Pewdiepie is the chosen one

After having made Hitler acceptable via memes, he does the same with god. He is making Gen Z and othetwise fedora tippers god and Jesus loving. God bless Pewdiepie!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ibly5vHDnY

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-20-24-20.png (1280x720, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnu4Fe5sIeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RM6EHcPFKCQ
youtube.com/user/wickydkewl/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=rbl9-WIjLW4
youtube.com/watch?v=tSz6M6urnKU
youtube.com/watch?v=wdPfEdyWA9A
youtube.com/watch?v=s9HqAObZY2k
youtube.com/watch?v=1L8hvUks3mw
youtube.com/watch?v=cQOo8j1ETP0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxhT9PB6Owc
youtube.com/watch?v=TxWpQmxu3Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=G-BjoFvmbNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_ZPy5f2ek
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1GXjsGdCk
youtube.com/watch?v=dPz7i-8I3yk
youtube.com/watch?v=HxMWGuZ3agE
youtube.com/watch?v=aQXqyY8YYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ar4RiqlutY
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwDLujmfeI
youtube.com/watch?v=-9yD5zawPkE
youtube.com/watch?v=yFCkd2fDzn8
youtube.com/watch?v=gyPRoEs653s
youtube.com/watch?v=8RY_HZvQstg
youtube.com/watch?v=uLddHvLolvE
youtube.com/watch?v=yf8_pyKz1iY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvZ0fYC5YwI
youtube.com/watch?v=OWkhuq-RZTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_8YXBsX-Q7o
youtube.com/watch?v=aeSKJBf3hYo
youtube.com/watch?v=lasCkndm3-U
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ksMFVFdbY
youtube.com/watch?v=YJnW2El8Tso
youtube.com/watch?v=bqz2DUx1veg
youtube.com/watch?v=NEmjtCxQXHs
youtube.com/watch?v=uZo0g8k8OkM
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek Jesus is a fictitious concept. Hilarious.

>Pewdiepie is the chosen one
God, please no. Anyone but this guy. He's slightly more tolerable nowadays, but there's still too much autistic screeching for my liking. Anyway, OP, which minute should I start watching this at? Don't think I'll be able to do the whole thing.

Isn't just about is beard?

7:25
The rest is good content though and you really gotta lurk more. He does the screeching to mock SJWs, which lead to the Reeeeeee meme

i thought the God / Christian channel stuff was because he needs to prove he converted for Marzia

Dude he really is sort of a messiah and is literally bringing people to god and to christianity. He calls his channel a christian channel, made his fans saying that the chatroom is a christian server and now encourages them to meme jesus!

No it's because he found to god and wants to subtly influence his audience.

He could tell her that in private, but he chose to red/ god pill his audience!

>accept me for the messiah that I am instead of hating
Sup Forums BTFO

He wanted to motivate his audience into making Jesus memes! He is a red pill genius.

Why does Sup Forums like Pewdiepie. Isn't that all just satire?

>which lead to the Reeeeeee meme

Imagine being this normie.

Attached: frodo.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I think he means the screechings of the SJWs lead to the REEEEEEE meme

It's just satire, don't worry. Just lurk more!

>TRS tries to sell Sup Forums yet another eceleb leader to replace failed lil Dicky Spencer

All these threads you make.. the constant propaganda... and it gets you nowhere. Know why? I do.

That's also wrong, which means you're a newfag too. REEEE comes from the sound frogs make when faced with danger. That's how it got associated with Pepe, and Sup Forums, and Sup Forums, and then SJW.

Why is this country filled with so many low iq fucks parroting someone else?

Attached: 7130507.png (500x786, 110K)

Wtf are you babbling? In all my years on Sup Forums I never heard that. The reeee comes from the autistic screeching from the left

>Pewdiepie is the chosen one
That's not what Cherub told me.

I really missed that then, first time I hear this claim

hes right, the ree comes from the screaming frog

so when pepe gets mad, he makes that sound

sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=bnu4Fe5sIeQ

Attached: 1444014025948.png (293x397, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RM6EHcPFKCQ

Ty guys for keeping this civil. My bad

fuck you nigger

Attached: fuckingmuslims.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Attached: 1519940893166.png (1240x874, 798K)

Alexa?

Wanna help build the wall?

The fedora tippers arrived oh nonono

fuck off

This video sucked.
Kraut don't fuck up the pewds movement by linking these Reddit episodes he does.
Everything else is fine.

can you please stop posting this fucktard?
he's so not subject to political discussion, random drama/tea or not. his content is liquid diarrhear shit bollocks.

ugh, when religion rises I'm officially done with this world. If this is how you want people to look at each other I have no empathy for you.

Attached: Nakedape.jpg (252x396, 21K)

All these triggered atheists

Attached: 0341b36c1d2dad80c11554e498fc241dc9650441602b54a76c61ea7ed3b0c3a4.jpg (255x191, 10K)

>Theist loves when atheist is frustrated
>No we really come in peace, friend.
Fuck off. God has long left religion.

Guess we are back to normal

What abnomaly are you? Christianity contains gods laws!

Attached: 1517550165666.gif (400x204, 44K)

Not much love for Pewds today it seems...

Dude get off his sack ffs, hes cancer

50+ users get out Reeeee

Bump

Never said it did not but it's overrun by people who don't follow gods law. If god is real he exists without religion too.

Jesus you german user
How much you're shilling for pews like seriously do they pay you

Of course he does, but why would you not follow gods law that is written down in christianity? Where do you take gods laws from?

Kys

I get paid with bjs from the man himself

jesus was a jew
with jews you lose

But he denies Jewish religion and chose to die on the cross for everyone (just white people).

