Civilizations only respect the physically strong, so don't be weak

If you cannot pick up 400 pounds of iron or bench literally 200 pounds, go look in the mirror and realize the reason why the white race is dying out is because there are too many weak scrawny white fucks wearing rugrats 90s bullshit and not getting lean, cut, and wear adult clothing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJp0OmlYFS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tibetan Yogis would beg to differ

>meanwhile in the future year of 2018 we've put aside childish muscles for something that goes right through them.

Guns. And if you call me a pussy for using one, you're by definition a Darwinistically retarded chivalry cuck.

If you cannot bench a Tibetan Yogi, you should cry.

Attached: 1280204484236.jpg (706x648, 68K)

I live with my long term gf, am finishing a masters degree and about to enter the workforce as a programmer in the defence industry. We plan on having children in the next few years, I've told her I expect 7 children.

How many kids do you have OP?

Attached: 1516999317111.jpg (337x404, 29K)

Nice try but I am a lawyer and my fiance is a pharmacist and we only want 3 children because we don't hate ourselves. Call it somewhat greedy as well.

Attached: e65.png (825x707, 648K)

Oh, and I can probably bench press you and your gf together

Attached: danganronpa-10-monokuma-bear-angry-rage-red_eye-claw-popping_veins-cross.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Because Sup Forums posters and Sup Forums users as a general are the epitome of fitness and white pride.
Kek get over yourself I highly doubt you Mr double chin can lift more than that mnt dew 2 liter to your fat fucking face.

OP you seem to have this a little mixed up; im working this out in Kilos so bear with me.

180kg deadlift is intermediate and better than average for most and actually pretty hard to work upto, But 90kg bench is laughable.

I do 90kg reps 12 x 3 for a warm up. Am I missing something?

>Muscles so big you can't bend your arm of fire a rifle correctly because you biceps are blocking the full extent of the butt, so you have to by an adjustable and then have to deal with the clasp sliding back on any weapon with an actual kick.

Enjoy the rash when you inevitably stop using your firsts and start using a rifle to fight an enemy using a rifle.

>thinks a 200 bench minimum
what fucking soy are you on faggot?

But I love guns. My arms are guns, I have revolvers and AKs, so many bullets and so many magazines. user...are you...implying implications?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

> Deadlift 400

Fair enough that's respectable

> Bench 200

Nigger what? The average high school senior can bench over that. If you're deadlifting 400 and you can't bench 200 you have fucked up your routine.

what happens when you run out of ammo?
checkmate

Yes im implying that you can only pick one in a gun fight, and you pick your fists is a sign of extreme non intelligence. Your vanity for your intellect i suppose.

>Not bringing enough and also not actually fucking aiming and being a nigger and some how consecutively missing shots because only semi automatics allowed.

I was being kind to those who can't bench press 200 at least, and I've never met a Highschooler that can bench 200

That's what I thought. Maybe OP has freakishly long arms but short legs? Or his reps out on bench??

Im past my prime but I tend to rep out out squats and bench now rather than focus on one time max.

A 400lb dead for someone who is not a dedicated powerlifter is pretty high for anyone who’s not a fat fuck.

lmao this post again? being cut is purely a vanity thing unless you're doing manual labor, and it has nothing to do with birthrate. contrary to what pol claims, women are fine with dating/marrying soyboys.

Well OP nut up and show us your "gains".

BEEEEEEFCAAAAKE

When I say pick up 400 pounds I just literally mean to pick up from the floor. No deadlifting required.

145 and up on my wresting team had everyone benching 225 if i recall. we had a 315 bencher who i believe wrestled 135 but he had midget leverages. i was benching 315.
football? forget about it.
i will say though that in the gym now it is rare to see even grown men benching 225 and touching their chest at all, let alone pausing it. actually, hardly anyone benches period

Pick up 400lbs without deadlifting it? I’d pay money to see you do this. Go ahead, just bend over and pick it up bro.

Then I can finally get some peace and quiet because I will be all alone in the world.

You've lost me there OP I dont know how else to lift safely off the ground without using my legs. Is there some new lifting technique better than dead lifts that you crazy kids are doing?

you must have gone to a really small high school because that is not much weight at all for a college-bound athlete

This

no thanks I'm already gay

Does being able to leg press 400+ pounds count?

