Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter is up: readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/157/4641/1

oh shit

>teen girl squad finally shows up again
>proceeds to do absolutely nothing

O

MY

It feels a bit less bullshit now that the chapter is out.

There has to be some sort of drawback to Eri's quirk and if it's something like she literally can't stop rewinding that's not that bad.

I'm also glad those earlier spoilers were bullshit and overhaul is not a monkey king.

>the page that save my hero academia

GOODNESS

Give us Lemillion back.

This, I was getting worried. That 100% full cowl + rewind combo is dangerous as fuck. They're literally fighting on the edge.

Eri'll gain control over her quirk and rewind him back to when he still had his.

This series has fallen so far the past year, it's fucking sad.

It's pretty cool that Deku's using Eri as a battery, essentially. 100% Deku also looks cool as fuck, you can see how he'll look when he hits All Might levels.

But, why are people mad? They explained it pretty well that he can only do this with Eri constantly casting a heal on him, in fact, I think if Deku wasn't going 100% right now, he'd be getting turned into dust because Eri can't stop her quirk.

That chapter was pretty short, but I really like the effects on Deku when he uses 100% I just love the idea of so much power welling up inside him that it leaks out his eyes.

If Eri can gain control over her power, can't she rewind all might? Or basically anyone for that matter. Meaning night eye is going to live it looks like.

Ya he would, you can see it on page 16 on his cheeks. It's like his skin is folding into itself.

We don't know what the limits and conditions are. Something that OP needs a fitting drawback.

Calling it now, man. Is gonna happen. I'm even more sure of this than the Walking GPS theory.

DEKU BLANCO

He's also powering up.

Honestly like the idea of him having her as a support in the fight, it makes sense. I'm not naive to think they won't find a way to change Night Eye's future sight, but I'm liking what Deku is doing here.

She miiiight be able to fix Nighteye though honestly I think he'll still keep the All Might style injury and missing arm but live regardless, but it looks like her quirk was causing Deku to disintegrate even though he never got those sort of injuries within recent time. It seems like it does have some ability to heal recent stuff but trends far more towards the 'unmaking' rather than healing.

REWIND

Can anyone tell me if the Mangaka is to blame or Editor-san is, recently past chapters have been nothing but stupid chapters meant to hype up future chapters,thinking they couldn't possibly entertain us without every shit being a cliffhanger, it's like they have given up on making the current story interesting and just wants to keep your interest through anticipation. Are they really that scared to take risks?

Liked the chapter. Still not hot on the 1000 swiss-army-knife applications of Overhauls power, but that's how Horikoshi rolled. Liked the whole setup with Deku taking a different POV on Eris power and how he gradually builds her broken self-esteem back up in the process. Also, nice to see him at 100% for a change, thanks to the little cheat mode.

OH BABY, DEKU MY BOY GONNA GO 100%.

HxHfags on suicide watch

They can just have Deku die and be instantly rewound and it would fulfill the prophecy. I don't actually hate Eris quirk anymore, the drawback is reasonable enough.

>He has to keep OFA at 100% otherwise he will literally get erased from existence
>He could just let Eri go but refuses to do so because he's a fucking hero
>tfw Deku has ascended past the ABSOLUTE MADMAN and has become
>The INFINITE MADMAN

I'd just like it if she either dies, or the VA takes her. She can't have a happy ending, this series desperately needs some real stakes. Everything has always worked out in the end so far.

Minus Aizawa, but who cares.

I'm happy that the "Chisaki wants to turn humans into monkeys" spoiler was fake.

>nothing but stupid chapters meant to hype up future chapters,thinking they couldn't possibly entertain us without every shit being a cliffhanger
It literally always was this way both for BNHA and many other WSJ serializations.
Maybe not as blatantly as right now, but it was there.

>>He has to keep OFA at 100% otherwise he will literally get erased from existence
Nice headcanon.

Eri's quirk should've been memory/amnesia related, and the quirk bullets don't remove your quirk but make you forget you had it.

>She can't have a happy ending, this series desperately needs some real stakes. Everything has always worked out in the end so far.

MHA is largely based on silver age American comics. That the characters can actually win a complete victory without caveats is part of the genre.

>>It seems like it does have some ability to heal recent stuff but trends far more towards the 'unmaking' rather than healing.
This is a really good way to put it. She's not healing Deku's wounds as much as she's just reverting him to a state where he doesn't have them.
They explained this earlier, but Deku at 100% means his body is constantly in a state of complete collapse. He hit 20% earlier and could barely sustain it and said it felt like his bones were being crushed, and he's operating at x5 that right now, while Eri is undoing Deku's 100% injuries at the same rate he was getting them, meaning her Quirk is potent as FUCK.

I think if she touched Nighteye or Mirio for even a second, it would probably do more harm than good.

Worse. They actually helped the villain.

