HAPPENING: AUSTIN MAIL BOMBS

Austin PD LIVE SCANNER:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14439

UPDATES:
cbsaustin.com/news/local/police-package-explodes-at-home-in-east-austin-killing-one-person

kktv.com/content/news/Teen-killed-after-package-explodes-at-Texas-home-476549513.html

kxan.com/2018/03/12/explosion-reported-in-east-austin/

LOCAL MEDIA:
fox7austin.com/video
kxan.com/live-stream/
cbsaustin.com/watch

Attached: freedom-tunnel.jpg (570x340, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwMaTZInxGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck CA

2 people were chased by ??? threatened to choke ???

Wondering if this is related to the guy who got blown up last weekend.

Is Uncle Ted getting a reboot?

somebody give me a sitrep stat

Attached: 1520884608875.jpg (349x464, 30K)

PREVIOUS

PREVIOUS

Attached: 1511663279782.jpg (480x326, 22K)

>Boom baby

OKEY HDSFHSJLFK:SJIOEWKHRFNKO:OJ*(&*)YHF&WG

>I want her dragging me by the ankles and then falling exhausted on top of me.. then we will share her respirator as the smoke and fire ebb ever closer.. then I slip my hand into her coveralls and finger bang her amd jizz myself right before being engulfed in flames

Attached: 1492575499222.jpg (590x536, 46K)

Fpbp. Thread starting out well. Will the madman manage to get away to set off bombs another day?

Austinfag from the last thread here. Posting my views on the shit.

>Quick Rundown?
>Bombings in ATX, one on March 2nd, two today
>2 dead
>2 injured, one critical
>Multiple attacks across 3 weeks
>2 in one day
>all the same method hitting seemingly unrelated targets
>Victims black and Hispanic, but that’s just Austin baybee.

>Theories
>Beaners trying to get back at blacks (likely)
>Gang related (extremely unlikely)
>False flag as a way to pass laws to check mail without warrant (definitely possible, they’d kick out Uber, they’d do anything for the money)
>Terror Attacks against Austin leading up to SXSW
>Hate crime (likely, but that’s always likely these days)

BE CAREFUL OPENING YOUR MAIL AUSTINBROS

Attached: 2E3349C8-49FC-435D-89AB-D017C35B1582.jpg (695x440, 191K)

Cowards always do.

Attached: 1516383120904m.jpg (1024x683, 57K)

Umm...guys?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-13-35-04.png (720x1280, 131K)

Ted Is Back

Attached: 1507612149648.jpg (280x396, 12K)

Yes fuck the Californians who just happens to be all mexicnas moving to other states.

ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuckkkkk

Please be white

My theory is that its one of these half and half mexican/white mutts doing this.

>roommate continuously orders amazon shit

Attached: 1490885751177.jpg (400x400, 92K)

Hmm

>Victims black and Hispanic
I thought they were all niggers.

That’s Dallas, not Austin.
But very interesting

Austinfag here. Finally a habbening here. The first attack was on the 2nd and the police just assumed he was making bombs in his kitchen while his kids were home rofl. The apd is fucking retarded

another (((Cruz)))

Lolol

BAN ASSAULT PACKAGES

Alex Jones says it's either:
>Communists/Antifa
>SXSW related
>Mentally ill white supremacist
>Mexican gang-related

What do YOU think?

Black Hispanics

Unabomber 2; Electric Boogaloo

This but unironically
APD gives me warnings for Tokyo drifting and running lights. They’re soft as hell.

Roll for mentally ill (((white))) supremacist

Attached: 1512370542111.png (662x858, 25K)

>Mentally ill white supremacist
sounds a bit redundant

I try and find Anthony Stephan House in public records and he doesn't show up anywhere

Attached: Tyrese Bogdanoff.jpg (640x531, 44K)

Im placing my bet on omnisexual reptilian Mormons

while posting that a latinx apd officer drove by me lel. this city has aids

either that or amazon has pledged its intelligence to ISIS

This is Antifa's work. It's time not to fight them but to hang them.

inb4 muslim
we have a lot here

>suspicious Amazon packages mentioned on Radio
>3 of them
Interesting, suspect impersonating Amazon Prime Now employee?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwMaTZInxGo

Fuck off you tosser

Attached: 1517619107921.jpg (886x862, 67K)

Anonymous sources CONFIRM that all three bombing victims had recently ordered Tshirts from an online store devoted to internet talk show True Capitalist Radio. Suspect sought for questioning only known as 'Ghost. Situation #DEVELOPING

Attached: ghost.jpg (180x199, 8K)

lol ghost moved out of austin already i
thought

somthing is on lockdown

1. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.

