Stormy Daniels Interview Predictions

There must be a reason why Trump is so much more afraid of this alleged affair than previous allegations of sexual assault. Remember, sexual assault is obviously much worse than an affair, but Trump is being much more defensive against Daniel's allegations. It only leads to one reason: she has physical proof. Probably texts or something like that.

I can't wait.

Attached: 346.jpg (1152x1686, 602K)

The funniest thing about this story is that I feel like nobody cares. It seems like theres way too many big things going on right now to even spare a moment to pay attention to yet another obvious plot to try and bring down the President.

Remember about a month ago a book was supposed to destroy Trump? Yeah me neither

>cohen

Then why try to stop her from speaking?

Because they can.

I don't think Trump has said anything about it, and the revelation that Donald Trump might be a womanizer isn't exactly shocking.

meh. we'll see.

she'll reveal the true size of his penis (which correlates to hand size)

What kind of parent names their daughter 'Stormy'!

Comical that the democrats are all hung up about a sex 'scandal'.... how things have changed over the last decade or so.

>Stormy Daniels Interview Predictions

Trump got an abortion with her and covered it up

Does anyone actually care?
I guess its a nice distraction from Trump pulling off one of the best negotiations with a hostile nation - north korea.
These pedophiles are desperate to oust Trump but it will never happen, they will face we the people for their heinous crimes.

Attached: 1520678603230.jpg (1000x669, 158K)

Bitch get almost $200,000 G's for the simple act of shutting her fucking mouth.

She finds it impossible.

She HAS to blather.

You could kys.

What’s amazing to me, is that this professional whore can’t seem to see the big picture of incredible world events and politics going on around her. She can’t spare a single moment and say “gee, maybe the greatest peace negotiation of the century isn’t worth me talking about the time I was sucking Trumps dick.”

The 19th amendment was a mistake.

I predict there is no interview and Trump ends up suing her for whatever cum stained money she has left.

Your post is speculation, mixed with opinion, peppered with conjecture and topped with a bullshit cherry.

I find it hilarious the attacks from the left have resorted to Donald having too much consentual sex.

gosh.

i wonder who else stormy daniels has dirt on.

it's almost like trump *wants* her subpoenaed.

Even loud mouths get the attention of stupid people.

DRUMF IS DONE FOR GUYS!!!1