What do you think of abortion, Sup Forums

Is abortion morally wrong? If it is, why? If it isn't, why not?

Attached: sad.png (1108x652, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y64psLBt3GE
youtube.com/watch?v=F54SwNCu2_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you agree with abortion, you're probably a dumb mutt, either case
You have no right to cease the life of another human being

We've ben over this 6,000,000 times already.

Attached: 1496948810843.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Yes it's morally wrong. Even if you go by the retarded liberal logic of "Oh, it's just a clump of cells it doesn't matter." Okay fair, enough. It's not a human being, but the point is it WILL be a human being if you let it keep going.

You should either be for or against fully, don't bring this wishy washy bullshit.

There is no Abortion question.
You are either for being a slave in a South Africa like state, or you're against it.
You get abortion either way, the only difference is if the Blacks outnumber you and throw you into their stew pot, or if they remain at 13% of the population.
Abortion may be your intent, but what matters are the outcomes.

>wahhhh accept my false dichotomy based on the premise that all humans of all races are equal

"No."

Abortion should be allowed if racially targeted towards shitskins. To kill a human being, even if it's a fetus, should be criminalized.

>all humans of all races are equal
I didn't say this, retard. All children on this planet are God's creation, regardless if it's white or a nigger. To kill innocent life is to be an immoral degenerate, and a detriment to the state of being itself.

I was pro life until i looked at who was getting the most abortions

Abortion in France was made legal mostly because of the push of one woman. The law is named after her. And guess what? She's a jew.

Abortion should be legal and enforced by law if the parents are idiots. We can't afford to have more retards filling our countries. Allow for only strong dominant gene pools and eliminate the weak genes to spread.

yellow is the best colour, illegal with exception for maternal life, health, mental health, fetal defects and/or rape

you should abort disabled babies

This.

Do Jews still worship Moloch?

Yes.

Who gives a fuck of its morally wrong, without it we would have like 60 million niggers. Also only degenerates would abort their baby and we don't want degenerates raising kids. Christcucks are retarded and antiwhite

>T. Moloch worshiping kike

You're either a nigger or a drug addict

I'm satisfied with my country's laws regarding abortion. Shit is, I saw a video where leftists were trying to convince women to claim they were raped in order to have an abortion.

This only proves that low IQ people are procreating and we are not. The plan is coming along nicely.

/thread and yes it's me go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=y64psLBt3GE
youtube.com/watch?v=F54SwNCu2_o

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

Looks like abortion is legal in Romania, what are you gonna do about it? That's right, nothing.

Have you ever heard about forced abortion? How about women who are lobbied or bribed to get one?

I honestly believe my country has best abortions laws possible, they'll probably fuck it up soon one way or another though

Neither, but you’re certainly a double dealing money grubbing kike.

What makes you say that?

it's degenerate but also not any of the state's business

>money grubbing kike
Abortion saves billions of dollars. Majority of aborted babies would just be degenerate welfare leeches.

>legal on request
>Tasmania

yeah, for fucking $2500 dollarydoos. and when you walk in the clinic you have a 2-week window two abort and the whole time the triage are fucking you around and harassing you saying you want to kill your baby.

fucking hell.

>Not of state's business
That's true, but how about the corporations?
In the US, aborted fetal tissue is used in products, how sounds that?

Attached: iu6EGQ32BE.jpg (474x320, 52K)

Didn't know that, thanks for the info.

Abortion is okay so long as it's not a white baby. I don't think childless taxpayers should pay for Shanikwa's illiterate child because she failed to read to him/her as a child. Most women are sycophantic manipulators that want working industrious men/women to provide for their higher standard of living. They vote democrat and want to ban guns because, "think 4 deh childrun", while they spread their legs on a table for doctor Goldstein to scramble their babies brains with some forceps. Good riddance I say, higher likely hood the baby was going to be born a brainwashed nog democrat.

>MRC-5 (Medical Research Council cell strain 5) is a diploid human cell culture line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of a 14 week old aborted caucasian male fetus.
>aborted caucasian male fetus.
>aborted caucasian male

Attached: __(13).jpg (550x385, 98K)

>Abortion isn’t degenerate
>Abortion isn’t a multi billion dollar bussiness
>Abortion isn’t the cowards solution

I never said it wasn't degenerate, it certainly is. It's objectively murder, but who gives a fuck if it kills of tens of millions of subhumans. God bless planned parenthood.

Attached: PlannedParenthoodSangerPic1.jpg (480x341, 32K)