He is in San hambonio. you are not even in the inner circle.

I'll lay 1 to 1 odds that it's a non-white. Any takers?

>dafuq?

Attached: Let_Me_Get_This_Straight.png (477x823, 444K)

Nice b8

>Other info
>Package bombs are hand delivered to doorsteps of victims, nobody has seen the guy, but they did see packages on porch.
>Suspect likely impersonating Amazon Prime Now/other delivery service employee
>March 2nd victim was an SXSW worker

A nigger Jew. It's true!!!

That's because you moved here in 2016 or some shit. I've gotten ticketed many times and even accused of DWI on the word of some idiot cop. They've had to cut back on enforcement because APD clogged up the courts with illegals and niggers.

Attached: 1FF1794D-4160-428A-A970-9B686B9FE3CD.jpg (434x319, 50K)

>moved here
More like I was born here in 1999

> part and parcel
Sadiq Khan is in Austin for the south by southwest pozfest.
Trump should have never given him an exemption to visit the USA. Bigly mistake.

>Heavy spoke with a man named Norrell Waynewood, who spoke very highly of House. He explained that House was the proud father of an 8-year-old daughter whom “he loved more than life.” House was also happily married to a woman who works as an elementary school teacher.

Attached: CIA Bogboy.jpg (498x654, 68K)

Hey Cali look it's dangerous, you guys should go back

also fyi the latest victim was an old hispanic woman so that rules out gangs and black only victims

2. The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological sutfering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy.

He was absolutely right about all of this. We live exceedingly unnatural lives.

emergency a bomb has gone off -heard on scanner just now

>93
>god I miss pre CA days, and pre 2001

Attached: 1518714624841.png (745x909, 267K)

hello bro

You white devil's will not get away with this. Blue wave

>People meet in Dallas
>Arrive to the rendezvous, there a bus waiting
>''change of plan, the event has been changed to Austin at the last minute, didn't notify you because we didn't want you guys to stress about it, now get on the bus, you're still being paid for a job''

This
I faintly heard something like that, is it happening again?

You have to be pretty smart to send bombpackages without blowing yourself or the mailman up. So it can't be a spic..

Sounds like it

REEEEEE ITS GLOWNIGGERS
>MK Zombie or spam?!

Attached: 1519409530067.png (679x632, 253K)

>send
They’re hand delivered. Even more dangerous. Possibly Muslim.

Theyre probably attack area with Local and not like mew York corporate gentrification so antifa is coming to a hood near you and acting like they've lived there for years.

But everyone is so brained washed that capitalism and local business is the corporatism we all hate.

unfortunately this. Gotta be a white guy or muzzie. nigs and spics can't into bombs

package that wasnt there this morning when gentleman left

Maybe some autist is going to be the next Unabomber if so we are in for a treat.

Attached: 1519133772390.png (475x792, 705K)

Could be a Latino as well, mixing is a thing.

yep just heard it

Is it true the victims have been niggers and jews both time?

who is this hero!

Attached: 1472079964142.jpg (864x1105, 249K)

3. If the system breaks down the consequences will still be very painful. But the bigger the system grows the more disastrous the results of its breakdown will be, so if it is to break down it had best break down sooner rather than later.

Blacks and spics, no Jews sadly.

I include them with spics. they're no smarter

why are you reading out the unabomber manifesto?

tfw first guy to die was the bomber

Attached: 180118-F-QH302-0114 CROP.jpg (2000x1230, 410K)

>born in 1999
That still makes you a newfag, user. You wouldn't have been legally driving until 2016 when enforcement was already lax. Nice try though, barely legal twinko.

Maybe we can find a connection in there? I don’t think it’s a deliberate copycat, but they’re similar.

alex jones is such controlled opposition these days its fucking retarded. it's disgusting how he blames the left and whites as a whole and sucks every nigger, jew, and metizo dick he can get.

Fuck if I know

it's clearly the jews false flagging as always.

>roommate has more amazon shiy coming in the next days
JUST

Still better than being a califag who moved here.

woman screaming

LivePD waifu!

when will ted release his hoard of skelegets to hunt down the bombers?

??? injuries

I don’t care what color the Californians coming into our state are. Send ‘em all back, as far as I’m concerned. You never know if a Californian fleeing here is just coming for economic reasons & they’ll shit up the state with California politics, or if it’s someone fleeing California politics who fits in with the local culture better.

Are the packages coming in amazon boxes?

We all know who did dis

Attached: IMG_0780.jpg (750x759, 85K)

Not known, but other suspicious packages had been Amazon.

whys it matter

Package found picked it up moved it in the house and then later moved it in the backyard