>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 3/9/18
youtu.be/NcAZygWkhsY
>DoD Video: JEDI program 3/9/18
youtu.be/3bBo_fVUI4U
>This Week @State 3/9/18
youtu.be/Eg-raVsZ47Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1519511327343.jpg (1276x2019, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/KECYq)
archive.is/f7qJv)
archive.is/nRgGl)
archive.is/Rmv37)
archive.is/aq9kX)
archive.is/cdKhZ)
archive.is/H62Lv)
archive.is/UOZDE)
archive.is/F06RS)
archive.is/EuEpg)
archive.is/HeC1x)
archive.is/4hcvC)
youtube.com/watch?v=DI4Z7Dq6Q1g
youtube.com/watch?v=2NmSdu3Yk9M
freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-grants-200-million-military-sale-qatar-despite-secret-spy-op-american-citizens/
conservativereview.com/articles/u-s-ally-qatar-appears-dangling-information-trump-associates/
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/qataris-opted-not-give-info-kushner-secret-meetings-mueller-n855326
funnyjunk.com/Jeb is in the lead/funny-pictures/6004256/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO!

PA ANONS! GO OUT AND VOTE!

DON'T GET COMPLACENT!

Attached: bullhorn awoo (3).png (1300x900, 510K)

FUCK I OVERSLEPT 3 HOURS TO ACCOUNTING EXAM AND I DIDNT STUDY
>I can't MAGA like this. Press F.

Attached: 02 breakfast 2.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

AWOOOOOOMENT

Attached: 3213434144.gif (1280x720, 3.18M)

Attached: zatoWoo.png (1155x724, 1.17M)

Attached: 1516812301377.jpg (950x534, 79K)

Pat Tillman died for Israel.

BENIN :DDDD

I’m calling the FIB you dirty injun

UPBOTE XDXDXDXD

Attached: 127574508.jpg (640x480, 168K)

Whoopsie

Attached: ObamaOfficial.png (1320x1796, 1.62M)

I'm getting my special elections confused. Is this seat up again in November or no?

uhm goys, what habbens when us does war with (((Russia)))

Attached: Eastern Isreal.jpg (2554x795, 478K)

REEEE EVERY PA FAG BETTER VOTE

Attached: 1509858037431.jpg (1118x1666, 1.01M)

Guys I’m worried here. I live in Pennsylvania’s 8th district, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Lamb and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Saccone sign.

Can he even win the district? Should we just give up now?

Attached: POAHOE.jpg (600x385, 149K)

Rapper turned political activist Eminem took aim at gun owners and the National Rifle Association (NRA) Sunday night while performing his hit single “Nowhere Fast” at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
“Gun owners clutching their loaded weapons. They love their guns more than our children,” Eminem rhymed while taking the stage at the Forum in Inglewood, California.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-130805.jpg (1073x1336, 560K)

go out and vote you lazy pa fags. and not the d guy. i don't care how much of a le based blue doge he is.

I'm da biggest so I'm da boss.

Attached: Warboss Alaska.png (1000x1242, 1.49M)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>FUCK I OVERSLEPT 3 HOURS TO ACCOUNTING EXAM AND I DIDNT STUDY
I never studied the night before. Anything I didn't know the night before like hell I would learn, tired and on my own in the eve of the exams
Instead I drank to take the edge off and, far far in the end of my academic life, shitposted on Sup Forums

Your teacher is going to press F into the gradebook

Yes. There will also be new district lines.

EBIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Funny how they have the rainbow flag.

This is very lazy concern shilling.

He’s not wrong.

Attached: E2ECB1AB-7D0A-4A52-B5BD-E57C94244A7A.png (800x533, 1.05M)

Would making a twatter and or jewbook handle to try and spam for Rs to turn out and promote things to people like tucker be worth it?

