Yosuga no sora

I can't believe people just write this anime off, because it has a little incest in it.

It's barely even ecchi. Instead it's a very deep story and thought-provoking anime. Instead of just sexualizing, it makes you think what plays into such a relationship and what consequences it has.

Also the OST is amazing. I almost cry everytime it plays.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whuSoyYQuRk
youtube.com/watch?v=juqBgpg19QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody writes this off, also you can't spell twincest without wincest

People wrote it off because it came out the same period as Amagami, and most people consider it superior to YnS

Does it have nudity and true love?

>it makes you think what plays into such a relationship and what consequences it has

It shows that you should never reveal your unique relationship to others. Kyousuke in Oreimo did the very same mistake.

I also don't understand why usually in anime when siblings are eating lunch together at school, it's considered like they are having sex?? like what the fuck is the thought process behind this stupid as fuck shit.

Reminder that in VN everyone accept them upon finding out.

i consider yns a masterpiece

Why doesn't he lock the door when banging his sister?

Also did somebody play the games or read the novel? Do they end up drowning or not?

Amagami is shit, Miyu isn't even choice.

What a coincidence, the ED was running through my head since this morning.
The OST is pretty god-like for what the show is.

Never played VN, probably just bad ending.

Stop normalizing incest.

>incest
Such an outdated word, it's nowadays genetic sexual attraction in other words, perfectly normal.

>Why doesn't he lock the door when banging his sister?
They were too horny to care. Also, as NNB showed, they don't lock doors in the countryside.
>Do they end up drowning or not?
FOR FUCK'S SAKE EVERY TIME
No, they don't. Sora, despite being physically weak, is pretty fit swimmer, as demonstrated when she saves Haru from drowning in the school pool much to everyone's surprise. So she saves him again the final, they fuck and go on a normal vacation somewhere in the Northern Europe instead of eloping.
Also, their friends accept them instead of "incest is bad Tokyo bill hurr-durr". No bad endings either, it's anime original thing to not portray incest as a good thing so that it can actually be shown on TV.

It is the opposite. It shows how weird and disturbing it can be, instead of handling it like a fetish.

However it does have a different perspective on it, in which the poor siblings are not at fault for their feelings.

So Nao essentially raped Haru when they were younger?

Pretty well summed up.

yes. that is why he grows up to be such a manwhore.

This was the exact moment when I knew I was in for something good

>omnibus
>manwhore

I watched It for loli dicking, it was boring as fuck and barely had any dicking it so I dropped it

>barely any dicking

I liked it.

Yeah the OST is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=whuSoyYQuRk
youtube.com/watch?v=juqBgpg19QM

t. Kirinofaggot

In the VN Sora went full girlfriend mode with Haruka so it was pretty obvious, probably in the anime as well but that scene was very rushed (and in the anime Haru was also researching incest in the library and prez saw it).

>deep inside his sister lol
That comment still makes me laugh

>Haru was also researching incest in the library and prez saw it

He's not a smart man, is he?

He was just overexcited with this new world of possibilities.

I wonder who could behind this post.

>The phenomenon of genetic sexual attraction is sexual attraction between two close relatives. It’s believed to be triggered when two family members are estranged early in life.

Was it ever stated why exactly Sora spent so much time at the hospital when she was younger?

nothing explicit I believe, probably just some illness that made her weak as a kid but she got better, enough that she's actually quite strong as iirc she once managed to push something while haru and some of the girls were in it. sora's just lazy.

No, it was just an unnamed fictional disease which she got 100% better in the VN but not as much in the anime.

I like the music.

I believe she did get better, sora's just being lazy.

please you are dangerous to modern society

She did get lots of fevers during the anime. Though it might be because of her bad habits.

I like the backgrounds.

It's been a while since I watched but the anime loops after 3-4 episodes and a new girl's arc starts. So her getting sick may just have happened once

The omnibus format ruined it

It's a vn adaptation, what did you expect

>search for YnS doujins
>it's all NTR

There's plenty of VN adaptations that follow a single arc format, though

"I know about other things. If I get pregnant, we could just..."

Holy fucking shit.

It is by far the best anime with incest as it's main subject, and the 2nd best omnibus anime behind Amagami. It plays with the subject quite well, exploring the reasons and consequences that could lead to such event. The routes prior to the main one help to slowly help to build up the relation of the two siblings while by themselves are "neat" short love stories, but not short enough to feel rushed like Photo Kano or that horrible Grisaia adaptation did (probably since YnS has less girls to work with, so more time with each of them is spent). I also love how they actually went with sex scenes in the show, it added an extra and very welcome catharsis to the romance than the typical "kiss, and now we are a couple, the end. Yay!" most anime do.

