I really need some advice Sup Forums. I cheated on my wife and she found out and now she wants a divorce...

I really need some advice Sup Forums. I cheated on my wife and she found out and now she wants a divorce. It was a one time thing and now she wants to leave our son without a father. I'm not even happy in this relationship but I always considered his happiness more important. What should I do? Fight for it or just give up?

Attached: 1504030641587.jpg (720x711, 34K)

you know what to do

Attached: oj-simpson-parole-murder-sentence-1.jpg (1226x800, 182K)

Youre a piece of shit, you degenerate. You are the leader of your household, and you lead with poor example.

Murder murder suicide. Or just suicide.

Sucks to suck, fag

Attached: 1520383899298.png (554x439, 146K)

You fucked up and now your son will be raised by a black bull. Enjoy life

You married a woman who expects monogamy from you?

The quality of your family lies in your hands you stupid shmuck if you really cared for your kid you would try to bring good energy into the household, be playful with your wife instead of serious and boring. I already know your character rivals the the staleness of a month old loaf of bread.

You fucked up, and if you lose your kid its not her fault alone, you didn't do enough, to make your family happy. This is Karma, you deserve this, so its up to you to figure this out.

To bring this issue up on a Vietnamese basket weaving board is also a testament of how weak and individual you are.

This is a time for you to grow, you need this suffering because your life is shit and you need to wake the fuck up, you are living unconsciously and are amazed when you bump your head in your unconsciousness.

Attached: 1498316747456.jpg (342x386, 15K)

>What should I do? Fight for it or just give up?
If this is even a question, you quit a long time ago.

The original as "German Hillary". That was better.

>black bull
>raising anything
His son will be raised by a soycuck or by a single mother

>of course goy---good sir
>you will definitely need a lawyer
>may i recommend Mr. Goldbaum
you don't shit were you eat faggot
i hope the pussy was worth it

Attached: 1508088418379.png (1200x800, 545K)

I fucking know I suck. That's not the issue. I'm going to fight for it anyway. I just need a different perspective. Friends would try to confort me instead of ripping me a new one.

Make waffles or genocide.

>cheated on wife
Well wtf waffle user
Adultery should still be illegal for everyone everywhere

Does the new girl have a decent job?

Repent
You sinned
Tough love from Sup Forums

She's married anyway. But yeah she has a job. I make 6 figures anyway so that's not important. How do I convince the wife to be miserable together is the real question.

>What should I do?

Kill yourself you piece of shit. A man who's led by his lust and emotions is a disgrace.

1. Lawyer up. Prepare for the worst.
2. Reread step 1.
3. Try your best to get your wife to a marriage counselor. Tell her give one last chance, one last try.

Ya blew it
>now she wants to leave our son without a father
Haha check out this ingenious deflection, what kind of father would you end up being, really? You're a degenerate manchild and you have committed the ultimate crime by dragging a child into this horrifying world only to betray them

Attached: 11690223518701.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Just be persistent without seeming too pathetic. Leave her messages telling her how valuable the relationship is and that you don't want your son to grow up in a broken home. I'm confident you can get a second chance.

I am a good father faggot. He's the happiest kid I know.

never give up on your kid
my father has abandoned me and will never forgive him for it
fight for your son he need his father now more then ever
he need someone to guide him

With your fist, faggot.

Trying to save it will result in failure. Its like the cat with the laserpen. It will follow when shining away. And it will walk away when it stays still. Bethe badboy for once in your cucked life. Raise your voice and smash the tv then walk away. Stupid cunts.

Well he was already a cheater so when his kid grows up he'll hate him anyway

How exactly did you get caught cheating?

>I am a good father faggot
if you were you wouldnt have done what you have done. The child is now going to most likely be raised by a single mother, and you know how they turn out.
Your best bet is to own up to it, do everything u can to convince her to go to marriage counselling, change user, it is unlikely you will succeed but your kids future is worth the shot.

To be fair it would be my fourth. Monogamy is overrated anyway. I will try your advice, thanks Ivan.

Is your father black? I hear Jewesses love black cock

>Monogamy is overrated anyway
ya you deserve to have a single mother raise your kid and turn him into a faggot

Be honest with your son about not being happy with his mother, and that you love him still.
You cheating on her was not a betrayal of him, but I bet your bitch of a wife will try to frame it like that.
I understand that she feels betrayed by this, but if this is the only reason she wants a divorce, then she wanted one anyway and is using this as an out. What you did was wrong, but marriage, especially one with a kid, should be able to survive something like this with some effort from both sides. Not wanting to make it work means that she wanted out, and has not interest in salvaging it.
Clearly you do not get a pass for this, and if you do work it out, you will never be able to live this down. She will bring it up over and over for the rest of your life.
Would you have forgiven her if you were faithful and she cheated? Would you think it is fair game to cheat on her after? If you can work this out, will it actually be worth it?

Attached: d.jpg (480x368, 12K)

You cheated on your wife. When you got married the expectation of the relationship was that you two would be faithful to one another for the rest of your lives. You fucked up.
>now she wants to leave our son with out a father
No, she doesn't. You broke the vows. You fucked up. You forced this onto her, why should she have to stay with you? If she values her vows don't you think she also values a father being there for her kids? Probably so. The issue is that you betrayed the relationship.
>how do I convince my wife to be miserable together
You can't. I wouldn't even give you advice for counseling at this point because you already have made up your mind that you are going to be miserable with her. You aren't even going to try. You're a self entitled prick, piece of shit father, wasteoid husband and a shitty excuse of a man.

It wasn't planned. A night out drinking then the disaster. Stupid bitch contacted me on facebook after and I never log out. Fuck!!

