Why is white privilege so bad in America?

Why is white privilege so bad in America?

Why are black people treated like dirt, like second class citizens?

Attached: 29101419_1974879239271787_4004723809342297113_n.png (640x640, 426K)

>Rosenberg

I think the issue lies a bit deeper than the fact he was white

>white privilege
Doesn't exist. Thanks for playing, maple nigger.

>life in prison for a bag of weed
Obviously a lie

Ones a kike and in some ways contributes to society

The other is a drug dealer and black

Yes, kikes get off way too easy.

>WHITE
>((((ROSENBERG))))
>KEK

>Rosenberg
It's Jewish privilege, not white privilege.

>fails to mention 2 burglary charges and 1 cocaine charge
>4 strikes rule more than lenient
>dude's name is Fate. C'mon...
The (white) guy can do life in prison too for all I care, fuck em

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Attached: 1519952793618.png (801x801, 51K)

>Rosenberg

Fate Winslow is obviously a repeat offender.

Furthermore look at Martin Shkreli, all he did was lie to investor and didn't cost them a scent (in fact they profited millions) He just got sentenced to seven years.

This is dumbass liberal bait to pin the so called "non privalege" against the so called "privalege". Flip the two people around in the picture. Either one of them could get the sentence. Liberals just use skin color in order to blind people of the real issue, which in this case is bad sentencing for crimes. The problem with this situation is that its not about skin color its about unlawful sentecing towards serious crimes vs petty crimes.

did it fuck off

Attached: 1516450525608.png (801x801, 57K)

I think you mean institutional privilege doesn't exist.

Because we're the most attractive race on earth, our civilization are the best, Jesus looks like us we commit less crime and our IQ is 30 Points higher than an Africans. If that isn't privilege I don't know what is.

From a google search, Louisiana has a 4-strikes law and his sale of a controlled substance was his 4th strike.

None of the news stories mention what his previous 3 strikes were for, probably not marijuana.

Attached: 1520461913743.jpg (1280x1920, 360K)

Your Dindu, was convicted of multiple burglaries. The fact that he was caught for 2 means there were many times he was not caught. He was a professional burglar, he broke into peoples homes and was most definitely ready to beat or kill anyone he found in there. The pot was just used as a reason to get him off the streets for good so he could no longer prey on his fellow man. Fucking shitstain. You are peddling fake news, and the Rosenberg thing has nothing to do with white privilege.

"In 1985, at the age of 17, Winslow was convicted of burglary and sentenced to three years. In 1994, at 26, he was charged with the same, this time given 8½ years. In 2004, he was arrested for possession of cocaine, landing him 18 more months in prison."

Attached: !!!!!!!1444473097146.jpg (640x624, 58K)

Both should be assfucked, but the one on the left committed a different crime entirely (bribery was the main offense, sense the latter part is very hard to prove).

Hi Share Blue!!! Nice Try
His name is Seth Rich!

>white
Fuck off leaf.
>a kike
>in some ways contributes to society
No.

>with hard labor
I'm pretty sure this doesn't exist
>Rosenberg
(((white))) privilege

>Why are black people treated like dirt, like second class citizens?
Their drastically lower intelligence and propensity for violence is likely a factor

Attached: Hey_Buddy.jpg (161x239, 21K)

Because there is no "white privilege". There is majority privilege. And whites are the majority in america. Just like gooks are the majority in gookland. And kangz in their kangdoms. As it SHOULD be. You god damn leaf.

Attached: 1505764093132.jpg (1489x1544, 285K)

1 post by this id

White privilege? It exists? sage

>sentenced to life for weeds

That is if you forget he already had three felonies for burglary and cocaine and he sought the police officer out to sell him weed.

>Look! a Jew was treated better than a nigger

Nigger had three priors
>burglary
>burglary
>possession of cocaine
While Rosenberg is a jew.

Don't hit me up with that White privilege bullshit, try to tell that same shit to ma nigga Shkreli who just got locked up for 7 years for making his investors money, some of em even made 3'4 times their money, while there's niggas who literally rape, torture and kill bitches and don't even get 5 years. baka wit this bullshit ass system.

when the cop tried to arrest him, instead of accepting his situation, i'm sure he chimped out

>poor
>in prison
>fresh as fuck haircut
damn.
But lets see. White privelege exists because one entity is more dominant than the other. its like how oils float on top of water. its just on top of it. Because well... It is!

Attached: mussolini autistic gestures.gif (320x240, 925K)

>Potato fag can't read directions

I think you mean idiot. Because black men get (maybe) 5 years for rape, torture and murder...

And yet you still squeal "white privilege" despite the mountains of evidence against that mountain of shit theory.

So you know what, i have better things to do then put up with your BULLSHIT fuck off.

This
Probably it has nothing to do with his prior criminal record or this being his third strike

get raked

it's a nigger so he most likely already had 2 strikes or got 3 in 1 for selling weed, chimping out on arrest and pulled a gun on the cops...

Attached: rake.jpg (960x670, 289K)

>mutt falls for the mother will die in her sleep meme
just because you didnt do crossword puzzles and mazes doesnt mean you gotta be a lil whore about it just be productivly envious

Attached: minion_meme.jpg (1200x1173, 204K)

You do understand that that post was meant to be an ironic depiction of 2 liberals discussing the matter...
I'm really amazed by the lack of understanding what people are trying to say in their posts some Sup Forums goers show these days. You don't understand sarcasm anymore and most of the time it seems like some of you are just looking for things to start angrily ramble in other peoples posts... But you do use the worst of the meme flags so maybe I expect too much of you

because they aren't americans

try this one faggot nigger

Attached: 1520808858870.png (801x801, 35K)

Unreal. Why did the nice man get 4 years and fine? Should have been let off with a light warning.

I don't see white privilege in that picture. I see rich privelege and jew privilege.

Attached: racism.jpg (962x689, 92K)