Saekano

>magnavalon.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/saekano-volume-13/

Come and celebrate best girl's victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Saekano/comments/77f2qu/spoilers_saekano_volume_13_illustrations/#s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Utaha a best.

>celebrate
it's literally the title there's not really a reason to celebrate, anyone that was expecting something else is dumb

Everybody is used to the "if MC chooses a girl in chapter 1 then she's gonna lose in the end" cliche.

Eriri a best
Megumi a cute
Utaha a shit

I know what you mean. Thank god best girl is going to win

Endgame kiss scenes like this make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

>no harem ending
lame

Forgot the pic.

Last chapter sex I see.

She didn't though, but she's fine with it.

Eriri is still butthurt about it. She told Megumi that if she just hadn't messed up in elementary school, she would've won.

Main girl won. Holy shit, I never saw that coming. Not at all.

They literally didn't hide the fact they will have sex every night from now on.

At least she still has the manga.

Spoilers.

reddit.com/r/Saekano/comments/77f2qu/spoilers_saekano_volume_13_illustrations/#s

>inb4 leddit
Only place I could find full spoilers.

>Eriri
>best girl
>deserving to win at all

Don't believe you. And that sounds like teasing than butthurt, especially with these expressions.

I don't want to click that

>Eriri after receiving closure to her love and story. She asked Tomoya whether he used to love her, but Tomoya couldn't bring himself to answer as it wouldn't do any good to anyone. ("At that time, I only had you.") Eriri read his answer between the lines based on his reaction, though. Very bittersweet.
So Utaha in GS3 was wrong.

What's surprising this time is that the main girl is best girl and deserved to win.

Nope, while taking a bath together Eriri puts her forehead on Megumi's and says it. She's annoyed when Megumi refuses to accept it.

Megumi is my favorite, but I don't feel like making noise to celebrate. Is that weird? Megumi technically won in the previous book and honestly her win was always set in stone.

>In the afterword, Maruto was hinting at possible afterstories, side stories and the like.
I want to see how many kids Megumi and Tomoya will have.

Megumi is for MC, Utaha is for me, Eriri goes to trash

>On the way back from the cafe, on the famous hill where Megumi and Tomoya met, Tomoya gets an inspiration for the third game and wants to discuss the ideas with Megumi immediately, and thus invites her to his home. Megumi complains that the university entrance ceremony is tomorrow and she'd like to attend that properly. Tomoya notes that her words don't seem very convincing as Megumi is carrying the bag she always has with her when she's staying over.
Oh man, they're too cute.

>Megumi and Eriri in the bath together
>skinship
>forehead to forehead to say she's annoyed
Wew, sounds just teasing teasing and banter bickering between friends.

>shitriri

>They literally didn't hide the fact they will have sex every night from now on.
Come on now. She's gotta give him a break every few nights or so.

How? She never struggle or anything sge was just there at the right time.

>celebrate best girl's victory
But Eriri didn't win. I'm fine with Megumi winning though.

You should read the series before posting.

Eriri is best at getting BTFO.

You will end up disappointed if you are hoping for a reply to agree with you from me.

Yeah. I always thought Megumi would be more of a beast in bed than someone like Utaha. They will fuck like rabbits while taking small breaks every now and then.

Feels bad, but at least she got a cute and fuzzy closure.

Most people that follow the series would agree and that's enough for me.

watching girl after girl throw themselves at the guy you like over and over while he often forgets you're even there isn't a struggle?

The red spoilers tag is annoying as fuck. How do you disable that shit?

Sure but I watched the anime and she got everything served.
>making fun of the rest of the cast
>faithful encounter
>no hard choises
>when she left Tomoya was in the wrong

>e often forgets you're even there
Not him, but that never happened. Tomoya always thinks about Megumi or finds his way back to her. He has been in love with her for over a year for a reason.

I didn't know that dropping out of her family vacation in the other side of the country just to try to convince Eriri and Utaha to join the circle and help her perform a skit just for Tomoya meant having everything served.

Wow, she doesn't get to go on vacation how fucking horrible

That's not the point.

Many Megumifags feel the same way. So far it's mostly Utahafags that are being vocally rowdy to falseflag and bait.

yes it has I can remember one offhand, when eriri and rival's imouto are arguing in the park

The author said that this volume was the epilogue, So yeah. It's obvious Megumi won in the previous volume already.

Say what? How does a brief and adorable rivalry scene between Eriri and Izumi play into Tomoya forgetting Megumi? That scene wasn't even significant.

>So far it's mostly Utahafags that are being vocally rowdy to falseflag and bait.
I'm a Megumifag and I had a blast making fun of Eririfags in the last thread.

I celebrate the kiss. It was just fair and the least Maruto could do to make up for the first Utaha kiss.

because megumi is there and he forgets she's there just like I said

That proves you aren't cancer or a shitposter like certain fans.

No. Tomoya never forgets Megumi. You are clearly mistaking and taking little passing gags such as stealth seriously

Megumi is so pure, she deserves to win, nice

see pic for why you're wrong
>"how long was I under the illusion katou had gone home already"

Dude, you are supporting my point. That part was all gags, not serious and does not affect the plot in any real way.

