RUSSIAN AGRESSION

can we all agree that Russia is an enemy to the west? They keep attacking us and flooding social media with propaganda and lies. We are losing a war we don't even know is happening.

Remember mh17? remember air traffic controller Carlos? "news" about Ukrainian warplanes shooting it down? everything coming from russia turned out to be a lie that bought ime until people losing interest.

Its time for a strong and fast response and purging all the traitorous putin bots.

Attached: 15u9NBb.jpg (571x572, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs
youtube.com/watch?v=fdOURK0k-rE
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine
youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
nltimes.nl/2018/01/15/russian-bombers-intercepted-belgian-jets-netherlands
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
youtube.com/watch?v=-sjwDukzhz0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705308/How-solve-problem-like-Maria-Putin-s-daughter-said-fled-Holland-boyfriend-Dutch-fury-Russia-s-response-MH17-disaster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1512488386483.png (606x572, 688K)

I'm starting to admire those vodka chugging red bastards

Attached: 4cadrAJyfSo.jpg (600x384, 38K)

Wow, great divide and conquer shill post gtfo

Poor kike....
Hurts to be a loser!

Attached: 1510442601705.png (375x444, 77K)

>divide and conquer

that's exactly what Russia keeps doing.

>See flag
>See pic related
>See homosexual cringe post

m8... please, go suck ahmed dick and die in a hole, you are no longer usefull for humanity.

>red bastards
Daily reminder that USA sponsored the bolshevization of Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs
youtube.com/watch?v=fdOURK0k-rE

you are just a Russian tool used to push their agenda.

americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine

>can we all agree that Russia is an enemy to the west?

Yes, and Sup Forums is full of bots supporting gayssia fucking paid shells that need to go back to russia.

Attached: 1519039544845.gif (199x236, 1.81M)

Freu mich auf den Tag an dem der Westen und dieses Dreckloch untergehen.

Russia is the last powerful country that is also Nationalist. Once it falls jews will have even more power.

That's what the west been doing with Russia for the last 100 years. Time for some retaliation.

Attached: 1101960715_400.jpg (400x527, 110K)

I legit hope I am pushing "Russian agenda" because what you call Russian agenda, I call common sense.

So many shells!! Sup Forums really is a amazing place. Easy for brainlet to get brainwashed.

Attached: 1519968566913.gif (2000x2515, 1.47M)

>Time for some retaliation.

sure, but we still should fight back. Everyone keeping a blind eye on Russia is just a fucking traitor or a paid shill.

Nice post my greek VPN friend.

I love how they are trying to throw the russians under the bus.

Ukraine, EU has your back. russians can't do shit. they need to know their place and all these bots don't take them seriously

You're 100% right. Anybody who can't see it at this point is either shockingly delusional or literally retarded. This entire fucking board is a Russian psy op now.

Russians don't give a fuck about anybody except Russians. Putin and the rest of the country are still pissed about the Soviet Union collapsing. They are looking for revenge, and for some fucking reason there are A TON of Westerners marching along to the Kremlin's plans. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Russia is blaming the Jews now? Holy fucking shit! It's almost as if one of their biggest geopolitical allies is the Iranians.

>we all
who are this "we"?

>EU has your back
As one american kikess said: "Fuck the EU."

Attached: nudelman.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Yes, im a russian spook from the fsb who spend hours in this shitty board doing counter-intelligence to tear down the glorious western civilization.

thanks for the free laughs m9

Not you. Fuck off.

or you are just a retard who fell for russian propaganda into sabotaging its own kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

>It's almost as if one of their biggest geopolitical allies is the Iranians.
Yeah, maybe if you wouldn't be such cuck to the jews, we'd have an entirely different world today.

You are a fucking putin tool brainwashed by the RT propaganda. Enjoy your delusional life you snitch

I agree, Putin wants the USSR back and if China ever overtake the US as a military power then the Russians will start fucking us in Europe.

calm down nigga

Western Europe deserves to fall like the Roman empire did. If a people fail to guard and uphold the unique qualities with which it is endowed, and which find their roots in the racial blood, such a people has no right to complain over the loss of its earthly existence.

t b h putin isn't really that great but he's better than this country's government

The Jews actually are capable of maintaining a functioning Western society. But not everything is about them. I'm American, not Russian or Israeli. I would gladly watch Israel burn to the ground before I'd support the Kremlin dominating superior Western nations.

