U.S. government posts $215 billion deficit in February

$215 BILLION IN ONE MONTH!!!

reuters.com/article/usa-economy-budget/u-s-government-posts-215-billion-deficit-in-february-idUSW1N1QG025

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cfr.org/blog/how-will-us-fund-its-twin-deficits
thelocal.de/20180223/germany-recorded-record-budget-surplus-of-366-billion-last-year
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/
tradingeconomics.com/netherlands/government-budget
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CP
vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/12/20/16802134/republican-tax-plan-tricks-loopholes-inefficiency-accountants
houstonchronicle.com/business/columnists/tomlinson/article/Tax-plan-is-Congress-Christmas-gift-to-12450082.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no shills want to talk about the US budget deficit lol

nobody cares faggot

typical republicans

Attached: king of debt2.jpg (480x360, 22K)

typical fag

bump

>instantly page 5
lmoa

That's good for business. Money needs to be on the move. Like electrons, zippy d'zip.

shills are threatened by me

>We're going to run America like a business

Attached: Pathetic.png (1302x1594, 2.11M)

the one time Trump told the truth

Attached: taj mahal.jpg (800x450, 105K)

America YES

kiked.com

But there needs to be more spending!!!
Healthcare for every illegal nigger!! Anything else goes against human rights!
Just tax the rich to make up for it, like in Venezuela!

Obamaleaf go to bed nigga nobody likes you

dont be mad

OBAMALEAF GUYS
OBAMALEAF THREAD GUYS!!

sage

bump

I didn't think it was possible but it appears Republicans stick to their values even less than Democrats. Could be a tie and I'm not just talking about the politicians themselves. Complete silence on conservative boards that used to rage on about the deficit.

We won. You're irrelevant now, nobody cares. Blow away, obamaleaf.

Democrats always reduce the budget deficit. Republicans always explode it.

Attached: goptaxcuts.jpg (906x630, 275K)

lol u shills are so mad

Attached: collage.png (1500x748, 488K)

Stupid leaf thats chump change for a real country like America. Shit we have single aircraft that are worth that much. now go rake yourself faggot leaf.

Yeah I have a VPN too

The most expensive aircraft is the B2 and it cost about $2 billion.

you are a fucking idiot.

lol you're russian so u need one

i don't use VPNs or proxies

im always Obama Leaf

Trump btfo. The ellectoral college should have voted for Hillary, respect the popular vote

Attached: 1520885540575.jpg (2048x1368, 554K)

This Thread in general

Attached: 1520598321262.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

You are a disgusting faggot leaf. get it right.

I know you were joking but still. $215 billion is a lot for one month by any standards.

How Will the U.S. Fund its Twin Deficits?
How Will the U.S. Fund its Twin Deficits?
cfr.org/blog/how-will-us-fund-its-twin-deficits

Trumpchumps BTFO

B-But Hilliary :(

Still waiting on that patreon money to come in huh?

when the GDP grows, debt grows.

/thread

Attached: 1516548991915.jpg (472x501, 43K)

Parsley, [spoiler]Sage[/spoiler], Rosemary, and Thyme

>Being this stupid

We can't all work for Cambridge Analytica and/or the Russians

Attached: absolute disgust.jpg (242x248, 11K)

>That compared with a budget deficit of $192 billion in the same month last year, according to Treasury’s monthly budget statement.
Wasn't this before the tax overhaul?

Germany recorded record budget surplus of €36.6 billion last year
thelocal.de/20180223/germany-recorded-record-budget-surplus-of-366-billion-last-year

Why are you proud of that? Obama is gone, thank God, and we will have 6 more years of Trump. You might as well call yourself Carter leaf, like I said, irrelevant.

Bump

this picture is sad

germany just got a population growth of millions of people thanks to refugees. These people all have to buy shit and sell shit. which makes your gdp and surplus grow.
We also had like a 2 billion euro surplus. but thats just because were good.

>and we will have 6 more years of Trump.

lol 1 leaf dollar will be worth 10 USD by then

Listen to me faggot, Hillary fucking won. She got more votes!
I can't belive you fucking americans actualy is okay With this.

Hillary Clinton got 2.9 million more votes than Trump.Think about that 2.9 million, the fact that Trump became president is a disaster

holy shit you're fucking retarded

>6 more years of Trump
Keep dreaming

Trump 2024 bitch nigger, keep crying

eat shit faggot nigger

Attached: 1520253296309.jpg (800x1200, 371K)

govt debt is all phantom money anyway, it just keeps everything chugging along

>The Trump White House has forecast a $833 billion budget deficit for this year that ends Sept. 30, up from $666 billion in the prior year.

Pathetic Obama Leaf shilling up the board

what this mean by them

it's gunna be more like $1.2 trillion

All of which where in commiefornia and including dead people and illegal spic votes.

and going up every year

>everyone but me is a paid shill
I swear your posts get more delusional as time goes on.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJHA

i want to see what damage control pol is going to use this time.

chinknadians have no soul

theres no damage control, almost everyone has already taken the black pill. You cant fucking go back from 20+ trillion usd debt. Better to just have fun with the little time you have. spend it on crazy shit like walls and military. America will collapse before a social welfare system will be set up, no bother setting all that shit up

respect my tripps motherfucker

Do you really think we are going to pay it back?If anything trump is trying to build up our military while building a self sufficient economy off of other peoples money again so we can say oops we defaulted and not care whilst the entire global economy collapses.

