CHRISTIAN POL THREAD

HAVE CREATED A CHANNEL DEDICATED FOR CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC CHANTS , AND ORTHODOX MUSIC
SOME OF THEM ARE FROM CRUSADER ERA CHECK IT OUT
passion of christ
youtube.com/watch?v=M0ASHu8xxrA&list=PLK8EMWGszrBg7kG9BCFFwI2hlZCQeLmw0&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=ENiIWOv6uRo&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG&index=30
youtube.com/watch?v=Uolf4MpxuKU&index=37&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
youtube.com/watch?v=dSfJSVJbPKo&index=30&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
some of the chants in the channel are not available online
and the thing that is for sure those that are SUBTITLED AND TRANSALATED ARE THE ONLY ONES ON YOUTUBE FOR SURE because i had to read a shitload of from the new testiment to find the right subtitles
orthodox music is coming up soon
share the channel to fellow christians

Attached: 1512491403338.png (579x368, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicbattlefield.wordpress.com/category/sspx-resistance/
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwaXo4OZVU&list=PLO__qr2DTInpxlpXFP0fYQjYYWISFYeFP
youtube.com/watch?v=JIHb5lWLh7M
youtube.com/watch?v=rhlPUnMwZuE&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhHQEmjJg1RQ-ww7rYChH9t
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
youtube.com/watch?v=XNqMZCP_bfU
youtube.com/watch?v=USfNp8Vm_-4
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ4vDUWQ_sA
youtube.com/watch?v=YGRsoz_YUzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

catholicbattlefield.wordpress.com/category/sspx-resistance/
yeah, yea god will

good thread
religious music can be exceptionally powerful even if it is just about old skool pre-anime/meme anime/meme dudes.

w-what?

the music is epic n shit but it's essentially OST for ye olden days of fantasy stories aka all major religions.

That said, if we do have to have a dominant religion on the planet please let it be tolerant western christianity and not islam or judaism

Can I ask you to pray for me/him anons? I am worried about my S.O. He suffers from severe depression and I haven't heard from him in a few days. He gets like this where he doesn't talk off and on for days at a time. I'm worried about him. The last time we spoke it was kind of short, yes and no answers at first but he warmed up some and had a conversation. I pray for him everyday all throughout the day for his depression and that he would seek the Lord. He seemed interested at one point but has since waned.
Is there any good scripture for depression or helping someone who has it?

>larping

youtube.com/watch?v=JAwaXo4OZVU&list=PLO__qr2DTInpxlpXFP0fYQjYYWISFYeFP

Bump

noticed will advance soon

KING DAVID WAS NOT A JEW!
David was an Ephrathite, not a Judahite.

“He was named Elimelech, and his wife, Noemi: and his two sons, the one Mahalon, and the other Chelion, Ephrathites of Bethlehem Juda. And entering into the country of Moab, they abode there.”
Ruth 1:2 DRC1752

“Now David was the son of that Eph´rathite of Beth–lehem–judah, whose name was Jesse; and he had eight sons: and the man went among men for an old man in the days of Saul.”
1 Samuel 17:12 KJVA

King David was born in Bethlehem and according to Strong’s concordance another name for Bethlehem is Ephrath.

Hated the first and third, loved the second. The fourth was standard issue gregorian and not especially well done. But I love the idea and completely support the channel. There cannot be enough Christian chant in the world. That Arabic sounding stuff is wild, though. Thanks and thanks be to God.

friendly reminder to sage pro abrahamic threads.

Attached: for a pagan europe.jpg (800x450, 86K)

Bumping

arabic sounding?
usually people like the first and the third but not the second
and theres a lot more of the second's type in the channel
try this
youtube.com/watch?v=JIHb5lWLh7M

Well, it starts out kind of "Middle Eastern," which I think is from the Moorish influence in Spain. But then the throat singing really adds an extra dimension.

