Brain activity around other races

i need help, what is happening in my brain when i'm faced with many non-whites in front of me or near me? like I don't want to go near them or interact with them because i'm different to them

also I get panic attacks to the fact that my psychiatrist is Indian because I wont feel comfortable around him as he's racially different to me and i won't be able tell my problems to him, and the mental health building I'm going to has postmodernist style inside with liberal propaganda.

I need a better understanding of why I have strong activity in my brain, I need scientific reasons, none of that "coz you're racist" crap

Attached: 1514765274725.jpg (800x532, 90K)

I also know that feel fellow Brit.

anti-depressant and weed numbs me out a bit, but I still feel really anxious in general.

do you know any scientific answers to my problem?

Ask your psychiatrist for anxiety medication It could really help anxiety is terrible for you

Also you need CBT it can help you correct your irrational fears

I'm getting olanzapine, but I want to tell him my political views about race and how I wont survive in the future being around many non-whites, I get psychotic and want to murder people with a hammer that don't believe the things I say

Simple, people like their own kind thru history we sticked to our own but you are now living in an artificial environment created by your naive voting

You are normal m8. Stop being a faggot btw

Attached: 2798704.main_image.jpg (1500x1897, 785K)

Around blacks, never relax, OP.
Your instincts are trying to covey to you to be on your guard because dirty brown skin people are nearby.
This is bad advice, anxiety is healthy in these circumstances. For starters you don't walk down a brown neighborhood drunk, and you shouldn't chemically dope yourself on benzos to feel less anxious about walking through a trope of chimpanzees. Your environment requires your utmost attention and physical ability.

I don't think my psychiatrist will take too kindly to the things I have to say, and if things heat up I can see myself murdering as I get psychotic, maybe I have strong front brain activity or small grey matter? I don't know, I want a brain scan to help find out

Not a bad idea there was a guy who went on a shooting spree and during the biopsy they found a big tumor causing him to lose control

You don't need medicine, you are feeling sick because something is wrong. Just like when you eat a bad oyster and you get dazed and nauseous, all of these external threats are overloading you. Please do not go down the road of pills, you have a strong heart and a fire in you that brought you to ask these very questions. Learn from your fear, in its shadow you will find what you love and where you belong. Embrace it and fight for what your heart tells you is right.

Attached: stay strong.jpg (1840x1493, 1.16M)

I believe I'm the next Adolf Hitler and want to go out there and spread the truth of the whit genocide and how the Jews are behind it

How the fuck is a brain scan gonna shed light into your thinking albeit if you have a tumor or stroke. There's no reason to kill someone over an simple argument, it's too physically taxing to scuffle with a conscious adult and to bludgeon them to death with kicks and punches or choking. Then you have authorities looking for you, and sitting in a prison is boring as fuck.

that's what could happen to me though, I did punch my doctor in the face

your thinking can be impaired by mental illness and anxiety, the Only way you can help your country is voting against immigration.violence will just ruin your life also DO NOT Tell anyone about your violent thoughts

your responses should be proportional to the positive or negative experiences you've observed or been told about. if you have no positive and only neutral or negative observations, the pattern for your brain should be caution.

for example, dogs are WAY more different, yet it's not the differences that are critical here, but the sum of your experiences related to dogs.

Attached: tat.jpg (309x362, 24K)

>I did punch my doctor in the face

Are you in trouble?
If not you need to change your ways soon or you could ruin your life

I guess the internet has allowed us to become race realists (like me), and shows us the dangers of racial diversity in a society

not in trouble, it was a light punch but I wanted to do it again but harder, and then stomp on his head multiple times as I shout "die you fucking cunt",

it felt like I was having an outer body experience

You are experiencing the importance of tribe and ethnicity. Not a sin or shameful.

you would do better in a place not so overrun with liberals and foreign culture. assuming you dont want to go full on Anders Breivik, simply circumventing the situation will get you a lot.

How are you supposed to express yourself to a psychiatric practitioner if you are so dissimilar in background and beliefs? Trusting people is based on a persons strengths, weaknesses, held beliefs, and personality. Entrusting any private thoughts to anyone carries a risk and liability, so it's best to minimize trusting people altogether. Being easily angered is not a disease, but a trait to your character. If I come across an angry person, I try not to incense them and find ways to avoid confrontation just because I get tired and have an aversion to pain in general.
For your doctor's sake, try to find another doctor that is more sympathetic to your thoughts and feelings, and hopefully they will share coping strategies to mitigate legal and emotional stress. The medication is just treatment, not a cure. If you do have a tumor, organic brain syndrome, or any genetic predisposition to arousal and irritation, than you have to live with that the rest of your life. Being anxious around brown people is not a mental illness, if you get in a fight with a black here in america, you technically get in a fight with all of them because of their prison mentality to jump. Also learn to to assess people on a person to person basis, because not all blacks, asians, hispanics, and arabs subscribe to their base attributes and are more cordial than their counterparts.

People just prefer being around their own race.
It's an instinct, we see this behaviour even in newborns.

Which means it has an evolutionary basis and isn't a "social construct" like liberals want you to believe.

People feel safer around their own race. Highly homogenous communities have higher trust ratings.

Not really productive, I meant have a family. Too many white families broken up and too many single soyboys in the white race, you need to be an actual participating member of society. Don't be a welfare nigger.

Your instinct is telling you that you're being surrounded by people of a different genetic makeup. You can sense it trough smell, observing their behaviours, ... They're a different tribe, and thus probable concurrence. Maybe even a threat. People in diverse areas experience more stress when out in public, that's a measurable fact.

Read The Selfish Gene sometime

>psychiatrist
>Indian
fucking madman

uh oh lad, you're normal,

apart from visiting a shrink, you pansy