THIS IS A SCOOPMENT

Attached: two scoops awoo.png (627x594, 431K)

Someone get a PA-18 General going. Sucking Trump's dick all day is pointless. Make phone calls for Saccone, tell the voters in PA 18 their daughters will be rapedby Somalis and sons hacked to death by MS-13. Fucking idiots are voting for open borders with Lamb.

Attached: 1520175623976.jpg (640x922, 113K)

U.S. Grants $200 Million Military Sale to Qatar

>Despite Secret Spy Op on American Citizens -- >Qatar gets U.S. war technology despite terror financing, hacks on U.S.

Attached: 1518022015253.jpg (600x631, 81K)

So when is the next rally, I need more

>This is very lazy concern shilling.
user, I ...

> Falling for what in a few months will be 3 years old bait

Yes. and all of PA will be redistricteded in some way by then too. This district might not even exist in November

PA go and vote you mother fuckers, don't give the Dems ANYTHING to celebrate. Do it for TRUMP, do it for /ptg/!!!!!1

Attached: trump-live-and-unscripted.png (897x1000, 839K)

>Howdy Doody BTFO!

Attached: AlsoHim.png (1258x1388, 332K)

GRUG MAKE AMERICA GOOD

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (Year 1) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW!

>President Trump institutes a 25% tariff on steel and a 10% tariff on aluminum - Canada and Mexico exempt at the moment in order to negotiate NAFTA (archive.is/KECYq)
>US Steel CEO: We’re reopening an idled plant and bringing back 500 jobs due to Trump tariffs (archive.is/f7qJv)
>The number of Americans employed is at an all-time hight, topping 155 million (archive.is/nRgGl)
>Black employment and female employment both hit all-time highs in February (archive.is/nRgGl)
>February’s labour force increase is the biggest since 2003 (archive.is/Rmv37)
>The unemployment rate held steady for the 5th straight month (4.1%) - first time in 18 years (archive.is/aq9kX)
>Trump has added nearly 3 million US jobs since being elected (archive.is/cdKhZ)
>West Virginia gives green light to work requirements for food stamps (archive.is/H62Lv)
>The White House has directed the Justice Department to help states partner with local law enforcement to provide "rigorous firearms training to specifically qualified volunteer school personnel" (archive.is/UOZDE)
>Trump Administration Moves To Reshape Who Qualifies For Asylum (archive.is/F06RS)
>Trump to meet with Kim Jong Un by May, talk denuclearization - North Korea to refrain from any further nuclear missile tests (archive.is/EuEpg)
>Kim Jong Un admits to South Korean officials that North Korea is a poor country, economy crippled by Trump sanctions (archive.is/HeC1x)
>Kim Jong Un wants to sign a peace treaty and establish diplomatic relations with the USA, according to South Korean officials (archive.is/4hcvC)

Attached: 1519271993651.jpg (484x443, 56K)

medium kek

Is that right? Interesting
Very low energy

Attached: 1520730954849m.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

go out and vote or you get the horns.

Attached: uhhh guise.jpg (1053x527, 124K)

Someone should tell Eminem that loving other people's children is a crime.

FUUUUGH XDDDD ::::-----DDD I GAND BREADHE XDDD

2:45 p.m. update:Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said his office’s Criminal Justice Division would offer a reward of up to $15,000 for information leading to the arrest of the person or people involved in the package bombs.

"As the investigation continues, the state of Texas will provide any resources necessary to ensure the safety of our citizens, and quickly bring those guilty to justice," he said in a statement.

The governor’s office said to receive the reward, tips must be submitted to Texas Crime Stoppers.

AWOOOOOO youtube.com/watch?v=DI4Z7Dq6Q1g

Attached: 67575755.jpg (282x301, 76K)

VOTE!
O
T
E
!

Attached: spinning awoo.gif (900x900, 1.76M)

>U.S. Grants $200 Million Military Sale to Qatar
>Qatar gets U.S. war technology despite terror financing, hacks on U.S
If these sales include electronic military tech Qatar just paid 200 million for the privilege to be spied upon and, in the event they ever cross the US, to have their military crippled from a kill switch from afar.

