Why do Poles hate Antifa so much? Aren't they supposed to fight Nazis or something?

Why do Poles hate Antifa so much? Aren't they supposed to fight Nazis or something?

Attached: 20180312_133412.jpg (2160x2160, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtIolhSUvKw
youtube.com/watch?v=9JGuCh4DgyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bogu świeczkę a diabłu ogarek.

Attached: gif.gif (500x389, 248K)

I think it might have something to with with antifa members being gay

Nobody likes Antifa that's why

US police likes Antifa. They never shoot them even when they are actively attacking people. Sounds like domestic terrorism to me. This makes little George W Bush cry.

Cops and feds in beds with reds

just report everything you see over and over and over to left wing watch. there's a clear way to stop these bastards. legislation, showing reps that these people are extremely violent. maybe we can get a few sent to cuba for a little stay at the casa de gitmo, fuck i would pay so much money to see those pussies hooked up to car batteries, no ones listening to any of the intel they'd def spill within 10 sec of merely being threatened. then you just torture them to death, fuck em.

Do you really need history lessons about your own history Grzegorz?

Attached: kfqdzwpq24gz.jpg (960x720, 107K)

>Aren't they supposed to fight Nazis or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=vtIolhSUvKw

>antifa
>not degenerate drug takers of ages 14-20
for fucks sake, it is your civil duty to beat antifas so hard they turn normal

Antifa are explicitly antipoles and antiwhite

Attached: antifa peppersprays chad.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: antifa vs proudboys.webm (360x202, 2.87M)

Poles are completely lost in real world 2.0.
Right now they sell their country to some populist party which told them they would otherwise be sold to the EU.
Poles are incredible naive, if Hitler was right about anything it's these peasant brains.

>punching girls
such heroes

Attached: peppery balls.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Yeah they want to be like you, outbreed in 10-20 years.
Heck even my country still has a chance.

Lol, actually they are.

>antifa
>people

Attached: nu är det nock.png (1307x1497, 2.46M)

uh its called gender equality you misogynist

Attached: faye mp5k.gif (498x372, 183K)

Because Poles hate Communists.

Attached: 1445681256835.jpg (1200x761, 274K)

>Antifa
>Fighting nazis

Pick one. All they want is to burn shit or remove the government.

Nobody likes Antifa.

>Sweden has a chance
WHEEEEEZE

Because they are commies, you moron. Do polacks love commies now?

Attached: swedens not so bad sometimes.webm (762x414, 1.73M)

Attached: super kick of justice.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Antila is first step towards communism and we hate communism.
Only good Antifa, just like Commie is dead antifa.

Antifa is literally a communist party organ created to use the tactics of Hitler's SA (SS precursor, street thugs) and Mussolini's Blackshirts against fascist parties in the late 20's early 30's. The only people who like Antifa are the ones who know nothing about their history, tactics, and beliefs.

Communism was not good to poland.

Oh no they might get cooties

Antifa was created in Muttland

Poles dont like Mutts

Mutts go back!!!

Attached: NOBODY LOVES ISRAEL LIKE ME - DRUMPF THE JEW.jpg (1024x605, 158K)

>Why do Poles hate Antifa so much?
same shit with us, ruskies, bro.

Fuck you, you are the problem, fucking elected Clinton AND Obama TWICE.

Even trips can lie. Antifa started in Weimar Germany. Their US presence had been so small that it was practically unnoticed until they were sponsored by Russia for operation #NotMyPresident.

Actually makes me hard. Can not WAIT to stomp the fuck out of some of these cunts.

>brainwashed Mutt

Attached: Make Israel Great Again.jpg (400x442, 56K)

That fell when USA will turn Communist 2 days after Trump dies of old age.

>Drumpf boy

Attached: Nobody loves Israel more then I.jpg (1279x720, 264K)

>Being a sexist bigot
>Assuming xer's gender

Reported and you will soon be jailed for your hatred Hans.

