What do Portuguese think about the abomination they've created?

What do Portuguese think about the abomination they've created?

liveleak.com/view?i=036_1451478024&comments=1

Attached: Brazil.jpg (800x600, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfI9Ojvrijo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ipTSPt6KywnyZQBlO7WA8g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worst mistake ever.

a criatura da selva

Watch as they distance themselves when the shithole aspects are brought up, but claim this is their clay etc etc when anything good is mentioned. They only want the benefits. Thank god my hometown wasn't founded by them, that's the recipe for a shithole 9 times out of 10. Also watch as they rage, ignore the above comments and say all of this is bitterness from colonialism. As if I had family here when Brazil was a colony. Oh and they are probably also gonna chimp out about how big their dick was because such a tiny nation achieved so much. Too bad it has been 500 years since they peaked. Oddly enough, they always dodge the question of why italians and germans got into positions of power within 100 years of their arrival, while portos only managed to found bakeries and fuck niggers. And ally with jews, of course.
Favela monkey and related terms will be used to deflect from the above.

You wouldn’t be as brown as you’re now if the portoguese actually dicked the negroes, why so much anger?

We didn't create those monkeys.

What's the point of that half sock it's wearing?

Really wanted to see it pick up that bottle with a hole-clench, video was a disappointment.

Those monkeys were created by them, after they became independant from us

We never created any of that shit, Brazil is an independant country for centuries. When those lands were ruled by Portugal you had nothing of that.

Your inferiority complex is laughable, Portugal built every piece of civilization all our colonial empire had, from cities, to roads, from universities, to churches.

Attached: mozambique8_q1.jpg (3256x1170, 1.38M)

They speak your language. GAZE UPON YOUR CREATION

AHAHAHAHAHA

slide thread

KEK

Natives are niggers with a different color. Still niggers. As a matter of fact, the natives I got to know are WORSE than niggers. At least some of the old niggers are well behaved. Chimping out and the sort is mostly done by favelados, but there are some domesticated niggers. Natives, on the other hand, are always disgusting, dishonest animals.

>inferiority complex
Ah I forgot to mention you would bring that up when I said
>Favela monkey and related terms will be used to deflect from the above
And my hometown was built by germans, They arrived here in the XIXth century and it was wilderness, they had to fight off the natives and all. The italians in my state did the same in many areas.

ive went to school with portuguese and theyre literally albino nigs

Every country has it's dark side. Unfortunately (not )video and internet are still a thing. I have 2 brazilian friends who lived in the poorest conditions looking for some way to get out. Thanks to the fact that they were once a Portuguese cologny, they speak the same language as us. Using the resources they had available they got just enough money for plane tickets and passports. Once that was done they landed in Oporto and in literally 6 hours they were offered a bed, food and a chance to get a job. One of those friends Has his own house now, the other is still working but hasn't got enough to afford rent. They couldn't be happier. And I'm not going to lie they did some risky shit to pull it off. Now, is brazil an abomination? not at all. Should we be worried about it's issues? not at all. It's not our business. It's Brazil's, they are an independent nation afterall.

Attached: TOPKEK.jpg (225x224, 10K)

This is why you kill the natives and replace them instead of fucking them

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

DAS RITEEEEEE

>I have 2 brazilian friends
>Having apezilian friends

what a shame

B...but brown pussy and free labor

Male or female.

Attached: 1496463034934.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

Kek, a few decades of free labour in return for centuries of degeneracy. R E G R E T

You mean Male or Shemale

Is that how brazilians are born?

Attached: Relax%252Bthat%252Bs%252Bjust%252Ba%252Bnewborn%252Buruk%252Bhai%252Bwarrior%252B_4ba0d9816bf862ce9a (556x402, 45K)

>They speak your language. GAZE UPON YOUR CREATION
>AHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=GfI9Ojvrijo

Attached: 1520321564552.jpg (364x520, 18K)

You ruined the civilization Europeans gave you you fucking idiot.

