Be 18

>be 18
>gave up on females since high school
>actually good looking, few girls with a crush on me but all normie af, drink at weekends, love themselves and annoying
>recently a girl starts talking to me on snapchat that seems fantastic
>shes a friend of a friend
>shes the opposite of normie and hates most others
>8/10
>on call for 3 hours
>she might be the one
>i see her like a radical feminist page on facebook
>mfw I literally cried

Back to the waking up at 3pm and gaming until im tired routine

Attached: 36F5A390-57FD-4F14-AED5-F8D599F04871.png (1536x2048, 1.96M)

You will understand why some of us are cheering for the collapse

Attached: 1520463895244.png (407x415, 361K)

nice blog nigger thanks for the entry upboated and waiting for the next installement!

women are very malleable.

give her a good dicking and change her feminist ways.

You weak-willed faggot. Women have no opinions of their own, about anything. They mold themselves to their peer group, and obey their alpha. Since there are no men left to lead them they believe whatever the head jewess feeds them, because no one challenges these lies.

Women must be trained. Achmed will not hesitate to put her in her place if you do not.

>since high school
what, a fucking week ago? kys blogposting fag

Also I just realised I forgot to post on /bant/ or Sup Forums, sorry mods

Since two years ago

If she has thick skin, I say go for it. Some and I mean very few liberals can tolerate opposing opinions. If you can tolerate her cucked opinions and she can tolerate your based opinions go for it. Don’t let politics stand in the way of love. I know it sounds kinda cheesy, but loving someone really feels good.

Attached: EFCFAB8F-CB4D-41C6-826C-98A9270D9DE3.jpg (743x1017, 102K)

>Get a gf
>Realize it's shit
>Suddenly happy about being alone

The main problem here is that feminist cunts power trip and will not hesitate to claim a rape charge if you piss them off. Going against a vagina in court while being a dick haver is very suicidal in this day and age.

Attached: thot.jpg (632x620, 69K)

There is always this guy..... stop flexing on the internet. It’s sad.

Bro, that's sexual signalling. Feminist women want the the D the baddest. Talk to that chick, be dominant. Pass all her shit tests and make fun of her. She is brainwashed but still has her biological programming telling her to mate with someone from her tribe, while her brain is polluted her biology isn't. She's basically begging for a dominant male. Don't be a cuck, break the cycle and fuck her.

Also check out Chateau Heartiste.

Also, never apologize. Ever. Your instincts are correct listen to them. You Britcucks really have to break your beta-male habbits.

>blogging
>using snap chat

Fuck off faggot

We share the same lifestyle friend

Except im 25 and out of university. Now they all want fucking marriage and a husband-bot whatever

I just fuck hoes, and smoke weed, game out. Make money. I'm betting around the 30 yr old mark they'll straighten out or ill bag me a young one and make her sign a pre-nup

Theres a difference between the true believers and people who are dabbling. If an 18 year old likes a facebook page, odds are they think they are a feminist but aren't super deep in it yet. She can be steered another direction if shown a strong argument, especially one that benefits her.

>18

People's political beliefs at 18 are very unlikely to stay the same their whole life. Just putting that out there. It's hardly surprising for an 18 yo girl to have normie beliefs.

Save your money for the day of the droid

Attached: IMG_2154.jpg (1024x678, 141K)

You now understand why Niro played the fiddle and let Rome burn. Welcome to hell, it only gets worse.

>She likes SJW shit on FB but acts red pilled in real life.

I know that feel user. The truth is most people are full of shit and will say whatever is necessary to be accepted.