It's happening lads

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/03/12/dna-tests-can-predict-intelligence-scientists-show-first-time/amp/

State legislated breeding to promote genius.

Attached: _20180312_194206.jpg (1080x694, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
jfg.world/TheRevolutionaryPhenotype_Chapter_1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. There will be diversity quotas for total idiots tho, so leftist dont feel breed out

we need to promote eugenesic NOW china wil do it ,we have evething we need crispr and now we have identified those genes
We must act

imagine if hitler was alive we would have the hiper race by now

But we are doing that, by importing migrants from the middle east to europe.

what took them so long to determine something so obvious

What do we do with all those

How will they jew science this time?

FIND THE GENES REEEEEEEE

THE ALT RIGHT IS TOO DUMB FOR SCIENCE! YOU NEED MOLECULAR GENETIC ANALYSIS!

Send them back to Africa.

Sup Forums is always right

i find it funny near the end of the article the researcher still says "But it's environment too!" as if so the people who insist that the IQ differences can be made up through a proper environment will still have their bone.

>race doesn't exi--
23andMe commodities it
>But IQ isn't correlated with ra--
What happens now?

Daily reminder that if you oppose eugenics you are a retard. May the techno priests bestow upon us the blessings of gene editing.

I can’t wait for Africans to be proven smarter than Europeans and for Sup Forumstards to be in complete denial. Face if, the only reason your countries are better is because of colonialism. Wakanda shows that without colonialism, you lot would be fucked.

What a shocker!
Intelligence, something we have known to be .76 Heritable in adulthood empirically since Trans-Racial Adoption Studies, can be predicted through DNA tests.

Abort. According to studies done by the US military, if your IQ is below 85, you are literally useless even as a grunt. That’s about 15% of the population. Unless you want a horde of disgruntled savages dismantling civilization, this is a problem that needs solving.

If you have a shitty life, your g score won't be as high as its maximum genetic potential, but everyone has a maximum... and a minimum

Yes and that is why white men must make as many children possible with asian women, its the only way to improve our intelligence and race.

That's fifty percent of niggers. That's the old standard for mental retardation before civil rights emboldened niggers demanded the APA change their scale.

>gene editing
kys

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11K)

By flagging (even genius level) dna with "hate tendencies"... meaning white.

Oh yeah of course environment has an influence. But the point I was making was in reference to blacks living in America having an IQ average of 85, and thinking that it could all be made up if some environmental factors were changed.

when they are not niggers, nothing. a society needs a lot of simple minds. who else would do all the shit jobs, when you have an average iq of 120?

oh shit you mean we wuz master race and shit senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw

i will preheat the ovens

Yes I’m aware.

JF said that he is skeptical because it will “destroy” us, but that’s not an argument, and there’s no proof that it will. It is absolutely worth it.

Robots. Two standard deviations off 120 is 150, 5% percent of that population would have IQ 150. That would be an orderly and advanced society

>JF said that he is skeptical because it will “destroy” us but that’s not an argument, and there’s no proof that it will
He's writing a book on how exactly it will destroy us and how similar events have already occured

but how you resolve the status and the will of power ?
natinal transhumanism must be adopted only by europeans lile in brave new world

>State legislated breeding to promote genius.

uhm...

>What a shocker!
>Intelligence, something we have known to be .76 Heritable in adulthood empirically since Trans-Racial Adoption Studies, can be predicted through DNA tests.

yeah this...

time to import more (sand)niggers lads! diversity is strength, remember?

>Hiper

In the next 10-15 years it will become somewhat common knowledge that genes conferring intelligence vary significantly between races.

They already talk about IQ varying between races on somewhat mainstream podcasts such as Waking Up with Sam Harris (and Harris is a liberal who hates Trump).

This will eventually be discussed by pundits on the news like Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson. This is a wonderful timeline we are living in.

Attached: so it be.jpg (298x169, 11K)

They will need to create two different metrics that can't be directly compared. One for niggers and another for the rest.

Reminds me of the German scientist who researched this.

Attached: 1388970647592.jpg (1351x491, 143K)

wtf I'm a race realist now

>the team were only able to predict 7 per cent of the intelligence differences between those people.

>for the first time
what?