>anecdotal
have anything more substantial?

/thread

I gained respect for Hue today

Is it that easy to stay there? Wow. I actually have two friends studying there for a semester, but they are both from german families, so I'm not sure whether they'll be as welcome as the niggers from Angola :^)

You are a semi functional mutt mongoloid, the vast majority of our territory was only populated after independence. They "brought civilization" to the coast, less than 30% of our territory. The midwest and north, the largest regions, were only populated thanks to efforts by the military in the 60s and 70s. And some portos continued immigrating here until the 50s or so, but most of them went to Rio after hookers and booze. Now you look at Rio and tell me how that worked out. Now I'll let you guess what kinds of immigrants came to the south to make it better.

The Portuguese need the natural resources from brazil, but unfortunately there were very few portuguese people and they needed numbers so they started fucking the black slaves and native slaves, and the bastards slaves fucked themselves and thats how brazil was done. It wasnt supposed to be built a civilization it was all part of taking the resources and make money for European Portugal, besides there was an ocean separating, no one could have guessed planes would be invented in the future

Brazilians are the worst kind of apes, not only they are ethnically apes they also culturally surpass the nigger in degeneracy.

Besides they are a bunch of arrogant sneaky back stabing retards, i would deport them first, ahead of niggers.

Its OUR bussiness because we are being flooded with these monkeys which YOU befriend, you are part of the problem for happily dealing with this scum

Attached: delicia.png (650x558, 170K)

I have two brazilian families living in my building, talk about that, and the building next to mine theres another 2

You have no idea what the Portuguese did to this place you retard. The country was a shithole form the begging because they refuse to industrialize the nation in any way because of their retarded way the manged their colonies. European does not = good, what do you think it would happen if Romania was the one who colonized you guys?

This. Reconquista 2.0 once again, but this time,it will be all non europeans out, in the past here in only had to deal with the muslims and joos.

Attached: portugal_1938_g21porgueseMP.jpg (1334x1000, 92K)

>You have no idea what the Portuguese did to this place you retard.

Yeah we get you out of the trees, our mistake, sorry

No joke if you guys had fucked off and we had the French and English colonized this place like they tried to we would be at least Australia levels of development. If you never set foot in here we would be a hundred times better than now.

Look its another episode of apes lambasting the Portuguese.

You monkeys should be proud you speak Portuguese and not Spanish, but sure it was the germans and Italians who built everything right?

Fucking lunacy.

Attached: 555a82222697fa54f0fc9b454ffc8419.jpg (737x1024, 121K)

>they needed numbers so they started fucking the black slaves and native slaves
Wow that totally justifies it, it wasn't a mistake after all then! Also justifies cheating on your wives for some niggers smelling like horseshit.
How very christian of you.
>and the bastards slaves fucked themselves
Niggers fucked each other? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
Wow, so this is the power... of the Portuguese civilization.

Do you know how much times I've read a Portuguese user saying/repeating Reconquista 2.0, the Fifth Empire or that Iberist fool saying my Iberia Empire? Too many without any argument whatsoever

If you don't discuss current problems and situations, move to a another board.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ipTSPt6KywnyZQBlO7WA8g/
Plus stoping being a Cassete - não a Cassete do PCP mas versão larper de direita.

You self loathing shills are the worst kind of plague this site got after 2016.

We improved on their shitty language though, shame they had to bring millions of slaves and irreversibly doom all of the land.

Uhmm, actually, sweetie, jews profited the most. Pau brasil went extinct thanks to Fernando de Noronha, a sephardite. Just like the jews profited in slavery, gold, diamond, rubber, etc etc. You did follow their lead with a smile on your faces though. Good goys.