>friendly reminder to sage pro abrahamic threads

Attached: no.png (480x640, 226K)

Attached: 1520381952733.png (819x686, 1.1M)

maybe i guess
usually i dont see a difference even when its a different place
heres corse
youtube.com/watch?v=rhlPUnMwZuE&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhHQEmjJg1RQ-ww7rYChH9t

>literally posting nigger lover propaganda

this below
Also watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM

Attached: Zion.gif (2790x9886, 2.09M)

bump

Attached: Christianity_7.jpg (1267x425, 146K)

Attached: Christianity_4.png (1278x1044, 1.4M)

Honestly, I know nothing about music, so I could be completely wrong about origins and influences, anything like that. I just like some things more than others. Doesn't make them better or worse for anyone but me.

check chant corse playlist

All original Christians were jews, Jesus was a jew and so was his whore mother. I'd argue that Christianity is even more Jewish than Judaism itself because the christcucks worship a jew whereas jews just worship their god.

One day user, Today user.

Attached: 1505643505085.png (978x550, 770K)

Enlightened - the post. Coming to the cinemas near you.

oh man sure got christians cornered

It's never too late to join the winning team.

Attached: there_is_no_god_but_allah__muhammad_is_the_messen_by_abomwafaq-d5wje2z.jpg (800x295, 52K)

sage

Christianity is the enemy of our race and the power source of the Jew World Order. Elite Christians like at the Vatican are pedo El-Saturn-Jehova occultists

Attached: rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

>Christianity is the enemy of our race and the power source of the Jew World Order. Elite Christians like at the Vatican are pedo El-Saturn-Jehova occultists

Attached: athiesm bad.jpg (225x224, 15K)

Yes, but considering that the West has cultivated and made Christ more like the West.
The odd mixture of German Warriors defending Rome, accepting the full power of Roman Justice system. Meanwhile the Church perserving the Greek and Roman Knowledge.
Resulting in the powerhouse that was the Christian Church for all most 2000 years!

Want some reference? Johan Hirst - The Shortest History of Europe

Where is the true cross that crucified Christ?

You think someone actually has it?

Attached: Helena_of_Constantinople_(Cima_da_Conegliano).jpg (1119x1400, 1.45M)

Nah the Romans prolly threw it away

Christianity is essential to the white man

The Roman Empire was decadent and degenerate. It's the reason everything is so fucked right now

Bump

This was mostly in the end of the Roman Empire. Charlemange coming later and defending the Church. Later the Holy Roman Empire and Byzantium as well. And even in this time, Christ became more Greek in the east.

Overall, Christ today is more European than jew. Kind the problem when Leftist want to portray him as non-white. Even though he has been white and western for way long than he was Jew.

No the Gallic wars were the worst things to ever happen. We lost tens of thousands of years of knowledge because of the r*mans.

W*kanda

>HAVE CREATED A CHANNEL DEDICATED FOR CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC CHANTS

The sound of eunuchs, kek.

Says monkey. When will they ever learn?

Attached: A-depiction-of-Origens-self-castration.jpg (217x382, 62K)

Also reminder to sage&report for self-promotion.

The Gallic Wars "only" killed about 1/6 of Gaul, despite the genocides commited by the Romans.

The Thirty Years War, fought over religious interpretations, killed almost half of the german population - that's the worse.

>"The Swedish armies alone may have destroyed up to 2,000 castles, 18,000 villages, and 1,500 towns in Germany, one-third of all German towns."

And these were their "christian brothers". The conflict still divides germany along sectarian lines to this day...

All of the druids died you oblivious fool. That is a much worse thing than some malnourished peasants dying

Anyone else interested in the idea that there might be scientific basis to sacred music? Resonance, Solfeggio scale A432 Pythagoras and all of that?

Attached: Sant_Saeran_Llanynys_Sir_Ddinbych_Denbighshire_North_Wales_09.jpg (220x359, 32K)

No, sounds super faggy

Help him to appreciate the little things in life and commit to something easy to do to build confidence and keep the shadows at bay.

Expect a lot of resistance though. Depression is exactly the incapacity to do those things.

