Nigger just wants the world to burn

this guy not only helped arm isis but gave a shit ton of weapons to the cartels helping them stronghold mexico into submission, he single handedly made all of america and europe a shithole to live in, how can you support him now that you can view the effects of his 8 years running shit?

Attached: fast-furious-obama-first-scandal.jpg (788x460, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/texas/statements/2012/jun/18/rick-perry/rick-perry-says-obama/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833844/Marc-Turi-says-Clinton-Obama-accidentally-gave-guns-ISIS-Al-Qaeda-Benghazi-attackers-tried-scapegoat-screw-up.html
newsweek.com/how-isis-got-weapons-us-used-them-take-iraq-syria-748468
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2011/09/28/fast-and-furious-just-might-be-president-obamas-watergate/#6a3af081752a
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq
nypost.com/2013/12/01/book-excerpt-how-america-gave-guns-to-mexican-drug-cartels/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/army-lost-track-1bn-worth-arms-170524145405542.html
thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/7603-“drug-lords”-targeted-in-fast--furious-worked-for-fbi
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/obama-hoped-to-use-isis-as-leverage-against-assad-/
breitbart.com/texas/2015/04/22/obamas-arms-race-fuels-mexican-drug-war/
wnd.com/2017/01/leaked-audio-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/
washingtonpost.com/politics/atf-68000-guns-in-mexico-traced-to-us/2012/04/26/gIQAtSz9kT_story.html?utm_term=.9d4505776755
aclj.org/constitution/fast--furious-guns-found-in-el-chapo-compound-as-obama-scandal-cover-up-loses-in-federal-court
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211289/Operation-Fast-Furious-Guns-failed-gun-program-used-2010-Mexico-massacre.html
sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2012/aug/06/fast-furious-gun-intended-for-leyzaola-assassinati/
aun-tv.com/2014/10/obama-being-coerced-by-mexican-attorney-general-marisela-morales-over-fast-and-furious/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't care bump

Attached: 3.jpg (192x182, 12K)

so nobody has any thing to say? fucking niger loving hypocrits, want us to take care of our problems while arming the fucker that dismember and kill us at the same time, i really hope all those illegal wetbacks take california and then arizona so you start feeling the same fear all of us get when the fucking cartels show up in their city. i really really hope this nigger is tried for crimes against mexico i would gladly throw in the burning match to set this niger on fire

Attached: thxobama15.6millionjobs.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

politifact.com/texas/statements/2012/jun/18/rick-perry/rick-perry-says-obama/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833844/Marc-Turi-says-Clinton-Obama-accidentally-gave-guns-ISIS-Al-Qaeda-Benghazi-attackers-tried-scapegoat-screw-up.html

how the fuck could you defend this nigger?

newsweek.com/how-isis-got-weapons-us-used-them-take-iraq-syria-748468

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2011/09/28/fast-and-furious-just-might-be-president-obamas-watergate/#6a3af081752a

Obama bombed the shit out of ISIS and destroyed them.

A fucking leaf.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

nypost.com/2013/12/01/book-excerpt-how-america-gave-guns-to-mexican-drug-cartels/

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/army-lost-track-1bn-worth-arms-170524145405542.html

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/7603-“drug-lords”-targeted-in-fast--furious-worked-for-fbi

>bama bombed the shit out of ISIS and destroyed them.

Attached: 1517115063655.jpg (1024x594, 147K)

Wow faggot obama leaf 3 posts in to suck his master's cock
How tiresome

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/obama-hoped-to-use-isis-as-leverage-against-assad-/

breitbart.com/texas/2015/04/22/obamas-arms-race-fuels-mexican-drug-war/

wnd.com/2017/01/leaked-audio-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/

washingtonpost.com/politics/atf-68000-guns-in-mexico-traced-to-us/2012/04/26/gIQAtSz9kT_story.html?utm_term=.9d4505776755

when are you fucking going to do something about it?

what us to help you guys stop illegal immigration, well fucking stop arming every fucking evil thing in the world

want to redeem your burger selfs after all this shit storm? hang this nigger from the hiest pole you can find!

if not you fucking deserve getting blacked and over run by fucking illegals.

Attached: 1519377016888.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Demorats in our county are mindless drones who place their party above everything else, including their own safety, and including the actual country.

Good thing Trump is erasing everything the Kenyan did.

Obama called ISIS and told them when the bombers were coming; none were killed.

General Mattis, on orders from Trump, took ISIS from 35,000 men to less than a thousand.

Fucking Leafs.

Trump sold weapons to Saudi Arabia

aclj.org/constitution/fast--furious-guns-found-in-el-chapo-compound-as-obama-scandal-cover-up-loses-in-federal-court

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211289/Operation-Fast-Furious-Guns-failed-gun-program-used-2010-Mexico-massacre.html

sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2012/aug/06/fast-furious-gun-intended-for-leyzaola-assassinati/

aun-tv.com/2014/10/obama-being-coerced-by-mexican-attorney-general-marisela-morales-over-fast-and-furious/

fucking nigger i want his head on a stick, there are several lawsuits against this fucker, will you give him to us?

so no burger answers? neither a democrat to defend his master nor a republican to condemn him?

What the fuck are we supposed to do then mexibro? You tell us how we are supposed to regain control of our govt when then MSM has such a strong hold on the public, you fucking tell me what to do and I'll do it.

We all thought Trump was gonna at least TRY and solve some of these problems but he hasn't done shit he's cucked on everything he said he'd do and now he just wants to suck kike foreskin, what the fuck are we supposed to do?

for starters you should fire fucking sessions and get somebody that has balls to go after the fuckers that destroyed both our lands. we don't have to hate each other burger, but fucking man up and take care of your fucking trash

Attached: 33m1vo6.jpg (362x550, 142K)

I can't fire sessions, believe me if I could he'd be the first to go. I don't hate you mexibro, not at all. I wish we could help Mexico deal with all the violence. Mexico's problems are a direct result of the US. Our drug problems makes it profitable for the cartels to stay in business, I know this but I just don't know what to do anymore, I'm demoralized to oblivion at this point

>how can you support him now
do you know where you are?

he also ordered more executions than all the other US presidents combined, but he's still not as bad as Dick Cheney who sold uranium to North Korea

>man up and take care of your fucking trash
if the president of Mexico still the former CEO of Coca Cola?