Attached: 1496382545348.png (1213x1406, 219K)

Gene therapy will be very bad if it goes beyond removing Mendelian genetic defects or potent disease risk factors. Maybe substituting in naturally-occurring human genes might not be that destructive. My fear is that humans would become tools designed by governments with specific purposes. It would the end of freedom after a few generations. A strictly regimented and complex caste society with very selective and restrictive breeding pool. Life wouldn't resemble the lives we've lived for the history of mankind

FUGG

Attached: 1518458793934.png (500x377, 95K)

Well we’ll see what he has to say when the book comes out.

What happens if DNA predicts there's no way a couple can have anything but a sub 80 IQ baby?

So they want to Euthanize away the "black race"?

Attached: Forever_Falling.gif (750x1186, 233K)

Attached: 1476733521852.png (866x878, 290K)

What are you talking about? The scenario you just described is more or less exactly how we’ve lived for most of human history. Strict hierarchies, “oppressive” caste systems, extremely restrictive and socially controlled breeding, etc. But saying that tech can be misused is not a good argument for why it shouldn’t be developed.

Attached: 2721440300000578-0-image-a-43_1427714395753.jpg (634x528, 122K)

I guess we know then how white men can increase their offspring intelligence.

Attached: asian_woman1.jpg (400x330, 61K)

Is such a thing even possible...
Yes
Yes it is...

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-134538.png (1440x2560, 197K)

What is great about this is that the researchers at Harvard probably have the data in a spreadsheet that includes a race column.

You know those fuckers have sorted by race and saw differences in +IQ allele frequencies. Different races might have evolved different alleles that improve intelligence, however, so looking at intelligence within races will be important.

Some of the alleles would be conserved across races, though, such as those +IQ alleles that originated in Africa.

(((premium article)))

In rural and suburban environments White men should be reproducing with Asian women to offset the fat white women reproducing with black men. Obviously raising their children in a conservative traditional manner. Rural white folks should be reproducing in HIGH numbers. White people in general need to be having as many children as possible with anyone but the blacks is what it boils down to.

Urban and suburban*

10-15 years is a bit too long don't you think? Seeing as 90% of white countries will hit

>n-no! the definition of intelligence is wrong! if you disagree you are a racist!
>*you disagree and get fired from your job*
there, I can look into the future you know?

Hapas identify as POC though, and they will resent the remaining whites.

Yes this is the only future for white men, with the help of asian women we will make a new race smarter than any other.

Attached: asian_woman2.jpg (457x309, 88K)

If I could only kill everything that isn't as intelligent as me oh what a wonderful world it would be.

Where can I find this first chapter?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Not if they are raised right by alpha white men. The white genes tend to dominate the Asian gene. Blacks will see them as whites as they will outperform blacks and squeeze them as well. Reproduce for IQ, construct them socially/politically from birth.

The niggers aren't going to like this.

jfg.world/TheRevolutionaryPhenotype_Chapter_1.pdf

ayeee

Attached: 1402912762807.gif (245x230, 879K)

Even though a lot of majority white areas will become minority white, the absolute numbers of white people won't change THAT much.

I think we will see the phenomenon of "white flight" on an international level. Racial ethnostates might evolve naturally.

I mean, why else are leftists so sympathetic towards brown races? They know about the difference in race. Everybody knows that races are different.

What we want is the most Neanderthal gene possible. The largest brains possible. The anti-authority high risk tolerance entrepreneurial social spirit of the white with the high IQ Asian is the master race. Construct them socially and politically from birth to be capitalist traditionalist alpha over achievers. Rural whites need to continue to out reproduce replacement rate to keep up with immigration. This is the only path forward. More rural whites, more high IQ white/asian/some white-spic hybrids in the urban and suburban environments. Best path forward if we can not stop immigration.

I'd imagine they wouldn't do that. They believe they're the intelligent ones.

However, at the government level I'd imagine there will be some restraints like you mentioned written in.

Should this ever happen. Also this is an echo chamber so take my "they believe they're the intelligent ones" with a grain of salt.

Dilute every other race possible while refusing to reproduce with the nogs. Dilute everyone else to be essentially or mostly white and leave the nogs to their 12-15% as they have historically been. Even the native american is better than the nog.

Just watch, (((23 and Me))) is going to scewer this so the niggers have high IQs

There are about 1 billion whites on earth.

Asian/Indians - Over 4 billion.

