Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYEbMnLxcY
youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U
youtu.be/nP1TCccXk6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK; youtube.com/watch?v=HTYEbMnLxcY

shameless bump

>washed-up wigger virtue signaling for shekels

I'm sure they'll make him a sjw ambassador, even after becoming famous by saying faggot a bunch of times

So powerful, it made me a leftist after only playing it once.

Attached: 1517132383478.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Who?

>femminem

Trump Ignores him again and then he will be begging for Attention from Daddy again.

yeah
yeah fuck it man whadda ya say
shall we try communism again?

>Being anti-guns, wanting kids to be safe is being a sjw in 2018 in the alt-right pseudo intellectual sphere

This is why 2020 is going to be the year Joe Kennedy (D) gets elected as President of the United States.

Attached: joe.jpg (400x400, 31K)

super gay

Eminem was the 21st century Elvis in terms of iconic power. Elvis had a more dignified end.

Attached: 1512586793397.png (720x644, 31K)

>Kennedy
He has a good chance but they better cover his ass.

fuck eminem. he is wh-te boi who sucks black dicks. he is a fuckin faggit. race traitor.

It's one of the single best songs I have ever heard in my life and I knew it after 30 seconds. Plus the message is equally good and stunningly accurate.

He's awful. Always has been.

>drooling joe
lel oprah has a better chance than that clown

>communism again?
What do you mean again? Communism has never been tried.

Attached: 1514643479971.png (433x511, 30K)

Eminem

The once-in-a-generation-tier-artist-type.

In what kind of bubble would you not know who Eminem is?

Attached: eminem.jpg (288x300, 8K)

5:51

eminem is a faggot.

Slobbering Joe gonna fix dis.

Attached: 1517373027481s.jpg (113x125, 3K)

And you're a Russian which makes you inferior to everyone

heres a tip, learn about the guns you are pushing to ban and their statistics

Anyone with a surname of Kennedy should be aborted upon birth

When you're the President apparently.

Attached: 1516237424862.jpg (800x950, 159K)

shut up nigga

Jeez

I thought it was a new ISIS video when I first saw the picture.

>no counter arguments

Something ive been thinking about lately, do right wingers ever stop and wonder why literally ALL successful and talented muscicians, actors, actresses, scientists, executives, academics, intellectuals are left wing and support gun control? Literally everyone likes or at least respects Eminem for what he is, except you guys, just because he challenges your worldview. Like, does it not SERIOUSLY bother you that the main proponents of right wing ideology are uneducated hillbillies? If that were true for me it would definately make me queston my beliefs, then again maybe you guys are just have your head stuck that deep in the sand to even realize whats going on...

i will not read your fuckin shit. shut the fuck up you fucking nigger bitch. shut the fuck up!

What's an eminem?

"muh not guns are equally harmful argument"

Gun nuts on this board are out of control. Even Florida changed its legislation, which will be implemented federally in the next Democratic mandate. It will happen, because it is good for the polls and it is a very crucial policy. We need gun control and to act NOW.

Gun nuts love their guns more than their children, that's what is fucked up beyond recognition in this god damn country.

Attached: DREAMERS.jpg (1000x927, 202K)

Besides, Eminem doesn't even know who he is.

Attached: 1515807824712.jpg (986x555, 44K)

>2018
>still being a wigger

Attached: AECA041F-35B2-4522-B545-AD036CECB39E.jpg (960x807, 100K)

JFK was a great president who made History.

tl;dr
kys

Attached: 040.jpg (882x624, 72K)

stop ironically shilling this has been faggot here, he craves attention so why give it to him?

I'm holding out hope this clown ODs or they find him hanging in his closet jerking off with a belt around his neck

Attached: 1520663855276.jpg (599x595, 47K)

drumpf btfo

Quote walls are bannable you liberal fuckface. KYS

You mean the guy who's last album was so bad even his own label mates refused to defend it?

Why do you suppose faggots like you conveniently forget the history of gun control? I think it's something to do with y'all having narcissistic mothers and absent fathers, or maybe it's just what happens when you grow up in a world where weakness is celebrated? What I do know is that every time some dumb nigger like you rounds up all the guns we all end up dead.

