wasabisyrup.com/archives/dRTr7H-SWUY

Spooky stuff

I recognize that bulge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Winner of this chapter: Urara.

Can't dump right now, but this was a fun chapter. Got progressively more ridiculous.

I'll do it. Gimme a minute to download raws.

page 3

>love pantyhose
>only shit girl wears them
fug

>Sagiri shit
I will cut you nigga and then I will stitch you together again so I can repeat the process

That delinquent girl is very cute but I can't possibly be baited into reading this clearly bad manga.

And done

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Thanks for the dump.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE

Usually not a leggings/stockings guy, but the way she stands and her orientation of the feet do things to me.

Does Kogarashi like Sagiri the best?
Why is he blushing like that?

Then don't. I don't see the point of your post at all.

Seems like they just brought up he was there, and he felt awkward they were gonna test it with him there, even if he wasn't gonna look anyway.

>gook scans
>raws

0/10 not ecchi enough

>not getting turned on by bulges

You should isekai yourself tripfag scum.

Urara is so underrated.

>cat has to share a spread with that thing

This injustice shall not be tolerated.

wow man, Yuuna isn't that bad

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

I want to fuck that cat in the ass.

Also I guess this a gonna be a multi-chapter thing, it has a 1 in the title. I mean it makes sense if it's supposed to be the 7 mysteries of the school or something.

Why can't Shokugeki be just like this? Damn that's all it was good for anyway.

like it matters, it's all moonspeak

We got early raws this week too? Sweet.
Waiting for your dump user.

Sounds likely. It'd be odd to mention 7 mysteries of the school, then spend an entire chapter on one of them, then not cover the others in subsequent chapters.

bitch whatchu say bout sagiri?

I feel like the girls blushed too hard, considering Kogarashi wasn't even watching.

Kogarashi best girl.

Looks like next chapter is a Sensei chapter

>good girls
>great MC
>ecchi
> no waifuwars
>no denialfags
Best harem manga out there.

P U F F Y V U L V A

squinty girls are love

Makes sense. It wouldn't be surprising for one of the mysteries of the school to involve the half-succubus teacher.

>tfw cat will never sit on your face

>mfw the mystery involves teenage pregnancy
>mfw no face

>Yuuna saying くる
>Coming out of a TV

This shit's still going on ?! Have they resolved the part where she's turning into an evil ghost due to the fact that the guy stopped the sage form doing his job ?

I was kinda expecting all of them to be caused by one of the Yuragi residents.

Yeah, cause she's around people who can see her at all times, she's still got her morals, and will be unlikely to lose them.

Well that's kinda anti-climatic. But I can't say I expected much

The series is still selling fine. and it even has a stage event for this year's Jump Festa.

NANI

Glorious Yuuna Ass!

They sort of discussed it back in chapter 30. It seems turning into an evil spirit isn't something that happens spontaneously. Rather it's more a function of a spirit being left isolated and lonely, until they cease to care about obeying human morals. Presumably resentment and madness of isolation also play a role here.

As Yuuna isn't isolated and has friends and people she can interact with, she's unlikely to turn into an evil spirit as long as they're around. As such Kogarashi quietly resolved to himself to stay with Yuuna until she passes on, so that she won't become an evil spirit.

Anime will change all of that.
Enjoy these threads while they're still comfy.

We just have to believe.

We just have to believe an anime won't happen. Keep strong.

Tsugumomo threads stayed almost the same after the anime.
We mostly told any newshitter or shipper to fuck off.

I wouldn't mind an anime personally, I just think we have to believe that the community won't get too corrupted. Most manga of this genre already have a ton of arguing, even before anime, so it's not impossible that things don't get too bad.

Bokuben is going down a dangerous path. Ghost tits may not be able to escape an anime.

I think Bokuben threads got kinda bad when the third girl was introduced and started hogging a lot of screentime. Even though it's evened out more, I don't think the bitter taste ever fully disappeared, and it shows.

Is this shit worth reading?

This is now the closest we'll ever get to a genderbent Kogarashi chapter.

The question gets asked a lot. It's fun, but it may just depend on your taste.

No, fuck off.

Is there some kind of overarching plot or is it slice of life? How is the MC?

Yeah, there's some plot in-between the SoL. Also a sense of progression of time. People like the MC, he's kinda OP cause he got possessed by a lot of expert's ghosts, but he's a nice dude.

Nice, I will check it out. Thanks.

If I recall, people feel it comes into its own by around chapter 15 or so.

Maybe succubus sensei attended the high school before.

I love Hougi's eyes

I never wanted to see any of these girls sad.
Why you do this to me mangaka-san? ;_;

Does she seriously think she stands a chance?

She's kinda crazy, or maybe just way too sheltered. And Kogarashi has shown to be probably too forgiving. Combination of the two gives her at least the idea. I'm sure if it was a harem ending she'd be included at least.

Only way for her to even possibly win solo would be for Kogarashi to feel bad cause she didn't grow up right or something.

The clock is ticking.

I guess I can look forward to this. We've hadn't had an arc in a while.

You think it'll stick to one mystery per chapter, or start doubling up?

Everytime we got pure fanservice chapters in a row, we got a plot chapter to compensate.
Probably we will get some other PLOT misteries, then serious chapters to make the actual plot advance. These serious ones will be dub.

Wonder what plot it'd push. Guess there's no way to really tell, unless it's just gonna be romantic progress with one or a few girls.

It'd be great if it somehow leads up to Yuuna's past.

I think the conference chapter was the serious plot chapter for this round.

I think that was the serious chapter for the previous round. And that one round had heavy PLOT chapters.

they pushed her down a well

I wonder if Yuuna'll turn more evil/vengeful if she remembers what happened to her?

>Still no Chisaki and Kogarashi focused chapters
HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I WAIT also Chisaki + Mom and Kogarashi doujin translated when?

It's almost a given the amount of foreshadowing this series does for Yuuna to become a evil spirit. I just hope its not because lost the Kogarashibowl.