>using a rifle

Attached: jesse.jpg (600x325, 71K)

DYEL detected.

leg press poundage claims are bottle-of-the-barrel

What if I could do much more than that until recently because of an autumn winter long Canadian depression of sedentary proportions? Retrain me please.

Attached: 1437070927247.png (1600x2016, 986K)

You should be able to leg press 800lbs at least. I don't even work legs that hard and I was able to do that weight for reps.

>using a minigun
>hand weilded.
> thinking you wouldnt be thrown 50 feet back when firing it because recoil

Wowee

Apply the bayonet.

I am stronger than anyone in this thread and I prefer 2D over 3D. I do it for her.

Attached: IMG_4050.jpg (744x1024, 412K)

Don't know about 200lbs but I can bench 90kg pretty easily......

well I'm the head of a research facility and make 20 million a year and have replaced all sperm samples with my own and estimate about 10,000 children by now. I'm a manlet and specifically replace samples of chads with my own.

Nah you're not a pussy but when you go to prison for killing someone in self defense because the court system is fucked you're gonna need that muscle or you'll end up a punk. If you aren't prepared for everything your just a lazy bitch

My Lyn blade dancer in b&s is pretty strong

Attached: lyn_bm640.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I doesn't take much muscle to press a trigger on missile launch systems...

Asians certainly don't.
But now that we have women voting in the west all that matters is muh dick and muh height, anything earned like strength or knowledge is pushed to the wayside

Based

>420raiseit

>you get this big from natty training
spotted the retard

the strongest kind of person is one who has balance, one who has improved many aspects of their life. A physically fit man who is well read and trained in many contemporary skills is much more powerful than someone who is just a meathead

Post pics faggot. 200 is a fuckin joke press

Why do Anons even reply?

>hurdur but you just re-
Irrelevant as folks have already posted causing this thread to continue to exist. As pol tards say, BTFO

Attached: this-is-bait.jpg (255x255, 14K)

This
You don't even lift bro

>I am stronger than anyone in this thread

LIES

yeah the reason the "white race is dying out" (it isn't) is because there STILL aren't enough swole daddies around to stroke your gay faggot tastes

holding two 200 pound dumbells is no joke

>hardly anyone benches period
Shameful

OP is 100% correct - people male and female, implicitly respect and like physically strong and/or attractive people more than their flabbier or uglier counterparts.

It's just basic human psychology - you can give yourself a huge edge in the world and as a bonus it's good for your health and mental state.

This is now a /fit/ thread.

>Fair enough that's respectable
How is that respectable when the average women pulls that at a far lower bodyweight? Above-average women are pulling 450lb+ at 130lbs BW. If you're weaker than webm related, you're not a real man.

Attached: 455lb|[email protected] (640x640, 2.93M)

Watch and learn

youtu.be/oJp0OmlYFS4

I dont believe that OP can actually pick up more then he weighs in the first place.

Attached: 1432566426583.jpg (500x513, 113K)

holy fuck, the amount of dumb on display in this thread is hilarious.

bottom line: if you're too fucking weak to move your wounded, 200 pound buddy, plus his kit and weapon through an engagement area while under fire, you're useless. six pack abs won't help you, a sub-6:00 minute mile run won't help you, your fashy undercut and white polo won't help you. weak bitches are a liability. "B-b-but I have an intellecktually demanding job"; we're not concerned with the 80-hour-work-week soyboy who's can't even eat healthy because he's too busy sucking off his spergy pajeet boss for that middle-management job to pay for his new gaming computer. the baseline minimum for masculine strength performance is what OP said. stop making excuses. you faggots know who you are.

Fair enough OP but dont stop there your mind is just as important your body.
If you dont have a basic grasp on economics and arent pulling it at least 6 figures you need to take a look in the mirror and realize another reason why the white race is dying out is because there are to many dumb lazy white fucks who arent pulling enough cash to support themselves let alone a family.

Attached: 7dd8637e8325628fa53dc2c9d24a6bd1--mad-men-styles-jon-hamm.jpg (736x1104, 81K)

Mind, body, and spirit anons, never forget

This.
Real men simply just don't give a fuck

Just because you manage to carry your 600 pound ass around doesn't make you the strongest person in this thread.

got a big enough joint there, Ricky?