There is a reason Assad (for instance) would never want America tech not even if America paid them to take it.

>Some moviegoers disliked Black Panther because they felt Marvel was trying too hard to be politically correct (link in Chinese). While many reviewers on Douban stopped short of leaving overtly racist comments about the film, many discussed their discomfort of being surrounded by so much blackness.

>“Maybe the Chinese are still not used to a film full of black people,” wrote one reviewer on Douban (link in Chinese). The commenter said he had to pinch himself more than 10 times to stay awake during the movie because “Black Panther is black, all the major characters are black, a lot of scenes are black, the car-chasing scene is black—the blackness has really made me drowsy.”

>Another reviewer who came into the theater late made a similar observation: “When I entered the theater, a bunch of black people was fighting in the night… I’ve never been in a theater so dark that I couldn’t find my seat.”

>Someone else said the experience was worse in 3D (link in Chinese): “The film is filled with black actors and actresses. Also, because the film’s colors are a bit dark, it’s nearly a torture for the eyes to watch the film’s 3D version in the theater.”

>It’s yet another reminder of China’s limited exposure to race. Last month, in the annual Lunar New Year TV gala by China’s state broadcaster CCTV, producers had a Chinese actress in blackface and cast a black actor to play a monkey. In October, a Chinese museum hosted an exhibition titled “This is Africa” that juxtaposed images of black people to animals, including monkeys and cheetahs.

DEFEND THIS!

Attached: E0D9BC75-2041-4EAE-9C78-6FAE1534D474.jpg (1392x2184, 1.03M)

>
>REEEE EVERY PA FAG BETTER VOTE

Wow she is beautiful

>yfw we watch Russia kill the EU while safe and comfy at home

Attached: 1520723086212.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Damn straight!

Attached: DamnStraight.png (1258x1432, 425K)

BREADHE MAG! BEADHE!!! LE EBIN XDXDXDXDXDXD

rainbow flag and no anthem. What did they mean by this?

Attached: 2.jpg (720x982, 577K)

oh my god anime is real

I'm not even in PA. It was for Ana.

Attached: 1517504502188.png (485x431, 342K)

Get a job.

The fat fuck isn't going to win in 2020 so why do you retards even bother. The deepstate is just too strong

If America goes to war with anyone besides Israel we will all know Trump's administration has no interest in stopping European Genocide or Globalism. When the People understand their Government refuses to help them RWDS will be formed. But that's what our military is for. Wake up, anons. They are pushing us towards Siege.

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

>hit single
>eminem in current year and not 2000
not sure about that

>raised without gender
>Female clothes
Ok then. Daddy is going to have a little sissy cocksucker pretty soon.

America in 5-10 years will be interesting

Y-Yes, yes sh-she is...

Attached: 1517505041042.jpg (680x357, 18K)

VOTE OR DIE
youtube.com/watch?v=2NmSdu3Yk9M

Attached: vote.jpg (1920x1080, 640K)

The Trump administration has signed off on a new military deal with Qatar to provide it with $197 million in military technology to enhance and upgrade its Air Force, according to the State Department.

freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-grants-200-million-military-sale-qatar-despite-secret-spy-op-american-citizens/

conservativereview.com/articles/u-s-ally-qatar-appears-dangling-information-trump-associates/

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/qataris-opted-not-give-info-kushner-secret-meetings-mueller-n855326

there's a game going here for sure.

That's a neat pile, Russians always have handy stuff around

Damn right it is

Attached: 1520836442582.jpg (680x939, 72K)

To think that morons are calling the movie a success in China

he will win again

I know user. Shes perfect.