>Maruto was hinting at possible afterstories, side stories and the like
Volume 13 is an epilogue, a fast-forwarded epilogue that seemingly has some gaps between the beginning and the end that we see. I guess that means Maruto will at least write side stories for Eriri and Utaha to fill that gap. Like, I don't see Tomoya's glasses that Eriri has mentioned anywhere, so he will probably write a SS for.

Why do we still need Eriri?

>Tomoya's glasses that Eriri has
>write a SS for
Do want.

Eriri already gave up. Any story about her would be about her career.

Are you not excited for her and Utaha to meet Tomoya 2.0?

it's written right there on the page for all to see you're just dismissing it for whatever dumb reasons. I mean first you said "but that never happened" and now you're saying "oh well yeah it happened but here's why it doesn't count", I guess the goalposts weren't secured enough

we never did

This, or it goes the other way and has an inconclusive ending. Or worse, a harem ending.

Kill yourself

Kill me yourself, you fucking pussy.

Who will take Tomoya's virginity though

Megumi obviously.

Did you read the epilogue? Megumi will be riding his dick that very night.

>virgin
>cowgirl
I don't think so user. It'll be missionary.

Now that it's over, how do you rank the girls?

Megumi = Utaha > Izumi > Michiru > Eriri.

This isn't based off personality only, but design as well.

Megumi > Utaha > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru

For some reason I imagine Megumi taking the lead when it comes to sex. She'll push Tomoya down, straddle him and fuck him.

She'll take the lead when it doesn't hurt any longer.

Nope, Megumi is the dom in the relationship and the beginning of V13 cements her as lewder than Tomoya.

Here you go:

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Aika > Erina > Phoenix Guildy > Solar > Mikoto > Twirl > Anko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Haruna > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Math > Snake > Bat > Snail > Cat > Doll > Phoenix > Bee > Crab > Monkey

Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha > Eiriri

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Kuroneko > Ayase > Kanako > Saori > Sena > Kirino > Manami

Marika > Paula > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi > Chitoge > Onodera

Hishoko > Rindou > Nikumi > Momo > Erina > Alice > Ryoko > Yuki > Megumi > Nene

Rem > Satella > Echidna > Beatrice > Emilia > Ram > Crusch > Priscilla > Anastasia > Elsa > Felt

Aqua > Megumin > Eris > Darkness > Yunyun > Wiz

Tomoyo > Mirei > Sayumi > Reatier > Chifuyu > Hatoko

Yoshino > Neko > Tae > Sonoka > Aki

Miko > Morgan Freeman > Bear > Empress > Oni > French

Sera > Sisti > Re=l > Celica > Rumia

Sagiri > Elf > Megumi > Tomoe > Muramasa

Akari > Chinatsu > Ayano > Rise > Akane > Tomoko > Sakurako > Kyoko > Himawari > Chizuru > Chitose > Yui

Aoba > Hifumi > Ahagon > Yun > Shizuku > Momo > Nene > Ko > Rin > Hajime > Naru

Satania > Gab > Raphiel > Vignette

Tendou > Konoha > Aguri > Chiaki

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > IF > Vert > Blanc > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy

>and the beginning of V13 cements her as lewder than Tomoya.
Go on.

Sup Eien. Good to see your taste in Saekanos is flawless.

She wanted to kiss him after the confession even though Tomoya only planned for her to hear it and then go back to her own place. She deliberately talked slowly so that she'd miss the last train and have a convenient excuse to stay over at his house.

Gags are inconsequential. It didn't affect the characters and didn't have any lasting impact whatsoever. They are gags for a reason. So yes, it never happened.

Eriri > Megumi > Utaha > Izumi > Michiru

>Tomoya talks about what kind of genre their newest game will be about. Megumi asks him to at least let her sleep. Tomoya replies that he won’t let her sleep since they won’t be high school students starting from tomorrow.

>Tomoya halts his sentence midway and realizes that “their rating will change” in a few days. Megumi tells him she is aware of that and he doesn’t need to point it out. Before Tomoya is able to inquire her about what she means by that, Megumi asks Tomoya to hold her bag and tells him to get going.

LEWD
E
W
D

She should just move into Tomoya's house. I'm sure her parents wouldn't mind it at all. They are already 18.

>cow chest
>chubby
>uguu face
Who is this inferior Eriri clone?

*walked slowly

>realizes that “their rating will change” in a few days.

user said in the previous thread that he said hours there. Which is correct?

>Eriri invented blonde twintails

MagnAvaloN > random chinkfag.

What? I'm just going off what you implied.

Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Tell for yourself.

>chink
Don't say things that make you sound stupid. There's no Chinese version of the novel yet. It literally just came out today in Japan.

There is a baidu link in the previous thread. It has to be a chinkfag.

You have shit taste.

I assume the part that contains 時間 is that line? I'm just starting to learn moon.

That link only contained LN illustrations.