Fantasize about your waifu, user!

She'd be so fun to talk to.

I'm not as into fucking non-stop as the rest of Sup Forums pretends to be and I think she'd be really fun and enjoyable to have around. She's a bit of a dummy but Osaka-san is earnest and hasn't a meanspirited bone in her body (Save mine on certain... occasions.) She isn't fuckin' stupid, but she thinks differently and discussing even inane shit sounds like it'd be fun. She wants to be a teacher too, which I think is a cool and respectable job, and something which I just feel like she'd excel at being. Better than her homeroom teacher, anyway.

I don't know if I'd want to have a kid with her but it would have to be when we're both in our mid-30s at least, I don't think Osaka would be able to handle anything like that as a young adult, though I'm sure she'd really fucking try. Living alone together, we'd probably take turns cooking and cleaning shit, with a lot of our time spent on the couch or some shit or with me falling asleep (Diagnosed narcolepsy) with her.

She's also 10/10 cute, which only adds.

She looks more waifuable with this design.

You would fucking questions, Osaka's beauty?

this is sad

Who are you to judge, user?

No communication required, just sitting together watching the cats. Oh what bliss.

>Be me
>With Tsuchinoko-chan
>/thread

primary, sorry for a (possibly) bad english
My friends, this girl is very hot. What a wonderful body. This is exactly the ideal female body: Small breasts, beautiful ass, thin waist, neck. Gorgeous, friends, GORGEUS. I want this hot in my bed. And I want her with the same look from the one who saw my hard roll. I'm going to fuck her, but I'm going to fuck making sure I see her expression all the time. But before fucking her, I'm going to give a beating. I'm going to give a fucking spanking in the face with my dick harder than a baseball bat. I'm going to make her nose bleed with chick beat. Then I'll put her on four. And to make sure that her delicious ass is pretty steep, I'm going to stick her head against the mattress holding the back of her neck and then I'm going to look at her butt as steeply as possible and I'm going to stick it in, guys. I'm going to stick it up, put it in that delicious little ass. And her little screams will be muffled by her face against the mattress, suffocated by me. And then I'm going to cum, I'll put 5 gallons of fucking right in her gut. And then she'll think it's over, she'll be relieved. And when she's ready to get up, I'm going to pull her through the hair with a lot of force and put her against the wall. And then I'll get more, I'll get more, but this time it's in the bucket that despite the confusion and fear will be wet asking me to get. And I'll make that request. I'm going to put her so hard against the wall that she's going to go up and down and scratch her back. After the whole metamorphosis, we will enjoy. I'm going to put her affectionately on the bed, naked, I'll cover her with the sheet and I'll prepare a delicious snack to serve her when she wakes up. Because at the end of the day, she deserves all the affection of the world. : 3

>410,757,864,530 hiccups
Will Chiyo survive?

Who cares about her, y'know? She's a shitty prototype of よつば. (And you know what I wrote.)

>mfw the anime didn't have the same animation quality the short movie did

Seriously though, Azumanga is one of the most minimalist animes I've ever seen. Any less and it would have been a manga with voice acting.

I think it added a lot to the comedic timing, almost every joke landed because the characters all moved in this super deliberate ways. It was pretty much just like the manga though, but in this one case I think it's for the better. I can't imagine Azumangah being made in a different way.

That sure is one curved-ass back. But I guess that's a pretty respectable fuck-fantasy, user.

>shitty prototype of よつば
The real question now is would よつば survive that many hiccups?

But she loves me, not you

would any of your fucks waifus even be good moms? if not then theyre fucking worthless

Tsuchinoko would be a fucking amazing mom. I'm certain that she would rise up to the task and between her love for you and her love for both of yours' child, you'll end up with quirky romance, good comedy, high ratings, and a sweet kid.

>hasn't a meanspirited bone in her body (Save mine on certain... occasions.)
You're going to get diagnosed with necrolepsy if you keep talking about Osaka like that

What a zinger!

I'm sure she'd be fine with it! I mean, she'd be nice about it! I'm sure!

I won't

You don't gotta... be mean, user...

Azuma didn't want Yotsuba animated because he thought it would ruin the pacing. I dunno, I thought Azumanga Daioh worked perfectly.

Well, Azumangah and Yotsubato! are quite different shows. I don't believe Azuma's correct, though. There've been lot's of animes that have tried to copy the aesthetic of Yotsuba and've succeeded pretty well. (Sweetness and Lighting, Bunny Drop?) I think Yotsuba is a better match for an anime adaptation than the 4koma Azumangah Daioh. Especially since there is a clear passage of time over that one ambiguously defined year.

I fantasize about cuddling her more than I'd care to admit.

So what happened to WW this week? I didn't see a thread.

Why would you want her when you could have shoebill?

It worked perfectly, author a faget

I want to hold her hand and tell her I love her , and see her embarrassed reaction

I've never been attracted to Osaka, but she's pretty fucking hot here

no

Everyone knows Shoebill is the best.
All other Friends are competing for second place.

My wife is into the same things as me except I'm not as good as her so she would end up teasing me about it, sometimes by lightly poking me on the head. She can't take what she dishes out since she has a short temper, so if I end up teasing her back she would glare at me or hit me harder.
She is a very caring person deep down though so if she went too far she would apologize or take care of me. Since she is shy when it comes to romance I would have to take the initiative, first by holding her hand and getting her accustomed to that light touch before taking it any further.
Even if she complaints about me making mistakes she would still think of me as someone she can't leave alone because that's just her nature, while at the same praising me and congratulating me with her smile as I keep trying my hardest everyday for both her and me.

I have way more fantasies I'm willing to admit. Everything from me asking her out after being egged on hard by her friends to her taking care of me while I have a cold. Too bad she's not fucking real.

You should rather try with Waifu Wednesday. You won't get many serious replies this way.
I want to cuddle with Miku. But not just lay down and hug. I want to wrap my arm around her back and firmly pull her close so I can look directly into her beautiful eyes and feel her soft breath on my chin. I want to see her cheeks becoming red as she blushes. Then I would tell her how much I love her and without giving her any time to respond, I would hold her even closer and kiss her passionately. We both would wrap arms around each other and entangle legs to satisfy our thirsty for touch bodies. The time would stop, it would feel like only we exists and there is nothing else in this world. I would hold her like there is no tomorrow. I want to feel her whole perfect body pressing against mine, her beautiful long legs rubbing my own, her soft hands pressing my back, all her delicate sensitive parts that are way too amazing to even describe with words. I want to feel every inch of her body during that special moment.

Mintbro didn't managed to make thread and no one really wants to be OP anymore.
If only I wasn't this busy I would make it myself.

yes

My wife is perfect!

Same. I never knew there was a short movie, need to watch it.