Every time.

The right hates talent.

They want to take from the poor to give to the rich on Wall Street while Democrats fight for the common man.

Yeah, yeah, the great unwashed masses are dumb, so they need the elite and their pets to show them the right way.

... No, but no one has listened to him since like 2003, and suddenly we're supposed to pretend he's 'famous.' Also, I believe around that time, he himself said something about 36 year old bald headed faggots being too old and needing to let go... And he's now ten years past that.
Also, 'hillbilly' is a denigrating term that is used as a slur against the maligned lower classes. They are 'uneducated' because our fascist government keeps them oppressed, in order to keep the economically disenfranchised down.
Seriously, check your privilege.

damn i hate Trump now
#stansunite

Eat shit, faggot. From my cold, dead hands.

>the main proponents of right wing ideology

....is the President of the United States.

Attached: 1515467499952.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

I miss Slim Shady.

>Eminem calls his daughter's mother a stupid whore and sings about raping and murdering women.
>Sup Forums cheers him for triggering feminists
>Eminem says Trump is a massive piece of shit rich boy who doesn't give a fuck about America (which is absolutely true)
>Sup Forums cries

When did you all become such weak bitches, cheer leading for Trump? Trump doesn't need your support, he doesn't give a fuck about some white trash loser from Michigan. Get some thicker skin you fucking rabbitor transplant FAGGOTS

Just give the man his moms spaghetti already.

Okay
I am going to attempt to drown myself
You can try this at home
You can be just like me
Mic check 1, 2
We recording?
I'm cancerous
So when I dis you, you wouldn't want to answer this
If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus
I strangled you to death and I choked you again
And break your fuckin' legs till your bones poke through your skin
You beef wit' me, I'm even the score equally
Take you on Jerry Springer, and beat your ass legally
I get too blunted off the funny home grown
'Cause when I smoke out I hit the trees harder than Sonny Bono
So if I said I never did drugs
That would mean i lie and get fucked more than the President does
Hillary Clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert

9/10 bait, well done user.

You'll certainly have cold hands when the feds are going to knock your door out and point their guns at your family.

You'll once again make the choice between either your guns or your children matter the most. At this point, I know you won't go that far. But the government will. And we will go that far to legislate your asses until you gun nuts give up all your assault arsenals.

Not true.
t. Extremely talented man who is right wing and wants to keep his fucking leafbux.

Its because they cloned him. Remeber when he got all fat ? Now he doesn't look right, like he's a maxheadroom version of slim. Strange strange stuff.

>assault arsenals
give up your assault rifel-15's you hillbillies!!!

He looks fat. Is the old pole smoker swallowing too much nigger cum? Maybe he should only fellate low fat niggers.

How did that terrible real slim shady song and video even make him famous?

literally irrelevant

Attached: 1507249861849.png (497x718, 579K)

Attached: 1517507422054.jpg (588x750, 110K)

>look at me
>look at me
>I'm not old, I swear
I'm giving this washed up pos exactly what he fears........ no attention

DEEP

He is looking more and more like Moby by the day. Acting more and more like him too.

Attached: images (2).jpg (305x165, 6K)

>Taking a Canadian seriously

California has more population than you do for your whole country.

>I want my fellow citizens to be disarmed but I'm too much of a coward to do it myself so I'll send some other poor bastard to try to disarm them.

Strap on a vest and do it yourself, coward.

THAT'S AN AWFULLY MEAN AR-15

after eminem offs himself do you think we will find out he is yet another illegitimate son of john podesta?

Attached: 1475696223574.png (1440x1080, 13K)

>only 100 dislikes

Wow you fucking faggots are not even trying.

I bet Joe is salivating athe the opportunity to ban funs

>Eminem
>Pro gun control
Ummmm....never heard him bitching to Dr Dre or 50 cent for promoting gun violence.