Yeah, nah, you're a whiny cunt.

Attached: 1520116208035.jpg (668x685, 381K)

Schuetzt Eure Heimat!

>deficits don't matter
>let's just SPEND SPEND SPEND

Typical conservatives.

Attached: dick cheney typical conservative.jpg (850x400, 52K)

No one respects a Leaf faggot.

you do know if the global economy collapses, we also collapse?

What did Trump expect when he passed the tax burden onto the middle class. Corporations and upper class people often pay almost nothing in taxes. Enjoy the deficit drumpfkins

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Gains $37 Billion from Tax Cuts
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/

Attached: buffett.jpg (225x225, 6K)

it does matter. but EVERY wealthy country has huge amounts of debt. only china hasnt because theyre only just making debt.
i think its a fact you cant get around

Not if we are energy independent as well as industrially independent. We may have a small downturn, but if we are primarily exporters we would be much better off then importers and debt holders.

Ikr
Trump is awake on the Jewish question but they're still asleep on the corporate one. Corporations rule this country and they used to pay almost all the taxes, now it's just 20%, something around that number. Take in mind that these corporations will turn around and backstab the president by pursuing their progressive agenda.

we're talking about the size of the budget deficit and the escalation u absolute fucking retard

US budget deficit is at 5% of GDP and growing

Canada for example deficit is 0.8% to GDP, Holland even has a small surplus apparently

tradingeconomics.com/netherlands/government-budget

jesus christ youre retarded.
thats like saying
"ah you see, these tax cuts for the middle class are bad because this one dude that chops up people and eats them and rapes children will now have a 1000 dollars more to spend per month. Better raise taxes for the entire middle class"

this guy actually gets it

Attached: corporate tax rate history.jpg (750x338, 65K)

Jeff Bezos and many others as well. Either Trump is a con or he's making his enemies more powerful. Or maybe he just thought of himself, in which case he could easily lose in 2020 and go down as a one term president.

Holland has a budget surplus but yet you're praising Trump for his $1.2 trillion annual budget deficit

suck on my Rutte

Trump voters fought very very hard for Bezos, Buffett, Soros and others. It's what they were put on this Earth to do.

Attached: bezos.png (584x517, 237K)

Lmao, maybe we raised taxes because our companies could handle it. The world has changed companies are international. Countries compete for jobs and corporate investment not visa versa anymore.

The era of having a factory job and being able to live well is over. We cant compete with China unless we pay our workers less. But if we dont pay our workers less, then the cost of goods will be more expensive. Since alot of things are more expensive, people wont have disposable income to use it on other cheap stuff.

I know this is hard, but this will never happen. You cant go agaisnt the market, you will always lose.

canada has less debt compared to gdp because almost half of everyone that lives there is a second generation or first immigration immigrant. those people dont build up debt or only small amounts.

No one in their right mind is considering raising taxes on the working people. Trump should've followed Bannon's advice and raise taxes on the very rich and corporations, while also closing loopholes and making it easier to bring offshore money back. The world isn't black and white.

This

This

You cant lower taxes on everyone and expect things to work out.

VVD is a necessary evil. They also give big corps huge tax cuts and crush the middle class. but they keep our country alive. Trump is also like the VVD (party of mark rutte) but somehow its trump's fault? Were basically making the same decisions these days.

Corporations make $7 trillion a year in profits. They've never had so much money.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CP

YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEFICIT AND DEBT YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD GTFO HERE NOW

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

The rich in New York and California were fucked by this tax plans. I know rich New Yorker that have to pay 50k more in taxes. You have to understand trump has closed many of the loop holes that rich used and is strong arming NYS and Cali to lower their state tax.

woops read it wrong

>You have to understand trump has closed many of the loop holes that rich used

no he didn't

he opened up way more

how cucked are you?

7 ways rich people can game the Republican tax plan, explained by a tax expert
vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/12/20/16802134/republican-tax-plan-tricks-loopholes-inefficiency-accountants

The GOP TAX SCAM was a lobbyist special interest feeding frenzy

Yes and the higher tax under obama did jack shit as they simply kept their money out of the country.

We can compete with China just as the EU competes with the world, its called tariffs. China the EU place tariffs on our goods and that is why our goods can't compete. If we equal the playing field then our manufacturing can compete.

Tax plan is Congress' Christmas gift to accountants and lawyers
houstonchronicle.com/business/columnists/tomlinson/article/Tax-plan-is-Congress-Christmas-gift-to-12450082.php

>Yes and the higher tax under obama did jack shit as they simply kept their money out of the country.

Actually it boomed revenues and cut the budget deficit by 2/3. Which Trump is now exploding

Attached: obama reduced budget deficit4.jpg (728x364, 29K)

COVFEFE

Attached: this.jpg (971x466, 86K)

>We can compete with China

their workers work for $2/hour

Uh obamaleaf I am in the 1% and I'm telling you the wealthy took a hit on this one. The mortage rate deduction loss and loss of state tax write offs alone fucked the rich in NYS, Cali and Connecticut.