I need ""hate speech"" for a college project

Calling all Sup Forums! give me you most hateful, liberal tear inducing vileness! show me your hatred! show me hatred for anyone and anything! for everyone and everything! Do you ask for hate to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge, from this Earth!? - then give me all your hate speech It doesn't matter who or what it's for!

Attached: major.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/video-clips/dkeqs6/wonder-showzen-the-boogie-noogie-bunch
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-more-1400-human-traffickers-2015-identifies-nearly-400-victims-across-us
hooktube.com/watch?v=w81TBu7HZwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

just use fbi and doj crime statistics by race, iq statistics by race AND socioeconomic status (income). bring in every sourced statistic regarding racial disparity regarding crime and iq around the world. they'll probably consider those "hate facts." win-win for you.

Fpbp

Attached: 61BF5F39-E88F-4A01-BB7B-79D9D2B3333B.jpg (485x354, 54K)

No. We're a very kind board of peace and tolerance.
Only love and peace to be found here friend!

Go back to your liberal hugbox. You're obviously delusional

BOARD OF PEACE, sorry if caps lock scares you. pro tip: im not yelling

exactly, #notall/pol/acks

It's ok to be white

You monster.

>Implying anyone will centralise dank memes for some fucking fox news journo who can't be fucking bothered working for their salary.

Attached: survival of the fittest.gif (400x225, 958K)

I've never seen anything racist on this board. Sorry buddy.

Log on to twatter or muffington boast

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Here you go, friend. I already wrote about this clip in my own college satire class.

mtv.com/video-clips/dkeqs6/wonder-showzen-the-boogie-noogie-bunch

My borders my choice.

I voted for Trump.

NYPA

Sup Forums is an antiracist board

>college project
Why should we help you collect your Ph.D for free, Udi? Sounds like Jewish rent-seeking to me.

Sup Forums is a board of peace :)

Fpbp

We don't hate here. We're very tolerant and open minded, you know. The only people that spread hate speech are just trolls. I though everyone was aware of this by now.

Attached: VADER.jpg (600x480, 29K)

This

Take your bigoted views elsewhere, OP.

>give me you most hateful, liberal tear inducing vileness!
shut the fuck up before I stab you and fuck the knife hole

what do I win?

We are anti racists! But some places have not been culturally enriched! We must do more so that Israel opens its borders, they are racists and won't let in peaceful Islam!

Dude just browse the catalogue

If you're looking for vile hate speech, just go visit a mosque, kid.

I don't hate niggers, I just want them removed to their homeland so they don't destroy our society by them failing to live up to the standards of white people and then us lowering our own standards to their level so we can pretend everybody is equal. It's just better to split up

'maybe the holocaust happened slightly differently than my history teacher taught me and I would like to research it further'

Typical lib, doesn't want to do the work....

Do this. Statistics are a huge point of contention for liberals because they attempt to be science based, but they ignore these stats because they're "racist." They'll say "this doesn't take their environment or their upbringing or systematic racism into the picture" at which point you bring up the IQ of black adopted kids raised in rich, white homes and the crime rates of the richest back neighborhood in the country, which is higher than the poorest white neighborhood.

I need hate speech for a article I’m writing for buzzfeed can you guys oblige thanks

Traps are gay.
Slavs are white.
Oooooossshhh.
It's 2018.

Here you go: cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf
It’s the most recent CBO report showing that state and local governments spend more on services for illegals than they earn back from taxes collected. In Colorado alone they lost somewhere around $60 million on their “investment”(shown on page 9). Research the cost inefficiency on illegal immigration since the left thinks they are benefiting the economy. I use this in my research paper and my fanatical bitch of an English teacher gave me a C just to spite me. It felt really good man.

Traps are only half gay, quarter gay if you thought it was a woman at first. It’s a hundred and ten percent gay if you are the trap though.

Open borders for Israel

Hitler was the good guy

Here’s a government report from ICE talking about human trafficking across the US-Mexico border: ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-more-1400-human-traffickers-2015-identifies-nearly-400-victims-across-us
In one part it say that around 7,000 people have been arrested since 2010 for human trafficking. The people being trafficked were going to be put into the slave market which would involve either forced labor or sex slavery. Take the moral high ground and accuse anyone who’s pro open borders of being pro slavery. If they call bullshit, guilt trip and call them woman haters by telling them the story of Alejandra Rodriguez who was trafficked back and forth from the US and Mexico and claims to have been raped 40,000 times in the span of a decade.

You are wasting your time and money on a worthless degree.

Hate?
No hate here only care.

Attached: 1520214464829.png (293x2560, 587K)

You Jerry’s have the worst bantz.

Bin that racist talk. "Jerry" is offensive to me, and offensive language is not permitted on Sup Forums.

Peace and love user. Namaste.

(((Same to you))). The parentheses are hugs.

Here ya go friend
archive.org/stream/YouGentiles_414/

Ok good, I thought I had been found out for a second.

Attached: FBD8E8D5-3774-43E4-9951-30921B162F03.jpg (611x317, 89K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=w81TBu7HZwU

Turn the tables on them and use the fight for equality as a weapon as it admits minorities can't succeed on their own and institutional white supremacy is the only way for them to better themselves.

youre a stinky doodoo head

If you want any thread deleted, just write 'sanctions on israel'

Idk. Maybe this will help

Attached: Screenshot_20180308-000641.png (1440x2560, 290K)

We don't hate on this board.

I'm not doing your homework for you, underage faggot

Jesus, You've gone too far now even for Sup Forums. I'm caling the cops.

ermagherd i want to cut the taxes

Peace and ovens

Fpbp, anyone contributing hatespeech is a paid shill trying to make our peaceful community look bad

Who could hate here, in this most holy place of serenity? You're clearly very confused OP. Typical faggot behaviour.

Attached: 1520672047744.jpg (510x540, 37K)

There is no such thing as hate speech.
Just truth or untruth.

Which one are they trying to silence?

Racism is the cancer that is ruining Sup Forums. Im not joking.