It's really funny, because your butthurt behavior leads me to think you are thought of as the Brazilians of Europe. At least we are important in our continent.
>germans and italians didn't do that much!
Yeah, they only went from cutting weeds in farms to having the largest companies in the country.
>what is matarazzo
>what is gerdau
>what is tramontina

But don't worry, your pastéis de santa clara are delicious :)

What I said was a fact, Portuguese colonization was never intended to create a good country it was all about the natural resources.

deal with it cuck, everybody likes the reconquista 2.0 versionpic

You aren't much different.
At least we are ashamed of having nigger and native blood.
You are proud of having fucked niggers and natives.

I didn't imply it wasn't about the natural resources, but that doesn't excuse miscigenation. Stop dodging the racemixing issue.

I'm gazing upon ours.

Yes, it was the joos, it was the joos that travelled across the oceans, discovered 1/6 of the world, it was the jooos that circunavigated the globe, reached india, japan, australia. Not the evil white men aka portuguese sailors. Also the inquisition was a myth. lul

you and the Spanish mange to turn yourselves into jokes wayyyy before WW2 (where Europe began to descend into cuckoldry) is it a surprise that ll your colonies ended up was nothing more than a waste of space?shitty parent give birth to shitty kids, and you were undoubtedly shitty in every sense of the word, for fucks sake even your royal family came here instead of staying in your lands. yes it was the German and Italian immigrants that allowed us to be marginally better than the other south american nations..

Why were the Portuguese so fucking shit at making good colonies? They even had a head start

>english colonies did fine
>portugese and spanish did not
Really makes you think

Attached: det får en att tängka.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

i grew up in luxemburg, portuguese are "that" minority there. the nigs of europe

Attached: port vs braz.png (480x360, 399K)

The crypto-jews stayed in Iberoamerica doing the trade and owning business. Did you ever read what he said or you already moving goalposts?

I already explained they needed people in order to rule over the land, portuguese population at that time was only 1 million, and they had other colonies in africa, india, they couldnt dislocate everyone for brazil, majority of portuguese people that went to brazil were forced by the king. If you consider the fact that those who went to brazil were males and they needed more people and the only women available were the natives and black slaves you get the miscigenation

We were not, this thread is infested with neo liberal shitheads who like to blame Portugal for their shit nation. Their peasant dick sucking of the "mythical" German is nothing but provincial nigger levels of resentment.

Their nation was heading into superpower status before the 60s.

the english would have just killed you

Who cares about what these monkeys think, we should only think about deporting them ALL and spreading anti-ape hate everywhere, so people start to wake up about this worse than nigger-tier scum, and it doesn't matter if they are "white", they are still brazilian vermin who are culturaly far worse than Somalis.

Who needs rapefuges when you have these orcs invading?

No likely I'm at most a 5 generation "immigrant".

Isnt your only successful colony like Macau and it seems to play on super easy mode when the colony is made up by lots of east asians

Look at Goa and Macau, No Country in Africa turn out to be good after decolonization because they are ruled by blacks and that's the same problem with Brazil the only thing that you can blame us if for bringing slaves in, now that half the country is literally mutts there isn't much that you can do.The only hope is for the south to separate.

Stay in your shithole and don't spread Islam over the world faggot

We sure do have the best creations, don't we.

Not a single Portuguese colony is in the top 10 hdi. I don't even think there is one in the top 50.

>says the niggers of Europe residing in the north somalia of the world.
For fucks sake as bad as things are over here almost nobody wants to immigrate to you shithole country.

lol you flooded every colony with niggers, now you're flooding your own country with more of them and blaming us. Portuguese are objectively inferior to every other country around them.

I am actually quite proud. I mean it is a wonderful country with great weather and a fun loving people. Yeah, some city parts are a bit fucked but overall it's great. I would much rather live in Brasil than in Ukraine, Sweden or even the US

Lost

Now THAT'S a fucking post

Attached: 1493227535219.gif (250x195, 801K)

Those faggots were right. Sup Forums has been abducted. Its quite clear now.

