Bnha 157

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/157/4641/1

O

WHERE THE FUCK DID NEJIRE GO
SHE LITERALLY JUST DISSAPEARED
AND NOBODY HAS EVEN BROUGHT IT UP

How come overhaul didnt use twice's quirk to massproduce bullets?
Literally undefendable

Getting mindbroken by twice

MY

MONKEY

REWIND

QUIRK

Who is Nejire?

>bring the girls down stairs
>they don't even job they just are there to make the big bad stonger
What happened in this series that Deku is the only one who can get shit done?

WA MOU SHINDEIRU

O MY SPEEDREADING QUIRK

You talk like it's a bad thing that we got the side character nonsense out of the way.

A single Twice can only produce two clones at any one time. At best he'd be able to produce two bullets, and if he stops using his quirk the bullets and their contents would disappear, leading to the quirk being restored.

Deku can't get shit done either.

fags who thought it was a mistranslation btfo

Literally who?

>>speed reading
>when she wasn't in the fucking chapter

>yfw the real reason Nighteye felt despair was due to his vision of the incessant shitposting that the next few chapters would cause

I really can't see it as an asspull. This has been what was foreshadow ever since. Why are people reacting like this now? Also, it looks like She can't actually heal Mirio anyway.

>the artwork this chapter
good shit

>when she wasn't in the fucking chapter
Yeah because this is the only chapter of BNHA to ever exist and there's no way another chapter was around last week the answer to what happened to Nejire.

>Her power is to unleash her own vitality
>FOR SOME REASON it comes out twisted

How much more obvious do they need to make it she is the traitor.

Grapefag is on his period.
Hiatus period.

Jesus what a garbage chapter. Looks like BNHA is only headed towards a downward spiral now. The fate of all long running shonen I suppose.

Brah the large cast of characters is half of the appeal to me in the series. I'll still enjoy the 1v1 like in the summer camp but having all these new characters designed to lose is just boring as fuck

Because people have been predicting an asspull for a while now. And if you don't get what you predict you can just pretend it is so you are not wrong.

>This has been what was foreshadow ever since.
Where?

What is Rewind a better quirk for: heroism or villainy?

This is some garbage-tier writing

Reminder that shitposters were doing the same for Deku using 20%. This is just he next thing they're gonna force.

He should be able to clone the cloned shit though, he did it to himself

People keep on calling it an asspull but in reality it's just a mediocre plot device

Just call it devolve already, rewind doesn't make much sense in application.

I want a suicide squad esque spinoff starring the 8 Expendables

It isn't. Stop replying bait, for god sakes.

I still done get how they were able to use Eri's body to make bullets that specifically target quirks when it seems she more regresses on a different level

bakugou should just take over as MC

Yes, he can make a clone of a clone, but he can still only make two bullets. If he made clones of himself he'd be able to make more bullets, but that still wouldn't solve the issue that once they stop using their quirk to make a bullet, the bullet's effect will wear off.

>speedreaader

Quirks were considered an evolution from the beginning, it literally says in the first fucking chapter.

We will see when Shiggy catches her.

>"K-KACHAN IS AMAZING"
Always gets me to chuckle

>any criticism is bait
Are you serious? If you just want a circlejerk about how great this series is go fuck off somewhere else.

Her quirk devolves things.
Quirks are the next step of evolution
Makes sense to me

>Overhaul literally says Eri's quirk can devolve people
>The previous evolutionary form of humans was quirkless people

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>deku breaks his limbs again
>whatever control he has is fucking useless so better go back to being a clueless self harming retard like 150 chapters ago
>it's ok though lolihime will reject him being a useless bumbling failure of a protagonist
>ochako literally gets reduced to hinata status
>guess losing an arm and getting a fucking hole punched through your chest is no big deal for nighteye, all might and best jeanist are fucking pussies
>oh cool chisaki turned into a hollow
this didn't even have the courtesy to wait for chapter 200 to become unsalvageable like naruto

Using a lot of trial and error probably.

...Why does she have a horn? how is that horn related to her quirk?

>clueless self harming
No this is controlled self-harming. Sort of like his fight with Todoroki. Or putting his floppy arm into Muscular

It's one that's pretty equally applicable. Though a hero team that also included pause, play, and fast forward would be better than a group of villains with those powers.

She's a unicorn.

>O
>spanics posts
>posts calling "asspull" something that isn't
>criticism
Ok, user.

Shes filthy mutant thats why

How are Mina's horns related to her quirk?

I mean but how the fuck are you supposed to figure out what it'll do? Rewinding the bones or undoing generations of evolution

user, she's already a demon.

PROPERTIES

Horikoshi is really the Kubo of our generation

he has a convenient underage plot device attached to his back, he isn't controlling shit himself

Most quirks are bullshit if you go like that.
How is Stain able to freeze you when HE consumes your blood away from you?

