Those of you who shit on waifus, why do you do it so much? What's wrong with you?

Those of you who shit on waifus, why do you do it so much? What's wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Schadenfreude, what else?

Well ever since I played Euphoria I've been awakened to the joys of shitting on waifus.

What's the difference between that and sadism?

There is something funny about saying all waifus are sluts.

Because young men are becoming neets and living in delusion instead of becoming true men

ANAL SEX WITH AQUA

You don't have to do shit. You just watch the world burn with a smile on your face.

my waifu IS NOT a slut

>becoming true men
Nice delusion.

Because I hate women but get confused when some anime girls make me obsessed with them. So I compensate by telling other people how shit their waifu is to and resecure my proud status as a misogynist.

Dumb retard poster

when you got to go, you got to go.

Hasn't Aqua had sex with alot of different men?

>true men
>in the current year

yeah right.

Because waifufags make up a disproportionate amount of the most annoying, autistic shitposters on the board.

It's supposed to be just shitposting you dumbass. You don't really have a fictional girlfriend.

i do

she is real when I lucid dream

You can't possibly believe that.

The feelings are real. The ideas and concepts that come from her are also just as real as anything else.

you are wrong.

How do I fix my brain to dream about my waifu, I need to master this technique.

Speak for yourself.

Because I have scat fetish

Lurk 700 years

Reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ

My Waifu is so pure no one can make fun of her.

Because they're normalfags. In case you haven't noticed, Sup Forums has become festooned with them in recent years.

sets up terrible expectations for your fellow man on 3DPB

You're right, she's not my fictional girlfriend, she's my fictional wife.

Marche was the true hero of Final Fantasy.

>he has a waifu and takes her very seriously

What are you saying ? my waifu is right here.

Hajime's son really looks like her.

>

You're waifu is very cute user

Thanks you user.

Mai waifu admires both your honesty and your clarity.

FOOL

I see you garnered a large collection of (You)s. Let me add another.

empty people without life

Nowadays criticism everything is the cool thing, I don't know why maybe they think are smarter for do that, but just are a pile of sasquatch shit

She reacted that way because she does no know how it feels to have a dick inside her. She probably does not even know that those are meant to go inside her vagina.

I must be the only one who unironically neglects real women so that I can watch anime and spend time with my waifu.

You're probably not even half as dedicated as actual waifufags.