Attached: you look like a good joe.webm (1000x414, 2.99M)

Can I go vote in PA too? Dems do it all the time.

funnyjunk.com/Jeb is in the lead/funny-pictures/6004256/

GRUG LOSE LONGTIME GRUG SEAT TO LONGNOSE TRIBE

Attached: asfdfdh.png (609x801, 111K)

still some undecided and high moe

>Rapper turned political activist Eminem took aim at gun owners and the National Rifle Association (NRA) Sunday night while performing his hit single “Nowhere Fast” at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
>“Gun owners clutching their loaded weapons. They love their guns more than our children,” Eminem rhymed while taking the stage at the Forum in Inglewood, California.

Attached: CantTrustOurGovmnt.jpg (1073x1536, 292K)

shes has a pretentious face

bazed chinks

If Rs do it and get caught that's all the media will talk about.

Attached: deserve.png (765x679, 710K)

I'm in love

Attached: literally every dating experiance in my life.jpg (1580x2176, 913K)

I disagree

How can Ryan totally play the part of the disenfranchised lonely dude so well even though he's shacked up with the milfy latina? Somehow he can still reach into that part.

Attached: joi lights cig.webm (1920x800, 1.72M)

Have they called Florida yet?

True. Sucks being the good guys.

Attached: 7c4ec2d92ee886eecdcac571e60e9207.png (1674x420, 47K)

:DDDDD OGAY :DDDD IDS BEDDER NOW XDDDDD FUGGH XDDD gand stob dinging about benis in bagine DDDDDD

BAGINOSAURUS REGS :D

>tfw there are so few households that don't own guns in your state, that there isn't a statistically significant sample

Attached: gun ownership.png (700x1122, 229K)

>subtle racism
>against blacks in China
I mean, really? It's subtle?

>Roman humor
You got a small giggle out of me, Maximilian Donici.

RIGHT IN BENIS

Attached: 54BA3C21-25B8-475C-954E-93A807AE3ABC.jpg (547x650, 365K)

americans are not worthy

bcs he is that

Yup he is too good for us.

We are not.
We are actually gonna aid them, I will rather go with Russian than the whole NATO,EU, and UK

Correct, 65 millions of them are traitors

It makes sense.

Attached: Never forget 1853.png (1056x2492, 230K)

Ryan is /ourguy/ for a reason user. The kind of sadness he portrayed in BR2049 has to come from somewhere deep inside.

DEFEND THIS!!

> In January, Monterrosa told The Outline that she had been abused by a female guard there for months, and that other guards had known about it. Monterrosa had initially published an anonymous letter detailing her abuse in November.
> Then, CoreCivic guards, who were tipped off by an anonymous call, interviewed her. She was also interviewed by ICE officials and the local sheriff’s office.
> “They treated me like I wasn’t a victim — like I was a criminal,” Monterrosa told The Outline. ICE and the sheriff’s office both closed the case.
But in December, the FBI took over Laura’s case from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and went to the detention center to interview her. It’s then that human rights group Grassroots Leadership says ICE and CoreCivic’s retaliation tactics escalated to extreme cruelty:

Then
> Survivor of sexual assault Laura Monterrosa was locked in solitary confinement for 60 hours in Hutto Detention Center this weekend as an act of retaliation by ICE.
> From approximately 11 PM on Friday night to 11 AM Monday morning, Laura was told she would not be released from solitary confinement until she publicly stated that she had not been sexually abused.
> “One ICE Official named Soto specifically demanded Laura call me and tell me she was no longer going to work with us,” said Grassroots Leadership’s Bethany Carson.
> “The ICE official went as far as telling her that he expected her to recant her claim to the media, or else she would be locked up again in solitary confinement indefinitely.”

Top kek
> invade america
> get to star a girl on girl femdom private session for ICE chicks
> get deported

I can fap to that

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 20.26.44.png (841x840, 770K)

why didn't you rural retards vote for a healthy portion of vegetables instead of McDonalds and ice cream

Attached: clinton.png (606x422, 88K)

Oh boy, here we go

Attached: OutsideVid.png (1258x788, 228K)