I'm japanese and i have two sisters, and when i see anime with a romance between the siblings i honestly want to vomit...

I'm japanese and i have two sisters, and when i see anime with a romance between the siblings i honestly want to vomit. when you actually have a sister you realize they are nothing like yuko or suguha. they aren't jealous when you have a girlfriend and you never look at them indecently. someone explain where the whole sister thing came from.

I have three sisters and the thought of being romantically/physically attractive is disgusting. I remember in high school if a friend of mine complimented by sister I would think "....whats wrong with u..."

You both just have ugly sisters and shitty genes.

Probably a "taboo makes shit more exciting" kind of thing.

My sister is fat and ugly. So i have no problem watching wincest.
Would be another story if she was thin and hot probably.

I want to romance your Japanese sisters.

>a Japanese family with three kids

Doubtful

>I'm japanese and I assume it's impossible for someone to like something I don't like

It's almost like everyone's different or some shit, who'da thunk. Don't fall for your sister, it sucks.

Probably a "taboo shit makes it more exciting" kind of thing.

My sister is fat and ugly so i got no problem with watching wincest.
Would be another story if she was thin and hot probably.

my sister literally is thin and pretty decent looking i guess (can't really say, shes my sister) and idk the thought of anything romantic with her is vile. do the people who make incest anime have siblings?

live in amerikkka

Can we switch sisters then? If you dont want yours that is.

you say that as if you have, which sort of scares me

My sister is 11 years older than me, and she is one of my earliest wet dreams. Her tits, are huge!

From what I remember of the cliche, the sisters in earlier works were all non blood related coming from a previous relationship the new mother/father had. All the new shows are basically the same but just with less work put into them, like writing a blood related sister requires less effort in character design than fleshing out a non blood related relationship.

This is just an opinion I have about how it feels this cliche has aged, the more blood related versions these days are probably more to do with the majority of areas accepting it more than they did in earlier years, but I think my point is still valid even with that.

well i guess thats different. my friend who's sister was like 25 when we were in highschool was pretty hot and my friend would steal her phone and jerk it to her nudes.

I love my sister but anyone who is into wincest is 90% likely to be an only child. You just don't think that way.
anyone with a brother, especially an older one, is at least 80% likely to be gay in my experience

I personally don't want to do anything with my sister but I want to fuck my cousin because she is hot as hell.

Okay.

this. except dunno where you get the second part from.

>in my experience
You don't say-

I don't know why you felt the need to pretend to be Japanese for this thread. Do you think that makes it more on-topic?