Are... are we gonna go to war lads?

Are... are we gonna go to war lads?

Attached: 8C425CD3-A213-46F9-9D7C-CE13BC30BDC9.jpg (1920x1079, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y64psLBt3GE
youtube.com/watch?v=F54SwNCu2_o
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Russian_Ground_Forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People that want to will.

I’m not counting on NATO backing Britain against Russia, Nor any EU country

UK? Nah. Your country is already dead, you just didn't hit dirt yet.
The US? We're the new Hitman for the Rothschilds. We've been at war more often than not since WW 2. Don't worry - The Globalist plan to shitcan us even worse than you Brits when they're done with us.

I hope so, if Russia could nuke London and be done that'd be great

Can I get a speedy explanation?

It would be a shame to nuke all that beautiful history, but to wipe out all those shitskins it would be well worth it.

No, whose going to go to war over some dead Russian? May wouldn't have said anything only a police officer got hurt and British people got sick. Britain has to accept this for funelling the hundreds of billions of capital after the fall of the USSR. Why else did London financial sector explode after the USSR collapsed? All those billions were squirreled away by British bankers

>Hydrogen Hillary wanted a war with Russia but was beaten
>another roastie decides to destroy the world in her stead
women in politics will unironically be the death of us all

Pretty based in the commons earlier, May has BFTO Putin pretty good, called the cunt out in style.
I wonder how the crypto jew will respond or should I say what bullshit it will come out with?
Putin has either attacked the UK in which case its RIP Putin or the short fucker is losing control, which is it?

Like is say Putin BTFO! try to spin that one Peter Lavelle and your team of coward propagandists, I will miss RT, maybe it should be just moved from the news programmes to the comedy channel or fiction, haha get rekt Putin we'ecomming for you fucker and we will free the Russian people from your grip

we see you GCHQ

Trump will lift all import tax for China if they back a multi-front invasion of Russia (or raise them if they don't)

4D chess

This... take out all those British Freemasons

Attached: Freemason Alt-Right - British Tories.jpg (909x909, 106K)

Thats whats makes us different to Russia, you attack us

ON OUR OWN FUCKING SOIL
its an attack on the state and the cunt used fucking chemical weapons, why did he want to get caught, is the stupid cunt that desperate for more sanctions and embarrassment?

Its ye man here

Yeah, I better see you chaps enlisting at the war office tomorrow, should be a jolly good war. We'll go home by next Christmas I reckon

Attached: 1200px-thumbnail.jpg (1200x1792, 285K)

Russia is beginning to belive its own web of propoganda, the best one is their new super133t weapons he has magicked out of thin air to make Russia stronk!
LMFAO, where did Putin get £15 trillion to make those advancements in such time? Putin has a meme military, hes such a low rank bell end, no wonder all he did was reorder paper clips for the office manager in the KGBs cuntface department, too small and weak for the military, Putin is literally Captain Darling, but more effeminate and sucks more German dick.

Your country is a joke mate. Pakistani's raped and murdered your children and you won't do shit. One kid was literally made into kebabs and nothing. An entire family murdered in a housefire arson and your all still petrified of being called racists hahahahah jog on cucknation

>meme flag
discarded

we can hope so, civilization really needs to hit the reset button

Attached: nuke cannon.webm (747x420, 2.85M)

I'm glad to see that the UK has some backbone still but you are not going to war with Russia for the sole reason that they are stronger than you and you would lose the war without our help. Your military is not powerful enough on its ow to compare to russia's, especially their army.

I sure hope so!

Attached: 1504459622363.png (444x444, 167K)

This desu, the Russian leadership is a paper tiger. This paper tiger relies that it’s people will believe their delusions of power and advancement, when in reality 89% of the equipment currently used by the Russian army is soviet made (i.e trash). Russia just doesn’t have the money to maintain a modern military like the us does. Time for Russia to bend the knee and realize the US is here to stay

Time for another viking invasion...Oh wait, they're fucking cucks now too!

Just give up and ask Poland to annex you. It's pretty much your only hope at this point.

Attached: British Prime Minister Theresa May wearing Frida Kahlo arm braclet, a Mexican artist followed commun (600x962, 172K)

>We've been at war more often than not since WW 2.
I thought this was true for all of your history, not just post-WW2.

Vikings were always cucks. You watch to much Hollywood.

Attached: Dannish Swedish Snow Jews - Shekel Vikings.gif (418x337, 17K)

Sure, Russia has nukes and a big military, but that big military is absolute shit quality. Our average bog standard infantry soldier is trained to a better standard than their SF.

Furthermore, we have enough Nukes to completely destroy Russia. They more Nukes than us, but we definetley have enough for mutually assured destruction.