Shush mutt, the degenerate west must fall to the might of vodka drunk russian super soldiers. God wills it

>its own kind.
Wrong, I'm of Russia's kind. I'm against faggotry, I'm against ultraliberalism. If these are "western values" then I am very much against the west.

this.

you degenerate, betraying your own kind for russia who is multicultured and he people don't even have food

Not mine

>can we all agree
No.

Attached: 1515793471172.jpg (500x500, 47K)

and that gives him the right to attack us? people call themselves nationalist but don't hesitate to suck the cock of the loader of foreign hostile power.

You are not my kind faggot. You are a globalist piece of shit who sold his own clay to the invaders to pay for your shitty guilt.

You are the traitor to the society.

Yeah, im a brainwashed fool. Keep it up bro, you are going to fight the fash!

LOL your flag means nothing in this era, britannia rules the.. oh no, KAHN is your boss now.

the go and fuck off to Russia and live a life of poverty.

they don't care about anyone else but themselves and will try to enslave everyone else.

GO BACK TO AFGHANISTAN

Britsin is a joke can't even protect its own women form pakis. The whole country should get nerve gassed

So why'd they liberate my country while YOU and your Bismarck tried to keep us under islamic slavery? Fuck off.

In the event of a nuclear war Trident would turn any country on Earth to dust, so we are capable of MAD. And you can't say much when your flag is a pirate flag.

Is there anything you Russian shitstains won't blame the US for?

It wasn't Russia that opened your borders, abolished anti-miscegenation laws and taught your people to hate their heritage and culture. It wasn't Russia that pushed for acceptance of homosexuality and gay unions. It wasn't Russia that pushed for policies that destroyed public health and physical excellence.
You made your own grave, now lie in it. Stop blaming others for policies that your own government is responsible for.

>liberate my country

rofl they enslaved you the same way the Nazis did.

>kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
You're the kike, cunt

I quite like them, especially their literature, which is far ahead of German plebs.

Liberate? You have a short memory, huh?

in what way are they attacking us?
seriously i don't know

>Still living in the 80s

I mean yeah, there were some great Russian writers a long fucking time ago. But haven't you noticed that life in all of the "great" Russian novels is absolute shit? It makes for good reading. That's it.

but is Russia that keeps the war going on in Syria causing millions of refugees

>You made your own grave, now lie in it. Stop blaming others for policies that your own government is responsible for.

you are a fucking traitor. Thats no reason the spread you asshole for the russian dick.

A few random acts of recent Russian aggression

- Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko, 2006
- Georgia 2008 invasion
- Crimea 2014 invasion
- Donetsk/Luhansk 2014 invasion
- MH17 shot down, 2014
- State backed hacking (ongoing past years)
- Poinoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, 2018

This is only a hand full, of course the list is much longer.

It's a banana republic run by a madman

hör auf zu flennen und kümmer dich um unser Land du schwuchtel.
Während du dich über Putin aufregst, schwängert ein Maghreb oder ein Jude eine blonde arische Zuchtstute.
Mach Sport und verbessere die Welt um dich rum du faggot.

Fuck off, two-faced mongrel scum.

Attached: 1510863297520.png (633x744, 819K)

Go washing toilets, hoholik.

Attached: cuck_on_the_air.jpg (717x955, 628K)

As though most countries would be worse off.

In what way aren't they attacking us? Everything from shooting down our airplanes, to spreading political turmoil in our countries. Now they're flaunting hypersonic nuclear cruise missiles. Who do you think those are for exactly?

Nazis enslaved us just like their successors (you) do right now. Russia guaranteed we have a country. Not everyone is a profit-driven degenerate like westerners, ie Germans.

Russians are the most evil people, even more than jews. They worship demons.

Awww, little NSA-shit is mad that it isn't his his psy op. Kys, mutt.
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

-flooding social media with propaganda, financing extremist parties in Europe

-Assassinating people on European soil

-Causing a refugee crisis on purpose and using them as a weapon

-invading countries right on our borders / acting against our geopolitical interest

I can say a lot with my shitty meme flag. For example i can say:

>NOBODY CAN EXPLAIN WHY RAPE WENT UP IN %20 IN LONDON.

