It might be your right to own weapons and arm bears but why should it be one of your rights as a human...

It might be your right to own weapons and arm bears but why should it be one of your rights as a human? Guns are tools meant to kill. It doesn't matter if you use them to hunt or if criminals use them to shoot other people, they don't serve any other purpose than killing things.

You wouldn't need a fucking gun for self defense if not literally anyone was allowed to carry one. The US government is already tyrannical in other countries, why is it that no other civilized country in the world feels the need to constantly go into other countries to fuck shit up? Maybe it's time to change your fucking government so you wouldn't need a "right" to weapons so you can overthrow it if they ever decided to fuck you up aswell.

Attached: gun.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XCZ2V4St5t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage.

Attached: 1479857189357.jpg (960x640, 101K)

ok

Guns don't disappear if they're banned.
South America would just sell em like hotcakes to gangs.
Goes to show you have zero understanding of geopolitics or black markets.

You're a fucking idiot. Never reply to me again.

You're mad because I'm right.

>someone tries to kill you for whatever reason
>people are VERY easy to kill
>firearms don't give you a chance

>It might be your right to own weapons and arm bears but why should it be one of your rights as a human?
We have the right to defend ourselves.

>Guns are tools meant to kill. It doesn't matter if you use them to hunt or if criminals use them to shoot other people, they don't serve any other purpose than killing things.
So what?

>You wouldn't need
It's our right. "Need" doesn't factor into our rights.

>a fucking gun for self defense if not literally anyone was allowed to carry one.
Except the government, right? Funny how if you had your way that the only people who'd be armed would be the government and the criminals who chose not to follow the laws.

>The US government is already tyrannical in other countries,
So what makes you think they wouldn't be tyrannical here?

>why is it that no other civilized country in the world feels the need to constantly go into other countries to fuck shit up?
They do...

>Maybe it's time to change your fucking government so you wouldn't need a "right" to weapons so you can overthrow it if they ever decided to fuck you up aswell.
And how would we do that without firearms?

>You're a fucking idiot. Never reply to me again.
You're a fucking coward that can't back up any of its claims.

Some things need to be killed.

Attached: 1520141005796.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

So you're going to overthrow the chinese government?

Among other things.

Attached: 1519795513436.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

>arm bears

Attached: xxxxxj.jpg (499x487, 77K)

A Time for Everything

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:

a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

What do workers gain from their toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet[a] no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him.

There is nothing inherently wrong with killing people. It's the justification that lends the ethical and moral weight behind it being right or wrong. Some people need to be killed others don't.

fuck OPs gayass topic this is an AK thread now. should i buy vepr or arsenal?

>Some people need to be killed others don't.
OP is in the former category.

>You wouldn't need a fucking gun for self defense if not literally anyone was allowed to carry one
What about niggers who are larger than I am and want to rape my wife and murder my family after breaking into my house?

Yes I agree. Because when we banned drink driving, NO ONE drove drunk ever again. When we banned drugs, NO ONE took drugs ever again, when we banned murder, NO ONE ever murdered again.

Do guns make people killers? If that was the case in the US, 55 million gun owners would have killed 55 million people minimum by now but that hasn’t really happened has it? Sad times we live in today, but you can’t really outlaw evil people who want to kill you and the police can’t really get to save your ass all the time, if that was the case, we wouldn’t need homicide detectives at all. Better to do something to protect yourself until help arrives than to have a boy in blue cover up your lifeless corpse.

Killing is 100% organic.

2nd is ment to stop the government getting to much power like the British owned America.
U dummy those are the people who are talking the guns

Are you fucking retarded by any chance? How is any of this equal to banning guns? You are allowed to drink, unless you are saying it would be as easy to get your hands on a gun as it is to get your hands on a bottle of alcohol your argument doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever.

I didn't built this to kill people. Just things.

Attached: Ronnie Barrett.jpg (1440x1800, 529K)

>if no one else was allowed to carry one

Are you retarded? Criminals don't care if they are allowed to carry guns or not, that's why they are CRIMINALS. That is also the reason why law abiding citizens should be able to carry guns, to protect themselves against those who wish to do them harm.

sage

Attached: 1505358491242.png (2000x1359, 421K)

I need one because someone stronger than me, or in greater numbers, or armed with a knife, or acting within the element of surprise, could attack me.
A gun allows me to easily defend myself even from someone trained in martial arts, as long as I have enough of a warning to draw and point it.

Also get the fuck out you city dwelling cuck.
Have you ever run into a female wild boar who thinks you're out to get its young? I have and it was no fucking fun.
I certainly wished I had a fucking rifle with me.

I’m sorry but I’m not going to reply to you as I do not want to be sued by the RSPCA for animal abuse

It's easier. I bought a gun 3 years before I was allowed to buy booze.

>You wouldn't need a fucking gun for self defense if not literally anyone was allowed to carry one
I'm sure theres plenty of women who wished they had a gun when they got raped and/or murdered by an unarmed man. Or how about when 4 people break into your house? You going to battle them off with your sweet martial art skills?

