Kids Shouldn't Be Allowed To V-

Sup Forums BTFO'd yet again

...and by children, "KEK"

Attached: Students_speak_out_on_Trumps_tweets.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2018/03/12/im-sure-there-is-a-perfectly-good-explanation/
google.com/search?q=what is a non sequitur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

El creatura de la Americas...

She probably has more hair on her pussy than her head

Jesus CHRIST those girls are fucking hideous.

how is this not something out of a nightmare

Gonzales is really milking it for all it's worth.

>her
It.
ftfy

user that's a female, you know the people that keep refusing to have sex with you.

u mean babies

Attached: Unbenannt.png (879x783, 761K)

The one on the left would probably still turn me down

Attached: 1232922995352.png (146x199, 72K)

I remember a better time, when ugly women were ignored as God intended.

Is that the only shirt that spic has?
Like clockboy's NASA shirt?

La goblinas....

imagine peaking at 17

Oh yeah kids that eat tide pods, pour boiling water on themselves, hang themselves to get high, and put their arms on stove coils should really have the ability to make decisions in the political field as well.

la creatura, ignorant pig norte americano

>Student
>High School

what?

>BTFO'd
Just say BTFO. It stands for Blown The Fuck Out.

Attached: Kyleschwartztransparent.png (290x378, 151K)

I wouldn't touch that with your dick

>hey im a kid and i wuz opinionz n shiet
>Sup Forums BTFO KIDS SHOULD VOTE THEY WUZ OPINIONZ DRUMPF BTFO POLITICIANS BTFO EVERYONE BTFO UR MOM BTFO
Dear OP, can you please explain how stating an opinion qualifies someone to vote?
And how exactly is holding an opinion different than that of Sup Forums BTFOing Sup Forums?
Is this a "so brave, powerful n shiet" type post?
Your bait is weak af, nigger. Even my grandma can post a better bait thread, faggot.
Saged/

Where are the obituaries?
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2018/03/12/im-sure-there-is-a-perfectly-good-explanation/

How does this show that kids should be able to vote?

Here, let me help you: google.com/search?q=what is a non sequitur

>cold sore
>la luz extinguida
Absolutely disgusting

I have never seen two human beings so instantly unlikable by their mere appearance.

Why does that Sinead O’Commie bitch only have like 2 shirts?

Attached: derp.png (500x714, 338K)

Attached: Rule7.jpg (750x176, 44K)

I see 2 puppets being fed lines by progressives in between Tide Pod meals. How is this reason to vote? I'm a sprinkle some parsley and other spice on this shit thread.

Fed up of seeing this Xerxes looking motherfucker everywhere.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>MSNBC

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

"sage" isn't pronounced like that retard. It's closer to "saga"
Also >>>/global/rules/7

You shut your mouth, shitlord! You'll marry one of those goblins and you'll fucking take out mortgages and buy crap you don't need!

DO IT DO IT MAN UP DO IT

Which head are you talking about?

Attached: 15F4D260-832A-4E51-94B5-812923F14C11.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Saw-geh is how its pronounced, comes from the japanese word 下げる "sageru". And thank you, keep reminding these redditors its against rules and report accordingly.

Cone itchy waugh

paying attention......
to lesbians
paying attention to lesbian beaners

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids are retarded.

How in the hell is this Sup Forums being BTFO? Anything broadcast on MSNBC by its very nature cannot BTFO of anything. So a biased news org gives anti gun students a platform that fits said news org's narrative and that means Sup Forums got BTFO? Yeah, lets let children who were eating tide pods last month and still butt chug alcohol the ability to vote. Only Leftwing morons would think this would be a good thing. This generation is one of the more extremely liberal ones but the next two to three generations are going to be the most conservative we have ever seen. Just like Harry Reid and the Dems doing away with filibusters in the senate, this will come back to bite the Dems in the ass. The dems were warned then and they are being warned now.