Did you miss the part about him having to continually fuck up his body so she has stuff to rewind, user

Well can't wait for a Animeadaptation in 3 Years. Shits gonna be Gold.

That's literally what he explained at the end of the chapter.

>Eri's power will kill you
>not if I kill myself first

>absolute madman

not a fan of the super saiyan hair
hopefully it looks better in the next chapter when he's moving around

Fucking retard

speedreaders gtfo

>I think if she touched Nighteye or Mirio for even a second, it would probably do more harm than good.
Her quirk does not need constant touch, it was still affecting Deku when he let go of her. If she touched Nighteye or Mirio at all now that her quirk is going it wouldn't stop rewinding until either they don't exist or she dies.

deku is dead

It's not that similar to silver age comics.
Silver age also had a lot of imaginary story issues so you could have consequences.

So... can she basically raise Dead people? Reverting them to a state of living before dying?

>I think if she touched Nighteye or Mirio for even a second, it would probably do more harm than good.
in the case of nigtheye is worth a try dude have a hole in his chest

It's time to read the superior superhero manga, Sup Forumsnon

maybe it has a distance ratio

Would be great if she could heal Dekus arms so he can go back to punching

But they probably won't do that

Might only work on living humans and nothing else

LOLI BACKPACK

>people were actually comparing Eri to Orihime

where are you fags at now?

Why isn't Over Haul rewinding then?

Not seeing your point here. The whole chapter was a payoff fight as we get Deku facing off against Overhaul. Him and Mirio getting to do their stuff one after another is payoff after the let Eri go back then.

If you're hung up about chapter end cliffhangers in general, than maybe you should just take a step back for a while and read chapters in batches, or simply not follow weekly series.

when is he going to come in?

Yeah, fuck this manga. i am done.
Goodbye everyone.

Probably but then they'd be reverted to a state before being born right after that unless you immediately blew her brains out. She can't turn it off herself once activated.

If Eri and Overhaul have a kid(assuming he gets both his parents quirks or a mix) and later said kid gets OFA, would there be anyone able to stop him?

It was never good, you reddit pleb

Bye retard

Kek BnHA now has its very own Orihime. So much for "Hori subverts cliche".

>you cum
>Eri rewind you
a) the cum come back inside you
b) you can let out the same amount of cum

There's probably a quick that lets people switch powers with someone, or becomes etheral,

No you can cum again immediatly since it is you rewinded not the cum. So you cum infinite 100%

There are people that actually spent hours arguing about how her quirk isn't rewind

>you don't break all your bones all the time so you either become a monkey or non existent

>you turn into cum

Hope everyone realises that after this fight, Eri won't be able to be used for at least a decade. She doesn't have a hero license, so she can't use her quirk. It's as simple as that. Eri allows Deku to close the gap between him and Overhaul right now, but after that, by the laws of the series, she goes back to being a little girl.

She touched one of the Nemoto parts. Did you not notice that he doesn't exist anymore?

This chapter pretty much cemented Hori as a hack.

Can she rewind the story back to before Lemillion existed?

So nemoto died twice

Full hype. Why can't it be next week?

She just doesn't have any degree of control. She can't control what part of you she's rewinding. For example, if she had control she could rewind your brain development or your quirk or your aging or your entire life.

Damn...

hownew.ru

He died once and was unborn and erased from existence once. Being Nemoto sucks.

So is she a power up jetpack now?

>>she can rewind anything she touch to nothingness
what a comedy tier power

>Eri rewinded her dad
CURSED

EL DEKU LOCO ABSOLUTO

>>After Deku held her in his arms, Eri ends up with this face

Guys, I think we should call the police

>She doesn't have a hero license, so she can't use her quirk. It's as simple as that.

Eri's quirk is only useful for Deku. Anyone else it would kill outright.

>If Eri and Overhaul have a kid(assuming he gets both his parents quirks or a mix)

It'd be "photoshop, the quirk".

>Edit
>Save
>Undo changes
>Delete

FUCK YEAH DEKU

amazing

It’s a pretty good idea

yea i didn't want to say anything but all this loli hugging left me all diamonds

He probably got stepped on before he poofed

It'd probably kill him too eventually if they don't dequirk her. The rewind effect is apparently permanent until death.

It's pretty great

Given that her quirk doesn't rewind your brain would you turn into a smart monkey then turn into a smart lizard then a smart fish etc?

Eri is going to get shot, isn't she?

I mean right now she basically can't do anything but rewind people into dust. She's way to dangerous to be used. Only reason it works now is that Deku destroys his body faster than her rewinding so she just rewinds him to the state before injury over and over again unable to go further than that. If anything it would be an asspull if she could control her powers in the near future.

>post-touching/delayed Overhauling
Jesus, fuck off Chisaki. is he ging to start to overhaul concepts next chapter?