I wonder who is behind this post and all that.

But it obviously it does... What sort of retard would deny music theory? Lurk more before posting in such retarded threads...

Attached: 1520812069908.png (400x344, 234K)

That is not "Arabic" at all.

Has Catholicism become the new fedora?

*tips kettle hat*

*self-flagellates*

Life of the "doos voolt" poster...

Attached: 1520820172064.jpg (762x1024, 133K)

lel

The Historic ignorance.

Charlesmagne was good for Western revival.
But at that time the Greeks were superior (when they were not being beaten by Arabs, Persians and Turks, or even when...).

Attached: 1517747296501.jpg (960x571, 67K)

Nah... what divided Germany religiously is protestantism, which started as super-Catholicism but soon degenerated.

Did you took the time to create that?

You'd win tremendously if you had spent that time lurking more.
Try to read the more dense shit one of these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNqMZCP_bfU
TRANSLATION
"There's no hell", they say. How can there be no hell if you yourself live in it? Don't believe me? Well, walk to a mirror and take a look at your grim face. How can the pinnacle of creation, the supreme work of God have a sullen mug like that? Why do you feel so bad? If you're so smart and free and don't care about stuff and know everything - why is your face so damn full of misery? Because you are in hell, son! You don't know joy. You are dead. You feel heavy. You feel disgusted. Everything pisses you off - people, flies, heat, rain, politics, everything around you irritates and torments you. You are tormented by your dad, your mum, gramps, neighbours, Putin&Medvedev, Barack Obama, everything weighs down on you. Nothing brings you joy, and even little birds won't let you sleep. You want to go away from it all, lie down and sleep somewhere, lose yourself in drinks or drugs, go to sleep, away from everything! Why? Because you are in hell! You don't really have to GO to heaven or hell, because you, my friend, are long since living in hell, from which there is only one escape - towards God.

Charlemagne destroyed the Italian kingdoms, attacked the Basques who were being overrun by arabs, all while sending embassies to the caliphs, and preferring to fight all the way in Croatia over arabs. He also genocided german peoples, and killed their leaders on a parley.

That guy instituted several privileges to jews, including usury, his court was swarmed by them. It was literally the golden age of their trading in europe, and they dealt mostly in european slaves, with their consent.

Charlemagne is not a worthy figure, he did not "strenghten Europe", but permanently divided France and Germany. He also allowed his country to be colonized by Norsemen during that very same period, despite Viking Age Scandinavia having not even 300k people on total, while his empire had 14 million subjects...

I just saved this from another thread. The "deus-vult" types who sport "christian identity" in place of a racial one are the ones who should lurk more...

>Anything else than christian metal
youtube.com/watch?v=USfNp8Vm_-4
Im thinking about buying this hoodie though, appear real edgy and all that

Attached: f027705270ec8ce7fafdce233457e814.jpg (190x257, 12K)

Hmm... Our priest told us that the altar in our city had a piece of Jesus cross put inside of it. It's a stone altar. It might be that Vatican has it.

Christian crusaders
BTFO by Buddhist
BUDDHIST!!!!!!
Fuck all you larping faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ4vDUWQ_sA

cant do anything when literally all of western civilization is holding you back

You spent the last hundred years endlessly demonizing Christianity for it's oppression of minorities and not conforming to modernity now you want it back after turning it away?

Attached: cd5ca61b4df226.jpg (960x719, 66K)

>western

Attached: 1519533973619.jpg (521x433, 33K)

gregorian chant thread? fuck yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=YGRsoz_YUzA

its blocked for me, i know hilliard ensemble's tracks
unlike others they block all videos

I wonder who is behind these pro (((christian))) and anti Pagan threads lately...

Attached: get a load of this christ faggot.jpg (764x600, 96K)

Why are the Orthodox parts of eastern Europe so much shittier than the Roman Catholic and Protestant parts?

Attached: Europe_religion_map_en.png (1473x1198, 1.24M)

And the prottie parts are more cucked than the Catholic parts.