An actual post on faceberg from the Alberta Government

An actual post on faceberg from the Alberta Government.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520890114323.jpg (940x788, 65K)

Pay """equity""" is the bridge that will gap society into a communist nightmare. It's now no longer enough to pay everyone the same wage, now we need to address the fact that women typically work less, work easier lower skill jobs and somehow are earning less than men.

could you imagine if this was actually true
like, in practice, could you imagine working with a female colleague and seeing her paycheck and being like "fuck, wow. same job yet get a load of this"
it's preposterous

>The only professions in Alberta are loggers and oil drillers
The fuck are women gonna do besides teach and wait on tables?

Holy shit checked. The comments mostly state this is quite literally what's happening, with some red pilled here and there. It's hard to imagine Alberta is one of the most conservative places in Canada when people believe this kind of nonsense, just goes to show how far left the overton window has been pushed.

Nothing is stopping women from joining up, in fact there are a lot of "women in the trades" and other affirmative action type programs here.

Go ahead and tax the men 20% and give it to the women. You are never going to get those cunts to drive a bulldozer or weld pipeline.

i don't know what app this is or how to find the comments
but they're saying "yeah, i do payroll. the women here doing this same job are making a bit more than half of what i am"?????
could you even imagine?

Why won't all female identify as male then?

Attached: 1389095948825.jpg (460x276, 32K)

The day they introduce a pay equity tax (ie a men tax) is the day I identify as non binary on all legal documents. May as well try to out jew the jews. Who do they think pays the majority of taxes anyway?

Poverty = crime.
Men are 92% more likely to be in jail.
Therefore this statistic must be wrong, men must be making less than women.

Yeah, you cunts definitely arent getting annexed.

The whole world is shifting towards the Right Wing/Populism and Alberta is seemingly doing the exact opposite. Absolute cancer, one wildfire apparently wasnt enough.

#EndTheJailGap

>*

How exactly are they not paid equally? I assume they get a monthly check, do they want the exact same amount for everyone who works in the same field? What if you work a single hour a month, do you deserve the same pay aswell? What if someone managed to produce 200 goods and you only produce 10 in a month? Do both deserve the same pay?

It all happened in a decade and it can be reversed in as much time. People are waking up to it and are sick of it, sick of trudeau destroying a country in less than one term. Hyper inflated the national debt, made Canadians a thousand times the laughing stock they were before, destroyed the idea of "a Canadian identity" and proclaimed us a nation of no identity beyond a cesspool of immigration.

Women can't into overtime, hazard pay, live out allowance etc.

Bump

Bumparoo

have a bump

Thanks m8

also something i noticed when i went to college for my IT degree
>1st year in a class of maybe 150, maybe 50% women
>3rd year, 1-2 woman left
i was put into groups for small assignments with them and they just didnt understand shit
women cant into things that require hours of practice and thinking

I've been in the trades 8 years and have seen a lot women start and only one or two stick it out. I would be hesitant to hire woman at those odds but even if I hired one that was good, her days are numbered when she decides to take 2 years off to have a kid and may not even come back at all. Hiring someone in a trade is an investment of time in training and money in paying for the inevitable costly mistakes apprentices make.

Only Sup Forums would think this is okay. SIXTY FUCKING PERCENT of what men make FOR THE SAME JOB.

FUCK YOU

Ask them how they want to achive pay equity.
Spoiler: They will tax men and create government jobs for women, like everywhere else in the world.

To be clear, im fine with this system. I don't see a need to push women into fields like this. Women should be responsible for raising a family first and foremost. We're reaching the point where women can still find fulfillment elsewhere on top of raising a family but it should never come at the expense of it.

Women have shit upper body strength, even a strong one would maybe be able to do 1/3 the work of a man in a day with most trades that involve lifting or using tools on a ladder/over your head.

Literally 90% of men will stop working or only apply for the easy jobs, then immigrants will be needed to do all the hard jobs lmao.

>Alberta is seemingly doing the exact opposite
We will have a conservative provincial government by summer of next year, don't worry. The two conservative parties (which together received more votes than the other parties combined) have finally merged and stopped their stupid vote-splitting, and hostility toward the communists in power is steadily rising.

Combine that with an extremely likely Conservative minority federal government a few months after that, and things will be looking up after 4 years of shit.

I never thought I would miss the neocon harper. Any burger who complains about neocons should be lucky they don't have someone like trudeau.

We NEED BROWN immigrants.

Immigration will be a major talking point in the next election. Maybe THE talking point, we're reaching critical mass. The liberal budget seems to pull from bottomless pockets and includes paying for 300,000 immigrant per YEAR. Ie 1% of our total population.

Yeah i saw some shit about a purely female training program for some type of heavy machinery course. Totally fair to everyone else. Fuck this gay country.

Attached: 93.jpg (570x625, 94K)

Noone gives a shit this shit will change once you become a pure islam chink country. Your country is on limited time

I heard they were gonna raise it to 450,000 a year.

