Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Mira was best girl?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Mira was best girl?

She and ninja

Why is it always so dusty in here?

Liese and Levi are the best girls.

But every girl is great except for Lilith who is a shit.

I agree.

>Shitty tsundere
>Best
Your shit taste is showing.

levi > mira > sora > arin > leise > lugh > yui > ilia > selina > hijiri > akio >>>>>>>> dogshit > asa shigure >>>>>>>>>> lilith

Levi = Mira >= Sora = Arin > all

Liese is still the best.

Mira, Levi, and Hijiri are top 3. Also, the two loli paladins and Sora are special tier.

Nah, Levi, Liese, Yui and Akio are best out of the main girls.

She's really cute, truthfully though they're all great except Lilith.

Trinity Seven thread?
S2 and more doujins when?

Literally just finished watching this. All the girls' design are 10/10. Doujins never ever because shit taste strikes again.
Yui>Levi>Mira=Arin>Liese>Akio>Lilith

All girls are best girls.

Except Lilith user.

lilith is only shit in the anime user. she is only slightly behind the other girls in the manga

Lilith is only worst so the other girls don't have to be, everyone can all say in unison that Lilith is worst girl.

This as a man of culture.

Yui's tits are a miracle of the universe.

>everyone
Speak for yourself. Lilith isn't in my top 5, but she isn't in the bottom 5 either. here are worse girls that I dislike than her. Heck, I probably like her a lot more now if I factor in the movie where she was quite cute and cool as a mom.

If I'm to be honest she's only the worst trinity seven and it's not even that bad of a thing she's just outclassed, I'd say there's other girls far more deserving of the worst girl title.

All seven girls in the T7 Seven group are good in their different ways. Even if one considers Lilith worst merely because the other six are more preferable for personal reasons, that doesn't equal her being bad.

I third this because I'm a gentleman and scholar with refined and cultured taste.

this man understands

What I meant was she's not bad as in bad but the others are on a higher tier, if she's B then the others are A, or if she's A then the others are on S.

Every girl is best girl except ninja who ist bestest.

Thanks for reminding me about the manga.

I just hope someone scans the new artbook.

>tfw the dust will never settle and people will never see Lillith is best.

I see her as middle tier, is that good enough?

Keep going.

She's high tier for me.

The movie was a shit.

All the the Trinity Seven girls are amazing but if I had to rank them it'd be:

Yui=Liese>Arin>Mira>Lilith>Levi>Akio

And this isn't considering any of the other girls who aren't part of the T7, Selina, Lugh, the loli headmaster and Arata's fucking sword to name a few.

There will never be Yui lolidom doujin.

The loli principal is excellent too, but her and our headmaster belong together. Also Anastasia is bottom-tier, and the plot turned Arata into a moron when she appeared.

All the other girls are so superior that Lilith's inferiority is even more striking, not to mention that she always serves as a way to keep things from getting too interesting. She's literally why we can't have good things, that's why people dislike her.

Because the manga stopped getting non shit translations. It was literally a bunch of spics translating jap>spanish>english at one point right?

Agreed, her and Biblia make an interesting pair.

Yeah Ana was probably the only girl I didn't really enjoy, Arsha was a much better character.

Yeah there was a point where the quality dropped for a few chapters, but I'm pretty sure someone went through and fixed the shit ones and continued the translations, cause the ones I've read seem to be back to actual legible English.

The spic group did some chapter since catscans was dead, but then the spic group died and now catscans is back but still slow.

Arsha is a cute.
Must say the current arc feels like the final arc. True magic king is way too strong for them.

Fucking hope not.

Real question is when are we getting a second season.