>Why does Mina have pink skin and black sclera
>Why does Cementoss look like rock grimace?
>Why do half of the characters fucking look weird?

This. It feels like all sense of weight has been removed from this series and it devolved (pun not intended) to a typical shonen with multi transformation villains, useless side characters/female characters and invincible MC. Can't wait for SPORTS ARC #55! right after too.

Mutations don't have to relate to the quirk, Mina's horns and skin don't relate to her quirk, sadrock's appearance has nothing to do with talking to animals. Also horns are cute.

OF BOTH

No she is an uncontrolled ball of rewinding right now. If he doesn't hurt himself he gets ripped apart like her dad.

So go read Gantz and leave people who aren't delusional in peace.

I don't know, she's like some kind of alien semen demon.

REWINDING

What's the point of having Eri be saved by heroes?
Seriously, even if the fucking VA get her now, she's on the hero side, there's no way they can fucking even use her power.
>tfw hori will never write the chapter where the VA kidnap her and she just gets instantly decayed about Shiggy because he hates kids or some shit
Just fucking write her deus ex machina looking ass out of the story, hori.

The only fucking logical way her story can continue without her being a fucking pocket healer is by having the government take her "some place safe" and just do what OH did and set up a future arc.

AND

Alright I guess I'll just concede. I'm just annoyed by this arc and I can't put my finger on it, the whole thing just feels off to me

I was hoping this series wouldn't end up like this, but a shonen is a shonen at the end of the day. This stuff is unavoidable.

>All these casuals that think Eri is making it out alive
Horikoshi has learned a lot from the rise and fall of other popular shonen. He's not going to allow a permanent ass-pull to stick around

But she went from healing recent injuries to killing him
She didn't even heal his cartillages.
As far as healing goes she is weaker than recovery girl.

I don't need to venture outside of Shounen Jump to find something much better in every way.

I have some questions about this chapter
>eri rewinds biological states? Evolutive?
>in what way is she rewinding Deku?
>at what point can overhaul stop growing?
>where the fuck is Nejire? Inb4 traitor
>why is Sir still alive?
>since OH is morphing again, how long till this arc is over?
But somehow i still enjoyed it, Deku's panels where great and going 100% against KaijuHaul is nice, even when the idea of kaijuhaul is kind of weird plotwise, since now he can absorbs everyone's life force and can reach almost everyone to overhaul them.
Also, we really need a bunch of SoL chapters after this arc, shit is going wild.

This arc just won't fucking end jesus christ. I hope Eri doesn't stick around past this chapter. Just have her react to Deku doing some shit on TV one day.

>All these shitposters
I don't understand. How is this an asspull if it was foreshadowed

>ugh now there are quirks that can heal
>what an asspull
>deku shouldn't be able to use anything like that

So go shit up those threads.
I've never read that shitty old manga and never will.

From what I understand Eri is constantly rewinding Deku and if he stops hurting himself he'll die.

Maybe drop the manga. Seriously if something makes you so mad you can't even articulate your problem with it that sounds like its not good for you.

Nejire is probably compressed

I agree they've been removing punishment for Deku in his actions (so far) and side characters have been pretty must useless. This doesn't feel like the same series as It was like 80 chapters ago

Come on man, just move on.

AND DE-EVOLVING

It's on hiatus and unlike you cancerous redditors we don't have a 24/7 general up.

>clearly states how this drains all of his Stamina afterwards where he quickly passed out

Because the main conflict of this arc incredibly forced, user.
The villain side is fucking perfect and natural, it's just a turf war.
But the hero side is a fucking mess.
>Oh hey Deku and Mirio coincidentally ran into Eri and their heroboner got pumped
>Oh hey Nighteye was coincidentally watching Chisaki
>Let's plan a raid using literal who heroes who were only introduced this arc + jobzawa for no fucking reason
Does anybody here actually give a fuck about Eri?

This shit isn't going to be sustainable for Deku though. He can't just have Eri on his back constantly killing him for every fight from now on.

So go to reddit or something or try heroin, that'll be more productive than shitposting in these threads.

And he dies afterwards if he stays in contact with eri without hurting himself again

Are you suggesting that is not a cost?

bnhafags before
>h-haha eri's quirk is nothing like healing it'll never be used as a convenient plot device speedreader-kun!
bnhafags now
>l don't get it why so mad it was foreshadowed???

...are you even reading it or just skimming through the pages?
Her backstory already got explained.

No sounds like a plot drive to constantly use his full powers without a true drawback

Has it healed his cartilages like everyone feared?
That was his hand

It healed his temporary injuries EXACTLY like recovery girl did.