What goal post you cuck brainlet, the issue was Portugal, the zillian mutt started to talking about the joos? wtf that's what you call a "moving goalpost" faggot.

this

>What do Portuguese think about the abomination they've created?
they think the same as we think about ukraine

we make sure there is no need in any way to import them here in first place. Stop watching and funding niggerball with foreign non-European teammates or buying stuff made by non-ethnic natives is a good start. Plus constituting a family and don't emigrate.

>t. mad shitskin

lolno

The Portuguese, like the Spanish, fucking ruined every nation they attempted to colonise. It was the Portuguese who arrived on Brazilian shores and immediately began miscegenation and importation of negro slaves (whom they also mixed with) creating that abominable pardo race. I'm going to hazard a guess that you're some kind of castizonigger who feels warmly for the Iberian peninsula or something, no Anglo or Germanic American would have any kind of investment in Moortugal. The only reason Brazil isn't all out Africa right now is because ACTUAL Europeans migrated there in large numbers over the years; Italians, Germans, Poles etc and they've managed to forge some civilisation in some parts of the country.

>be sweden
>is jelly at our great overseas accomplishments
>Portugal is bad, they should be like Sven and embrace the BBC

>supports the black terrorists in our colonies with weapons and training so they can kill those bad whitey

Indeed, it makes you think....

Colonies generally were owned to make money and maybe make some basic infrastructure and some nice towns for the rulers to facilitate that. Countries didn't see them as their baby countries, that's just a stupid propaganda idiots like amerimutts fall for.

Isn't it a beautiful thing

Attached: 1511536016852.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

> Stop watching and funding niggerball with foreign non-European teammates

no

Perhaps you should, I mean it can't hurt considering what a shit country Portugal already is

Nah, I blame you for bringing your corruption in. Our inherented culture is what is driving this nation downwards. Places with italians immigrants like my city is doing way better than the rest of the country, and yes even places with mostly "white" Portuguese decendents.

We send the worst of our kind to Canada. Not even joking, every portuguese immigrant in Canada I've met was shit. But then again, it's not our fault that you accept everyone without criteria

They just projected themselvs in that shithole

Attached: 1499996869692.png (589x415, 327K)

Maybe because none of our colonies was colonzied only by us (w portuguese), just maybe because Portugal never had the numbers to do it, just maybe.

I understand your buthurt since your ancestors used to have chains, but your delusions are nothing but ridiculous.

thats rite, it was all about the natural resources

the portuguese are ALL retards

she is def la creatura material

That is true but Portugal at the time had a very small population, only real way of expanding was through offspring

A CRIATURA DA LUZ APAGADA

like you did in argentina

Is there any single Dutch, French or German ex-colonies in the top 50?The Anglos have it because they basically replaced the people living there with people of their stock.Btw Goa is the wealthiest region in India.

Read my other post.

I'm deeply sorry for my country.

>corruption
>italians

Attached: corruption1sensbeuro.jpg (640x336, 66K)

I'm Italian, you're the ones who loved niggers, my ancestors would never touch the dirty subhumans, not even to enslave them.

So you admit anglos are superior?

But i'm the one with an inferiority complex.

>heading into superpower status before the 60s
HAHAHAHAHAH you keep telling yourself that. Also:
>dick sucking of the "mythical" German
I'll repeat: and we are the ones with an inferiority complex, huh? I don't need to defend Germans, Italians or other nationalities. Their deeds speak for themselves. And yes, anyone who dares criticize MIGHTY PORTUGAL is a neo liberal or commie.

Well you willingly let in Angolans into your country decades ago, and we know rapefugees wouldn't want Portugal anyway, soo.... Enjoy your angolans and gypsies.

You sound a lot like the folks at /ptg/. I would be worried in your position.

Explain Sicily.

Attached: True-Romance-Dennis-Hopper.jpg (379x215, 13K)

Aren't the portuguese the niggers of EU??? Living under the welfare??
Brazil is a shithole, but Portugal isn't great you know...