Attached: 1517274126012.jpg (624x398, 132K)

Enjoy having your legs blown off for Israel, they truly are God's chosen people

Attached: 1520883139320.jpg (1200x1792, 424K)

Ok Rabbi

What the fuck has Israel got to do with Russia?

At this point I have to support the Russians

Saved

Attached: 1518876749788.png (739x766, 792K)

Im speaking in practical war terms, you do not have the assets to wage war against them. Granted it would be hard for them too, but your Nation would not be able to invade Russia, 0 chance, and would have almost no military options against them to harm them. I honestly believe that it would be more likely to end in the british isles being invaded, you do not have the joint naval/aerial dominance like in the past. Your air battle goes badly and UK becomes a russian puppet state.

Of course this is all assuming you have no help.

Good thing most Americans have more balls than you.

Europe need war so many weak people wee need some hard times

yea, we are pretty experienced at winning wars.

>Implying Britain would be fighting them alone
Stop memeing.

Can't go to war if you are not a country anymore bong.

I will personally make sure you Russian cuckolds are part of the day of the rope.

Attached: Valentín_González_González.jpg (450x669, 198K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y64psLBt3GE
youtube.com/watch?v=F54SwNCu2_o

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

great, paper army vs rusty army
just launch nukes and get over with it

Attached: 1489327760157.jpg (456x577, 30K)

What''s up with all the du.bs in this thread

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x190, 5K)

The sad reality if this actually happens, we will probably be forced into the army while migrants will
rape our women in the meantime while we're getting killed by a far more powerful enemy.

If Russia secures the UK, then EU/NATO is no threat to them anymore. Russia is in a very vulnerable position, it's
why they're still continuing the proxy war.

I hope America doesn't help us, your people don't need to die defending a muslim protecting degenerate enabling nation.

wouldn't it be epic though if Trump snubs us when we beg for his help just like we snubbed him to come here for visits.

I got your back, pops.

That is all you can assume at this point, no nation has pledged military support, and EU is salty af at the UK right now. I know its unlikely but this entire war isnt even going to happen anyway.
Besides, mainland european militaries are even worse. You would need every single european country essentially working together to match Russias military, and personally, i do not have confidence in these forces working together as effectively as possible judging by how these things have played out historically in Europe despite alliances existing. European nations seem totally happy letting their neighbors be defeated in detail one by one historically, and the current political and cultural climate seems even more conducive of this cowardice.

The US has only had peace for a narrow portion of it's history, same with not being in debt.

Either way the English raising of stakes is not a surprise, they've always had an antagonistic relationship with the Russians.

normie detected

Attached: Benjamin Disraeli - Theresa May - British Israelism.png (1334x889, 381K)

>Wants to go to war with Russia
>lets their oligarchs buy mentions, soccer clubs and keep their stolen billions in eurpean banks

STFU cunt you already lost

Our average soldier is a shitskin who prays on the job

LOL! Stop bull shitting pansy Brit!

Attached: %D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B3%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg (780x440, 113K)

Enjoy the treason charges.

No! I still await new Shakespeare from Britbongistan.

Attached: anonymous.jpg (900x606, 81K)

maybe there will be a war after all.

>I hope America doesn't help us, your people don't need to die defending a muslim protecting degenerate enabling nation.

I love you guys but i would be mad as hell if we got involved in this. and im sure alot of other europeans feel the same way.

with who? at this point im not sure if the west is considered mature enough for war as a collective. might sound stupid but there is some question as to if your soldiers can follow simple orders and a inability to do so kills any hope of it

There's under 1000 Muslims in our military, that's just a stupid campaign that was directed by civvies anyway
You're one stupid arrogant fuck that's been brainwashed by Russian propaganda. You're overestimating Russia by a wide margin, and NATO would get involved.

OI BRUVS GET READY YOUR KNIFE BINS!

Attached: uk_army1.png (599x624, 557K)

How do we start our redemption arc

Someone say knife?

Attached: 1519278523251129952.jpg (440x440, 105K)

Shit you're right, better not mess with the Russian bear

Attached: 1493506627953.jpg (2057x3150, 1012K)

That's rich coming from a Ottoman / Saudi Arabian cock sucker.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love.jpg (648x960, 81K)

Have you brought you knife license, lad?

Attached: uk_police.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Kremlin shills are getting pretty unoriginal, earn your rubles by coming up with a decent joke.

This.
'Merica gonna throw some rocks at the Ruskies

>brainwashed by Russian propaganda
If you think im brainwashed because i think Russia has a more powerfull military than UK, then you are brainwashed friend. Yeah, Russia exaggerates the shit out of their military, they are a joke compared to USA, China is stronger as well, and alot of their equipment is just an embarrassment. UK military is in a much worse condition however. Look at defense spending, look at equipment numbers, and even quality. Your nation have practically 0 advantages against their military, and is not even tooled for a practical war.
Never thought my pro FSA, Pro Ukraine, Anti Gadafi ass could be called pro russian, lmao.