Even when you exclude Hispanics, diluting the other races away with whites is impossible.

Im only referring to America.

I guess we better start bleaching

This is a global problem, though. Also that idea would annihilate white Americans, actually making the La Creatura memes real.

>posts Zhang Ziyi
>filename asian_woman2.jpg
You are an insult to all yellow fever sufferers.

Attached: 1378774689703.png (1164x1200, 191K)

What is kraut and tea doing right now?

Lmao what even happened to him? He's probably crying with a rope around his neck, poor lad.

Then you end up with what is commonly known around here as a "nigger."

Ashkenazi Jewish IQ is 116 on average.
I'm sorry to say but whites aren't the master race. Give into the Jews or we will open the gates to more muslims and brown spics.

the nest site to practice eugenesyc would be south amrica they live in a near caste system where the whites has all the power and status ,say so the underclass that their children could be us and we have and army of 300 million of higly smart european in 2 generation

YET PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY KNOWLEDGE IS INHERITED FROM ONE GENERATION TO THE NEXT.

HOW ELSE WOULD KIDS THESE DAYS INSTANTLY KNOW HOW TO USE PHONES BEFORE EVEN HITTING A YEAR OLD?

if we count pisa result and other schol metrics only about 112

knowledge isn't inherited you dumb fuck.

>112
Still almost a standard deviation among whites. Jews will always be a superior race when it comes to intelligence. You ever wonder why so many famous billionaires and scientists are Jewish? Just look at race and IQ results when compared to the Jewish population and the inferior white and black races.

Attached: 1510609370660.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

Protect your brain!

Don't play contact sports, don't get into fights, don't drink alcohol or use drugs.

We knew all along that IQ is genetically inheritable no less than 40% and no more than 80%. Why so surprised?

Would it be possible to dramatically raise the IQ of sub-Saharan Africans, Amerindians, Southeast Asians, and Arabs by practicing a eugenics policy that forces the highest IQ members to mate and kill off those with the lowest IQ? How long would this take? I believe it took about 37,000 years for whites to gain their intelligence, but what is the best way to shorten this time? Could we do the same for white populations as well?

>first time
we've had this information for a long time now...

why we should do that?

Automation will take away many simple jobs.

>In the next 10-15 years it will become somewhat common knowledge that genes conferring intelligence vary significantly between races.
I don't know about that. We've known about IQ differences for many decades already, it's the mainstream who doesn't want to hear about it. And it's not like society is less leftist than before either.

They need identify more genes, pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 8.58.56 PM.png (1600x835, 217K)

I'll give it to ashkenazi marketing; but if you fall for it, you disqualify yourself from the 100+ group.
Who else but the ashkenazi justify a reason to cut out 99% of there fellow folks from the same culture/background, and then elevate their 'iq' as being superior.

>Would it be possible to dramatically raise the IQ of sub-Saharan Africans, Amerindians, Southeast Asians, and Arabs by practicing a eugenics policy that forces the highest IQ members to mate and kill off those with the lowest IQ? How long would this take?
Of course it's possible, but why the fuck would you choose to do that when gene-editing is at the door?

Stardusk (Thinking-Ape channel) made a similar video on the dangers of the potential over politicization of genetic findings. How factions can get carried away with policies concerning the races and genes

This. They already want to include PGD in the national insurance, so how long until gene-editing becomes a part of it too?

you are comparing a little subrace of subrace ,lets play by the same rules and you will see how insignificant you are
The only thing that european need is unity and then there is nothing that can stop us even the entire world would suffer the consecuences if they try to steal our legitimate legacy

Attached: dasc.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Nations with higher average IQ are almost always superior. Norway, Switzerland, Canada, Japan, Singapore, you know what they all have in common?
Jews still have a higher verbal intelligence, that had to benefit them (they're better at lying for example).
>gene-editing
But how accessible would this be to the general population? I think we should weed out all "low iq genes" as possible.

one could argue with tech advancement at the current rate all humanity would become more intelligent, but here we are with kids eating tide pods

Back to working with whatever alphabet agency he came from

This will result in whiter kids

I made this prediction based on the fact that these studies will become more and more prevalent. The elites are interested in this. China is extremely interested in this. They are blazing forward with intelligence research and will try to monetize it or use it for the enrichment of China as soon as they can.

Watch some of Steve Hsu's talks.