I want to teach Kobayashi some advanced programming paradigms with my Phyton if you know what I mean

I want to teach Kobayashi some advanced programming paradigms with my Phyton if you know what I mean.

That wasn't very funny Tohru.

teach design patterns.

that is the difference between programmers and architects.

a gif with sound

Fits right in with the rest of the show then.

Kobayashi is a godess. I want to marry her.

Is this what peak OL looks like?

DOKOMADEMO

What a shitty show. Instead of focusing on all these pathetic humans they should've had magical girls. Magical girls playing Dark Souls. Wouldn't that be nice?

Python is a stupid language. I'm not sure why they're using it for what looks like a web server but it's dumb and incorrect to do so.

>advanced programming paradigm
>phyton
noice, can you share the source link?

Why would it be incorrect?

Because I said so.

This triggers me. Anyone who doesn't like Python should kill themselves

H-Hayai

>I'm not sure why they're using it for what looks like a web server but it's dumb and incorrect to do so.
>what is Django

Season 2 when?
Kobayashi with a penis when?

>Elma loves Tooru
Discuss.

Anyone who uses Python for more than small scripts should kill themselves

A bloated piece of shit that has little reason to exist when you can simply use individual components like Flask, Jinja2, SQLAlchemy and such instead.

As friends.

I love round face designs like the ones in Maidragon, Made in Abyss, or that recent loli military show.

Two girls can never be just friends, user.

At last another user picks up this point - it surprised me when I read it, but surprised me more when I tried to discuss it with Sup Forums and got no response.

Elma fucking loves Tohru!

As a friend.

I don't know, seems kind of gay to me.

>Kobayashi with a penis when?
Already done. Ch.37

The newer chapters from the main manga, that probably haven't been translated yet, had Elma meet Tohru for the first time during a flashback. Both were lonely and in a similar situation with their families, as in they didn't like to follow the rules of their kind. More than love I think it's company what Elma wants.

She could stay in Tooru's company on Earth rather than taking her back to their world to have her all to herself.

Elma doesn't actually want to go back, she's just saying that because those are their rules, she tells herself that she needs to stay in our world to keep an eye on Tohru and persuade her to go back. In reality she enjoys this world and sees Tohru regularly so there's no need to go back.

Well according to the spinoff she clearly wants to take Tooru back so they can hang out exclusively with each other.

I use Python for medium sized projects whenever I have a personal task that just needs to be done without worrying about it too much. At least I don't use Perl

Ruby > Python except in machine learning situations.