Beck was a close ally with Hitler until the Anglo (((guarantees))) in 1939. Poland has a long tradition of anticommunism and antisemitism.

>and we hate communism
>ex commies in government structures

Did OP call in the rest of his cell to try to salvage this propaganda thread after he realized absolutely everyone hates you terrorist wannabes?

Based Poles.
they have good ultras

Not really. Poland actively considered multiple invasions of Germany in the 30's until Hitler rebuilt the Reichswehr. Beck hoped to get territorial gains from Lithuania and Czechoslovakia by jumping on Hitler's coat tails, but all he managed was to remove any legal pretense that could have prevented Hitler from invading over Danzig. Hitler's original demand for Danzig, then a sovereign "free city", would have been a very small concession for a "close ally."

It was already negotiated, the Poles had build another city to have an access to the sea in the North, but then they received a guarantee from the Brits, with secret clauses of an American backup. Then they became bellicose, even thinking, ridiculously, that they could defeat the Wehrmacht. Before that, it's not because Beck had political ambitions - and so had Hungary or Romania that he wasn't a close ally due to the communist threat and the memories of the Polish-Soviet war.

>Poland has a long tradition of anticommunism and antisemitism.
98.6% white

>Why do people hate literral criminals that work as foot soldiers for crooked politicians and rich people
Gee I don't know user must be the colour red

Tiny's the shit.

excellent shot morris

I would suggest you read The War That Had Many Fathers by Schultze-Rhonhof. The Poles vacillated between a pro-Hitler and pro-British stance from Versailles until 1939, with most of that being pro-British obviously.

Because Antifa’s definition of Nazi is “anybody that triggers me.” They also think it’s legal to punch innocent people.

Why should anyone not? They're a glorified mafia strike force and their ideology can't work. The reason they even seem popular elsewhere is that countries who have never had to deal with communism romanticise what their money-printers find useful, read: advertise.

There's this movie called "Versus" where the villain and hero are basically immortal reincarnations fighting a similar battle over and over again. The ending is kind of cool, because you fast-forward into the future and the hero has become the villain, with the villain fighting the battle the hero once fought. Roles aren't eternal, and the side you fight on often depends on fleeting circumstances.

I'm currently reading Political Memories by Marcel Déat, which was a contemporary of these events. He detailed quite well the evolution of political stances throughout Europe, Asia and America during the 20s-30s, and how French, British and American mistakes resulted in the war. Beck wasn't always close to Germany during this period, but they became friends due to their proximity, their agreements against Bolchevism, common antisemitism, but also when they shared Czechoslovakia, Poland was satisfied. So from 1936-7 to 1939, they were close allies.

A Frenchman misrepresenting interbellum German foreign relations? Lemme guess, he doesn't mention the Ruhr or Saarland issues or the Anglo-French opposition to a German-Austrian customs union? Or anything else that the French did that made their own demise?

He mentions everything, he was very clever, don't worry. He saw all of France's mistakes and denounced every one of them. Well, maybe not all, because there are so many.

I will probably check it out then. Thanks user.

I don't think it is available in English. It is one of the most enriching books I've read on the topic, and I've read quite a lot, as it is also my studies. He mentions everything that happened in the first part of the 20th century, from his own point of view of course (including four of years fighting in the WWI), but also with a remarkable vision, and an incredible prescience. Eventually, after the defeat of 1940, he became a collaborator of Nazi Germany; this is the second part of the book, 500 pages each. If you become fluent in French one day, you know what to do…

Pretty sexist imo

Because they're commie scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=9JGuCh4DgyM

Attached: kfqdzwpq24gz.jpg (960x720, 164K)

Catchy.

But I though you antifa niggers were all about equality.

Sexist scum
Enjoy your gulag

Poles literally killed 12 million Jews.
Of course they hate Antifa.
They are fascist Jew killers.

germans are toxic nation everyone should stay away from you