>if you are dumb enough to wear slutty outfits with short skirts, it's ok for someone to rape you

Attached: 1495927968031.gif (498x498, 613K)

>ALL successful and talented muscicians, actors, actresses, scientists, executives, academics, intellectuals are left wing and support gun control?
Because every single one of them is masonic cia parrot. They are groomed from birth and selected to be in the limelight based off how influential they will be on the masses.

>Joe Kennedy
This drooling freak has not escaped the notice of people who are wise to the perfidy of the eternal taig, beloved pet of the jews.

Attached: jgqfqmwalpez.png (891x1048, 1.05M)

AR-15 is the weapon of choice for the mass shooters. And don't tell me it's not. The mass shooters use this gun to make the most victims almost every time a school mass shooting happens. Say the AR-15 are not a problem to the parents of the children killed by one of you gun nuts.

I don't just want my fellow citizens to give up their guns, I want them to stop submitting themselves to this ideology that we can make justice on our own. The police exists, the FBI exists, the Army exists. We don't need to have 15 assault rifles and a take at home to feel safe.

---

And look at pic related.

Tell me this isn't a problematic weapon. Tell me. I dare you.

Attached: Assault rifle.jpg (1200x482, 114K)

Looks very (((tribal)))in this image,

Get a load of this guy larping as a democrat with meme flag. Just for the sake of arguing and (you)s.

Nobody with half an ounce of sense listens to nigger music, let alone an old faggot from the 90s who will be remembered for his moms spagetti

Attached: IMG_0604.jpg (662x655, 150K)

I'm so proud to say I never liked this faggot, he has never made a nickle off of me.

Attached: 20180304_164053.jpg (3918x1841, 1.78M)

memba when he made songs about abusing women?

Attached: memberberry.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Yeah. Moby is another irrelevant puppet. The elite thought we would follow the stars like sheep.

Wonder what (((they ))) have on him to make him a puppet.

around that time (when i was in HS) i noticed alot of white faggots trying to fit in with niggers, he legitimized wigger culture while also fulfilling the white edgy teenager cravings - race-traders gobbled it up like meth . Now hes an old crusty fuck clinging on to his fading legacy that is the epitome of white trash.

>H-hey guys, what if those millionaires who live in gated communities with 24/7 armed bodyguards really do know what's best for us???

Wanna see him stick 9 inch nails through each one of his eyelids?

Swimming pools kill more children than guns do every single year. Don't be a fool, fill in that pool. You're an idiot, what you said is the equivalent of saying I hate children because I like swimming pools. Kys

Yea he really did usher in a whole wave of white boys acting like niggers... it was a vital blow to white western males.

>tell me it isnt
even if I did, its not your place to tell me what I can and cant have, faggot. If you aren't a bait fag then you need to brush up on your reading comprehension: Shall not infringe.

Fucking right. Eminem is just a faggot now. That’s way worse than dying on the toilet.

Islam is the religion of choice of sucidebombers ban islam say islam is not the problem to the woman and children that are victims of suicide bombings.

You mean this one with Rihanna with whom he explains his and her issues ?

youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

Attached: emi.jpg (1920x1200, 250K)

Nothing would surprise me now. Maybe that blink 182 alien guy is his bastard too.

who?

So the guy who spent the 90's and 2000's propagating thug culture to lower income white people is now trying to take a moral high-ground about gun violence?

Only a leftist would glorify an idiot who made a living talking about killing his wife.

So you trust the police, FBI, and the Army despite their brutality against people of color daily? That's very problematic user. Why are you trying to take guns away from people of color who want to defend themselves?

What's this hoodie thing? isn't that cultural appropriation?

>literally literal
gas yourself immediately, speaking like a high school chic is bad enough, but it takes more effort to type like a braindead retard and be proud of it.

Attached: 1519736624277.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

youtu.be/nP1TCccXk6w

>do right wingers ever stop and wonder why literally ALL successful and talented muscicians, actors, actresses, scientists, executives, academics, intellectuals are left wing and support gun control?
All the time Juden.

Attached: 1518713772399.jpg (620x637, 321K)

My guns never killed my children, but niggers did, and they had knives. Neck yourself, faggot.