Why Do Blacks Dominate the Entertainment Industry?

Blacks are only 13% of the population yet represent 50% of the music industry. Blacks are clearly disproportionately represented in the music field and I don't know why. It's almost like there's an agenda behind it pushing them there. Coldplay's music video featured nothing but blacks in their new video despite being a white band

youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI

Attached: coldplay.jpg (1986x1100, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGqIQtpKJJY?list=LLON30DcF-I-koyiR2_KK6dg
youtube.com/watch?v=VhcjYz_0n_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger music is what sells nowadays. Plus it's easy to produce you can make a rap album with just a laptop and a copy of FL studio you pirated. Rock music takes actual skill and multiple people to create.

Rock music is actual shit.

Because ((((((((((((((producers)))))))))))))))) help them out.
Some of the hip-hop is unironically good, but that's mostly old underground stuff.

Part of it is blacks want to be entertainers. They naturally seek a spotlight.

Also they are heavily promoted by the Jewish American entertainment industry. They have very slick marketing and distribution networks that push it all over the globe.

Part of it is Black culture is like candy... it's simple, catchy and fun. It's a natural fit for youth culture.

Black culture is way more complicated than white culture though. White culture is just establishment = good while black culture has more complex history and stuff.

We have better natural rhythm.. better dancers too ;^)

This is a meme.

Old hip hop is no better or more authentic than current hip hop. In fact the newer stuff has progressed far beyond the 80's 90's stuff. A lot of old rap has aged very poorly.

This is what happens when any form becomes obsolete... it becomes the object of esoteric snobbery.

It was better in an older person's memory, because they were young at the time.

Yeah, whatever, dude.
Good music doesn't age.
youtu.be/SGqIQtpKJJY?list=LLON30DcF-I-koyiR2_KK6dg

>bitches, hos, gold rims, 40oz, fat blunts
Wow so deep. So complex.

Attached: C39BC85D-0B83-4CF7-8A73-01155E145A50.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

>different commodities that are constantly changing which will determine your position in the social dominance hierarchy isn't complex
Yeah totally simple, even though as a white person I tried to fit into black culture and was bullied.

>4/4 randomly generated beat that consists of the same electronic hi-hat sound
>random synth/ambient sounds
>auto tuned mumbling

1 gorrillion hits on Jewtube

>even though as a white person I tried to fit into black culture and was bullied.
Cringe.

Nigger music sucks. ALL OF IT. It is the sound of parasites corrupting human civilization. Oh look, they took the Country music station and made it high pay tier... I wonder why. Oh look, they removed all the white musicians who weren't "getin all niggry with it." America is officially a nigger joke thanks to kikery.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhcjYz_0n_Q

Attached: 1411056179021.jpg (500x593, 161K)

Coldplay are fucking terrible you stupid faggot

You are obviously out of your mind.

I walked through a carribean area in my town and it's jarring how limited the culture is.

Every shop is a Jerk chicken restaurant, a music shop, a fashion shop... there literally is nothing else. Beyond food and music and fashion, they don't really do much.

They would never imagine the incredible array of associations and clubs and businesses and hobbies that occur naturally in a European society. The variety of endeavour is limitless.

Blacks don't even seem to have hobbies beyond music and fashion. When they get into acting or filmmaking for example... it seems to be a desire for fame rather than an intrinsic interest in the activity that is the focus.

European society is so unbelievably dynamic and varied that we all just take it for granted. We will all be much power when white people are dispossessed

>you looking at manure and calling it The Sistine chapel
you smoke weed don’t you

Attached: F8A89B47-FCF3-4380-9CE7-5A2B091E8E03.png (2716x1810, 3.34M)

Sistine Chapel is crap. All that wasted resources for an ugly building while the peasants starved.

And no i don't smoke weed

>When they get into acting or filmmaking for example... it seems to be a desire for fame rather than an intrinsic interest in the activity that is the focus.
That's the case with literally all intelligent/developed people. Only autists care about the activity, real people care about the rewards assosciated.

because we bent over backwards trying to be nice and inclusive in the hopes they raise families and work but instead we crashed . we allowed it to happen because of guilt.

You are obviously not white.

I'm Ukrainian, I always considered myself white but I guarantee Sup Forums doesn't./

Ukranian -American. I don't live in Ukraine

>50% of the music industry
just because 50% of the shit music you listen to are full of niggers doesn't mean that the industry as a whole is reflective of that

its easy to create lyrics if the only thing you talk is sex, drugs, money and guns
spanish version of the thing goes skkkrraa has already 150M views and 1M likes

Because the show "Friends" didn't have any bl*cks and someone complained enough. Now it's a law that every show, documentary and has to have bl*cks prominently featured.

Name any good music not made by niggers.

I heard it put perfectly once.

"Niggers are the mess on the floor, Jews are the hole in the roof."

If you don't understand what is meant by that you are disconnected with reality. If you are angered at me by quoting it either you are an idiot or evil.

By the time their experiment is done it will be too late. Maybe they plan to run the west as a giant slave ship with the headquarters in Tel Aviv where they can rest safely thanks to the blood of our dead sons. I'm not sure, every place that has already turned is gone for good, but they just bury the evidence and move on to the next one. And fuck you and fuck what you've done.

Because jews control the entertainment industry, listen to they don't really care about us by michael jackson

All good music

Jews have an obsession with the negro and use them as golem.

>and stuff

>12 girls band - no words
>all the other good music out there
the only good black music is Blues or RnB

t. Nigger

How did it take so long for someone to say it?