>My fourth
>monogamy overrated
LOL you're a great guy and I'm sure your son will turn out just fine. Is that what you want to hear?
Take a look at yourself man. Jesus.

>I cheated on my wife and she found out and now she wants a divorce.
You're a degenerate and the degenerate genes live on in your children. You deserve death and loneliness for passing these traits on, for betraying your wife, betraying your upbringing, dishonoring your family and betraying your children. They deserve to grow up fucked up and your wife deserves to die penniless for breeding with you.

Attached: 1509917996339.png (1049x1013, 614K)

I’m sure you know lots of kids to compare that to

nice boomer meme, fag

>You're a self entitled prick, piece of shit father, wasteoid husband and a shitty excuse of a man.
Waffle just got iron’d

What the fuck does cheating have to do with kids? I really don't get it. I already told her I would do anything. Having kids was the point of our relationship, that was it. Not happiness and not feeling loved or whatever. Having a purpose in life so I can get through the day.

please, just kill yoursself when your kid is old enough, you fucking degenerate piece of sshit, bastard subhumn that thinks in his happines before its own family

Be a man and tell your wife to stfu and make dinner. Keep your mistress.

Get that lawyer ready, you already lost the game.
Try to minimise the fallout damage that will fall on your son by doing everything you can to get your wife to marriage council.
Your only hope is to get some third party to make your wife understand that ripping you out of your son's future will make him a fuck up and unsuccessful without fatherly guidance which would come only from you, being his biological father.

If you made a mistake to marry a rapid cunt, in this case just hope his future stepfather isn't pressured by your future ex-wife to replace you by fitting him in the role.

What fucking happiness? It was meaningless and I am not happier for it.

>What the fuck does cheating have to do with kids?
This is bait.
The best thing you can do is start a sage garden and make her smell the sage.

It's clear you're an imbecile, but just for the sake of spite I'll reiterate what everyone else has been saying in this thread, since you keep insisting:

You are a piece of shit. You are an entitled, selfish, unthinking asshole who simply can't fathom the fact that he's finally getting his comeuppance. Your wife isn't just leaving you because of that, she's leaving you because it's in the best interest of your kid to be kept as far away as possible from such a harmful person and piss-poor role model as yourself. If you're so anxious to be miserable and self-destructive, then that's your problem. Your kid needs to be kept away from someone like you. An absent father is still better than a shit father.

>She wants to leave our son without a father.
What makes you think she wont find that kid a new daddy that isn't degenerate? Obvious who's at fault here so she & the child will probably move on and be blessed with someone much better. Don't worry user, there's a nerdy dude out there somewhere perfectly willing to eat your wife's cooking and help your kid put together Lego sets.

>perfectly willing to eat your wife's snatch and help your kid put together Lego sets.

ya proly

Attached: Laugh.jpg (321x380, 42K)

That's another way to say it. Yeah.

what a fucking faggot

This. Unconsciousness is the root of all suffering.

Hang yourself?
It will probably be the best for your, hopefully soon, ex wife and your son.

Thanks for creating another confused child that will grow up into a sick world, because his piece of shit father couldn't keep his dick in his pants, bravo.

>I cheated on my wife and she found out and now she wants a divorce.
No shit? Sounds rather justified.
>It was a one time thing and now she wants to leave our son without a father
Imagine she went out and fucked Mohammed. Just a one time thing, yeah? NBD amirite? Did you consider your son or what effect you cheating on his mom would have on him before you did it?
>I'm not even happy in this relationship
Then you're retarded as well as a piece of shit. Grow a pair of fucking balls and tell her to her face that you're done, then you can go bang whatever whores you want with a clear conscience.
>I always considered his happiness more important.
No you didn't you fucking liar, that much is blatantly obvious from your actions here. You considered yourself and only yourself, but now you want to wrap yourself in the shroud of the martyr while you're the one responsible for all of this.
>What should I do? Fight for it or just give up?
I don't know. I don't think your son is all that well off with someone who will use him and disregard him like this, and it's pretty obvious that the chick is better off elsewhere.

I'd recommend a long, hard look at yourself and your actions before any more acting on your part. What you did was fucked up and what you're doing now is even more fucked up.

Best of luck though, I do hope you get it sorted.

Attached: 1514603170317.jpg (510x771, 94K)

Consider honorable suduko.

i'm gay and have autism

> I always considered his happiness more important.
> Cheats on wife and only regrets it after getting caught.

Kill yourself Manlet.

Op, it already hard enough to keep a wife in check these days when they can destroy their home and replace the father of their children with the gubment just because they are "feeling unsatisfied". Now you just gave her the excuse she was probably already waiting for, but didn't really even need to go off and because a super-hero single mom. Championed on social media and the left. Shit, you just gave her her fucking dream. She gets to have no drop in standard of living, gets to be a hero, and gets to be a cock carousel riding roastie again. Meanwhile you will be living in poverty, be a villain, will never get to see your kids, and your kids are probably going to get molested by one of your wife's lovers.

Hope that pussy was worth it dog. You'll probably commit suicide in your single bedroom shithole apartment soon.

You're a fucking nigger, user. Please kys.

Well... You blow up your easy way of being a man. You want to be back in the game, I advise ascetism, and discipline. Leave the decision to your wife about your relations with her this is her decision now. Don't leave your son tho, try to be as close to him as you only can, concidering the law.

Aknowledge that you fucked up hard, and you are not worthy of liveing with people anymore, and that you are an animal not a man.
After few years of discipline, no drinking no drugs no smokeing no banging. If you will have the feeling that your life is all about others not about your happines, then you can again call yourself a man, and ask your wife for forgiveness. After few years of liveing in discipline, you will show your son the path of the warrior. At least you will give your son a good example, and he won't become an animal like you.