>arm bears
How long until these posts are just non-sequiturs? They're already pretty close. Does your boss know how little he gets for his money?

0/10 even Soros deserves better

just get a bunch of dogs. learn martial arts, its easy, just watch bruce lee movies. you really dont need a gun. what are you so scared of?

Attached: anoosblaster.jpg (570x380, 24K)

Don't ever speak to me or my wife's son again!

Hmph. You peasants actually believe that muskets have a chance against His Majesty's Royal Army? The Crown has at its disposal Cannons, Artillery and Warships. Why, a man can be dispatched from several miles distance, what hope have a few dirty farmers against such military might?

May as well hand over your firearms now, peasant.

Attached: Allan_Ramsay_-_King_George_III_in_coronation_robes_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2433x3801, 2.11M)

There's two kinds of men in this world.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.
You dig.

Attached: Ol Bastard.jpg (247x204, 7K)

Criminals don't get their guns through legal channels.

They get them from the black market. There are corrupt bureaucrats and military overseas who bulk order guns from Brazil, Mexico, Romania, Vietnam, etc.

They buy a million dollars worth of guns with government money and then turn around, sell them to a cartel.

Everyone involved gets paid off. No questions asked. Dogs can't tell the difference between guns and toasters at the docks. They pass through as lawn furniture or car parts.

banning guns would open up new markets in the US.

You'd see more automatic weapons on the streets. Formerly law abiding citizens who played ball with the government will go to biker gangs and street gangs for their protection needs.

angry victims of crimes who can't go to a gun store to get a gun and feel safe will instead look for revenge... build bombs, poison people.

A lot of veterans, third world immigrants, and refugees know how to make bombs will household items.

And black powder is an ancient recipe.

And the USA is a country that's like only 50% white. The coloreds have a less restrained temperament. They'll start blowing themselves up if social order breaks down.

Guns are a necessity.

Typical Liberal left child. When people disagree with their opinion and come up with facts, all they can think about is labeling their opponent as ‘retarded’ or ‘racist’ or some other fancy ass term. Can’t come up with a logical counter argument to support their stance. Really requires a high level of intelligence to behave as such.

Come on, the labeling is getting boring now. We’ve heard it all now from ‘baby killers’ to ‘retards’. Start thinking of actual arguments and not emotional outbursts

Shooting range.

fuck off hippie

I have a right as a human to defend myself from my government.
my government will always have guns.
therefore, I have a right to guns.

facts

For some reason your shithole of a country is the only one that sees it that way and for some reason you have gun violence at the rate of african shitholes.

What is FBI citing 30000 deaths in gun violence? What is 50% suicide rate? What is 25% Police Shootings? What is 24% Gang Violence?
Retard

Attached: stalin god.jpg (640x860, 97K)

the violence is mostly from africans, you low IQ faggot

Fuck off with your hippie flag, you're no hippie. Hippies are suppost to be polite and calm, learn your fucking place you fucking crack smoking tie dye wearing bitch.

They are still in your country, you low IQ faggot.

If you put that much effort into getting a job, you'd probably be a millionaire by now.

>It might be your right to own weapons and arm bears but why should it be one of your rights as a human?

Listen up fag..

Before i got an AR-15 5.56 rifle I tried using a lever action rifle in similar caliber.. using for what? Feral hogs and wild boars..they are declared invasive species here in Texas. They breed like bunnies..spread disease...they raid in dozens... they consistently ruin multiple acres of crops AND destroy your property..all in a SINGLE NIGHT'S RAID!

The AR-15 platform, which is just a semi-auto rifle like the mini-14, is THE solution for controlling these feral beasts..WHY?...cuz it fires rounds of high-velocity projectiles in semi-auto.

Now, who the fuck are you to tell me i can't/shouldn't have one of those tools?

That's just the practical.

Ultimately, It's people like you apoplectic anti-gun fags that motivate me to add to my stockpile..actual assault rifles...WHY?...because you fuckin fags try to get into government positions of power.

Now what?

Go smoke some weed, you low IQ faggot

no shit. and they should be shipped back to africa, watch how fast the crime rates would drop if they were.

So what you're saying is guns not the problem, we need to make black people leave America. Also why are you hiding your flag leaf?

Rethink your life.

>for some reason you have gun violence at the rate of african shitholes.
Hmmm... I wonder why?!

youtu.be/XCZ2V4St5t0

Attached: 1367764092179.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

Ahh, guns. The greatest invention ever, the great equalizer.
No longer does any man have the ability to impose their will on another based on physical strength. The woman doesn't fear the evil in the alley, and even a child can stop a man in their tracks when danger enters their home.

Nothing compares to the terror a transgressor feels when their would be victim has the true power of equality directed at them.

Nice racist memes, faggot.

Attached: black_males_15-35.png (1080x310, 34K)

>The nog on the left with the rebel flag shirt.
Topjej