Netjuu no Susume

Who wrote this show and how did they know how to make me feel maximum pain and regret?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=142198
sakugabooru.com/post/show/40266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor clone of Gin no Guardian

Need Webm of this

Any other NEETs afraid of what life is going to be like at 30?

It just starts at 30.

There was a skipped part in horriblesubs.
Where can I watch the rest ?

>implying gin no guardian is original in even a single detail

You need to watch at least 20 anime before posting on Sup Forums.

What part?

My plan is to become a neet at 30.

She met with the supermarket guy. He recognized the game card she bought and was about to ask her if she played too, but got called back by the store manager before that happened.

Is this actually good or is it like Netoge no Yome?

Thanks!

It'll be like how your life is now except you can feel your skin is starting to give up but don't worry other people will hardly notice. Don't smile too hard though haha.

I prefer this.

Don't know about Netoge, but it's pretty mediocre outside of the real-life segments. Watch it if you want to see 5 minutes of a cute cake and the rest spent on boring MMO characters.

Yeah, I wish the majority was spent on the real life segments with the MMO just showing up occasionally. Hopefully the balance will change as the show goes on.

That's a terrible idea. You guys have terrible ideas, but that doesn't mean you're terrible people. Just well meaning people who can think worth shit.

I think the opening is the best one this season.

They are correct. It would be a better show without MMO element at all, just being about cute cake lady

your completely wrong because that kills the whole premise of the show and at thatp oint youre just writing a different show. you cant just do that. are you absoultely crazy? that's a different show jesus christ holy shito them playing a mmo and being gender reversed is an intrisinctical undivisable part of the show. are you fucking crazy?
Fucking get out of here. Go make a thread about your OC anime.

Well that'd be sort of odd to do without it all together since a big part of the show is the MC's online relationships and how they'll affect her real life.

The MMO segments are necessary for the whole thing to work. Sasuga dumb cakefags.

No. It could be a story about woman joining a random LINE Chatroom. MMO has zero significance in this story and setting aside the glorified chatroom aspect.

Could be even "twitter romance" for that sake

How about fucking not. You have Gamers for that.

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko Janai to Omotta? is superior MMO girlfriend anime - its actually has fun comedy elements, and actual MMO jokes and events. This however - is a plain standard unexpected encounter cake romance.

Ok but your argument is still worthless because you were arguing in favor of removing the online component all together instead of replacing it with something else so this is just a big strawman you're building lol.
Do you want them to dedicate an equal amount of time to them having an online relationship on Skype or some online forum? That wasn't what you were arguing for was it?
"the mmo segments are boring. I want them to just focus in the real life aspects" was what you were saying.

Here you go

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=142198

Two sisters sign up for a dating website under pseudonyms. They mesh well together and meet up for a date where they discover that the person they were flirting with online was their sister and that sister was a lesbian. They decide to go on their date anyway...

I don't think it should remove the MMO parts entirely, I just wish it weren't most of the show is all. I look forward to future episodes hopefully spending more time in real life as the characters get closer.

what the heck are you talking about now? whats the point of linking that?

I would love a proper MMO sol anime, like
>A Certain Middle-Aged Man’s VRMMO Activity Log

I just feel that in this particular case, the story would work better indeed with more focus on her actual character - as most online scenes and her male character dont feel significant other than for sake of easily resolvable misunderstanding.

I think the MMO parts keep it from being too depressing.

Best time of the week.

Why is his room so empty? wheres the PC?

Don't bother. You're talking to a retard who can't read.

Tie in pocket. a bold fashion statement.

Its time.

It's to stop it getting in his food you plebian.

Want to know already who hurt the cake.

So, they both know they're adult woman and adult man?
When this happened?

Is he one of those stalkers?

Look at this guy so intimate with Morimori-chan.

Are you fucking stupid or do you not pay attention to the show you're watching?

Is this really the appropriate reaction for microtransactions?

This is worse than santa not being real.

This show makes me happy.

THEY FINALLY REVEALED THAT HE IS THE HEALER SLUT

Did Crunchy cut content this episode too? Do I need to go for the raws?

This cake is distressed Sup Forums, what do you do?

Oooooh, I get it now (been watching too much stuff).
But still, this huge amounts of coincidences annoys me a little bit. They worked to the same company, at the same building, they play the same game, at the same clan, they even meet outside by chance...
Hope this story can still surprise me.

Ask her out on a daito

>as most online scenes and her male character dont feel significant other than for sake of easily resolvable misunderstanding.

Thank you for saying what I couldn't put into words. This is definitely the reason why I don't really like the MMO parts. Well, at least half of it.

Thought this was hilarious when they showed it. Didn't expect a fujoshi show to redpill its viewers on blood types, since Japan loves that shit.

TSUKETA KAMEN NI RISOU NO JIBUN

cold cake

Why doesnt she just wear gloves

Surprised to see people so cold on this anime.

Oh well, its AOTS for me so far.

I'd keep her hands warm by wrapping them around my dick

What are you talking about?

I do wonder how much money she saved up to sustain her NEET lifestyle, or is she even worried at all that it'll run out at some point. If she's spending on point cards close to every food trip she much not be that frugal or have much worry that she's running out of money.

S L U T
L
U
T

Why does she do that anyways? She doesnt have pets or anything

At the start of the thread it seemed like people weren't digging this that much.

I enjoy the MMO sections too.

>10 episodes

I wonder if I'll make it into wizardhood
Only 3 years left

Her hair is basically a pet.

I dunno, its the perfect kind of show for friday evening for me. It makes me feel nice and relaxed.

Post more Lilly pls.

>after graduating probably immediately did nothing but work at her job until she was thirty
>must have gotten a fairly well off position in the company
>single, lives in a fairly-cheap looking apartment and buys mostly convenience store shit
She's definitely saved a fuckton.

Does anyone like this show who didn't play a MMO? The show really brings me back to my MMO days playing with a small, comfy group of internet friends.

I don't want her to become a whale ;_;

So young. 8 months for me.

I want to take this cute cake on a date, a nice dinner, maybe a movie, take her back to my place and then just play video games or something, take it slow, yknow?

It hits a lot of spots for Sup Forumsnons I'd like to think. For the MMOfags, the NEETs, the wagecucks, and the depressed near wizards.

>Does anyone like this show who didn't play a MMO?
Yeah, I think it's a pleasant watch. I've only touched TERA once or twice.

I like the show because it reminds me of the stuff that was airing 10 years ago more than current stuff. Everything from the OP and ED to the characters is one big nostalgia wave.

Hot damn this ED is so good.

>take it slow, yknow?
I think I know that you mean. slow sex, none of that rapid pistoning motion.

Such a massive heal slut.

Unlike Netoge, the characters are not retarded (wo)manchildren in this one.

LILY-CHAN!

I used to know this exact feel.

They are children though.

>MMOs will never be good again

The room mirrors his life.
DEEP

How many people has she partnered up with?

>more tripfags
Christ, you people are springing up like weeds.

What a slut

Why? It's better than starving yourself to death.

Finally anime acknowledges this.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/40266

It's my ambition to make Net-juu threads full of as many tripfriends as possible.