to recognize the posters due to posting the same HURR SOMA IS SHIT posts every thread.

>If Soma or maybe Takumi did a similar tactic against their opponent we'd all praise them for coming up when a clever plan

Nah, it would be just as retarded. Also, I don't say they're unfit judges, I say not using palate cleansers to judge the dish and not the tactics is idiotic. Stop playing devil's applecake.

And you can say that of every post in every thread. They barely change: No erina shit chapter, Megloomyfags, Erina a shit and can't cook, when does this shit arc end and so on, so what's the big deal. Are you going to start calling out all of them too?

>Isshiki

I wish.

Literally anything is more reasonable than you bitching about the fucking main character, it's not like he's going to disappear any time soon. Constantly bitching about Souma getting chapters is like bitching about the manga having cooking.

I'm dropping this if it's not pineapple pizza

>read a manga
>hate the mc
>gets mad when the mc gets screentime in his own manga
>oh no how could this happen to me

See you next week

Since the disscusion is about Souma now, I don't hate him or anything. But can't the author just make him win without having to resort to his opponents being retarded/fatigued/not at their best? It's getting really old.

love how this can be interpreted in multiplitude of ways

Not his fault that they keep underestimating him.

>Tsukuda.
>not a hack.

Pick one.

>pineapple pizza

When Tsukasa and Rindou battle they'll be at their best. I think Tsukuda made them fatigued as an excuse to save them for last because they would've gone again if not for their exhaustion and when they do battle in the next bout, the both of them should be all rested.

even if you do hate him how retarded do you have to be to not expect him to consistently show up in chapters or have the spotlight on him and then proceed to get mad when it happens? he's the fucking main character. this is what bothers me the most about the people that hate him

>how retarded do you have to be to not expect him to consistently show up in chapters

I literally never said that, I'm saying that all his matches end up being a win to him thanks to whatever his opponent do wrong. I never once mentioned screentime.

I WANT TO MARRY TAKUMI

i was talking in general terms, not to you specifically

Sorry to say this user but Takumi is into girls

Get in the fucking line, you asshole.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME user'S GENDER?

no girls in Sup Forums but fujos

Girl = Guy In Real Life, C'mon son this is old hat

>He is not a qt little girl

What the fuck

i'm in my thirties, can't be a shinji my entire life

You can't, he is already married to me.

>3rd bout
>takumi, souma wins, megumi loses
>4th bout
>isshiki vs tsukasa, takumi vs rindou, souma vs momo
>souma is the only winner
>final bout
>erina vs rindou and souma vs tsukasa
>erina and souma win.

tsukuda is a fucking hack.

>tsukuda is a fucking hack.

And water is wet.

I want to marry Megumi

Tsukasa looks so sexy

takumi, stop please!

So he actually didn't job?

Who does Megumi want to marry?

Me

Shino

Azami.

No one wants to marry Azami. Especially not Jou.

Once Central win the Rdc Saiba-senpai will forever be mine. We will get to spend quality time and re-create the culinary world together. Oh how long I yearn for this very moment.

Not really. I am just getting bored of Soma, but I hate Erina from day one

Takumi is gay for Soma though

>Takumi is into girl
Since when

>posting the fake spoilers
Ok then.

Stay away from my wife!

Takumi has not been gay since like 150 chapters ago or so, that's Kuga's job now.

go away Azami

Is that you, Takumi?

Aldini

Soma, duh

How does Takumi's hair feels like? It looks fluffy.

We all know that Rindou

Spoilers when?

Cinco minutos.

Souma's my favorite and I want him to lose.
I wanted him to lose against Tsukasa too.

Dunno, but it's way too long. After stagiare was perfect.

it's out

>no lemon
>no pineapple
>no mayonnaise
>no sardines
Kinda disappointed desu.

its fake

Real text spoilers when?

5 minutes.

>wanting pineapple

Is pineapple on pizza as disgusting as it sounds?

Hawaiian pizza is a pretty common thing

最初から…
タクミのピザは肝心の時雨煮が半分だけにしかなく残りはチーズオンリー
タクミは我儘として時雨煮から先に食べてほしいという
叡山はヤケクソだと思うが審査員はクドくなく上質な美味と称する
ピザ生地に塗った柚子味噌ソースがこの配合を予めアレンジしていた
シナリンで甘みが強調される分本来使うはずの白味噌、砂糖、みりんの量を抑え
柚子果汁の量を増やして酸っぱさを強化し皮も摩り下ろして加え苦味や渋味も強化
叡山の牛ロースを先に食べた条件に限って釣り合うようにされていた
タクミはずっと叡山を観察し続け思考をトレースしお題が決まった時点で使うと確信していた
だがそれでも叡山以上とまではならず判定が難しいが
タクミのもう半分のピザが真骨頂だった

Spoilers are out
bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-236-spoiler

Omae wa shinderu.

>that Takumi
Please fuck me!

that would be funny

W-woah, muh dick.

Takumi looks so hawt

Fucking stop Tosh, I can't go full homo.

So is the winner not announce this chapter...?