How can anyone unironically claim that the USA isn't objectively the best nation in history

>First country to implement enlightenment values into their legal system, set an example for the rest of the world, especially europe.
>Created untold amounts of wealth through the free market.
>Gave its citizens the constitutional right to protect themselves, beit against government tyranny or violent individuals
>went to the moon

Attached: onaangepast_Amerikaanse_vlag.jpg (2513x1669, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See age of consent.

>unironically
>objectively
stop with this meme vocabulary

Attached: 1520879844898.jpg (642x880, 116K)

Lol what a piece of shit country

yeah the people who built american power were great.
Modern day americans are UNIRONICALLY the dumbest nation on earth

Alright, yeah, I guess I can agree with that

>First country to implement enlightenment values into their legal system

because the enlightenment wasn't a giant mistake

Attached: 1498645469496.jpg (498x470, 32K)

My life has been fun and easy.

If you want to live under a king who doesn't give a fuck about you in squalor be my guest. You might as well bend over and take it from the jews too.

we were a good nation with dom pedro 2.
that frog garbage came here and destroyed everything.

No, if you took away all our niggers our average IQ scores would rival asian countries. America has been the center of innovation since WWII destroyed europe, you're all still trying to keep up.

well clearly not based on the success of the USA

The US isn't even relevant, they don't even have free college education. Their median annual wage is less than NEETs get in our country lol.

>the USA started to go down hill before you were even born
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 32106_3JP2-wi-he-re1-x0-y0-sw-sh-ro-final.jpg (750x607, 272K)

Depends on which side of the drone strike you're on

>First country to implement enlightenment values into their legal system, set an example for the rest of the world, especially europe.
American education

Attached: srsly.gif (283x473, 1.55M)

>Free college education

What about it is free if you pay higher taxes?

Well, that's largely because of your countries large oil preserve (which it will eventually run out of by the way), you don't have a military, scandinavia has a lot more of a laissez-faire market economy, which also boosts economic growth.

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0

Attached: Drumpf the Jew, plebis go back to reddit.jpg (909x879, 192K)

I'm not an american though

>First country to implement enlightenment values
Greece

>Created untold amounts of wealth through the free market
British Empire

>Gave citizens constitutional right to protect themselves
Only valid point, +1 for you

>went to the moon
Not the first by a longshot

America has been fucked since the federal reserve. You're living in a dystopia and you don't even realize it.

at least we have education, Pedro

well, im in guidoland and everywhere you go US music plays, so there is that.

because we were taken over by jews who run
*) the media
*) the deep state
*) the entertainment industry
*) NGOs
*) the legal system
*) the education system

we're a vassal state run by people who hate us

It's funny how euro's vent their jealous hatred on here all day, for alot of them, Were the only country they can legally make fun of without being thrown in the slammer however, so i do feel bad for them too.

It's free because I don't pay for it duh.

We're not spending any oil money, we're saving it for the future. If the oil and oil funds disappeared overnight we wouldn't notice a change.

Was. Was the greatest country. Now it's pretty much tied for second with nobody being first.

It used to be great but it's been trash for a while now.

Tied with whom?

In my opinion without the first and second amendments, which no one else has, there's no competition. There is nowhere I want to move. Well maybe if based Magyars took back the carpathians I'd want to live there but they wouldn't want a 56 percenter anyway.

>Unironically believing southern trash doesn't exist

Switzerland is #1 now imo

well that second point is complete bs

>It is not possible to describe! Mutt after Mutt poured through the portal that opened above Mexico City. It was beyond belief, worse than the blackest nightmare. So many people were snatched into darkened corners or horribly corrupted. It became more and more difficult to breathe. The stench was overpowering. It was dark and all of us tried to leave the city with inconceivable panic. People who had been drained of their whiteness and those already beginning the transformation were trampled upon, women and children were left or snatched up out of our hands by Los Ogros. The basket with our twins covered with white power symbols was snatched up out of my mother's hands and we were pushed into alleyways by the people behind us. We saw the defiled street, the falling ruins and the terrible shartstorm. My mother covered us with black cloth she found in a bin.

>"We saw terrible things: our fellow whites screaming as almost uncountable hordes of mongrels fell upon them, pieces of arms and legs, convulsing bodies who were turning into Las Creaturas as we ran, whole families covered in black greasy shit and being dragged into terrible portals that seemed to consume all light, terrible corrupted things that were once people ran to and fro, sticky, putrid coaches filled with twitching refugees, dead rescuers and soldiers, many were calling and looking for their children and families, and shit everywhere, everywhere shit, and all the time the stinking evil wind of the shartstorm threw people back into the greasy clutches of the things they were trying to escape from."

>"Insane fear gripped me and from then on I repeat one simple sentence to myself continuously: "I don't want to end up as one of them". I do not know how many people I fell over. I know only one thing: that I must not turn"

-El Armagedón, 56:1-3

Attached: laatrocidad.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

>squanders it's romantic European enlightenment
>face down ass up to Comcast
>wage slaves population cucked into neoliberal globalism
yeah no

It was for a time, but it no longer exists. It’s no longer a country, just a consumerist jew colony.

That's a good one.

yup

>implying niggers are equal to southern trash

would you rather live in detroit or oklahoma city?

>Oklahoma
>South

it is a southern state, yes. answer the question

Ever talked to a guy in SF, and engineer, fighter pilot, or an astronaut? Know where those accents come from?

>it is a southern state
Proxy detected

lol not really

i'd much rather live around rednecks than niggers. the two aren't comparable