So remind why you actually need guns again?

So remind why you actually need guns again?

Oh, that's right, you fucking don't.

Attached: 29177057_1974765392616505_6419825361104862861_n.png (640x640, 167K)

>confuses being as lethal with being as useful for protection against guns
>leaf
pottery

Excellent point. Check my fields

>why do you feel the “need” to exercise a right ?

Attached: CCD90DF0-E4D8-498F-84B5-4F9CDFD47EFC.jpg (445x449, 40K)

Mostly because Goyim never attack anyone solitary or attack anyone they know will put up a fight.

Me having Greater lethality ensures I will leave the fight alive.
Which is what's important.

As to why the American Goyim allow so many ex-criminals and 'special people' to have guns; I don't know, ask the Goy.

>As to why the American Goyim allow so many ex-criminals and 'special people' to have guns; I don't know, ask the Goy.
Because our law, for some reason, says that ex-criminals and "mentally disabled" people are normal functioning people. No one cares if someone if shot here, unless it's in a school.

>killing people follows noether's theorem
nope

These Occupy Democrat memes are hitting new lows.

This makes a lot of sense. I guess I'll just run over anyone who breaks into my house.

I don't care if schoolkids get shot either, they're all in liberal indoctrination camps and should be homeschooled by white people (yes including the black students). Public school is a failure.

It's not the "bill of needs", moosefucker.

And then you take away the cars, knives and hammers?

you can drive to work with car, you can slice a tomato with knife, you can build a house with hammer. These are useful things they help our society, but with machine guns you can only kill.

Logical fallacy
Why are leftists so stupid?
>if apples and oranges both give nutrition, why do we need oranges
>if socks and shoes both cover our feet, why do we need shoes?

Does anyone else get physically angry at stupidity?

See Leaf, in the USA, we have an overbearing gov't likes to kill kids, families, steal and destroy property etc. with no due process - not even a modicum of human decescy (see Waco, TX rules of engagement; Ruby Ridge; Bundy standoff)

Not everyone wants to die or be a slave fool.

Better than that sticks for kids argument I suppose lol

Attached: 1519440621255.jpg (333x433, 42K)

>need
Its the bill of RIGHTS. Its my RIGHT to own guns for whatever purpose I see fit. And besides, you use the gun to stop the person with the car, knife, or hammer from getting too close.

>but with machine guns you can only kill.
sigh. it is nigh-impossible unless you're a rich motherfucker to get a "machine gun" (i.e. fully automatic) in the US.

dont forget to put that weird plant name in the options box

huh good point, an AR-15 is so much better to protect yourself with, thanks for advocating for gun rights

Yep and some people need killed, there are 7.5+billion of us, not everyone is a keeper

Yes we do, leaf.

Are you a fucking retard? Felons are literally banned from owning guns and you're a fucking faggot.

So you want trucks of peace
Ok

We dont need any faggots on this board, but here you are OP

Because I can use one from 200 meters away and have to get up close to use the others. If a group of nogs are headed to a white farm in South Africa nobody with a rifle is going to run across the field to wack at them with a hammer.

Not black powder. Get some revolving rifles and extra cylinders and you can get semi auto speeds and a quick reload even as a felon

Give it up, Shlomo. The gun control thing is not working. You are just pathetic now.

Sage

Name one mass shooting done with a black powder by a felon

A gun keeps your distance away from would of been killers and can be taken into buildings without massive damage to a $10k car.
Sorry, but most people would prefer to not total their cars during a home invasion or mugging, and I'm pretty sure they also aren't bodybuilding ninjas that can grab another person's knife blade with just their bare hands or dodge bullets.

silly, felons don't commit "mass shootings" they commit "gang violence" which is TOTALLY different

Attached: russian-meddling.png (797x527, 678K)

Yeah, with illegal guns. Your problem isn't lack of legislation, it's lack of enforcement.

Same propensity for murder doesn't equate to two different weapons having the same efficacy in terms of self defense. You can commit a murder as easily with a hammer, a knife or gun because one of the most common threads among the modus operandi of murderers is surprise. Shocking i know. When you're defending yourself you're up against someone whose already hostile and thus a knife won't be nearly as effective as a gun viz a viz someone who has a gun. Banning guns may reduce the number of mass murders but it won't reduce the number of murders. Now these kids will just have to resort to pickin people off one at time as the Zodiac did. Its arguable that they'll actually rack up a higher body count over time but since such statistics aren't available I won't posit such an argument.

Cars suck at pounding nails. Or driving tacks into hoodlums.

Lethal =/= Practical

Yes, I *could* kill an attacker by running him over with my car... but that's not going to be as practical and effective as pulling out a gun and shooting them in the fucking face.

What if they're also packing 4 wheel heat?

Got your 'tack driver' right here.

Attached: bundyranch.jpg (1480x832, 163K)

Since when was it a bill of needs faggot?

Also the usa works on the political theory that the power to govern is given by the consent of the governed. We have a process to give new powers, amending the constitution. Until then they can fuck off

What is a kiln gun? Or a Ramset gun?

its a real shame that idiot didn't get hemmed up for life

Someone made that image and thought it was an intelligent thing to say. Think about that. They were completely serious about it, too. Eugenics is the only answer.

because the motherfuckers using the hammer, stick, knife could be better at using it.

Guns are good if the rapist and murderer targeting you...

- is bigger
- doesn't have a gun
- is good at melee combat
- has accomplices

>thinks car accidents and domestic violence equate to the inherent and inalienable rights endowed by my Creator to defend myself - most specifically from the faggots looking to strip me of those rights
Get fucked you pozfaggot nigger

sage

Because the second amendment faggot

Attached: 1519101791414.jpg (2308x1921, 928K)