Lol, a big market for women was heavy haulers in the mines, but that's disappearing quickly now. Simple, repetitive tasks (which are basically the only kinds most women are capable of in industry) are getting automated. I expect some sort of affirmative action "pay gap reversal law" to be the next solution, where women get paid extra for the same work.

Attached: autonomous-vehicles-on-mine-sites-in-australia-are-now-being-tested-in-alberta.jpg (1180x664, 289K)

So you better act now asshole, otherwise it won't just be the Mexican border that will be causing you problems. Pull some of that anticommunist CIA ops that you guys love to do. Of all the places where it's needed, your Nothern neighbor needs it the most.

What hope does we leafs have? How successful would an AfC party be in such a liberal nightmare country? I doubt it would gain much traction even in Alberta, imagine trying to win over hearts in Ontario.

>the talking point

Only useful if non-citizens are deported and Canada gets back up around 80%~ white. Otherwise it's just talking.

There are more Sikhs than there are Muslims in Canada, mutt. Better Chinks and Sikhs than Spics and Nigger la creature

>I heard they were gonna raise it to 450,000 a year.
WHY WHY WHY WHY

Attached: 557.jpg (680x793, 38K)

Maybe more women should do oil rig work

Trudeau probably knows he's gonna get ousted next election so he's cranking the numbers as high as he can. I don't understand why immigration reform is never put to a referendum and that we can only place our faith in shitty representatives that never really represent the wishes of the people.

DIVIDE
AND
CONQUER

Huh maybe being a rig pig pays a bit better than being an elementary school teacher. I wonder which one is more dangerous and has a higher risk/reward.

Depends if you're north or south of the border

I thought Albertans were generally conservative right wingers? At least outside of Calgary and Edmonton?

Notice how they say equity and not equality. These kikes are so insufferable.

Let's see how many women want to go work power tongs on a rig in -30C conditions. Oh, no one wants to do it? Then accept your shit wage you bloody cunts.

Feminism is literally all about stealing the productivity of other women's husbands.
Men give most of their money to their wives, and then these insufferable harpies who are incapable of maintaining a relationship with a man of their own start autistic screeching and demand that they get a share

That's what happens when you take 50% of the workforce who will only take jobs in managerial and administrative positions. Supply and demand.

>equity and not equality
What it does even mean today? Didn't they swap definitions again recently?

Conservatives don't exist in Britain

OP was posted form Edmonton

>I thought Albertans were generally conservative right wingers?
Their government isn't. The last female Lt.Gov passed a bunch of laws to prevent the oil industry from expanding. In other words, Alberta's government is directly attacking the well-being of Albertans

Equity is equality of outcomes and not equality of opportunity.

Do these people not realize that this is do to Nobs that women simply dont do? From what I know alberta has tarsands or someshit like that. I dont think women want to work on Oil rigs or drive tankers filled with Oil.

hori checked.

#EndTheDeathGap

being a man is a prerequisite for being an oil driller

They want the same wage as someone who does. It's more communist brain washing in action.

>all this memegap faggotry still baiting normalfags
>lefties' strat to make universal wage real
So a cardiologist and a maid will be paid equally now. I see.

Attached: I see now.png (447x378, 15K)

>Chinese pour in to the country buying vast swathes of real estate
>Chinese get involved in elections
>Leafs in their mad dash to hit the more diversity button elect the first Chinese prime minister of Canada
>You know how to sarve inequarrity? Try communism!

>I thought Albertans were generally conservative right wingers? At least outside of Calgary and Edmonton?
The last election had two conservative parties lose to the communists/labor which have always been popular with unionists, city communists and some rural farmers.

The election was something like 36% to 32% to 32%. The conservative parties together would have made an almost clean sweep but they both wanted to be the boss and so Alberta got massive conservative vote splitting. The next election is going to be a massive blow out for the conservatives who are going to trash most of the legislation the commies made.

Attached: meanwhile.jpg (960x675, 110K)

sheeeeeeeiiit

Good. Let them get paid more so men can finally take a break and read books and work out and travel and think about life so they can contribute to culture.

Work is for suckers. Let the women be the suckers for now.

inb4 forklift operators with menstrual cramps

Why even bother with non-binary? Just call yourself atrans woman. If anybody asks why you still dress like a man just call them a bigot who's perpetuating gender sterotypes.

there's a reason they're paid 60% less
women are generally worthless in the workforce, emotionally unstable, incapable beings that demand special care and attention from those around them

Attached: 1515587809933.jpg (601x601, 34K)

I gotta stay ahead of the curve. A trans woman 5 years from now will be what the gay man is now, the niggers of the LGBTs.

You're also forgetting that it's 60% across the board, not 60% less for the same job at the same level of qualification.

that's because women are happy to settle for lower-ranking jobs while men pursue higher ranks

>living in memeberta

lmao @ yer lyfe

Attached: bc.jpg (1914x911, 800K)

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 108K)

lol
TRUTH!