HAPPENING: AUTSIN TEXAS PACKAGE BOMBS

UPDATES: cbsaustin.com/news/local/police-package-explodes-at-home-in-east-austin-killing-one-person

kktv.com/content/news/Teen-killed-after-package-explodes-at-Texas-home-476549513.html

kxan.com/2018/03/12/explosion-reported-in-east-austin/

Austin PD LIVE SCANNER:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14439

Attached: slacker.jpg (1440x750, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/breaking-live-3rd-explosion-in-austin-texas-from-suspicious-package/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
third time in a month

Bump

did they release uncle ted?

so whos doing these? who are the targets?

The first victim was just some random nigger. Not sure if he was deliberately targeted or not.

who cares dude lets get some more black dick threads and eceleb circlejerk threads thats whats important

From the radio news updates it sounds random

Targets are all old black people who are the holdouts in neighborhoods taken over by mestizos y indios

Think this might be Austin redguard?

live stream on site: infowars.com/breaking-live-3rd-explosion-in-austin-texas-from-suspicious-package/

I will be willing to bet this is 3 letter false flag. it will be pinned on 'racist white militias'.

screencap this

Bump

>east austin
and nothing of value is lost

Upvote for the movie Slacker

>Ted comes back
wew

Attached: 1491755392249.jpg (598x714, 303K)

Obvious false flag

Unabomber v2.0?\

Probably Mexicans butthurt about being deportado

St. Unabomber v2.0

We obviously need to legalize bombs, the only way to stop a bad guy with a bomb is a with a good guy with a bomb

Attached: c4b[1].jpg (224x225, 12K)

Bombs are already legal, you just need a Destructive Device tax stamp and a Class 3 FFL.

Austin resident bumping the shit out of this thread.
I originally thought it was a hate crime but why target the elderly who haven’t done much wrong in the race debate?
The timing of SXSW makes me think this is some kind of terror attack on the event.
I’m going to the SXSW Interactive this weekend, but I’ll be wearing a vest. Fuck this guy.
I live less than an hour from the area, but I never visit. Does anybody know more about what went down?

>They are legal
>Oh only if you have XYZ registrations ATF up your ass and pay all these fines

For the vast majority of people they are not legal.

I don’t think they’d have a reason to target elderly low income niggers, I do think it’s on behalf of a group, and I feel like it’s just the start of attacks that are gonna ramp up. I feel it’s an attack on the system and Southby.

THE FIRST VICTIM WAS WORKING WITH SXSW, this is only the start boys.

Yup! This is the reason. Blacks are not thought of highly by people who illegally enter our country and abuse all public assistance programs.
They are fighting over gibs.

Possibly gang related?

NRA Gun nuts:
>If only everyone was armed with a bomb they could've protected themselves
You guys are retarded

>he doesn't open his mail via RC robot
get with the times, grandpa

It was right down the street from me. The press reports are accurate up to the point where they have no idea who did it. They do. It's beaners and they won't report it.

Beaners are trying to run old blacks out of "their" territory.

No, this isn't any gang's style.

I’m not knowledgeable on ATX gangs, but another possibility for sure. I’m only ruling out hate crime against blacks. Something about this feels fishy.

1913 package

they found a student with suspended drivers license no record.

I see, that makes a fair bit of sense given the area.

My buddy lives near Austin. Basically police are going door to door warning everyone. It's bad ma dudes

god forbid any of these bombs are chemical or biological

given that these attacks seem targeted ford holy shit a lot is happening on the scanner for travis law enforcment

anyone in austin able to get a live stream up?

Slacker

I think they are chasing somone

The police scanner is getting really garbled. Maybe trying to keep people from listening? How bad is this?

You say that, but the cartel have been using aerial and aquatic drones to move stuff around. Building bombs isn't exactly rocket surgery.

>”Going south on mopac”
>”we'll grab em”
THEY ARE CHASING SOMEONE

Unabomber?
Wait they caught him.
MLK St?
The NiggaBomber

You faggots were just supposed to read the manifesto, not do the fucking bombings. Jesus H pissing christ.

Yea I noticed that too. its annoying.

lost

New sound card my ass

good, the whole city is hippie-dippie cancerous nonsense. Every time I've had the misfortune of finding myself in and around Austin I've actually wished to be instantly transported to an empty room in Dallas. In that room is a gun to end it all because the only thing worse than Dallas is Austin. Youth culture bullshit, people discovering shit for the first time as they mature and just assuming its some new hotness. Yeah no I hope they all get wiped clean with a cleansing fire.

>Sadiq Khan, London mayor, is at SXSW, an Austin event today
> nobody sees how local bombings help underscore his speech

if any of you guys find a live stream related to this, please put it in the thread. thank you

Latest victim is Hispanic and one of them was 17

why do you live there, it is legit cancer

Austin's gangs are like two groups of blacks and a shit ton of MS13 offshoots.

ooohhhhhhhhhh

wait did a 5th one go off?

It’s less garbled if you’re not using the HTML5 player. I’m using the ITunes Player on my phone for it so I can watch the thread on my PC

Attached: 1520878987596.jpg (610x480, 59K)

thank you

Attached: happy postman.jpg (360x331, 102K)

Part and Parcel

>Austin swells with lefty fucks over the last 5 years
>now it has fucking mail bombings
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

truck hit a barbed wire fence?

shall be underrated pun

Stop making bombs.

Attached: Kaczynski.jpg (250x301, 23K)

>radio talking about collisions
I think they may be keeping bombing discussion in police back channels, but who knows.

I think i heard yet another call to "suspicious package"

Alex Jones. I know your reading this. Send a reporter to live stream

Same

ohshizzlefrizzle

The worst part is, he wasn't wrong about the direction things were going. We're exactly where he said we would be.

white male wearing ?? hoodie blue jeans

on side of road

a lot of people are probably calling in out of paranoia

cant blame em really

austin has had commies since the 40s

Good thing we don't have a constitutional right to explosives

car in driveway of person, took off westbound, white male beard blond hair

no one is saying that. Fuck off.

>suspicious package delivered by white van, possibly fedex
>THEY CALLED AND CONFIRMED THERE WAS NO SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Here we go!

Feel bad for all those Amazon Prime drivers in Austin!

package with confetti?!

But bombs are illegal. How could this happen?

>Suspicious package at deep eddy
>Suspicious package at (garbled) creek drive
Are they not gonna check these?

ordered a 1050ti from them once and they WOULDNT leave it at my door, now im cancelling my prime account

fuck this shit im scared yo

get to the cellar and assume the fetal position!

You have to sign for that shit...retard.

Crowding, rapid change and the breakdown of communities have been widely recognized as sources of social problems. But we do not believe they are enough to account for the extent of the problems that are seen today.

Undesirable races getting killed in the US?

Attached: Ivanka.png (826x810, 1.04M)

No you don't. Austin has Prime Now, literally some beaner in a toyota drops it off at your door and knocks once, then runs to do more deliveries. Its not through a post service, its literally amazon employees.

>austin
I like Texas, but Austin can burn in Hell

You have to sign for electronics over a certain price...dumb fuck.

A lot of them are delivery contractors like what Uber does with their drivers

gloomtube is up

wtf is going on ?

It used to be a great place though, for real.

I literally just ordered a $400 dehumidifier in Austin from Amazon prime they literally do drop that shit off at your door. I even waved to the girl in the car you don't have to sign for it.

>being this retarded
are you from commiefornia by chance?