>hehehe such funny guy!
now imagine a white dude doing that
10 years jail for severe sexual harassment

do not underestimate the power of masses and their stupidity. They didn't ran over due to a technically advanced or trained army but due to sheer manpower

How is the UK military in a much worse condition? Sure, we don't have a lot of personnel but our training still remains the best in the world, Average British infantry are much better trained that their American counterparts, not to even mention Russians.

We are NATO

No. Tempest in a tea cup. Neither side can afford it.

No wonder Russia thinks we're so fucking weak, good god

Yep, the only way to help us is not to join in, we're fucked. But unfortunately NATO. But fuck anyone that wants to
protect this country, we deserve to get destroyed. Trump is very loyal too, but the best move he can take is somehow
pull back and let us deal with this.

The ride never ends.

Attached: uk_army2.png (851x810, 881K)

No you are to weak to do anything.

You have less of every military asset, including every category of naval vessel, their military has 17 times more personal than your own, they have 4 times larger airforce, 80 times more tanks, 5 times more armored fighting vehicles, 4 times more naval assets overall, and have a much larger industry and recruitment manpool.
Russia establishes air superiority and then the war is over. You will never successfully invade Russia by sea.

meanwhile your finest keep getting their arses kick off those goat fuckers mountains and those niggers dust fields.

The (((bank of england))) tells Britain to false flag Russia because Russia doesn't have a (((central bank))) .

Do you really want the US to hold Dominion? You do realize who is the main force bringing the Diversity to your borders yes? Do you want Kebabs in your homeland, while you local industries and cultures die so you can have GMO infused US TV Dinners?

What the hell did you do? You didn't actually declare war on Russia did you?

Dude, there are thousands of American military personnel stationed in the UK, complete with entire air wings and strategic assets (Ala nuclear weapons). Any open hostilities between the Russians and the UK would include America siding with our allies, that's a fact. This isn't pre ww2 anymore where everyone is content to let their neighbors go to war willy nilly, collective defense has outdated single nation v nation conflicts, in so far as the western world is concerned.

your real enemy is your own government, not the Russians

Implying the Crpyto Jew isn't the one giving the orders.

Get btfo, ottoman kike.

Attached: Crimean War Wikipedia.png (319x1717, 199K)

England's just getting bombed. The continental NATO countries are getting stomped in under a week at best. Assuming no nukes are involved you'll be mostly fine.

russia is no threat
unless you consider leaving us alone till we collapse a threat of course

All Russian largest banks are owned by Jews.

Why would Putin implicate himself in this murder by using Russian state made nerve agent?..Its like leaving his passport at the scene of the crime,and just before elections and the World Cup,it's just crazy. And no we won't go to war with Russia,they'd put us back to the dark ages,or if it was conventional,the Russian military would be in Paris,London and Rome in a week.

You're more likely to get brain cancer and die like John McCain.

Amount of personnel means nothing, India has more manpower and personnel than America, does that make them a stronger military? Russia's equipment is all outdated as fuck, they would have no chance of establishing air superiority.

Which Jews?

How is Russia's equipment outdated?

What does it mean to be "outdated"?

The 'get air superiority and automatically win' meme is literally retarded. The UK's anti-aircraft capabilities render Russian action over the Isles uselss. If the UK goes to war with Russia solo it will be a stalemate with minor skirmishes.

Realistic we'd only declare with the backing of our allies, who'd proceed to obliterate Russia, who's economy can't take the hit of full scale war.

US or NATO are not required to assist you in a war you declare, especially if we don't like the reasons. I acknowledges that odds are they would have allies, but you can not guarantee any one nation due to the political situation. Fact is there are people in this thread who believe UK alone can take on Russia and this is absolutely not true and you will have your nation destroyed if you do this. Call me a Russian troll all you want, i just don't want to see the UK destroyed like Germany was

white niggers

Don't count on the United States backing you either. Unless you manage to kill Trump and his 64 million supporters. I'd be interested in knowing how you plan to do that.

Attached: 1517702863824.png (460x568, 76K)

Whatever you say Mohammed.

Attached: 1519007716131.png (800x450, 892K)

I sometimes consider a military coup might fix my country. Then remember things like this, also the police are even worse.

I think we may have been at peace for too long.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527
We atleast unlike you guys, India has no muslim rape gangs. How can your country fight second largest military in the world, if you can't even protect your little girls from getting raped by pakis?

>clinton fails to start war with russia
>suddenly their is a new reason to start war with russia
it almost seems like... ...someone wants war with russia

Have a look yourself, most of their shit is literally from the cold war en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Russian_Ground_Forces