Sorry but PewDiePie is like an idealized thought of experiment of how to hide one's power level for years while building a following of impressionable children, then immediately redpill an entire generation as hard as possible while not being crushed by the establishment.

That doesn't mean I like his content though.

you keep worshipping him and your mainline leaders, be they protestant or catholic, will continue to shill for open borders in white countries

you are beyond delusional

You know nothing about christianity fedora tipper, and only catholics are that stupid (only if the pope is satanic tho, but rn he is)

Why do you keep shilling this fag here?

All of you need to lurk more you fucking faggots. This place really is dead.

>he thinks im a fedora tipper

christianity is a semitic, levantine religion and has no place in modern europe, it is responsible for turning europeans' brains into pure mush to be molded by god's chosen, who the religion itself places on a pedestal

You fucking newfags, the screeching frog was merely a coincidence discovered after the fact. Please please please lurk more.

>the average scientist is not only a Christian but also a woman
Good job refuting him with something even more fictitious lmao

He needs to redpill kids more, he has a wider audience. Jimbo is doing the same fucking thing but he has a smaller audience, pewdiepie can reach more kids.

Bretty sure he's agnostic.

Did any of you fuckers actually watch the video? He's not trying to make Christianity a meme, he said he was the Jesus of memes.

Attached: 1517479886727.png (509x467, 89K)

from god

#notalljews
fuck off you dumb christkike worshiping fuck

>Religious leaders shilling for open borders
Those are shitty religious leaders who do not subscribe to Two Kingdoms Doctrine / Zwei-Reiche-Lehre.

>All those who are not Christians [in the above sense] belong to the kingdom of the world or [in
other words] are under the law. There are few who believe, and even fewer who behave like
Christians and refrain from doing evil [themselves], let alone not resisting evil [done to them] And for the rest God has established another government, outside the Christian estate and the kingdom of God, and has cast them into subjection to the Sword. So that, however much they would like to do evil, they are unable to act in accordance with their inclinations, or, if they do they cannot do so without fear, or enjoy peace and good fortune. In the same way, a wicked, fierce animal is chained and bound so that it cannot bite or tear, as its nature would prompt it to do, however much it wants to; whereas a tame, gentle animal needs nothing like chains or bonds and is harmless even without them. If there were [no law and government], then seeing that all the world is evil and that scarcely one human being in a thousand is a true Christian, people would devour each other and no one would be able to support his wife and children, feed himself and serve God. The world [Welt] would become a desert. And so God has ordained the two governments, the spiritual [government] which fashions true Christians and just persons through the Holy Spirit under Christ, and the secular [weltlich] government which holds the Unchristian and wicked in check and forces them to keep the peace outwardly and be still, like it or not. It is in this way that St. Paul interprets the secular Sword when he says in Romans 13 [3]: 'It [the Sword] is not a terror to good works, but to the wicked.' And Peter says [1 Pet. 2:14]: 'It is given as a punishment on the wicked.'
t. Luther

Careful user, there are a lot of biblelords on Sup Forums

This isn't the Reformation period user, being a christcuck has no worth

I was hoping to watch it when I got home actually
Oh well, it's nice to see he's going full Rushbo
I just hope he still likes doing it

Can't wait for Pewdiepie to become religious, turn his back on 'comedy', and devote his videos to discussing biblical scripture instead. It's surely the next step in his character arc, and he's about the right age for it.

So is the holocaust

I believe it

honestly this is just a race for degeneracy
for every sane and mentally healthy person there are hundreds of fagburgers and europe's most liberal hell countries to poison the mind

see this whole channel, like holy shit USA YES! pedos and oversexualisation of youth, christianity bashing
the only good thing he does is crashing faggots myth about how they actually don't just think about dicks up their asses

youtube.com/user/wickydkewl/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=rbl9-WIjLW4
>those comments
"i'm a christian but i believe jesus is asexual and i also support the lgbt"
oh no no no

youtube.com/watch?v=tSz6M6urnKU
youtube.com/watch?v=wdPfEdyWA9A
youtube.com/watch?v=s9HqAObZY2k
youtube.com/watch?v=1L8hvUks3mw
youtube.com/watch?v=cQOo8j1ETP0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxhT9PB6Owc
youtube.com/watch?v=TxWpQmxu3Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=G-BjoFvmbNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_ZPy5f2ek
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1GXjsGdCk
youtube.com/watch?v=dPz7i-8I3yk
youtube.com/watch?v=HxMWGuZ3agE
youtube.com/watch?v=aQXqyY8YYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ar4RiqlutY
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwDLujmfeI
youtube.com/watch?v=-9yD5zawPkE
youtube.com/watch?v=yFCkd2fDzn8
youtube.com/watch?v=gyPRoEs653s
youtube.com/watch?v=8RY_HZvQstg
youtube.com/watch?v=uLddHvLolvE
youtube.com/watch?v=yf8_pyKz1iY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvZ0fYC5YwI
youtube.com/watch?v=OWkhuq-RZTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_8YXBsX-Q7o
youtube.com/watch?v=aeSKJBf3hYo
youtube.com/watch?v=lasCkndm3-U
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ksMFVFdbY
youtube.com/watch?v=YJnW2El8Tso
youtube.com/watch?v=bqz2DUx1veg
youtube.com/watch?v=NEmjtCxQXHs

this is what google and the us promote and is not even banned content
this is why libtards and faggots deserve to get beaten and laughed at
disgusting mentally ill filth and racemixed ogres

don't forget religion is stupid, just keep in mind that age is just a numbre, sucking cocks is not gay and that gender doesn't exist also dicks dicks dicks cum in my ass and we the lgbt are just like you! cheers!

this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZo0g8k8OkM

+

This vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

=Austim meme and reeeeee meme

newfag.