It's not in my top10, but it sure is AOTS of whatever season it aired in (it think it was summer or fall)

is that in the VN?

>It's not in my top10, but it sure is AOTS of whatever season it aired in (it think it was summer or fall)

Wasn't even the best incest story that season famalam.

>muh society
society is the biggest cancer

you better be talking about some obscure shit I don't know and not Oreimo

It's deep enough to make me gut laugh every time I see the scene where they're boning in the hallway.

Truly a thinking man's anime.

It's ok except the ending where they both died ruined it

>they both died

>two teenagers with no money go vacationing in europe

Nice fanfiction

Yes. died of old age surrounded by their kids and grandkids (which are possibly incestuous themselves).

>no money
Their parents' friend invited them, you filthy secondary.

There is a sequel, and they are half european anyway. One of their mother's estonian colleagues paid all costs, and Sora can even talk her mother's language.

They sent their friends a text message saying that an old friend of their father sent them some money or got them a place to stay or whatever. They couldn't have sent the text if they really drowned in that lake and I seriously doubt Haru had the time or the presence of mind to make that shit up and send them the text before killing himself, just so that they're at ease.

inb4 "Sora's toy"
they bought a new one

>Sora, despite being physically weak, is pretty fit swimmer, as demonstrated when she saves Haru from drowning in the school pool much to everyone's surprise
That only happens in the VN and manga, though

what is this called? I'vve never seen it

That sounds too good to be true. Sounds like a pseudo happy end and they are sitting in the train to heaven

>anime adaptation is omnibus trying to squeeze all the girls' routes in 12 episodes
>surprised that something didn't fit

Yosuga no Sora manga

And the sequel is the Haruka na Sora fandisk.

Well, in the vn they canonically survive. In the anime it's kinda ambiguous but there's no explanation for the text message the rest of them got, except that they must've survived.

>even with a bait OP YnS threads can't get to the 100 replies
Well, ganbatte.

>it makes you think what plays into such a relationship and what consequences it has.

But YnS dont have consequences, only class president care about the incest because she never get the penis in any timeline.

Because of their relationship they couldn't get adopted by the other family members, and Haruka will probably suffer a lot of prejudice when he needs to drop out of school and get a job because they were running out of the insurance money from their parent's death.

You cant hide the fact you are fucking you sibling. No in countryside or big cities.
>I also don't understand why usually in anime when siblings are eating lunch together at school, it's considered like they are having sex?

it´s a low birthrate society when everybody are single child. Siblings in animes always are ultra-rare except if are twins.

>tfw no torrent for the ost
I'm hurting

>Sup Forums thinks YnS is good now

Is Sup Forums retarded?

YnS is a garbage romance, incest notwithstanding.

The girls literally just throw themselves at MC.

>now
get the fuck out newfag

It's just hentai game adaptation, don't worry about the plot too much

It's on nyaa, you gay kid

>implying it's unrealistic to all those japanese bumpkin girls not getting attracted to alpha handsome non virgin half european city boy. Besides two of them are his childhood friends and one is a slutty desperate maid.

It's
a
HENTAI
game
Besides a couple of retards nobody takes it seriously.

>non virgin
He got raped by a titcow as a kid, he even had to ask Sora where to put his dick. He may aswell be a virgin

Wait so some never before mentioned family friend decides to bail them out and support their incestuous lifestyle without even showing up in person? What an asspull

Because it's his own damn house. Rude bitches they are to waltz in without ringing the doorbell or something.

>bail them out
It was just a trip completely unrelated to anything in the show, they come back shortly after.

Does the manga only cover Sora's arc? All the sites I checked only have 14 chapters and that seems awfullly short

Yes, only hers and only YnS (not HnS).

one can only dream user.

I know Sora says that in the anime. Hammered a blow on my psyche along with all the other fucked up shit which came together to deeply disgust me.

Thanks

user I will suck your dick right now. I have been looking for a torrent of the ost for years and the places that did have it didn't have enough seeders. I'm assuming some guy just re-uploaded it and there are enough seeders now that I can actually get it. Thank you user, if there is anything I can do I will serve you like a master.

no problem, user. enjoy

So, does Sora get pregnant in the fandisk or not?

No.

Yahiro's route in HnS was adorable, shame they didn't do an OVA of some of her events.

Isn't she a grown-up drunk who took in Akira? How is she possibly a love interest for Haru?

Because she needs love too.

Poor man's Koi Kaze

Even so the VN shits all over it.

>Op talk about Yosuga no sora anime
>Descrives Yosuga no sora Manga

Are you a bait of just fucking retarded?!

>some never before mentioned family friend decides to bail them out and support their incestuous lifestyle without even showing up in person

Seems like a worthy investment.

Are you having a stroke or something?