I can overhead press more than my bodyweight but deadlifts make my dainty spine snap like a twig.

You realize that germanic people are the ones inventing everything and that they have historically proven to wage bloody massacres whenever they are endangered, right?

We could release some nasty biological disease to cleanse people with certain dna attributes at any time, but we are working towards gene manipulation anyways

Jesus Christ TERRIBLE form.

>stop using your [fists]

most of the really big guys (for you) are not built to fight. they lack quickness and flexibility and would get destroyed by a smaller person with fighting experience

>sumo
use a belt. try it very high, maybe even under your nipples and find a place where you can really throw your gut against it and create pressure. that, and think of the deadlift as a leg press. your hips are probably coming up too soon or are too high to begin with

/fit/ is so gay

>go look in the mirror and realize the reason why the white race is dying out

It couldn't be because of mass migration could it?

t. student of Street Fighter and Bruce Lee movie school

How are whites losing the race war? Everyone in this thread is benching 400 pounds, deadlifting Smartcars, has a 140 IQ, and presumably shoots .5MOA groups at 500m when they aren't having their 14 inch cock sucked.

Fuck are you even talking about guy? Only the grimiest dungeon ass gyms even have 200 lb fucking dumbells. Them are dust weights Ronnie Fucking Coleman hardly even trained with. You're a dumb fucking lying slob thats never racked anything close to 400. fuck outta here

bad lower backs from lugging those monsters around and germ warfare attacks from all the roasties.

If we lose this thing because nobody wanted to wrap it up I'm gonna be a little bit perturbed.

If you cannot drag a 100kg whitetail through a km of swamp and brush, you are useless. Nobody gives a fuck about your ability to masturbate iron plates 5 days a week.

The legpress weight is like 70% of a real squat.
Stats? I prefer 2D as well by the way.

They can get you with kissing these days.

that is completely untrue about leg press. talking about your leg press poundage marks you as some who does not train.
like, 2000lb leg presses are not rare, you know.

180kg deadlift was way easier for me to get to than 90kg bench, but I'm quite tall with long ass arms. I would say most people would definitely get the bench first though.

hill sprints, push up variations (hand stand, etc), and pull ups are literally all you need.

If you want to be the most effective combatant possible, you will need to supplement your tactical training with an exercise program that focuses on functional strength, power endurance, and cardio.

t. infantry fag

>kissing
I don't do that fag shit.

>falling for the more muscle=better, meme
>end up in an extended combat situation
>massive target for the enemy
>massive muscle mass uses a lot of energy, scrawny faggots last in combat longer than you do without exhaustion
>lose it all within a couple of weeks due to lack of calory intake
>but at least i could deadlift 800 pounds x-D

found the slick-sleeve

All of the bodybuilders that I have known have been in poor health due to the amount of crap that they put in their body. Mindlessly and repetitively lifting weights narrows any gains to a narrow range of muscles; it looks ridiculous when someone has huge biceps, but their forearms are tiny. Pic related is how real men exercise; works out multiple muscle groups evenly, increases lung capacity, encourages fast thinking, and builds reflexes. Also, you will never have to pick your rectum off the floor either.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.01.29 PM.png (569x381, 232K)

>I've never done any laborious work since I'm a undisciplined man-child and therefore I cannot see the value of being physically fit

not an argument

>end up in an extended combat situation
Uh, literally not gonna happen anytime soon. Also you are a weak shit anyway, because anyone who lifts would know that the amount of muscle required to deadlift 180kg and bench 90kg is not a lot at all.

When I did a triathlon the gayest part by far was the cycling. I’d take the chaffing from the running or the freezing during the swim part over sitting myself back on that fag mobile any time.

Oh the machine i use only goes up to 450...

>literally not gonna happen any time soon
says the bong, go clense your country from the invaders with your mighty muscles

Any fight that doesn't end with a knockout 1st punch is extended combat.

>you will never have to pick your rectum off the floor
Wat

If you deadlift 400 you are a quadcuck, if you squat 400 you are a true
Man.

>snapped my shit up
>cant dl 135 without sciatic nerve pain
Dont ever get injured my dudes its no fun