Everyone knows why. You are weak and cant protect your women from your nice guests.

Germany, France, UK... you all have failed to your people, you have turned your back to your kind to serve the jew.

Have fun.

They're defending their ally in the region in a war that you kikes funded. Inhale some gas please.

can we all agree that eurocucks are too autistic to be saved from themselves and that we should just leave them to poke a hornets nest and get themselves killed like they deserve?

Fuck off prick, you keep on bringing in refugees and Islamizing Europe whilst Russia is still saving it and always has in the past.

LOL stated by someone who comes from a people who not even 80 years ago tried to destroy the whole western world.

>Nazis enslaved us just like their successors (you) do right now.

you can leave the EU whenever you want... noone stopping you by force.

typical Russian propaganda

all muslims will be executed like sick dogs

(((Russians)))

Attached: detected.gif (300x225, 1.62M)

I mean if I HAD to choose, I would obviously support my own nations psy ops over anothers. But then again, I'm not fucking retarded. I don't even know how to communicate with you.

Based.

Suck my dick Russiaboo meme flag that lives in a Western country

Attached: 1519931550021.jpg (1200x936, 172K)

I have no issue with the EU actually, I have an issue with multiculti Germany/France dominating it.

- Literally sending bombers into our airspace to test our responses

nltimes.nl/2018/01/15/russian-bombers-intercepted-belgian-jets-netherlands

Russians attack your country every day, why can't you see? They want to kill your people!

I don't fucking care you shitty Putin apologist. I don't care if Putin has the moral high ground here or not.

it's against our geopolitical interest and everyone who keeps supporting a hostile foreign government is fucking cuck traitor.

Attached: .jpg (512x446, 30K)

BULLSHIT

>causing a refugee crisis
Amerikikes and the saudis started the syrian civil war by funding terrorist mercs and keep doing it. You're literally screeching at them for defending their interests while being an EU-kike which is kind of ironic and funny, krautcuck.

>can we all agree that Russia is an enemy to the west
No

here a (you), pathetic NATO troll. now, go back to springer, mr. reichelt.

>They want to kill your people!
No they don't.

Nice bait there

Attached: Lama.png (336x274, 266K)

this nigger thinks that eu belongs to him...

>-flooding social media with propaganda, financing extremist parties in Europe
That is evil!!!!!

>Flooding msm with liberal propaganda, financing extremist terrorist in middle east.

Thats ok goyim! no problem here!

>-Assassinating people on European soil
Thats horrible! stop it now!

>Assassinating people in middle east to keep the refugee crisis
That is part of life goyim!

>-Causing a refugee crisis on purpose and using them as a weapon
That is your doing my friend, not russia. The war in syria was not started by russians. In fact they are the only country legally acting that war. All the rest are invaders with no rights.

>-invading countries right on our borders / acting against our geopolitical interest

My god, you are the most jewish poster i read in time.

Putin, the world's richest man, who is pretty much the mafia boss for his corrupt oligarch buttbuddies, isn't profit driven?

Dude! Use your fucking head.

Sorry, I'm not into orcs from real life Mordor.
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

Attached: 1518651546173.png (966x816, 1.03M)

yeah sure. Legit complaint - but unlike the sovjet union, you are allowed to fucking leave.

he is a blind faggot who is brainwashed by the big daddy putin.

>Putin, the world's richest man
Not even half as influential as the BlackRock CEO.

>implying they shouldn’t have tried to stop the spread of communism

>they don't care about anyone else but themselves and will try to enslave everyone else.

You're full of shit hans, for one we took extreme care to rebuild and repopulate your country after you attacked us.

The virgin whining kraut Vs the chad russian shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=-sjwDukzhz0

It's too late faggots. Once AFD takes over Germany, EU will fall apart and there is nothing you cucks can do about it.

Fun fact: we hate Russia

Those cossacks killed many of our countrymen with MH17 in their aggression over Ukranian territory

Marin Putin (his daughter), who was living in NL barely escaped
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705308/How-solve-problem-like-Maria-Putin-s-daughter-said-fled-Holland-boyfriend-Dutch-fury-Russia-s-response-MH17-disaster.html

German media did try to influence US election by mocking Trump and praise Killary.

Sanction now!